Discussion Forums - Children's/Family

Topic: Movie recommendations?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
3Princesses (Roxanne S.)

Subject: Movie recommendations?
Date Posted: 1/20/2012 5:34 PM ET

Hey! 

Looking for some recommendations on good family movies.  Our girls are 8, 5 and nearly 3.  We like to watch movies together and looking for suggestions of others to watch.  We all enjoy Night at the Museum, Enchanted, The Pacifier, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Bedtime Stories, Evan Almighty and of couse the majority of the animated movies.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

:)

Kathleen P.

Subject: Here's one:
Date Posted: 2/11/2012 5:22 PM ET

The Black Stallion is one of my all time favorites.

stampsarefun (Jean F.)

Date Posted: 2/21/2012 3:37 PM ET

What about the american girl movies.  The 3 year old might not get them but is she enjoys the other movies that you listed it would be fine for her. There is Kit who is from the depression. Felicity who loves to ride horses. Molly who is ww2 time period and Samantha I don't remember the time frame she is but that is cool movie as well.

Also, this is the age that we started watching series that I grew up with. Such as Little house, brady bunch.  That really solved are movie promblen because there are a ton of those to watch.

Escape to witch mountian either the old or new one. Return to witch mountain

Cat from outerspace

Apple dumpling gang

chitty chitty bang bang

Annie

Joseph the coat of many colors

I will add more when I can think of them. Jean