Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: dvd not recieved

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Patricia H.

Subject: dvd not recieved
Date Posted: 3/21/2010 11:46 AM ET

hi I can't get a hold of anyone on what to do I ordered a dvd and never recieved it and it's been 15 day and no one from swapadvd will get back with me on

it, and I lost a credit because of it. please help.

KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 3/21/2010 11:57 AM ET

Hi patricia - first off, swapadvd will give you your credit back if it goes lost in the mail.  All you need to do is not mark the dvd received.  The system will automatically phase out on a given day (check your "my account" --> "en route to me" --> "Date of system action".  On that date, swapadvd will automatically refund your credit and even order the dvd for you again from the next sender if there is one in the system (or readd it to your wishlist in the #1 spot if it was wishlisted). Hope this helps!

Patricia H.

Date Posted: 3/21/2010 12:06 PM ET

hi I did mark not recieved and it said it takes 5.2 days sometimes, then I  contacted the person sending it and that was no help, the time is up and still no dvd and

no credit. I even went as far as to contact swapadvd about it and have not recieved a response. i'm really lost on what to do next.

SarithaAnn (Sara C.)

Date Posted: 3/21/2010 12:48 PM ET

What date shows as "Date of system action" when you look at the DVD on your main page?

That is the day you will get your credit back if you do not receive the DVD by then.  Until then, you will just have to wait patiently and see if the USPS gets your package to you.

EDIT:  I just looked at some DVDs that were recently mailed to me and it appears the date of system action allows for three weeks (21 days) before.  Since in the original post it states it has only been 15 days snce you ordered the DVD, it sounds like you have some more time to wait.

Last Edited on: 3/21/10 12:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Patricia H.

Date Posted: 3/21/2010 11:29 PM ET

Hi, thank you all for  helping me and giving great advice, I will give it a few more day, you all are wonderful and very helpful. and again I thank you for all the help

you've given me.

you all have a great evening. thanks pat..

Xiaoke X.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 6/3/2018 10:31 PM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 6/8/18 9:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 0
Xiaojun X.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 6/6/2018 12:48 AM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 6/8/18 9:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 0