Discussion Forums - Education

Topic: Christian Homeschool DVDs

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
TonyR (Tony R.)

Subject: Christian Homeschool DVDs
Date Posted: 1/18/2008 5:52 PM ET

I have the following Answers in Genesis DVDs that are extras from my library that aren't in the system.  They come in the cases with artwork and some are still shrinkwrapped, One Buddy Credit Each.  I keep the post updated so if you see them they're available :)  If you are interested in other AiG titles let me know and I can check to see if I can get them for you. PM me because I don't check the boards very often

PM me if you are interested. As soon as I receive your credit I will mail out.  Thanks! 

"A Foundation for Change: The First 25 years of the Relevance Message" new in shrinkwrap

80 minutes

In 1979 Ken Ham, a young Australian science instructor, left his secure public school teaching position to go full-time in creation ministry. Using a room in his small Queensland home as the headquarters of what would one day become known as Answers in Genesis, God blessed the faith-step of Ken and his bride, Mally. Today, 25 years later, many staff and volunteers have joined forces to reach the culture with the truth of God’s Word.

Watch this commemorative video to discover more of the history of the back-to-basics “relevance message” now widely taught by more than 20 AiG speakers and hundreds of volunteers worldwide. 

Video bonuses and features

• A special greeting from Ken Ham, including an interview where he shares memories in front of the unfinished Creation Museum
  • Historial comparisons of Ken Ham’s classic presentations
  • The full-length video Genesis: The Key to Reclaiming the Culture (80 minutes)
  • Teaching from other key productions.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/PublicStore/product/Foundation-for-Change-A,4789,229.aspx

Last Edited on: 6/19/08 3:12 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
ebowen (Elizabeth B.)

Date Posted: 7/31/2009 1:20 AM ET

Not really in response to your post, but just wondering if anyone knows - awhile back I saw an Answers in Genesis VHS - something like Creation and the Christian or something like that.  Anyone know the title for sure / where to get it / if it is available on DVD / etc.??

It was mostly Ken Ham talking giving a presentation in a church.

Elizabeth Bowen

Lianass H.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 12/22/2023 7:09 AM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 2/28/24 9:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 0
Lauryfriese F.

Date Posted: 1/31/2024 4:36 AM ET

Candy Crush is a popular mobile game that combines puzzle-solving and matching skills.