Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Everybody Loves Raymond The Complete Fourth Season|
Actors: Ray Romano, Patricia Heaton, Doris Roberts, Peter Boyle, Brad Garrett
Genres: Comedy, Television
Standup comedian Ray Romano stars as Ray Barone, a successful sportswriter who deals with his brother and parents, who happen to live across the street. Patricia Heaton ("The Goodbye Girl"), Peter Boyle ("While You Were Sl... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
Everybody Loves Raymond Season 4!
Eric C. Baur | Owensboro, KY USA | 07/12/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This is the way seasons should be rolled out on DVD. In a consistent and timely manner. Here's the episode guide for ELR Season 4:
1. Boob Job - Debra fakes a boob job because she thinks Ray has a thing for big breasts.
2. The Can Opener - Ray and Debra have a fight over a new can opener.
3. You Bet - Ray discovers that Frank's newfound interest in him is because he's been betting with the inside information Ray's giving him.
4. Sex Talk - Ray and Debra turn to Frank and Marie for advice when their sex life diminishes.
5. The Will - Ray and Debra talk about who will get the children should they die.
6. The Sister - Debra's sister visits with news that she's becoming a nun.
7. Cousin Gerard - Ray can't stand the fact that everyone thinks he's as annoying as his cousin Gerard.
8. Debra's Workout - Debra's increased sex drive raises questions with Ray.
9. No Thanks - Debra tries to handle Marie's criticism but she blows it and Marie still thinks Debra's in the wrong.
10. Left Back - Ray's afraid that he's passing on his lack of knowledge to the twins.
11. The Christmas Picture - Ray decides to get his parents a family portrait for Christmas and they love the idea, until Debra's parents show up to be in it too.
12. What's With Robert? - Everybody starts to question Robert's sexuality when he breaks up with Amy again.
13. Bully on the Bus - Ray and Debra find out that Ally's bullying a little girl on the school bus.
14. Prodigal Son - Ray is condemned by his family for not attending mass on Sundays.
15. Robert's Rodeo - While on duty, Robert is gored by a bull.
16. The Tenth Anniversary - Ray and Debra renew their wedding vows after they find out that Ray accidentally taped over their wedding with the 1991 Super Bowl.
17. Hackidu - Ray goes too great lengths to get Ally a certain Hackidu card when he negates a deal she made with another kid.
18. Debra Makes Something Good - Ray's family is amazed when Debra finally makes something good to eat.
19. Marie and Frank's New Friends - Ray and Debra's plan of getting Frank and Marie their own friends backfires when instead of going to their house they bring their friends to Ray and Debra's.
20. Alone Time - Ray starts to wonder if his marriage is in trouble when Debra wants some time alone.
21. Someone's Cranky - Ray, Debra, Marie and Frank try to figure out why Robert's been so cranky lately.
22. Bad Moon Rising - Debra is having mood swings and Ray thinks it might be PMS but whenever he brings up PMS she gets even moodier.
23. Confronting the Attacker - Robert returns to the job but loses his nerve and quits the force to become a telemarketer. He rejoins the force however after confronting the bull that gorged him.
24. Robert's Divorce - In a flashback episode we see the events surrounding Robert's divorce.
I Like cheese | Alabama | 08/01/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"1. Boob Job: Debra is upset because of Ray's reaction to her friends new and improved boob job.
2. The Can Opener: The whole family takes sides when Ray and Debra fight over a can opener.
3. You Bet: Ray discovers that Frank's new interset in him when he's betting the info Ray's giving him
4. Sex Talk: Ray and Debra's sex life isn't what it used to be. So they talk to Ray's parents about it.
5. The Will: Ray and Debra are trying to figure out who would be the best gurdian for the kids if something happend to them.
6. The Sister: Debra's sister visits. Debra is upset.
7. Cousin Gerard: Ray hires his annoying cousin Gerard to be his assistant.
8. Debra's Workout: Debra does a workout.
9. No thanks: After how well the Barones get along together on Thanksgiving, Debra tries to get to make friends with Marie.
10. Left Back: Ray and Debra have to hold Michael back another year in pre-school. Then Ray is shocked when he hears he was held back at that age.
11. The Christmas Picture: Ray decides to get a portrate done of the family for his parents. They love the idea until Debra's parents show up to be in it.
12. What's up with Robert: Amy thinks Robert is gay.
13. Bully on the Bus: Ray and Debra have a problem with Ally because she is bullying a younger kid on the bus.
14. Prodigal son: Everybody gets on Ray's nerves because he doesn't go to Church on Sunday. Frank starts to go so then Raymond does. He knows why Frank goes. Here's a hint, It's not the sermon.
15. Robert's Rodeo: Ray starts to feel guilty when he cancels his plans with Robert. Robert goes to a Rodeo.
16. The tenth anniversary. It is Ray and Debra's tenth anniversary and they argue when they fing out Ray taped over it with the 1991 Super Bowl.
17. Hackidu: Ally gives away a "Scramisaur" card that is worth a lot of MONEY.
18. Debra make something Good:Debra shocks everybody when she finally makes a dish that good.
19. Marie and Franks new Friends: Ray and Debra try to get Frank and Marie new friends. The plan backfires so when they have friends over Frank and Marie come over with theri friends.
20. Alone time: Ray doesn't understand why Debra want her "Alone Time"
21. Someone's Cranky: Still healing from running in with a bull, Robert drives everyone crazy.
22. Bad Moon Rising: Ray tries to stop Debra's moods.
23. Confronting the Attacker: After starting work again. Robert quots.
24.Robert's Divorce: Robert run's into his ex wife."
A Truly Hilarious Masterpiece
Peter Kaperonis | Sydney, NSW Australia | 07/27/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I can't wait to get ahold of season four. I have all the previous releases and they just keep getting better and better. "Everybody Loves Raymond" is truly the standard of what true television should be. It's comedy in the classic sense without all the trash that has plagued our TV sets for far too long. It really is a show that will keep you laughing from start to end filled with characters that are truly unbelievably hilarious.
It's a shame that this show has come to an end but for the nine years they were on they really did present something beyond unique which all viewers will be able to enjoy for years to come with these box sets. A true television classic!!!!!"
So many good episodes in this season
Kevin Gumdrop | 05/16/2006
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This may be the best season of the series simply because it's the most consistent, with very few filler episodes and even those have some redeeming quality.
It starts off with "Boob Job" with the message that boob jobs really aren't the answer. It seems kind of hypocrytical given all the plastic surgery Patrica Heaton's had, but it's still one of the shows best season premires. "Sex Talk" has some memorable lines as does "Debra's Workout" and "The Can Opener", and of course the brillant "Bad Moon Rising", where Patrica Heaton gives one of the shows most memorable performances.
The only bad episodes to speak of here are the preachy "Prodigal Son", "Hackidu", and "Bully on The Bus". If you're only going to buy one season of the series, make it this one."