Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***September WL Multiples Thread***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ***September WL Multiples Thread***
Date Posted: 9/4/2013 6:59 AM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month. 

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

Last Edited on: 9/4/13 7:00 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 6:59 AM ET

fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 7:01 AM ET

Orders of 3.  Can combine with my tower.  

As a courtesy to other members, you will post in this forum as well as PM me which movies you have requested.

I'll go by the first person who posts in this forum, NOT by PM's.

Wishlisted DVD's

The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation (2 WL)

Supernatural Activity (2 WL) 

Storage 24 (5 WL)

Gunhed (1 WL)

The Pirates Band of Misfits (17 WL)

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn (2 WL) 

Zero Copy DVD's

Bigfoot County 

12 Rounds 2 Rental Exclusive

Spiders (artwork looks like this one Spiders)

Phantom 

The Journeyman 

Unpostables DVD's.  Credits must be buddied.

Spies Like Us/Nothing but Trouble (1 WL) (Slash through UPC, other than that, postable condition)

Last Edited on: 10/31/13 5:25 PM EST - Total times edited: 41
moviegirl (Machelle S.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 7:28 AM ET

Pming Forest H. for:

Chernobyl Diaries

Monsters vs. Aliens

Batman Collection

The Bay

PatrickD (Patrick D.)

Subject: WL & Only Copy - Comedy, Horror, Kids, & Foreign, Blu Ray
Date Posted: 9/4/2013 7:48 AM ET

Orders of 3 or more titles please, may be combined with my tower.

Please have WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.  I will be adding more titles as the month progresses.

Breakin'

Show Me Love

Arthur

Savages

Godzilla vs Biollante

Foreigner Live at Deer Creek

Loosies

96 Minutes

The Stalking Moon

Traffic - Criterion Collection

Jaws 4 The Revenge

In the Loop

The Period

Rael Pilates System 17

Human Traffic

Elvira's Movie Macabre Gamera Super Monster/They Came from Beyond Space

And Then There Were None

Apocalypse Now

Amores Perros

Airport

24 Hour Party People

Inglorious Bastards - The original foreign film from 1978
3-Disc Special Edition

Battle Los Angeles

It's Alive

Blue Angels - Rolling in the Sky - This item is in its original packaging, but it is in a CD jewel case, not a regular DVD case.  It is postable, the dvd and cover art are original and fine.  I just watched the DVD and it played perfectly.  We just saw the Blue Angels last weekend and they were great.  If you're going to see an airshow I highly recommend watching these Blue Angels dvds that I've listed.

Brother's Justice

Do You Like Hitchcock

Beast in the Cellar

Captain Ron

Masters of Horror The Damned Thing

Frosty's Winter Wonderland/Twas the Night Before Christmas

Rodan

Zero Copies in the System

The Midnight Horror Collection Flesh Eating Zombies Series

Our Idiot Brother

The Hit List

Dead in the Water

Friday the 13th Part VIII - Jason Takes Manhattan

Bedtime Stories

Chernobyl Diaries

Extremely Loud Incredibly Close

Day

The Man Who Knew Too Little

Armageddon

The Babysitters

The Woman in Black

Shrek the Halls

Rhyme Reason

Versace GianniFinal 24 His Final Hours

Call of the Wild

Friday the 13th Part V - A New Beginning

Love Honour And Obey

Machete

Perkins' 14

Nixon - Collector's Edition

Hole

Great Pirate Movies Captain Kidd/Long John Silver's Return to Treasure Island/Jamaica Inn

2001 - A Space Travesty

Jackpot

Tarantulas The Deadly Cargo

The Tell-Tale Heart

Blue Angels - America's Flying Aces

The Way to Happiness - A Common Sense Guide to Better Living

Nightmare at Bittercreek

ActivityTV Making Flying Paper Airplanes V1

Battle Beyond The Sun

Red House  - a great thriller from 1947 with Edward G. Robinson

So Smart First Words  - So Smart! First Words for Babies

Only Copy

Unpostable Zero Copies:

Dr Seuss's Holiday on the Loose - no cover art, everything else is fine - 2 dsics for only 1 credit

