Discussion Forums - Children's/Family

Topic: Looking: The Little Mermaid, Disney

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
kickee (Kickee H.)

Subject: Looking: The Little Mermaid, Disney
Date Posted: 2/22/2011 12:47 AM ET

I am trying to find the following Disney movies:

The Little Mermaid

Cinderella

Beauty and the Beast

The Lion King

Snow White

I have 11 movies Including the above disney all on VHS, Let me know if you are interested.

lorilea (Lorilea G.)

Date Posted: 4/11/2012 1:38 PM ET

Dont count on finding these movies on dvd or blu-ray on here. Unless someone just bought a newer, recently re-released dvd or blu-ray than the one they had. Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King are still out of the vault until the end of April i believe. Cinderella is going to be re-released later this year. Im not sure about Snow White, that was out not to long ago, and the Little Mermaid has been a few years, so it will probably be re-released in the next couple of years. If you really want these movies, I would recommend buying them while they are out of the vault, otherwise you wont be able to find it, except on ebay/amazon etc for probably more than theyre worth. (Yes, im a disney obsessed mom!)

KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 4/20/2012 1:36 PM ET

lorilea, i have gotten posted 4 out of the 5 she listed above through the swap system, so i wouldnt say that you wont find them here. As blurays come out a lot of people post their dvds, in fact right now all of these titles are under $15 used on amazon, some even as far as around $8-10 shipped. Considering that each are 2 discs, and all are movie mogul (meaning the sender gets an additional bonus credit for sending), the senders get 3 credits for each of these titles. That means the BEST way to get these movies is to wait on the wishlist for them, and make sure you rank them high so you move up the wishlist faster.... I myself have traded most of these titles, including beauty and the beast on bluray and dvd (two seperate copies) and received the bluray of snow white on here...

rebecca6311 (Rebecca F.)

Subject: beauty and the beast
Date Posted: 5/16/2016 2:43 PM ET

I have the Beauty and the Beast dvd.  Disc only.  No artwork.  No Case.  No bonus features.  Just the DVD.  I've never traded any that I couldn't post before.  Do you know how this works?