Discussion Forums - Romance

Topic: Wedding Planner or Intolerable Cruelty?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
kd2008 (Becky W.)

Subject: Wedding Planner or Intolerable Cruelty?
Date Posted: 2/25/2011 9:46 PM ET

So I want to give my coworker a DVD for her upcoming birthday.  I know she likes Twilight, The Holiday, Pride & Predujice, and Finding Neverland.  So basically dramas and rom coms.  I am trying to choose between The Wedding Planner and Intolerable Cruelty.  I haven't seen either one nor any of the aforementioned movies, so if you have seen both and at least a couple of the other movies, which do you think is closest to those?  Or would either be suitabe?  Thanks!

lizzie (Liz F.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2011 8:56 PM ET

Oh, how fun!  I have seen all the films she likes including the Wedding Planner.  I think that is good choice because it does have that same adventure with a feel good ending that her faves have.  There are others I could suggest if you are interested, but if it is limited to those two WP is my vote.  Good luck.  Let us know what she says when she gets it!

az09 (Betsy H.)

Subject: WEDDING PLANNER AND SHALL WE DANCE WITH JENNIFER LOPEZ
Date Posted: 10/9/2014 11:23 AM ET

I HAVE BOTH OF THESE MOVIES IF YOU are INTERESTED.

THANK YOU,

BETSY HASKELL NEED ONE CREDIT FOR EACH ONE.

Lianass H.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 1/24/2024 10:20 PM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 2/28/24 9:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 0
Ross E.

Date Posted: 2/16/2024 9:41 AM ET

Whether searching for companionship, friendship, or romance, seniors can browse through profiles, initiate conversations, and build meaningful connections at their own pace. Doulike understands the importance of companionship and emotional support in later life stages, and its commitment to fostering genuine connections makes it a valuable resource for seniors navigating the world of online dating. With a focus on respect, authenticity, and compatibility, Doulike empowers seniors that way to embrace the joys of companionship and romance in their golden years.