Last Edited on: 10/1/13 12:20 PM EST - Total times edited: 26
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: Verified September 1, 2013
Date Posted: 9/4/2013 7:48 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs. 
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's.
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.
Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

300 [Blu-ray]                                                               Members Wishing:4

Army of Darkness (Screwhead Edition) [Blu-ray]        Members Wishing: 25

The Air I Breathe                                                                                                                   Members Wishing:3

Battle: Los Angeles [Blu-ray]                                                                         (Wishing Member on Vacation Hold)

Blood: The Last Vampire [Blu-ray]                                                                                       Members Wishing:6

Bloodsport / Timecop [Blu-ray]                                                                                             Members Wishing:1

Body of Lies (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]                                                                 (Wishing Member on Vacation Hold)

The Change-Up [Blu-ray]                                                                                            Members Wishing:1

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (DVD + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                                                 Members Wishing:10

Lethal Weapon 2 [Blu-ray](2006)                                                                                         Members Wishing:6

My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]                                       (Wishing Member on Vacation Hold)

Priest (Unrated Version) [Blu-ray]                                                                                        Members Wishing:5

Rabbit Hole [Blu-ray]                                                                 Members Wishing:1

Scream 3 [Blu-ray]                                                                                                              Members Wishing:3

Soul Surfer (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)                                                                            Members Wishing:1

State of Play                                                                                                                       Members Wishing:4

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Caught in the Crossfire

Chaos [Blu-ray]

Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray]

Takers [Blu-ray]                                                                         

Only Blu-Ray Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

An Innocent Man                                                       Members Wishing:1

Angel Face                                                                  Members Wishing:10

Blue Velvet (Special Edition)                                            Members Wishing:9

The Champ                                                                    Members Wishing:16

Crazy                                                                            Members Wishing:1

Dallas: The Complete Eleventh Season                            Members Wishing:7

Death Wish 4 The Crackdown                                         Members Wishing:1

Elvis By the Presleys                                                      Members Wishing:6

Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style                             Members Wishing:11

Fear                                                                              Members Wishing:1

For Me and My Gal (Snap Case)                                     Members Wishing:13

From Lawrence Welk to America With Love                       Members Wishing:1

Holiday Inn (3 Disc Collector's Set)                                   Members Wishing:13

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold                                                    Members Wishing:7

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                             Members Wishing:2

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                            Members Wishing:1

Judy Garland Live at the London Palladium with Liza Minnelli              Members Wishing:3

Kill for Me (2013)                                                                 Members Wishing:3

The NeverEnding Story / The NeverEnding Story II                                                Members Wishing:1

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Widescreen Edition)           Members Wishing:2

The Strange Love of Martha Ivers                                    Members Wishing:1 

Strapped                                                                     Members Wishing:11

Tequila Body Shots                                                          Members Wishing:1

Urban Rebounding System: Power Compilation Pack          Members Wishing:2

The White Gorilla                                                                 Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Battling Marshal

Box The

Bruce Campbell vs. Army Of Darkness - The Director's Cut (Official Bootleg Edition)

Chicks Man

The Contract

Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System

East Side Kids - Boys of the City

East Side Kids - Smart Alecks

'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (Full Screen)  

The Feeding

Possession of David O'reilly

Universal Soldiers

Veggie Tales Where's God When I'm S-Scared [15th Anniversary] - DVD

Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Only DVD Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

These titles are unpostable.

Unpostables:  (Credits must be buddied for these)

Unpostable Blu-Ray: Blockbuster previous rentals

The Crazies [Blu-ray]       (UPC#013132197296)                 Total Copies:0

Unpostable DVD’s:

Supershow       (slight cut through the UPC - STILL SEALED)    Total Copies:0

The Black Witch Project (2002) R      (no UPC)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dark Harvest
      this version:                                           has:
Dark Harvest                                        Members Wishing:2

Dr. Phibes Rises Again
Dr Phibes Rises Again                            Members Wishing: 4

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:23

Leprechaun in Space 
Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:5

Mail    
               Mail                                      Members Wishing:1

Sleepaway Camp 2     
Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:3

Last Edited on: 9/26/13 8:56 AM EST - Total times edited: 16
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 7:49 AM ET

