Discussion Forums - Horror

Topic: Has anyone seen/heard of the movie "Human Centipede"?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Asheliwyn (Ashlee W.)

Subject: Has anyone seen/heard of the movie "Human Centipede"?
Date Posted: 7/12/2010 3:56 PM ET

I saw that it was On Demand for free and heard some weird things about it. After watching the trailer on youtube, it looks totally disturbing and intriguing. 

Any comments on how it is? I'm considering watching it, looks like a real shocker (but probably really bad quality acting and whatnot).

sterju3 (Nicole W.)

Date Posted: 7/13/2010 3:46 PM ET

I saw the trailer a few months ago..I thought it looked amusing..It of course is a remake of a asian film, which are always much better than when hollywood gets a hold of it..

liliacs (Robin D.)

Subject: Human Centipede
Date Posted: 7/14/2010 9:11 AM ET

This movie is SICK im a lover of horror and a friend gave me a copy to see how sick im really when it comes to horror.DONT Watch its that BAD.Robin

SeeKingChrist (Simon D.)

Date Posted: 7/15/2010 1:52 AM ET

I'm waiting on the dvd to go on sale, but from what I have read about it the procedure would be able to be performed and is 100% accurate. The director came about the idea when he was discussing what a good punishment for pedophiles would be and I think he hit the nail right on the head ( or would it be end? lol ).

zombie-chic (Heather T.)

Date Posted: 10/5/2010 8:21 PM ET

Meh, it was sick, but for me it didn't live up to all the hype. A word of warning though, I like really sick twisted movies so I may be a bit desensitized.

EsmeStoHelit (Jolene O.)

Date Posted: 10/6/2010 5:07 AM ET

Meh, it was sick, but for me it didn't live up to all the hype. A word of warning though, I like really sick twisted movies so I may be a bit desensitized.

I got it today. I agree with Heather.  I usually giggle during most horror films. I wish I hadn't bought it. I would have been happy renting it.

belial1134 (Jason M.)

Subject: August Underground
Date Posted: 10/27/2010 12:07 PM ET

I haven't watched Human Centipede yet though I plan too..

For those that don't mind disgusting horror flicks check out August Underground's Mordum (or any of those from that series)

moviebuff1983 (Chris R.)

Subject: Human Centipede
Date Posted: 3/1/2011 10:51 AM ET

Horror does not bother me.  I am an avid fan and I also write reviews for HorrorYearbook.com.  I convinced my friend to get Human Centipede from Netflix instant watch and it was a HUGE mistake.  The violence was very disturbing, but in addition, the female characters were idiots.  It isn't something I plan on ever seeing again.

charmedig (Donna M.)

Subject: human centipede 1 and 2
Date Posted: 12/4/2012 3:42 AM ET

the first one was bad and the 2nd was worse......you never know what people might be doing in their basements, storage buildings or heck, anywhere a bit of privacy is had.  it was truly a sick movie but very interesting. i couldnt keep my eyes off the tv screen.

enjoy

jorgito2001 (Jorge S.)

Date Posted: 1/9/2013 2:06 PM ET

OMG, I bought the Unrated Blu Ray of Human Centipede 2 real cheap and....agh!!  Can't remember the last time I cringed and very nearly covered my eyes like I was an 8 year old seeing something disgusting for the first time!  Those who have seen it is what the director refers to as the 'Schindler's List" scene (LOL)...that was probably thee sickest part next to maybe the..."sex scene".

The director Tom Six was right...HC1 was a Disney flick compared to 2!

Last Edited on: 2/1/13 10:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 1