Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
Similarly Requested DVDs
Good Chronicle of Austin's '98-'99 Career
Jonathan E. Barber | CT | 11/11/2001
(4 out of 5 stars)
"This tape is a good chronicle of Austin's mid-'98-mid-'99 WWF tenure. It features, not all, but most of his feuds and Pay-Per-View match highlights, including The Rock (WrestleMania XIV and Backlash 1999), The Undertaker (SummerSlam '98), Kane (King of the Ring 1998), and, of course, WWF Chairman and arch-nemesis of Stone Cold Steve Austin, Vince McMahon (Royal Rumble 1999 and St. Valentine's Day Massacre '99, and all of their other RAW highlights).Austin is also featured in all of his most famous "RAW is WAR moments," such as his infamous invasion of Vince and Rock's in-ring promo when he drives a beer-truck right into the arena and gives McMahon and Rock a beerbath, the night he ran over Rock's "brand-new" car with a Stone Cold Steve Austin Monster-Truck, and his winning of the WWF Title on RAW from Kane. As I stated above, it starts off by highlighting his feud with Kane over the WWF Title and their First-Blood Match over it at King of the Ring 1998.... It then goes on and discusses his feud with The Undertaker and the two's battle over the WWF Title at SummerSlam '98. The Royal Rumble 1999 is discussed and how McMahon upset Austin by eliminating him and Austin's mauling of Vince at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, and the video then goes on and highlights Austin/Rock's WrestleMania XIV battle and their famous match at Backlash. The video also features Austin himself giving comments on those various feuds and matches. This video contains the "F-word" at least three times. Also shown is a good part of Austin's "Oh Hell Yeah" music video, the classic "BANG 3:16" angle on RAW (where Austin actually put a GUN to McMahon's head, and made him urinate in his pants!), ten or so seconds of his parts in "Nash Bridges," being mobbed by fans, backstage at a Mets vs. Mariners baseball game, throwing out the first pitch of that game, and a few other things. It's a good video. Not sensational but, then again, what is?Matches Included on Tape(Mainly Highlight reels, but they do include a lot of highlights, unlike the FMW videos when they do highlights of matches and show almost nothing) (in no particular order):1. vs. Kane (King of the Ring '98)
2. vs. Dude Love (Over The Edge '98)
3. vs. The Undertaker (SummerSlam '98)
4. vs. Vince McMahon (St. Valentine's Day Massacre '99)
5. Royal Rumble '99 (Vince upsets Austin)
6. vs. The Rock (WrestleMania 15 (1999))7. vs. The Rock (Backlash '99)
8. vs. Kane (night after K.O.T.R. '98, where Austin regains the WWF Title)
9. a short highlight reel of the "beginning" of the "Stone Cold Era," when Austin won his first-ever WWF Title from Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 14, is also shownThis is a pretty good video. You can definitely get better ones, but if you got spare mone, are a big Steve Austin fan, and have most of his other videos ("Lord of the Ring," "Austin 3:16," etc.), then I recommend that you buy it. It's pretty good."
I give HELL YEAH a HELL YEAH!
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This video truly gives you an in depth look of Stone Cold Steve Austin. It takes you on the road with the Rattlesnake, backstage, in the locker room, before matches. Austin gives his superstitions, his pre-match beverages, and also includes awesome highlights of his matches from Over the Edge in 1998, all the way to Backlash 99. It's a must for any Stone Cold fan, or wrestling fan. If you don't think Stone Cold is the best, check out this video. You will not be disapointed. Austin Rules!"
The greatest video in sports entertainment !!
Jonathan E. Barber | 10/16/1999
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Stone Cold Steve Austin is obviously the best entertainer in sports entertainment history. This video shows Stone Cold behind the seens. Like what his everyday life consists of, talk shows,magazine interviews, racing his indy car at special shows and Lots of other great stuff. He talks about life on the road, and what the WWF Championship means to him. He said "If your not in this buisness to have one of those belts, then I really don't know why you're here, because that belt means everything to me". The video highlights some of Austins greatest matches over the course of the year. And his unrelenting assault on Vince McMahon. So, if you're going to purchase only one video this year, I recommend this one. So, if you're a true Stone Cold fan, GIVE ME A "HELL YEAH". So to all you Stone Cold Steve Austin fans- "OH HELL YEAH"!!!!!!!!"