I would prefer orders of 4 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or with my PBS listings (Wishlist Multiples, Bookshelf, Wishlisted Unpostables or Zero Copies / Zero Wishers list).  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted DVDs:

Zero Copy/Only Copy Blu-rays:

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

UV Codes (from blu-rays):

• Cloud Atlas
  • Harry Potter and rhe Deathly Hallows, Part 2
  • The Last Stand
  • Parker

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

• Big Love - Emmy submission disc with 2 episodes
  • Intolerable Cruelty
  • A Little Thing Called Murder - Emmy submission disc, Lifetime movie starring Judy Davis and Jonathan Jackson
  • Lost in Translation
  • Spider-man 2
  • Without a Trace - Emmy submission disc with 4 episodes in slightly damaged commemorative tin

Last Edited on: 9/29/13 3:26 PM EST - Total times edited: 11
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 7:51 AM ET

Last Edited on: 9/27/13 1:55 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
ro (Rory B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 8:03 AM ET

Last Edited on: 12/3/13 8:12 AM EST - Total times edited: 13
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 9:12 AM ET

To Save on Postage ... please request 2 titles.  Can be combined with my tower.

WISHLISTED  DVDs

3rd Rock From the Sun - Season 5   (Sealed)

Alias Smith & Jones - Season One

The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman

Columbo: Mystery Movie Collection 1990

Diagnosis Murder - The Complete 1st Season

The Karate Kid

Live and Let Die

National Geographic - Volcano!

Pit Pony: A Diamond in the Rough: Based on the Award Winning Novel

Popeye

Rancho Deluxe

Revenge of the Bridesmaids

The September Issue

Set Up

TCM Greatest Classic Film Collection: Westerns (The Stalking Moon / Ride the High Country / Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid / Chisum)

Who is Simon Miller DVD

Yellow Rock

Your Highness

The Firm Pump Jump 'N Jab

Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Workouts  (Sealed)

Move To Lose with Chris Freytag

Pure Sculpt

WISHLISTED  BLU-RAY

Casa de Mi Padre [Blu-ray]

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Blu Ray)

Nim's Island

WISHLISTED ... UNPOSTABLE DVDs

Designing Women: The Complete First Season  (UPC scratched ...1 digit not visible)

Friday Night Lights The Fifth Season   (former rental, art is a copy ...not original)

ZERO COPY DVDs (not posted)

America's Dream

Bingo/Race The Sun/My Stepmother Is An Alien/Little Secrets 4 pack

The Frank Sinatra Collection (Guys and Dolls / A Hole in the Head / The Manchurian Candidate)

Free Willy 1-3

The Freshman/Wholly Moses/Vice Versa/A Fine Mess - 4-pack

Love Comes Softly

Love's Enduring Promise

Miracle Match Prefontane White Squall - Triple Feature

Miramax Triple Feature Suspense: People I Know / Deception / The Crossing Guard

Moonstruck

The Outsiders

Patton (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)  ...nice, clean slipcase

Souvenir

Women's Health Train for Your Body Type

Free Unpostable with 3 titles (or 4 or more credits)

The Pink Panther - A Pink Christmas  (small tear in art, DVD has scratches but plays fine)

Free Unpostable (your choice) with 4 titles (or 5 or more credits)

Romance 4 Film Favorites  UPC slashed (2 disc set)

Don't Talk to Strangers Triple Feature Artwork torn (3 disc set)

Last Edited on: 9/28/13 3:35 PM EST - Total times edited: 25
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 9:21 AM ET

Last Edited on: 11/1/14 1:57 PM EST - Total times edited: 13
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 9:27 AM ET

Please order 3 OR MORE FROM WL ITEMS, 0 COPIES, OR UNPOSTALBES. Thanks!!

