Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***SEPTEMBER*** WL Multiples Thread

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ***SEPTEMBER*** WL Multiples Thread
Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:08 AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

-For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month. 

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike. 

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Z   ero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

A simple rule of thumb to keep in mind:

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

These rules have been approved the Team.

bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:08 AM ET

A reminder about updating posts:

Please list the items you are adding rather than staing "I updated my post."  When you list the items you added, I only verify those titles. If there's a mistake, you have a chance to fix it.  When you simply state that you updated your post, then I have to verify your entire post as I don't know which titles are new and which are not.  In that case, if I find a title listed incorrectly, your whole post is being pulled and you're banned for a month : (

Last Edited on: 8/31/12 9:21 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:09 AM ET

Minimum orders of 4 titles (or lower with select titles below)

Feel free to combine with my tower.

Please PM and post reply in the topic so that others know which titles have been taken.

Wishlisted Blu-Rays

Unpostable Blu-Rays [please buddy credits]

Wishlisted DVDs

Unpostable DVDs [please buddy credits]

*DEAL* 5 Blu-Rays Discs for 9 Credits shipped. Blockbuster Unpostable Blu-Rays (All in Blockbuster case with artwork) 

Zero/Only Copies

FREEBIE WITH orders of 5 SwapaDVD TITLES or more

(order 5 titles = 1 freebie, 6 titles = 2 freebies, 7 titles =  3 freebies, and so on)

TOWER DEAL

Feel free to use the discounted titles below to get the minimum titles order. Please buddy credits for the titles below.

In order to to get discounted credit, the minimum order of 3 titles must be met unless otherwise noted.

Feel free to ask if you have questions.

Please PM and post here.

Thank you!

Last Edited on: 11/26/12 12:14 AM EST - Total times edited: 48
BlueMoon187 (Barbara H.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:11 AM ET

Please choose a minimum of 3 TITLES.  You may combine with my Zero & Only copies and my tower. PM and post reply in the thread so others will know what is taken.  Please make sure your choices are on auto on your wishlist.  Thanks for looking!

Wishlisted Postable DVD’s

All That Jazz  (WL 6)

Pride and Prejudice  (WL 5)

The Staircase (3 DVD set)  (WL 12)  Order of two titles OK with this.

Peaceful Warrior (WL 2)

The Tuskegee Airmen (WL 3)

ZenMama with Rainbeau Mars: Prenatal Yoga Workout on DVD (WL 3)

Scott Cole's Discover Tai Chi - AM & PM Workouts (WL 7)

Pooh's Heffalump Movie - WL 5

Surrogates (Bruce Willis) (WL 6)

Just Desserts   (WL 5)

Only Copy in the System (on my tower):

Hellcats of the Navy (Ronald Reagan & Nancy Davis)

Last Days of Patton

The New Method 20/20 Target Toning

Zero copies (postable DVD’s, but not posted into the system)

Unpostable Frees: (choose one for free when you order three – will mail disc & art only)

Jackie Chan:  The Legend of Drunken Master  Artwork is a bit rippled.  DVD is fine.

Memento - disc has scratches, played fine for me, but don't want to post it.

Rudy - disc only, no artwork

Last Edited on: 9/30/12 7:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 26
movienut (Darwin H.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:14 AM ET

placeholder

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:18 AM ET

Orders of 4 or more items please. May be combined with my tower. Please PM with orders and have movies on your WL on auto-request. All unpostables (Highlighted in yellow) will require buddied credits.

WL Blu-rays:

Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5 [Blu-ray] (7 wishers) 3 discs/6 credits **Orders of 3 OK with this**

Chicken Little [Blu-ray] (10 wishers)

The Duchess [Blu-ray] (9 wishers)

Dungeons & Dragons 2 Movie Collection [Blu-ray] (1 wisher) 2 discs/4 credits - NEW/SEALED

The Eagle (Unrated) [Blu-ray] (4 wishers)

ExTerminators [Blu-ray] (3 wishers)

Gamera - Triple Feature Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] (4 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits)

Glee: Season 1 [Blu-ray] (1 wisher)  **Orders of 2 OK with this**

Green Zone [Blu-ray] (3 wishers)

Iron Monkey [Blu-ray] (4 wishers)

Planet Terror (2-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] (14 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits

Spaceballs [Blu-ray/DVD combo] (18 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits

True Grit [Blu-ray/DVD Combo] (44 wishers) 2 discs/4 credits

WL DVDs:

The Abyss (Full Screen Edition) (1 wisher)

Adventures of the Swiss Family Robinson/The Rivers Run (2 wishers) 2 Discs/2 Credits

Arthur and the Invisibles (widescreen) (4 wishers) UNPOSTABLE - 2 inch tear along the spine - Free w/ 2 credit tower order.

Beach Party (2 wishers)

Beauty and the Beast (2 wishers) UNPOSTABLE - UPC# 883904269854 not in system. NEW/SEALED

The Bodyguard (Special Edition) (27 wishers)

The Boys Are Back (10 wishers) - UNPOSTABLE - UPC# 786936795974 not in the system.

