Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: I Have Pandemic To Trade. Also I have Abraxas / Laser Mission

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
DeborahSue (Deborah F.)

Subject: I Have Pandemic To Trade. Also I have Abraxas / Laser Mission
Date Posted: 9/27/2010 1:21 PM ET

I Have Two DVDs To Trade

The first DVD:  Pandemic.  (Ray Wise, Alesha Clarke, Peter Holden, Graham McTavish)  It is on one disc.  A veterinarian finds herself in the midst of a horrifying pandemic where humans and animals are stricken with a horrible, contagious disease.  When the military quarantines the area and cuts off all communications, she must pair up with an eccentric conspiracy theorist as they fight to discover the true source of the threat and expose it or risk a viral threat more devastating than anything the world has ever seen!

Widescreen Format

2008 Pandemic Distribution LLC

This DVDs UPC numbers aren't in the system but the artwork and the DVD looks the same as the one listed.

The second DVD: It is on one disc.  Double Feature.

Jesse Ventura ? Abraxas

Abraxas, an intergalactic, alien police officer, has just been sent to Earth to track down and apprehend an alien renegade, to make matters worse than just having a vigilante alien running around the planet, the alien has just impregnated a woman with a potentially destructive mutant child.  Even Abraxas might have difficulty fixing this problem.

English

Approximate 85 minutes

Brandon Lee ? Laser Mission

The CIA and KGB are in a race to reach renowned scientist Braun in Cuba.  The CIA sends mercenary Michael Gold to get to the scientist, who holds the knowledge to using a recently stolen diamond to construct a laser cannon that would help the country that acquires it achieve global domination.  The race is on, and the fate of the world is in Gold?s hands?

English

Approximate 85 minutes

I would be willing to trade both for one credit or another DVD or VHS or a book.

Thanks,

Debbie Frey

chichermit (Anita M.)

Date Posted: 9/27/2010 1:26 PM ET

pming you Debbie

DeborahSue (Deborah F.)

Subject: I Have Pandemic To Trade. Also I have Abraxas / Laser Mission
Date Posted: 9/27/2010 1:52 PM ET

Both Are Gone