BLU RAY WL ITEMS:

Army of Darkness (Screwhead Edition) [Blu-ray]

30 Days Of Night [Blu-ray] 

30 Days of Night: Dark Days [Blu-ray]

Wanted [Blu-ray]

BLU RAY O POSTED ITEMS:

Seven / Copycat / Taking Lives (Triple-Feature) [Blu-ray]

In the Valley of Elah [Blu-ray]

Nothing Like the Holidays [Blu-ray] (BB Case, everything else is original)

Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray] 

BLU RAY WL UNPOSTABLES:

The Curse of King Tut's Tomb: The Complete Miniseries [Blu-ray] (No UPC - 2 Buddy Credits)

DVD WL POSTABLES:

DVD 0 COPIES:

TV Commercials: Ultimate Collection 613 CLASSIC COMMERCIALS on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

John Wayne Collection - 5 Pack on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

The Great American Western, Vol. 35 and 36 on DVD (BRAND NEW SEALED, Mine is only one posted)

DVD UNPOSTABLE

World War II: The Greatest Conflict / Merrill's Marauders on DVD (Brand New Sealed - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

US Navy Carriers: Weapons of War on DVD (Like New - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

Extreme Results Accelerated Workout Series: Fat Burning Cardio (BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED!)

Extreme Results Accelerated Workout Series: Advanced Fat Burning Cardio (BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED!)

Last Edited on: 9/28/13 12:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 8
jenniferlee710 (Jennifer J.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 11:26 AM ET

Please order at least 3 titles.  I am also offering a 4 for 2 deal on my tower, if you take advantage of that offer I will drop my minimum requirement for this list to 2.  Please have on auto-request, PM me and post here.

Before Sunrise 7 wishing

Before Sunset 1 wishing

Green Street Hooligans  5 wishing

Hot Tub Time Machine 3 wishing

In the Loop 3 wishing

The Man in the Moon 2 wishing

Pushing Daisies: The Complete First Season 36 wishers

Pushing Daisies The Complete Second Season 66 wishers

Beginners 17 wishers

United States of Tara: Season One 8 wishers

Curly Sue 15 wishers

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 9 wishers

Jetsons: The Movie 8 wishers

Butter 16 wishers

Alice in Wonderland 82 wishers

Enchanted (Widescreen Edition) 30 wishers

My Week with Marilyn 34 wishers

Our Idiot Brother 1 wisher

Take Me Home Tonight 10 wishers

Unpostable: Homeland Season One 4 Discs.   UPC isn't recognized 024543833994 it is just like Homeland which has 48 wishers

I also have former rental copies of:

Girl in Progress

Hit & Run

Life As We Know It (2011)

Youth in Revolt

No Strings Attached

Mirror Mirror

Larry Crowne

Last Edited on: 9/6/13 1:12 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 11:27 AM ET

Minimum request: 3  Add to your wishlist on auto request.  PM as I'm not always on this thread. You may also mix and match with 200+ on tower.  If my tower is on hold PM titles wanted.  As a courtesy to other mems, please post in the thread.  If you prefer to not post in the thread, PM me and I will post the titles taken. 

See Case and Artwork for list of free artwork (w/ order) and cases offer: http://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=15025&ls=

WL DVD

2 Days in New York WL 11

The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars and Motor Kings WL 4

Black Swan WL 53

Cat's Eye, Stephen King's WL 8

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang  (2010 w/ vintage cover art) WL 2

Desert Bloom WL 4

Die Hard With a Vengeance WL 2

Dirt The Complete First Season  (have s2 in "o copies")

Empires - The Greeks Crucible of Civilization (PBS Home Video) WL 2

Enigma WL 3

Farewell My Concubine WL 23

Ghost Dog - The Way of the Samurai WL 2

Goats WL 6

Grosse Pointe Blank WL 3  (will refund 1 credit for digital copy disc, may or may not have been used)

Hatfields Mccoys WL 23

Hellraiser Triple Feature Hellraiser III Hell on Earth / Hellraiser IV Bloodline / Hellraiser V Inferno

Howard the Duck WL 5

It's a Wonderful Life WL 58

Jason and the Argonauts WL 6

Legendary Amazons (2012) NEW WL 2

Little Birds WL 12

My Degeneration WL 4

Pavilion of Women

Pontypool WL 17

Prick Up Your Ears WL 3

Rosemary's Baby WL 4

Secret Access The Presidency   (History Channel)  