Stone Cold!!! Stone Cold!!!
Epps | Gloversville, NY United States | 10/13/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I love this DVD. In the main feature - Hell Yeah - a video crew follows Steve Austin around for 3 days...on the road (literally), back-stage, funny-car races, a Mets/Mariners game, & more. Austin talks about his wild ride from early 98 though mid 99. The DVD has 5 sections, & here's how it looks:
- WrestleMania XIV - Austins thoughts on winning the title for the 1st time at the biggest event of the year.
- King Of The Ring 98 - His 1st Blood against Kane, & winning the title back the next night on RAW.
- Road Rage - Austin talks about the zambonie, cement truck, monster limo, beer truck, & monster trucks (there's a funny story about the camera man taking a bump).
- SummerSlam 98 - vs. Undertaker - Austin talks about getting briefly knocked out during the match, & how the smoking skull belt developed.
- Over the Edge 98 - vs. Dude Love. Mr.McMahon stacks the deck against the Rattlesnake.
- Breakdown 98 - vs. Kane & Undertaker, & the next night on Raw with a vacant WWF Title.
- Judgment Day - Austin referees Kane vs. Undertaker. He has to call it down the line or gets fired. I think everyone knows what happens that night & on Raw the next night. Clipps are shown leading to the Survivor Series, & his feud with the Undertaker.
- Buried Alive Match - vs. Undertaker. Clipps then show the Royal Rumble 99, & the buildup to...
- St Valentine's Day Massacre - vs. Mr McMahon. Also Austin talks about his musical tastes ("Rule #1, don't touch his radio").
- WM XV - vs. The Rock. Also his various TV & other appearances (funny car race, baseball game) are shown.
- Backlash 99 - The Rock/Austin feud continues.
- This Belt's For You - Austin tosses Rock's IC title into the river.
- Rattlesnake Wrecking Co - The opening moments of Rock vs. Austin from the DX PPV.
- The @#$%'s On - Austin drives the zamboni to the ring.
- Drinkin' On The Job - The beer truck incident.
- Calling Dr. Austin - Another classic moment in the Austin/McMahon feud. Mr. McMahon is attacked in the hospital.
Say What, Jackass?:
- Road Dogg, Edge, Godfather, D'Lo Brown, Mr. Ass, Jeff Jarrett, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Rock, & Triple H talk candidly about Austin & his impact.
The Book of Austin:
- Austin 3:16 Chapter 1 - The classic King Of The Ring speech.
- Cause Stone Cold Said So - Austin's reign of terror outside the ring - At Brian Pillmans house, beating a camera man in the studio, & more.
- Can Of Whoop-Ass - Austin's in ring dominance.
- Talkin' @#$%? Here's How - Some of Austin's best trash talking.
- Pulp Austin - Building up to the Royal Rumble.
- BMF - Austin talks about his unique walk to the ring.
- If You Want Me To Beat Mr. McMahon's Ass... - Austin talks about being motivated by McMahon not wanting him to be champion, leading to one of the most intense, insane feuds of all time.
- Dress Code? Hell, No! - Steve Austin: Corporate Champion?
- Wanna Raise Some Hell? - Austin tell about how he interacts with the fans.
- Expect No Mercy - The Corporate Ministry feud with Austin, with clips from Over The Edge 99, Austin becoming CEO, the King Of The Ring 99 Ladder Match for ownership of the WWF, & Austin regaining the WWF Title from the Undertaker on RAW.
- The Bottom Line - An article taken from the 'Austin 3:16' Magazine.
- StoneCold.com - a weblink - probably not to useful any more.
As I said, I love this DVD. If you're an Austin fan, buy it."