Discussion Forums - Horror

Topic: This sucks!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Psychosys (Sarah K.)

Subject: This sucks!
Date Posted: 2/8/2011 7:48 PM ET

I apologize is this is the wrong forum to post this, but I thought I should share my story...

Last Thursday, while I was taking a nap, a truck crashed into my bedroom! On to my bed, that I was on! I've lost all but 10 of the 350-400 DVDs I owned, 325+ of them being my lovely horror collection :( (not to mention everything else in my room...EVERYTHING)

I'm currently trying to remember what DVDs I had...it sucks...I had alot of really good, hard to find movies I just can't remember what they all are :(

If you want to read the article, here's the link: http://www.semissourian.com/story/1700739.html

sterju3 (Nicole W.)

Date Posted: 2/9/2011 1:05 PM ET

yes that does suck!  I would die without my collection!

DanielSplatterhead (Daniel R.)

Date Posted: 2/26/2011 4:16 PM ET

Hey, I just wanted to say  the exact same thing happened to me a few years ago. It sucks but hang in there!

Ronald B.

Date Posted: 6/7/2011 12:59 AM ET

That is terrible. I am so sorry that happened to you. Luckly you weren't killed, seems liked you were very lucky.

CinemaslaveJoe (Joe B.)

Date Posted: 6/17/2011 11:18 AM ET

Oh my god, that's horrible! A buddy of mine in North Carolina just had the roof of his house ripped off by a tornado, and he also lost almost everything. It sucks, but it could be worse!!! Hope things are looking up for you soon!

-Joe

FireflyDaddy (Tim T.)

Date Posted: 1/10/2012 7:19 PM ET

About 3 years ago it happen to me but it went threw my computer and me sitting at it. Oh and the car was a simi. I lost a signed lether bond set of Lord of the Rings books. Some stuff can't be replaced.

EyesMalloy (David B.)

Date Posted: 5/21/2014 6:53 AM ET

I know it's been three years now, but I just want to expess my condolenses for what happened. Yes, it's true that it could have been worse, but that's never what a person wants to hear right after something like this happens. I do hope that you are okay physically and I hope you have been able to replace some of your collection. Not to impose religion on you, but perhaps this happened to send a message to you...