Somersault WL 13

Strange Brew WL 8

State of Grace

Surveillance

Terms of Endearment

Traveler WL 2

The Trouble With Bliss WL 3

Wake Wood WL 11

To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar WL 2

Touching Wild Horses WL 3

The World's Most Mysterious Places England WL 1  (I have it, just cannot find)

Your Sister's Sister WL 9

ONLY COPIES (posted) (shows 0 copies when my tower is on hold)

Soundstage Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Live [Blu-Ray]

On the Doll unrated

Moonstruck

Threshold

How to Cook Your Life

Miss Firecracker

An American Affair

Bonnie and Clyde (snapper case)

The Cure - Trilogy

Fascination

Saajan (Bollywood)

0 COPIES (not posted)

Dirt The Complete Second Season

Easy Rider

The Karate Kid

Lackawanna Blues

Good Will Hunting

Cadillac Records

Killing Zoe

Bonnie & Clyde (1967) (keepcase)

Esteban Live At Red Rocks

The Shining (NEW)

WISHLISTED UNPOSTABES (UPCs not in system unless otherwise noted. Discs are brand new or like new)

Red Dawn (1998, Patrick Swayze) Wrong credit count; system shows 2, my copy is 1 disc.

Back to the Future - The Complete Trilogy (This set has different artwork than others I've seen: has a black background, slipcase w/ a foldout case.)

Black Rain "I Love the 80's" (UPC is fine, but doesn't include a CD) Requires 1 buddied credit. 

Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs  (feature disc only, no art; will package well) WL 96

Lost and Found in Mexico  (no upc) WL 2

Creation "How Darwin saw the world and changed it forever."  WL 10

The Bodyguard (Postable, but upc brings up dvd in snapper. My copy is a keepcase) 0 wishers

Twister  (snapper case/WS) Like new! WL 2

Werewolf The Beast Among Us (rental ready) Other version WL 16

FREE W/ ORDER (Disc and art only)

Living Fireplace

Here We Grow: The Restoration of Food (upc not in system)  Sold or given away at Whole Foods.  Found it on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Here-We-Grow-Restoration-Food/dp/B003HVMW9G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377547162&sr=8-1&keywords=here+we+grow

Terminator Salvation--Digital Copy Disc.  I've never used digical copy discs, maybe they expire?  disc only

Last Edited on: 10/2/13 2:57 AM EST - Total times edited: 129
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: Updated my POST
Date Posted: 9/4/2013 11:49 AM ET

Updated my POST

HERE:
http://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=31007&l=25&ls=0

(3rd post down on page 1)

An Innocent Man                                                       Members Wishing:1

Angel Face                                                                  Members Wishing:10

Battle: Los Angeles [Blu-ray]                                      (Wishing Member on Vacation Hold)

Blood: The Last Vampire [Blu-ray]                          Members Wishing:6

pbsgal (Marcia H.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 2:45 PM ET

MY ACCOUNT IS CURRENTLY ON VACATION HOLD UNTIL OCTOBER 31ST.

Asking for orders of at least 2 or more, please to help on cost of shipping.  Orders can be combined with my tower.  These are all DVD's.

Postable WL DVD's:

Captain's Courageous- 1 wisher

UPC:  096009327897

Clifford - Dog Days of Summer- 3 wishers

UPC:  012236114727

Clifford - Playtime with Clifford- 1 wisher

UPC:  012236224334

WordWorld: Flying Ant/Front Row Fun on DVD- 4 wishers (2 dvd set)

UPC:  843501007280

Unpostable WL DVD's:

Case for Christ by Lee Strobel - Has name written on front, return address label, & back plastic on cover is ripped. - 2 wishers   UPC:  012236217008

Fiddler on the Roof- Has return label on front. - 1 wisher

UPC:  0276160853750

0 copies in system:

Elmo's Magic Numbers (unpostable) - part where coverbox UPC code was cut out UPC code on actual DVD cover clear - this was watched once & we didn't care for it so in good condition - UPC:  854392002735

Bear Snores On & more stories to celebrate theseason (unpostable) - I can't find this UPC anywhere in the database.  

