Discussion Forums - Education

Topic: Dr. S.M. Davis dvds

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Builder (Tonja S.)

Subject: Dr. S.M. Davis dvds
Date Posted: 12/10/2007 2:31 PM ET

Hi!

I also posted this in Religion forum.

I have a bunch of dvds I purchased new at our homeschool convention a few years back.  Dr. Davis was one of the keynote speakers that year.  These don't have upcs so they are considered unpostable. 

Here's a little info about him:

Dr. S. M. Davis has been married to RaeJean since 1969. They have 4 wonderful daughters who are all actively serving the Lord. At the present time the Lord has blessed them with 11 grandchildren. Dr. Davis has served the Lord in many different areas since surrendering to the ministry in November of 1967. He has been a minister of music, associate pastor, and presently is Pastor of Park Meadows Baptist Church in Lincoln, Illinois where he has served faithfully since 1975. A nationally known speaker, Dr. Davis speaks at churches and conventions across the U.S. as well as in other countries. The messages found on this website give Biblical solutions to critical family problems, as well as help to foresee and avoid problems.

S.M. Davis has preached at many regional conferences across the country including IBLP seminars, Homeschool Conferences, and more. A few of his tapes are also available from Vision Forum.

His website is www.SolveFamilyProblems.com

These are the titles I have:

My Son, Give Me Thine Heart

The Complete DVD Series on Anger (5 dvds)

The Complete DVD Series on Character (3 dvds)

How a Wife Can Use Reverence to Build or Save Her Marriage

The Complete DVD Series on Influence (4 dvds)

What to Expect from a 12 Year Old

PM me if you are interested in any of these.

Thanks,

Tonja

Rex D.

Subject: I am interested in these SM Davis Products
Date Posted: 11/6/2009 10:38 AM ET

Several years ago SM Davis had a picture of a heart, in which a girl gave her heart a way to guys not her husband. Do you know which Title that is on?  rduff@bellsouth.net

Cheryl P.

Subject: sm davis dvds
Date Posted: 2/22/2012 7:51 PM ET
I LOVE his sermons! Do you have any of these left?