Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Beavis and Butt-head Do Christmas / Butt-O-Ween|
Director: Mike Judge
10 Episodes in total featuring: BUTT-O-WEEN: 'Tis the season for terrorizing your neighbors. And these classic Beavis and Butt-Head episodes have tricks and treats so sweet you'll get a stomachache. The hapless mischief-ma... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
Member Movie Reviews
Jason B. (FelixBlackCat) from MADISON, WI
Reviewed on 7/26/2008...
NOTE: This DVD also includes _Beavis and Butt-head Do Christmas_, which includes "Huh Huh Humbug," "Letters to Santa Butt-head 1," "Seasons Greetings 1," "It's a Miserable Life," "Seasons Greetings 2," & "Letters to Santa Butt-head 2."
2 of 2 member(s) found this review helpful.
"Are You Threatening Me?"
Bill Lumbergh | Initech | 05/30/2005
(3 out of 5 stars)
"As the Great Cornholio would say. This DVD is not the best of the Beavis and Butt-head series available on DVD, but it's good in its own way. The theme for "Butt-O-Ween" is based on scary stuff that Beavis and Butt-head have endured over the course of the series, but "Beavis and Butt-head Do Christmas" isn't all that appealing, as it is only one episode.
1. "Bungholio: Lord Of The Harvest" You probably guessed it, and you guessed it right. Beavis becomes the Great Cornholio for the third time, but on Halloween night. Anyways, B&B dress up in extremely cheap and mundane costumes (Butt-head is covered with nacho cheese, and Beavis has his underwear over his head and calls himself a "nad". After several failed attempts to get candy, the boys go over to Tom Anderson's house, but when Tom is interrupted by a phone call from John Thomas (ha ha), Beavis ingests all of the candy and pisses Butt-head off by EATING IT ALL. The sugar causes hyperactivity, and Beavis becomes his alter-ego, The Great Cornholio. I think I've told you enough to get by...
2. "The Pipe Of Doom" B&B go into a construction work site and check out the pipes. Butt-head gets stuck in one of those pipes and the situation becomes so serious that an emergency squad had to pull him out while it was being broadcast live on TV.
3. "Killing Time" There is nothing good on for two hours on television, so B&B try to think of ways to kill time.
4. "Leave It To Beavis" The best one on this DVD yet. A parody to "Leave It To Beaver", with the black and white animation and such.
5. "Ding-Dong-Ditch" The boys try (and fail) to attempt a game of Ding-Dong-Ditch.
6. "Late Night With Butt-head" When watching the David Letterman show, B&B are inspired to create their own show like that.
7. "Candy Sale" This one features David Spade for guest vocals as Mr. Candy. B&B sell 200 candy bars to each other and end up with a total of 2 dollars.
"Beavis And Butt-head Do Christmas"
This one parodizes the Ebenezer Scrooge and "It's A Wonderful Life" stories. "Huh Huh Humbug" (the Ebenezer Scrooge one) is when Beavis dreams that he manages Burger World but predicts what will happen if he still his selfish self who watches porno all the time. "It's A Miserable Life" shows how the world could be a better place if Butt-head didn't exist on this world. The "Letters To Santa Butt-head" is a segment when people wrote to the show and asked crazy questions.
This gets three stars, because it could have gotten a better selection, but it's still good in its way."
Ha ha ha
bammargerafan187 | usa | 01/07/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This DVD is funny, The christmas episode is hilarious!!! It spoofs Christmas Carol, and Beavis is a man called Ebenezeer Screw, I guy that just doesnt care about any one, and the halloween episode is funny too! They shouldnt have cancelled this show, Mike Judge was so lame to create the way inferior King of the Hill and end this awsome show."