Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Journey - Greatest Hits DVD 1978-1997 - Music Videos Live Performances|
Actors: Journey, Steve Perry
Genres: Music Video & Concerts
Similarly Requested DVDs
A MUST have....
David Pelleman | Berryville, VA | 11/06/2003
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Running time 74 minutes. Track Listing as follows:- Don't Stop Believin', recorded 1981 - Live, Escape tour .
- Wheel In The Sky, recorded 1978 .
- Faithfully, recorded 1983 .
- Any Way You Want It, recorded 1981, Live, Escape tour .
- Separate Ways, recorded 1983 .
- Lights, recorded 1978 .
- Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin', recorded 1979 .
- Be Good To Yourself, recorded 1986, Live, Raised on Radio Tour Mountain Aire Festival .
- When You Love A Woman, recorded 1996 .
- Who's Crying Now, recorded 1981, Live, Escape tour .
- Send Her My Love, recorded 1983 .
- Girl Can't Help It, recorded 1986, Live, Raised on Radio Tour Mountain Aire Festival .
- Open Arms, recorded 1981, Live, Escape tour .
- Just The Same Way, recorded 1980 .
- Stone In Love, recorded 1981, Live, Escape tour .
- Feeling That Way, recorded 1978 .
- After The Fall, recorded 1983 .
- I'll Be Alright Without You, recorded 1986, Live, Raised on Radio Tour, Atlanta GA"
Mike | Fairfax, Virginia USA | 11/23/2003
(4 out of 5 stars)
"First, I am a huge Journey fan. I think the Escape and Frontiers albums are some of the best music I own and I will go weeks on end without taking a Journey CD out of my CD player. Now, as for this DVD, I am glad to see some of the bootleg concert footage I have had for years finally get cleaned up and look good. I think the DVD would have been better if this had been done in chronological order, but that is my opinion. That way you could see the hair/clothes/music styles evlove over time (and see the product placement from when they promoted Budweiser).I would have liked to know why they just do not release the whole Houston concert, or even the Tokyo concert from that same year out on DVD, I think they would each be big sellers. As it is this is a great look at a wonderful band. I love to watch the "Seperate Ways" video because it is so "80's", one of the best videos for that time (best to make fun of). If you are a Journey fan, buy this DVD. If you are a fan of drummer Steve Smith, but this DVD to see him (when they show him) playing live."
And What A Journey It Was!
C. Bryant | Burbank, CA United States | 05/21/2006
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This was an enchanting blast from the past. I didn't want it to end. Steve Perry produced it, need I say more.
I was never a huge Journey fan in the day, although Steve Perry's voice melted my soul the first time I heard it. Now I could kick myself for missing several chances to attend one of their concerts. Until recently I never the knew the history of the band or the reason for Mr. Perry's departure. If the Universe is listening, please, please, heal the past so we can see the REAL Journey members reunite. NO ONE can replace Steve Perry. That would be the concert of the century!!!!
In the meantime I will relish this video as well as the 1981 Live Escape Tour while holding out hope they will once share the stage again."
Mike | 02/02/2004
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Very impressive dvd! It was comical watching how energetic and enthousiastic Steve Perry was running across the stage. The lighting was really crisp and clean and set the mood for the songs. This DVD includes all major hits with some exceptions like Ask the lonely, Chain Reaction, Only the Young, and Rubicon. Cant wait until the dvd comes out! Hopefully the raised on radio broadcast will be released! Steve Please sing again YOU ROCK AND ARE A TRUE LEGEND!"