Dungeons & Dragons: The Complete Animated Series (2 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits

Everwood: Season 2 (5 wishers) 6 discs/6 credits **Orders of 2 OK with this**

Family That Preys (Widescreen Edition) (1 wisher)

The Gathering Storm (4 wishers) White line on cardboard cover, under the plastic snap.

Immortal (1 wishers)

The Killing: Season 1 (11 wishers) 4 discs/4 credits

King Solomon's Mines (1 wisher)

Love's Kitchen (5 wishers)

The Money Pit (33 wishers)

National Geographic: Great Migrations (5 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits

Network (2 disc Special Edition) (13 wishers) 2 Discs/2 Credits

The Original Nancy Drew Mystery Collection (14 wishers) 2 discs/2 wishers

The Pink Panther (1 wisher)

Private Practice: Season 1 (3 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits

Roving Mars (1 wisher)

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Volume 2 (3 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits - I also have volume 1 on my tower.

Secret Life of the American Teenager: Volume 3 (8 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits - Minimum lowered to 3 when ordering all 3 volumes together.

Spy Hard (6 wishers)

Star Trek: Generations (2 disc Special Collector's Edition) (1 wisher) 2 Discs/2 Credits

Summer's Moon (1 wisher) UNPOSTABLE - Artwork has some minor water damage (It looks like it got damp at some point). 1 credit or free w/ 2 credit tower order.

Tales From Avonlea - Beginnings (10 wishers)

Tex (6 wishers)

These Old Broads (3 wishers)

The Three Musketeers (1 wisher)

The Truth About Charlie (Including Charade) (1 wisher)

The Vice: The Complete First Season (4 wishers) 3 discs/3 credits

A Walk to Remember/Pay It Forward (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy:

Adventures of the Swiss Family Robinson, Volume 1

Anaconda 3: Offspring Not Posted

Cinderella Story Collection

Home Improvement: Season 1 3 discs/3 credits Not Posted

House MD: Season 6 [Blu-ray] 5 discs/10 credits

House MD: Season 7 [Blu-ray] 5 discs/10 credits

The Invention of Lying [Blu-ray] Not posted

Kangaroo Jack - G'Day USA! (Mini-DVD)

The Kids Are All Right [Blu-ray] Not posted

Miramax From Dusk Till Dawn Series Not Posted - Currently listed in the system as 4 discs, but it's just 2 - 2 credits

Mork & Mindy: Season 1 4 discs/4 credits

Point Break, Speed and the Transporter Triple Feature

Quest for the Egg Salad

Rent Not Posted

Resident Evil: Degeneration Not Posted

Robin Hood (Unrated Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] Not Posted

Scourge of Worlds: A Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Not Posted

The Sign of Four/The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes

Silver Hawk Not Posted

Spy Kids 4: All the time in the World (3 discs 3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Storybook Tales Collection

Twister (Widescreen/Fullscreen) Not posted

Valentine's Day [Blu-ray] Not Posted

When Did You Last See Your Father?

White Men Can't Jump

I'm offering the following season/set deals [I don't require multiples for these just send me a PM]:

24 seasons 1 - 6 discs/3 credits(2 credits if used as part of a multiples order) It doesn't have a UPC code, but otherwise is in good condition.

Desperate Housewives seasons 2 6 discs/4 credits(3 if added onto a multiples order) - Excellent condition, bought new & watched once.

Everwood: Season 1 UNPOSTABLE - Plastic trays have come loose from the cardboard (It has those big clunky 2 sided trays that are connected to the cardboard by glue on the side of the tray). Discs 2&4 have scratches. (6 discs/2 credits if ordered with something else)

King of Queens - Complete Series NEW/SEALED (27 discs/20 credits)

2/1 Tower Deal - the following movies only - (2 discs = 1 credits):

The Banger Sisters, The Beattles (Unauthorized), Bend it Like Beckham (Fullscreen), Blade Trinity (Unrated 2 disc edition), Born in East L.A., A Cinderella Story (fullscreen), Connie & Carla (fullscreen), Crusade of Vengeance, The Day the Earth Stood Still (Rental Ready), Doom (Unrated widescreen edition), Fallen, Final Destination (New Line Platinum Series), Gladiator (2 disc Collector's Edition), Head of State (widescreen), Hellboy (2 disc set), Ice Crawlers, Iwa Jima 36 Days of Hell, Lady in the Water (fullscreen), The Last Samurai (2 disc Special Edition), Legends of the Fall, Lethal Weapon 4, Made of Honor, Message in a Bottle, Penny Serenade, Roswell Conspiracies: Bounty Wars, Roswell Conspiracies: The Bait, Star Trek: Nemesis (widescreen), The Sum of All Fears (Special Collector's Edition), Superman Returns (2 disc Special Edition), Till the Clouds Roll By/Royal Wedding, Twin Peaks: Season 2, Uptown Girls, Vantage Point, XXX: State of the Union (fullscreen), You Must Remember This.