UPC:  767685974131

Bert & Ernie's Word Play - UPC:  074645418094

Dinosaurs- UPC:  891264001243

School Days- - Thomas/Barney/Fifi/Bob the Builder/Fireman Sam/Kipper

Life with Jesus - 12 Bible Stories- UPC:  096009036942 (2 dvd set)

UPC:  884487103740

Follow the River/The Inheritance(BRAND NEW!  Only took the shrink wrap off to confirm there was only 1 DVD in it.)    UPC:  096009656591

The Wubbulous World of Dr. Suess

UPC:  031398126317

National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets (Unpostable) - It is missing the 2nd DVD in the package & has an address label on the front.  (1 credit)    UPC:  78693676331

Last Edited on: 9/20/13 9:50 AM EST - Total times edited: 10
Jason N.

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 3:24 PM ET

Please order a minimum of three items or only two items if one item is worth at least three credits. Also, please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Zombieland (53 wishers)

The Dark Knight Rises (34 wishers)

The Thing (10 wishers)

Lawrence of Arabia (Restored Edition) (7 wishers)

Jackie Brown (7 wishers)

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-ray

The Walking Dead: Season One (41 wishers) - this is unpostable because disc one is a blu-ray disc, but disc two is a regular DVD. It comes in a blu-ray case with the regular blu-ray artwork. Asking three credits. 

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

Vanishing on 7th Street

The Dictator

Six Film High Powered Action Collection, Vol. 1 (Equilibrium / The Lookout / The Yards / Supercop / Hidden Assassin / No Code of Conduct) - six Blu-ray films for only 4 credits!

16 Blocks / Last Man Standing / The Last Boy Scout with slipcover (Bruce Willis triple feature, three blu-ray films for only four credits!)

Wishlisted DVD

None at the moment.

Zero/Only Copy in System DVD

Best of "Naked City" - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Last Edited on: 9/27/13 2:20 AM EST - Total times edited: 22
boba1980 (John S.)

Subject: Order filled, thanks Jason
Date Posted: 9/4/2013 3:28 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/9/13 1:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
rem234 (Rebecca M.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 3:33 PM ET

ooooo John!!!  You beat me to it!  ....sigh...

boba1980 (John S.)

Subject: Order filled, thanks Alexis and Mike.
Date Posted: 9/4/2013 3:44 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/9/13 1:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
varonloco83 (Mike H.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 4:45 PM ET

Swappers,

Pick a minimum of 2 and have your titles on auto-request. Feel free to combine with my tower to get minimum.

Regardless when you PM, please post to this thread your picks as a common courtesy for other swappers.

To ensure you get any zero copy + zero wisher selections, please check and make sure that inventory shows correctly in the system in case there are new copies that have been added since this post. You can notify me by PM of the change and then buddy the credits.

Postable WL Blu-Rays

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow Pt. 1

Postable WL DVDs

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

Unpostable WL Blu-Rays - Please buddy credits for these

Avatar (2 Disc Edition) - 4 credits - UPC not found in system (024543688839), link takes you to similar edition = 35 wishers

Unpostable WL DVDs - Please buddy credits for these

Zero Wisher + Zero Copies Postable Blu-Rays

American Psycho (Uncut Version)

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2 Disc Special Edition)

Green Lantern (2 Disc Extended Cut)

Zero Wisher + Zero Copy Postable DVDs

Behind Enemy Lines - 1 credit (UPC shows 2 discs for 2 credits but the 2nd disc is a Digital copy disc, I'll buddy 1 credit back)

Last Edited on: 9/10/13 11:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
angel13 (Lori B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 5:32 PM ET

please pm me with your titles thanks also i go by the time on PMs in the event two people ask for the same movie; not always on this list but i do check PMs often. "If you want to CANCEL your order, please ASK ME TO CANCEL. Please DO NOT CANCEL yourself because it sends it to the next wisher".

checked all out July 1 2013

Postable DVDs:

dvds/blurays with line through it are pending

wishlisted orders of 3 or more titles maybe combined with tower and unpostables 

blurays

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[Blu-ray+DVD+Digital Copy-3 w

DVDS

Very Special Christmas Special -5-w

Legends of College Football Featuring The Wolverines-4w

wishlisted seasons

Unpostable-wishlisted/0 copy 0 w seasons-will need credits buddied for these-(take 1 or 2 your chose)-can be used to get min req

True Blood: The Complete First Season (HBO Series-1-w , 2 other copys in system –no outer case w/upc, missing disc 1-other disc have light surface scratches play fine.

