Discussion Forums - Sports & Recreation

Topic: EXERCISE VHS TAPES FOR SALE

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Karen H.

Subject: EXERCISE VHS TAPES FOR SALE
Date Posted: 9/28/2009 9:33 PM ET

I have 12 exercise VHS tapes for sale. I am selling them for $5 each. Shipping will be calculated depending on weight and zip code. All the tapes are in excellent condition and play as good as new. I have over 100 exercise tapes and DVDs and am just tired of these workouts.

Kathy Smith New Yoga, Kathy Smith Timesaver Shaper Ball Workout, Kathy Smith Flex Appeal Belly Dance Workout, Living Arts Beginning Pilates Mat Workout with Ana Caban, Living Arts Intermediate Pilates Mat Workout with Ana Caban, The Method Pilates Target Specifics - Abs, Arms, Hips and Thighs featuring Jennifer Kries, Kundalini Yoga with Grace and Strength featuring Carol Carlson, Stephanie Foster's Intermediate Yoga, Crunch - The Joy of Yoga featuring Sara Ivanhoe, CIA (Creative Instructors Aerobics) 9701 - 60 minute step workout with Donna Read, CIA 9801 Double Impact Workouts - 2 complete workouts with Christi Taylor and CIA 9806 - A 60 minute step workout with Shannon Anderson and Alison Boyd.

If you are interested, please send an email to karenhunter@prodigy.net and we can begin a transaction.

Thank you, Karen