Freebies (1 free per multiples order):

Digital Copies:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 (Ultraviolet) - 11/11/13

Serenity - 12/31/12

Unpostables (freebies will be shipped disc and artwork only):

Battlestar Galactica: Razor: Making of featurette - Best Buy Exclusive Bonus Disc (disc only)

Desperate Housewives: Season 2 - Sneak Peak

Last Edited on: 9/30/12 1:56 AM EST - Total times edited: 50
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:24 AM ET

Last Edited on: 10/8/12 2:23 PM EST - Total times edited: 39
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: HERE NOW:
Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:47 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  These titles are all  postable.

You may combine with any on my DVD Tower (which has over 100 more choices) to get a total of 3 DVD's.

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours.

Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.

Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

The Crazies [Blu-ray]                                                              Members Wishing:1

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Single Disc) [Blu-ray] (2009)      Members Wishing:7

The Kingdom [Blu-ray]                                                               Members Wishing:6

A Mighty Heart [Blu-ray]                                                            Members Wishing: 2

My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]                                               Members Wishing:1

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]                   Members Wishing:1     (On Hold)

Terminator 2: Judgement Day / Total Recall (Two-Pack) [Blu-ray]       Members Wishing:2

The Other Man [Blu-ray]                                                    Members Wishing:1

Salem Witch Trials [Blu-ray]                                                       Members Wishing: 1

The Visitor [Blu-ray]                                                                  Members Wishing:4

Way of War [Blu-ray]                                                                Members Wishing:3     (On Hold)

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Angel in the Family [Blu-ray]

Caught in the Crossfire [Blu-ray]   

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant [Blu-ray]          

Command Performance [Blu-ray]

Ghost Writer [Blu-ray]  (pending request)

Hell Ride [Blu-ray]       

It's Complicated [Blu-ray]

Ong Bak 2: The Beginning [Blu-ray]                        Total Copies:0

Six Wives of Henry Lefay [Blu-ray]                         Total Copies:0

Traitor (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]  

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2-Disc Unrated Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray]    

Whiteout [Blu-ray]

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

The Carol Burnett Show - Let's Bump Up the Lights              Members Wishing:18

The Carol Burnett Show - Show Stoppers                                Members Wishing: 1

Creep                                                                                    Members Wishing: 1

Cry Baby (Director's Cut)                                                   Members Wishing: 3     (On Hold)

Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style(2003)                               Members Wishing:9

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold                                                      Members Wishing:10

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                                  Members Wishing:1

Mannequin                                                                        Members Wishing:10

Piranha                                                                                               Members Wishing: 1

Thank God It's Friday                                                         Members Wishing:6

The Way We Were (Special Edition)                                  Members Wishing:21

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Crazy On The Outside (Rental Ready)   (pending request)

The Feeding

Heidi                                                                            

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                        

Madagascar (Widescreen Edition)

Piranha                                                       (Wishing Member on Vacation Hold)  

Rogue's Gallery: Bugsy Siegel                           

Roswell: Season 1

Taken  

Thirst

The Virginia Hill: Mistress to the Mob  

Unpostables:  (Credits must be buddied for these) 

Saw The Final Chapter   Blockbuster previous rentals   (UPC#796019822961)               Members Wishing:28

Supershow           (slight cut through the UPC - STILL SEALED)

Unpostable Blu-Ray: Blockbuster previous rentals

The Collector [Blu-ray]     (UPC#796019822961)               Total Copies:0

The Crazies [Blu-ray]       (UPC#013132197296)               Members Wishing:1

Last Edited on: 10/29/12 6:39 AM EST - Total times edited: 16
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 7:51 AM ET

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 6:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Kingtim17 (Tim G.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 8:31 AM ET

Last Edited on: 10/1/12 9:35 AM EST - Total times edited: 19
aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 8:38 AM ET

Please order minimum of 3 titles.  May combine with my tower.  Thank you!

Tron Legacy Bluray + DVD:

Tron Legacy 786936808568 4 credits  40 wl

WL DVDs:

Coal Miner's Daughter 025192675324

The Dresden Files 012236216889  don't know why I can't get the link to take on the title??

Fanboys 796019813532

Jesus of Nazareth 012236128113 2 discs  (tear in artwork on back, right at 1")

Mi Verdad  000799452028

Moonstruck 027616626523

The Never Ending Story Double Feature  012569731028   

Quiz Show 717951003492

Viva Zapato! 822847011540

Zero wishers:

The Great Escape 027616905710 2 disc 2 credits has inside booklet in addition to outer artwork

Miramax High Stakes Action Series  096009720797

Owning Mahowny  043396002180

Rainman 027616884169

Van Damme Collection Bloodsport & Timecop 883929069187 cut in upc, still legible

I have the only copy in the system:

Zorro Rides Again 779836218094 1 disc 1 credit

Unpostables 2 for 1 with an order of 3 titles. One case, both artworks.

The Cutting Edge 027316857743  UPC not in the system mine looks exactly like the one linked.