True Blood: The Complete Third Season (HBO Series-46 w/outer cover little banged up/missing disc 1/light surface scratches plays fine

WISHLISTED UNPOSTABLES-NEED CREDITS BUDDIED FOR THESE

blurays

The Book of Eli [Blu-ray] (2010) R-(DISC ONLY) 14 w

dvds

The Back-Up Plan -22 w (upc not in system)

The Spy Next Door -6 w-upc not in system

Star Wars - Episode I, The Phantom Menace (Full Screen Edition -13 w (discs have scratches/artwork/case rough looking)

Das Boot-directors signature series( artwork wrinkled got wet/no upc)-2 w

Schlindler's List -15w no bar code-this link is what it looks like

Over the Hedge (Widescreen Edition-3w disc only-some scratches plays fine

The Twilight Saga: New Moon -(special edition)(no artwork/no case)-1 credit-57 w

BIBLEMAN LEGACY VOL 1- 3 DVD SET-3 CREDITS-cant find in system

ONLY COPY IN SYSTEM

ZERO COPYS IN SYSTEM-ok some go from wishlisted 1 w to 0 copy so i am keeping them here to be safe

blurays

dvds

Kelly's Heroes / The Dirty Dozen--(goes from 1 w to 0 leaving here)

Audrey Rose-(goes from 1 w to 0 leaving here)

Purple Rain (Two-Disc Special Edition) --(goes from 1 w to 0 leaving here)

Men in Black (Collector's Series) - DTS(this goes from 0 to 1 w so keeping it here)

Shark Swarm-1 w (this goes from 0 to 1 w so keeping it here)

The Burns Allen Show Collector's Edition

The Bigamist

hope floats/speed-2 disc-2 credits-(swape says 1 credit wont let me put in that it is a 2 disc)-024543528074

Seasons-

BRAND NEW DVDS-ONTOWER IF YOU WONT ONE TO HELP GET YOUR 6th PM ME I WILL TAKE OFF HOLD

Freedom Writers DVD

Bananas - Taylor Mason-new

Air Force One

sex and the city the movie

Rocky-2 disc

When Did You Last See Your Father?

HELLBOY 2 GOLDEN ARMY-3 DISC

THE MUMMY TOMB OF THE DEAGON EMPEROR-2 DISC

I AM LEGEND-2 DISC

LUCKY YOU

what happens in vegas

in good company

V for Vendetta

Clerks II

The man with two brains

unpostables need credits buddied for these

father ted series 3-disc 2 only-disc/artwork only

Love Actually (Full Screen Edition-disc only

A Walk in the Sun-upc pulls up 7 different ones

Shrek the Third (Widescreen)-(no case/no artwork)-says wishlist is not has 2 copys in system/ 

Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition-no upc-2 credits

minority report-2 disc ws(has a cut through back of case plastic/did not hurt artwork)

Joshua(upc not in system)

Disaster Collector's Set V3-has 1 disc w/pandora project and  delta force commando(missing other disc)

two weeks notice-no upc

A Colorado outdoors dvd fly fishing-no upc

Material girls-case on corner broken

Mirror image productions presents everlasting memories

Ultimate 150 Cartoon Festival-3 credits

Last Edited on: 9/4/13 5:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
madmod20061 (Mark G.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 9:16 PM ET

Decided to slim my collection down a bit.   Here's what I have.  At least 3 at a time please.   Please add all postable movies to your wishlist.   Ok to mix with tower selections.

Burn After Reading [Blu-ray]

Crazy Heart [Blu-ray]

Hancock (Unrated Special Edition) [Blu-ray]

Last Chance Harvey [Blu-ray]

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief [Blu-ray]

A Perfect Getaway (Unrated Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]

Public Enemies (Special Edition) [Blu-ray]

Quarantine (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]

Righteous Kill [Blu-ray]

spacer.gif

Last Edited on: 9/28/13 6:21 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
MooVJunkE (Daniel B.)