Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: "Nature" Documentary - "Queen of Trees"

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Barry M.

Subject: "Nature" Documentary - "Queen of Trees"
Date Posted: 1/18/2010 12:34 PM ET

There is one in the "Nature" (BBC?) documentary series that I have been looking for for a long time - it is called "The Queen of Trees" (or maybe just "Queen of Trees"), and is a study of the Sycamore Fig.  I would be glad to swap for it 2-for-1, send an extra credit or two, or even offer anything from my paperback swap or cd swap lists.... ssurely SOMEBODY has it just sitting around, unused, no?  Let me know!  There was another in the series called (I think) "Horse and Rider" that I would ALSO like, but "The Queen of Trees" is what I'm pushing for!

Xiaoke X.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 6/3/2018 10:31 PM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 6/8/18 9:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 0
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 6/4/2018 10:41 AM ET

The title you are looking for is listed in the swap system:  Nature The Queen of Trees

None available on Amazon, but there are other sites to check for the title. 

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 6/4/2018 12:36 PM ET

Just a reminder that you're not allowed to offer more then the normal credits for DVDs on Swap.  You might want you adjust your posting before the Swap Team ask you to or they remove it.    Gloria's right about where it is in the system and at this point it's not on anyone's wish list.  If you put it on yours, you'll be first in line.   Good luck.

Xiaojun X.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 6/6/2018 12:48 AM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 6/8/18 9:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 0