The Good German  012569736672  Cut in the upc.  perfectly readable

Jacknife  012236117308  UPC not in the system  mine looks exactly like the one linked

The New Daughter  013132165790  UPC not in the system  Linked to the one copy in the system

Paris 36 043396309586 UPC different from linked, looks just like that cover

Triggerman  031398129622  UPC not in the system  Link looks like mine.  Zero copies in the system

The United States of Tara Season one. no UPC on printed artwork.  2 Discs play perfectly. matches linked

You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger  043396369061  UPC not in the system link shows item w/ 8 wl

Clinton. Blair. The Special Relationship 883929159222 UPC not in system 1 disc 1 credit or Free with 3 titles or more.

Of Human Bondage 082554371621 won't play in my 10yo machine. free with any other order.

Last Edited on: 9/12/12 6:12 PM EST - Total times edited: 17
nescioquis (Kimberly M.)

Subject: done for now-Thanks
Date Posted: 8/30/2012 8:53 AM ET

Last Edited on: 8/31/12 4:25 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
PatrickD (Patrick D.)

Subject: WL & Only Copy - Comedy, Horror, Kids, & Foreign, Blu Ray
Date Posted: 8/30/2012 9:22 AM ET

Orders of 3 or more titles please, may be combined with my tower.

Please have WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.  I will be adding more titles as the month progresses.

Gamera Guardian of Universe Gamera Attack of   Gamera: Guardian of Universe & Gamera: Attack of [Blu-ray] on Blu-ray

Gamera - The Ultimate Collection - three films on one DVD

The Godzilla Collection

Mothra vs Godzilla

The Lookout

Valentine's Day - 36 Wishers

Faster

Hello Mary Lou Prom Night II

Somewhere in Time

Thirst

Planet B-Boy

Daybreakers

Fangoria FrighFest Presents - Dark House

A Horrible Way to Die

The Hunchback of Notre Dame II

Jaws 3 - 17 wishers

Yogi Bear - Blu Ray 2 discs, 4 credits

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra

Ghost World

Blue Angels - Rolling in the Sky - This item is in its original packaging, but it is in a CD jewel case, not a regular DVD case.  It is postable, the dvd and cover art are original and fine.  I just watched the DVD and it played perfectly.  We just saw the Blue Angels last weekend and they were great.  If you're going to see an airshow I highly recommend watching these Blue Angels dvds that I've listed.

Steel Trap

The Raggedy Rawney

Leatherface - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III an ex library copy with a little bit of wear at the bottom front of the artwork - I just had this WL title granted after like a year and now it's time for someone else to enjoy this film!

Dead in the Water

Mirrormask

Child's Play

Zero Copies in the System

Godzilla Raids Again

The Witches of Eastwick

Mad Dog and Glory

Twist of Faith

I Madman

Flatliners

Trick or Treat

Nightmare at Bittercreek

The Donner Party

Paranormal Entity The Finley Murder Tapes 2009

Fuehrer Ex

Fantasy Island - The Complete First Season

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

The Howling

ActivityTV Making Flying Paper Airplanes V1

The Magic of Flight - IMAX film about The Blue Angels - excellent film!

The Incredible Hulk Returns (aka Return of the Incredible Hulk)

Rodan

Attack of the Puppet People

Do You Like Hitchcock

Battle Beyond The Sun

Red House  - a great thriller from 1947 with Edward G. Robinson

Wilderness

The Betrayed

The Roger Corman Retrospective Vol 2 - Little Shop of Horrors /The Terror / Creature from the Haunted Sea

Marebito - Marebito - a Japanese horror film

So Smart First Words  - So Smart! First Words for Babies

Only Copy:

Buried Alive

Unpostable Only Copy: - you'd have to send these to me via buddy credits

Different cover art only, everything else is fine:

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 'Big Screen' Edition   Blu Ray Combo - 4 credits but I'll let it go for just 2 credits when you order two other titles.

LMK if I can help!

Last Edited on: 9/30/12 2:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 32
boba1980 (John S.)

Subject: Order filled, thanks Kimberly
Date Posted: 8/30/2012 9:51 AM ET

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 10:39 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 9:55 AM ET

Minimum order of 2 titles please.  Can be combined with  tower.

WISHLISTED

Charade

Dr Quinn Medicine Woman - The Movies   

Front Page

Marco Polo

One Crazy Summer

Street Kings   

The Chorus 

The Homecoming A Christmas Story  The Waltons

10 Minute Solution Blast Off Belly Fat

10 Minute Solution - Workouts to Shape Up Your Whole Body 

Reebok Bootcamp

Rodney Yee/Mariel Hemingway 15-Minute Results Yoga  

The Mari Winsor Pilates for Pink Core Challenge 

Tracie Long TrainingFinding Your Core 

WISHLISTED SERIES (Sets)

Haunted The Complete Series 

Shackleton - The Greatest Survival Story of All Time

ZERO COPIES  (not posted)

Miramax Triple Feature Crime The Yards / Albino Alligator / The Grifters

Nicholas Nickleby

Path to War

Royal Wedding/The Last Time I Saw Paris

The Big Red One

George Forman Walk Box Burn

The Ramp Cardio Reinvented 

ONLY COPY

Crossing Jordan Season 1   (on tower)

Dead Man / Texas Rangers  (on tower)

