Discussion Forums - Science Fiction

Topic: I am looking for the name of a movie

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
quark51 (Ted C.)

Subject: I am looking for the name of a movie
Date Posted: 1/31/2010 6:28 PM ET

I remember watching a movie about a hypersonic aircraft that had an accident of some sort and I am looking for the title of that movie. It was from the the late 70's or earily 80's.

bookfan1 (Klava D.)

Subject: Name of a movie
Date Posted: 5/15/2010 8:16 PM ET

Could it be SST: Death Flight (1977)?  Follow this link:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076650/

EZ4U2SAY (Tim S.)

Subject: Possible Title / Discription Follows
Date Posted: 4/20/2013 10:36 AM ET

Mirror Wars - Reflection One

Its codename is Sabertooth, a top-secret Russian stealth fighter jet that could tip the world’s military strategic balance. But when someone begins assassinating the project’s top test pilots, maverick CIA boss Henry York launches a surveillance of international arms dealer Dick Murdock. Is this ruthless former Intelligence agent preparing to hijack Sabertooth’s debut at the Moscow Air Show? Could a terrorist organization have already infiltrated the Russian Air Force? And how can a doomed mission’s lone hero stop an air-to-air missile locked on Air Force One? Rutger Hauer and Valeri Nikolayev co-star in this Russian/American co-production packed with explosive action and stunning aerial photography featuring the real-life Sukhoi SU-35 jet.

EZ4U2SAY (Tim S.)

Subject: Possible Title / Discription Follows
Date Posted: 4/20/2013 10:58 AM ET

Active Stealth

upc 024543055679

Using the latest aerospace technology, the U.S. Army has created the world's first completely undetectable air weapon-the Active Stealth. Deadlier than any other aircraft, it becomes the free world's worst enemy when it is hijacked during a routine training flight.

The Army calls on veteran fighter pilot Jefferson Pike (Daniel Baldwin: Mulholland Falls, John Carpenter's Vampires) to lead an Apache Helicopter strike force into Central America to retrieve the Stealth. Suddenly, Pike and his hard-charging Apache squadron find themselves in a shattering fight for their lives against the most well-equipped terrorist Air Force in the world.

Christopher Y.

Date Posted: 8/1/2016 3:25 PM ET

Langoliers?

CamJay77 (Jay F.)

Date Posted: 8/3/2016 5:14 PM ET

Starflight: The Plane That Couldn't Land