Search - Una Pura Y Dos Con Sal (Spanish) on DVD


Una Pura Y Dos Con Sal (Spanish)
Una Pura Y Dos Con Sal
Spanish
Actors: Vicente Fernandez, Blanca Guerra, Eduardo de la Peña, Víctor Junco, Oscar Traven
Director: Rafael Villaseñor Kuri
Genres: Indie & Art House, Comedy, Drama
NR     2004     1hr 30min


     

Movie Details

Actors: Vicente Fernandez, Blanca Guerra, Eduardo de la Peña, Víctor Junco, Oscar Traven
Director: Rafael Villaseñor Kuri
Creators: Vicente Fernandez, Xavier Cruz, Rafael Villaseñor Kuri, Maximino Sánchez Molina, Adolfo Torres Portillo
Genres: Indie & Art House, Comedy, Drama
Sub-Genres: Indie & Art House, Comedy, Drama
Studio: Good Times Video
Format: DVD - Color
DVD Release Date: 05/04/2004
Release Year: 2004
Run Time: 1hr 30min
Screens: Color
Number of Discs: 1
SwapaDVD Credits: 1
Total Copies: 0
Members Wishing: 0
MPAA Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Languages: Spanish, Spanish
See Also:

Similar Movies

El Sinverguenza
?
   UR   2004   1hr 30min
Entre Compadres Te Veas
Director: Rafael Villaseñor Kuri
?
   UR   2003   1hr 34min
El Hijo del Pueblo
Director: Rene Cardona
1
   UR   2003   1hr 38min
Tacos Al Carbon
Director: Alejandro Galindo
?
   UR   2005   1hr 30min
 

Movie Reviews

Who says corny is a bad thing?
01/12/2002
(4 out of 5 stars)

"I am an intermediate-or-so student of Spanish, so I only understand 25-30% of the dialogue, but I could easily follow the plot because I could figure out the other 70% from the context. As a modern norteamericana, I know I'm not "supposed to" like anything with a sexist message, but I'm sorry, I LIKED this film a lot! Mostly because the characters--even the macho ones!--are so darn likable. Also, I love spunky women, and the daughter, Diana, is irresistible. Even though the ultimate message is kind of sexist, the macho hero gets "pie in his face" often enough to make you think the director is poking a little fun at the macho mystique at the same time. Just leave your political correctness at the door, and you'll enjoy this film. Ultimately, I liked it because it's a cute story, has a happy ending, and features the beautiful northern Mexico landscape that I love."