Friends The Complete 10th Season   (on tower)

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED (buddied credit) 

Disorganized Crime/ Money for Nothing (Double Feature - 1 disc)  UPC not in system

SpongeBob SquarePants - The Complete 2nd Season  Disc 2 only (includes art & case … UPC was on slip cover)

The Cincinnati Kid (UPC is slashed)

Tightrope  (UPC is slashed)

1 Free (disc only) with orders of 3 titles or more:

Every Woman's Dream  (cardboard slip cover)

Getting There

Night Watch

Sharpe's Waterloo

The Thin Red Line

Tigerland

Last Edited on: 10/1/12 11:14 AM EST - Total times edited: 24
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 10:41 AM ET

Please order 3 or more titles to save shipping costs.  Feel free to combine with my tower to get 3. Please place wishlist on auto for postables. Need credits buddied for unpostables. Please pm me and post here, thanks.

Wishlisted, postable:

Bottle Shock

Addams Family Values (new, in shrinkwrap)

Fatal Instinct

Riding Giants

Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Cheaper by the Dozen

Ice Age: The Meltdown

Donkey Punch

Car 54, Where Are You?

Zero copies, postable:

Planet Earth, Vol. 1

Make it Funky!

Death's Door

The Howling: Special Edition

The Addams Family

The Naked Truth

Cannes: All Access (documentary)

The Sisters

Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan: Five Exciting Episodes from the Best-Selling Book, Cesar's Way! (new in shrinkwrap)

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Meat Loaf: Bat out of Hell ("making of" documentary)

Hellraiser - Hellworld

Looking for some Christmas presents to sock away? Check out my brand-new movies in shrinkwrap - see my "what's brand new on your tower" post, here: http://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=23956&ls=80#p260118

Unpostable:

Super 8 (disc only)

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (UPC doesn't show up in system) - postable version here

When In Rome (UPC doesn't show up in system) - postable version here

Martyrs, UPC doesn't show up in system, includes hour-long "making of" documentary, 1 buddied credit, postable version here

Dread, 12 wishers, UPC doesn't match site listing, postable version here

Two Franchise Collection sets from Universal Studios' American Legends series. Purchased them both new in shrinkwrap from a local store - there are two discs and four movies in each trifold cardboard holder but, inexplicably, no upc code. Asking two buddied credits for both. Here's the Amazon listing and the movies they contain: http://www.amazon.com/Cooper-Collection-Design-Ibbetson-General/dp/B0007RTB9M/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1342992998&sr=1-1&keywords=gary+cooper+franchise+collection and http://www.amazon.com/Collection-American-Appaloosa-Countess-Following/dp/B0007RTBA6/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1342993127&sr=1-1&keywords=marlon+brando+franchise+collection

Steve McQueen, Wanted: Dead Or Alive Season One, Volume One, upc not recognized, postable version here. 2-disc set for one credit, counts as one title toward 3 minimum.

Da Vinci Code boxed exclusive widescreen bonus pack, 2 dvds, 3 discs, including bonus "Creation of the Da Vinci Code" movie. Comes up in system as 1 disc, correct Amazon listing here. One credit for the set, counts as one title toward 3 minimum.

Two-for-one deals on unpostables (disc and artwork only) - two movies count as one toward three title minimum:

Midnight Clear, artwork has clear tape down outer edges, postable version here

My Fellow Americans, snap case has stains, postable version here

Wishcraft, no UPC code, postable version here

Road Runner Motorcycle Touring & Travel, 2008, Pennsylvania Dutch Country Tour, UPC not recognized: 884501084086

The Work of Director Spike Jonze, disc and artwork only, double-sided disc was resurfaced, erasing lettering around spindle. Postable version here

My Wife and My Dead Wife, upc not recognized, slim case, postable movie here

Enemies, A Love Story, disc only, postable version here: http://www.swapadvd.com/Enemies-Love-Story/dvd/27954/

Twilight Zone Vol. 11, disc has cloudy spots but plays fine, also a one-inch-square tear in back of artwork

You Don't Know Jack, Al Pacino, former Blockbuster rental, UPC not recognized.

Freebies - receive one free with a multiples order of 3 or more. Disc and artwork only. Just ask:

Francis Ford Coppola's Rumble Fish  - 2.5 and 4 PAL format. Purchased by mistake - THIS WILL NOT PLAY IN A STANDARD U.S. DVD  PLAYER. Disc and artwork appear clean, have German language descriptions, but offer English audio. UPC#3259190241916.

Oliver Stone's Nixon - Region 2 format. Purchased by mistake - THIS WILL NOT PLAY IN A STANDARD U.S. DVD PLAYER. Disc and artwork appear clean, have German language descriptions, but offer English audio. UPC#4011846011644.

SCTV Network 90 Vol. 1 preview disc, includes great sketches of Great White North, the Merv Griffin Show, Fishin' Musician and Dr. Tongue's 3D House of Stewardesses

The Gift of Yoga with Gena Kenny, with bonus MP4 relaxation program for iPod, no upc, Amazon description here

Last Edited on: 10/1/12 6:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 53
ethena (Anny C.)

Subject: BRB
Date Posted: 8/30/2012 11:15 AM ET

On to the next one!

Last Edited on: 10/1/12 10:21 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 11:45 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3, and add to your wishlist on auto request.  Don't forget to PM and post here.  I use the time on PMs in case of conflicting requests for same titles.  I am not always on this list but check PMs daily.  You may also mix and match with 200+ on tower.

BLU-RAY

Live Free or Die Hard WL 7 (bb case)

DVD

Who Killed the Electric Car WL 3

Saints and Soldiers WL 18

For Colored Girls WL 23

Greedy  NEW in shrink wrap WL 6

Rosemary's Baby WL 3

The Greatest Story Ever Told WL 2

Conviction WL 3 (art has "rental exclusive" in small band, not on disc) WL 3

In the Shadow of the Moon WL 14

Who's That Knocking at My Door WL 2

White (Three Colors Trilogy) WL 7

Sweet Land - A Love Story WL 5

Jumping the Broom WL 19

Bodyguards & Assassins WL 3

The Preacher's Wife WL 29

What's Eating Gilbert Grape WL 22

Love's Unending Legacy WL 17

Jesse Stone Death In Paradise WL 11

The Time Traveler's Wife WL 2

4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days WL 16

Capitalism A Love Story WL 7

Treasure of the Sierra Madre WL 15

End of the Spear WL 14

Do the Right Thing WL 5

Dinner for Schmucks WL 8

Easy Rider WL 6

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels WL 9

ONLY COPIES

Miramax Movies with Soul 6 Movie Pack (Fresh, American Son, Tsotsi, Sarafina!, The Journey of the August King, Down in the Delta)

In Treatment Season 1 (9 discs) --Will return 2 credits.

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

The Lovely Bones other version WL 30

Next Day Air

The Shipping News

Cleopatra Jones

Cocoon - The Return

0 COPIES

Grosse Pointe Blank

Flesh and Bone

Northfork

The Virgin Suicides

Twice in a Lifetime

The Motorcycle Diaries

Sex Lies and Videotape

UNPOSTABLE   All are cleaned, no stickers, no scratches. 1 buddied credit

Pure Country WL 5 (1/2" slash on upc, perfectly readable) NEW

Zookeeper upc is not recognized (other version WL 62)

Alice TV miniseries (unpostable due to spotty artwork, mostly around edges, from water damage, not wrinkly)

The Lather Effect (unrecognized upc) Other version WL 1

The Lovely Bones unpostable due to 3/4" tear in art (spindle hole sticker, pm if you want it removed)

The Old Man and the Sea (1958, Spencer Tracy) NEW in shrink wrap;  slash through upc

The Old Man and the Sea (1990, Anthony Quinn) unpostable, snapper art cut to fit case

The Reagans upc unrecognized

Black Rain unrecognized upc.  Cover art the same as version WL 6

Boys on the Side snap case, slash through one number on upc

Last Edited on: 10/1/12 12:10 PM EST - Total times edited: 162
jseiii2 (John E.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 1:09 PM ET

Saved. 

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 1:13 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
angel13 (Lori B.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 1:12 PM ET

please pm me with your titles thanks also i go by the time on PMs in the event two people ask for the same movie; not always on this list but i do check PMs often. "If you want to CANCEL your order, please ASK ME TO CANCEL. Please DO NOT CANCEL yourself because it sends it to the next wisher".

Members must be courteous and respectful to one another. This is a rule.

checked all out sept 1

Postable DVDs:

wishlisted orders of 6 or more titles maybe combined with tower and unpostables 

blurays

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy-5 w

Just Go With It [Blu-ray -24 w

DVDS

Super 8 -3 w

Rango-138 w

Inglourious Basterds (Single-Disc Edition -11 w

National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets -1 w
The Addams Family -1 w
Clash of the Titans -23 w

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Widescreen Edition) -2 w

Gallipoli -1 w
 In Which We Serve -3 w
  Legends of College Football Featuring The Wolverines

wishlisted seasons

Bones: Season Four (Body Bag Edition

Unpostable-wishlisted seasons-will need credits buddied for these-(take 1 or all 3 your chose)-can be used to get min req

True Blood: The Complete First Season (HBO Series73 w–no outer case w/upc, missing disc 1-other disc have light surface scratches play fine.

True Blood: The Complete Third Season (HBO Series-135 w/outer cover little banged up/missing disc 1/light surface scratches plays fine

WISHLISTED UNPOSTABLES-NEED CREDITS BUDDIED FOR THESE

blurays

Abduction-(upc not in system/in bb case)-this link shows digital copy/one i have is NO digital copy

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel [Blu-ray]-bluray only/digital/artwork folded/stuck to plastic-2credits
Alice In Wonderland -upc not in system mine is only 3D bluray  not what is pix in link

The Descendants (Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy -upc has been ripped off-21 w

Grown Ups [Blu-ray] -8 w-(unpostable due to in a reg case not a bluray case)-has disc and artwork

How to Train Your Dragon Blu Ray -(disc only)

hangover part II- (disc only and slip cover)

dvds

Harry Potter Years 1-7 Part 1 Gift Set 30 w-unpostable only because the last dvd has a few minor scratches but plays fine in my player)
The Spy Next Door -12 w-upc not in system
Star Wars - Episode I, The Phantom Menace (Full Screen Edition -10 w (discs have scratches/artwork/case rough looking)

Schlindler's List -8 w no bar code-this link is what it looks like
Over the Hedge (Widescreen Edition-2 w disc only-some scratches plays fine

GI Joe The Rise of Cobra -DISC ONLY (FEW SCRATCHES PLAYS FINE)
the smurfs-3 disc set i only have the case/artwork/smurfs christmas carol dvd-NO BLURAY/DVD

The Twilight Saga: New Moon -(special edition)(no artwork/no case)-1 credit-102 w

harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 -(special feature disc only)-bluray-2 credits(have artwork/slip cover/3 disc case)

BIBLEMAN LEGACY VOL 1- 3 DVD SET-3 CREDITS-cant find in system

ONLY COPY IN SYSTEM

ZERO COPYS IN SYSTEM-ok some go from wishlisted 1 w to 0 copy so i am keeping them here to be safe

blurays

dvds

Letters from Iwo Jima-this goes from wishlisted to 0 copy but more on 0 copy so i am keeping it here.

The Game Plan (Full Screen Edition 

Very Special Christmas Special
Independence Day (Limited Edition 

Hallmark Collector's Set V3
Purple Rain

ZULU-this also goes from wishlisted to 0 keeping it here
The Incredibles -has a 1 in fold in artwork still postable
Twister

Robyn Hitchcock - Storefront Hitchcock
One On One With James Blunt
Das Boot-directors signature series( artwork wrinkled got wet/no upc)

The Burns Allen Show Collector's Edition
 The Bigamist
Independence Day
Hammy's Nutty-Fun DVD

Spider-Man 2 (Widescreen Special Edition(this is 3 credits comes with bonus disc/movie/spec feature)-NOT IN SWAP SYSTEM

Bananas - Taylor Mason-new
  hope floats/speed-2 disc-2 credits-(swape says 1 credit wont let me put in that it is a 2 disc)-024543528074

Seasons-

BRAND NEW DVDS-ON TOWER IF YOU WONT ONE TO HELP GET YOUR 6th PM ME I WILL TAKE OFF HOLD

Cop Out-NEW-this goes from wishlisted to 0 copys so i am leaving it here

Freedom Writers DVD
sex and the city the movie

Rocky-2 disc

When Did You Last See Your Father?
HELLBOY 2 GOLDEN ARMY-3 DISC

THE MUMMY TOMB OF THE DEAGON EMPEROR-2 DISC

I AM LEGEND-2 DISC

2 FAST 2 FURIOUS-2 DISC I THINK

LUCKY YOU

EXIT WOUNDS

erinbrockovich

in good company

V for Vendetta

Clerks II

The man with two brains

unpostables need credits buddied for these

All Dogs Go to Heaven 2-disc only
father ted series 3-disc 2 only-disc/artwork only

Arthur/Arthur 2 On the Rocks-(has cut in upc)
Skyline-upc not in system

Yours Mine and Ours(plastic on case riped off on some of the back/artwork fine)-

A Walk in the Sun-upc pulls up 7 different ones

Shrek the Third (Widescreen)-(no case/no artwork)-says wishlist is not has 2 copys in system/ 

Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition-no upc-2 credits

minority report-2 disc ws(has a cut through back of case plastic/did not hurt artwork)

Joshua(upc not in system)

Disaster Collector's Set V3-has 1 disc w/pandora project and  delta force commando(missing other disc)

The Fast and the Furious-collector's edition(no artwork/case/has 1 skip in middle/needs cleaning)-1 credit

two weeks notice-no upc

A Colorado outdoors dvd fly fishing-no upc

Material girls-case on corner broken

Mirror image productions presents everlasting memories

Ultimate 150 Cartoon Festival-3 credits

Last Edited on: 10/1/12 2:28 PM EST - Total times edited: 33
timshel (Patrick N.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 1:52 PM ET

PM'd Gloria for

A Clockwork Orange[Blu-ray]

The Ramen GirlWL 29

Romeo Juliet(UK) WL 5

doublec (Cary C.)

Subject: September Thread
Date Posted: 8/30/2012 2:17 PM ET

Minimum of 3 per order.  Feel free to order from my Tower (over 50 dvds) too.

When ordering, make sure items you want are on your Wish List and set on Auto Request and not 48 Hour Offer.

Unposted, Zero, & Specials require Buddied Credits.

Send your request via PM .  Do not Buddy any Credits till I confirm your order.

FREE Ultraviolet or Digital download w/order  -  see Freebies section

Blu-rays

Wish List

27 Dresses       (WL 3)

The Adjustment Bureau  (Two Discs)      (WL 33)

Alvin and the Chipmunks      (WL 12)

Bolt   (Two Discs)      (WL 41)

The Book of Eli              (WL 32)

Dan in Real Life      (WL 11)

Eat Pray Love     (WL 10)

Failure to Launch       (WL 7)

Failure to Launch        (WL 7)

Four Christmases      (WL 2)

The Hangover       (WL 35)

Henry Poole Is Here      (WL 4)

Inkheart      (WL 3)

Killers        (WL 6)

Live Free or Die Hard      (WL 3)

Lucky Number Slevin      (WL 14)

Open Season 2      (WL 14)

Reservoir Dogs (15th Anniversary)       (WL 14)

The Sorcerer's Apprentice   (Two-Discs)       (WL 4)

Season of the Witch      (WL 6)

Tropic Thunder      (WL 15)

Ultraviolet      (WL 1)

Valkyrie      (WL 6)

Unpostable    -    UPC unrecognized as mine are single disc editions   -   2 Credits each

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel  

BluScenes: Coral Reef Aquarium 1080p HD Blu-ray Disc      -     Disc Only

Bride Wars

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Law Abiding Citizen

Zero/Only Copy

The Box

Cop Out

Knowing

Nature's Colors

No Reservations

Red Heat

Redbelt

Terminator Salvation (Director's Cut)   -   4 Credits

Vantage Point

DVDs

Wish List

Alvin and the Chipmunks     (WL 1)

Battle: Los Angeles      (WL 36)

Mike Birbiglia: What I Should Have Said Was Nothing - Tales From My Secret Public Journal     (WL 4)

Bolt      (WL 150)

Clash of the Titans     (WL 22)

Dear John     (WL 33)

Eat Pray Love      (WL 51)

Enchanted      (WL 44)

Gnomeo & Juliet     (WL 140)

Grease      (WL 31)

The Hangover      (WL 44)

Inglourious Basterds       (WL 10)

Iron Man      (WL 34)

Let Me In      (WL 21)

Letters to Juliet      (WL 128)

The Losers      (WL 47)

The Lovely Bones      (WL 22)

National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets      (WL 15)

Penelope      (WL 66)

Phineas & Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension      (WL 24)

John Pinette - I Say Nay Nay      (WL 8)

The Princess Bride (Special Edition)      (WL 14)

Pushing Tin     (WL 1)

Rango      (WL 133)

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World      (WL 97)

Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase      (WL 3)

Sixteen Candles      (WL 69)

Star Trek      (WL 27)

Rob Thomas: Something To Be Tour - Live At Red Rocks      (WL 3)

Unpostable

Basic     -     No UPC/Slim Case

The Blues Brothers      (WL 16)    -   No UPC

Brian Regan: The Epitome of Hyperbole     (WL 27)   -   Disc Only

Hanna     (WL 48)   -    UPC not recognized

Knight and Day     (WL 80)   -   UPC not recognized

Mind of Mencia - Uncensored Season 1    -    No UPC/Slim Cases   -   2 Discs for 1 Credit

Sleepless in Seattle      -      No UPC/Slim Case

Treasure Buddies     (WL 37)   -   Disc Only

Zero/Only Copy

Ellen DeGeneres - The Beginning    -    Disc Only

Jeff Dunham - Arguing With Myself

Major League 3: Back to the Minors

Man on Fire/Courage Under Fire     -     UPC not recognized

The War of the Roses

William Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice

FREEBIES!!

One free download code w/each order:  (while supply lasts)

A Thousand Words   -   UV

The FP   -    Digital Copy

Iron Man 2   -   Digital Copy

Mission Impossible:  Ghost Protocol    -    UV

Paranormal Activity 3   -   UV

Think Like A Man   -   UV

Underworld:  The Awakening   -   UV

Van Helsing   -   Digital Copy

ALSO:

With every order of 3 Credits you may choose one; 4 credits - choose any two; 5 gets three, etc...

All are Disc-Only (unless marked 'w/artwork') and will be mailed in protective sleeves.

DVD Movies

Airheads

Ali

All About Steve

Blade    -   w/Art

Blade II   -   w/Art

Blade Trinity (Unrated Version)   -   w/Art

Bruce Almighty

Constantine

Dogma

Entrapment

The Greatest Game Ever Played

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Hellboy

Hitch

Inside Man

Intolerable Cruelty

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

Married with Children, Vol. 2 - The Most Outrageous Episodes

MATRIX REVOLUTIONS

Men in Black

Platoon

Suicide Kings    -    w/Art

Troy

Van Helsing

If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.  -cc

Last Edited on: 10/6/12 5:40 PM EST - Total times edited: 60
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 3:42 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/28/12 4:30 AM EST - Total times edited: 14
horrorfan70 (Tony B.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 5:37 PM ET

i would like to send these out in orders of 3 or more.

can be combined with my tower. please have on auto and post here and pm me, thank..

Geppetto(1 w.)

Boogie Nights ( 2 w.)

Mail to the Chief ( zero copies.)

Date Posted: 8/25/2012 6:31 PM ET

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Last Edited on: 10/31/12 6:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 30
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 8/30/2012 5:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/30/12 8:19 PM EST - Total times edited: 2

Page: