Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ****NOVEMBER WL MultiplesThread****

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ****NOVEMBER WL MultiplesThread****
Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:15 AM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month. 

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:15 AM ET

A word or two about following the rules....

....from time to time, there will be new mems who either don't read the rules or feel that they are "suggestions" as they are at so many other sites.  This does not make it ok for established mems to accept those terms.  You do NO ONE any favors by helping them to violate the rules. If a mem posts an offer in violation of the rules and you accept those terms, YOU ARE ALSO violating the rules of the thread.

PLEASE verify all links / UPC #s and WL status for all items. 

Last Edited on: 11/12/13 11:28 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: Verified October 31, 2013
Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:23 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs. 
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's.
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.
Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

300 [Blu-ray]                                                                                                               Members Wishing:4

Army of Darkness (Screwhead Edition) [Blu-ray]                                                      Members Wishing: 24

The Air I Breathe                                                                                                            Members Wishing:2

Blood: The Last Vampire [Blu-ray]                                                                                       Members Wishing:6

Bloodsport / Timecop [Blu-ray]                                                           Members Wishing:1

The Book of Eli [Blu-ray]                     Members Wishing:13

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (DVD + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                                         Members Wishing:9

Lethal Weapon 2 [Blu-ray](2006)                                                                                         Members Wishing:5

Priest (Unrated Version) [Blu-ray]                                                                                        Members Wishing:5

Scream 3 [Blu-ray]                                                                                                              Members Wishing:2

State of Play                                                                                                                       Members Wishing:4

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Body of Lies (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray]     HOLD  

Caught in the Crossfire

The Change-Up [Blu-ray]

Chaos [Blu-ray]     HOLD

Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray]   (SINGLE VERSION HAS  :     Members Wishing:3)

My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]

The Next Three Days (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)

Takers [Blu-ray]                                                                    

Only Blu-Ray Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

An Innocent Man                                                       Members Wishing:1

The Batman Legacy - All 4 Feature-Length Films                             Members Wishing:3

Bruce Campbell vs. Army Of Darkness - The Director's Cut (Official Bootleg Edition)              Members Wishing:1

Caged!                                                                                Members Wishing: 16

Dallas: The Complete Eleventh Season                            Members Wishing:4

Death Wish 4 The Crackdown                                         Members Wishing:1

Elvis By the Presleys                                                      Members Wishing:6

Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style                             Members Wishing:11

Fear                                                                              Members Wishing:2

From Lawrence Welk to America With Love                       Members Wishing:2

Funny Girl                                                                        Members Wishing:12

Garfield's Pet Force 3d              Members Wishing: 1

The Glenn Miller Story                                          Members Wishing: 19

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold                                                    Members Wishing:5

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                             Members Wishing:3

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                            Members Wishing:1

Lethal Weapon: 4 Film Favorites                    Members Wishing: 5

The NeverEnding Story / The NeverEnding Story II                 Members Wishing:5

Picnic                                                                                                  Members Wishing: 15

Red Hill                                               Members Wishing:1

Rider on the Rain                       Members Wishing: 5

The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Widescreen Edition)        Members Wishing:1

The Strange Love of Martha Ivers                                    Members Wishing:1

Tequila Body Shots                                          Members Wishing:1

Urban Rebounding System: Power Compilation Pack          Members Wishing:2

Veggie Tales Where's God When I'm S-Scared [15th Anniversary] - DVD      Members Wishing: 1

The White Gorilla                                                                 Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Battling Marshal

Box The

Chicks Man

The Contract

Crazy

Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System

East Side Kids - Boys of the City

East Side Kids - Smart Alecks

The Feeding

The Love Bug (Special Edition)

Possession of David O'reilly

Universal Soldiers

Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Only DVD Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

These titles are unpostable.

Unpostables:  (Credits must be buddied for these)

Unpostable Blu-Ray: Blockbuster previous rentals

The Crazies [Blu-ray]       (UPC#013132197296)                 Members Wishing: 1

Unpostable DVD’s:

Supershow       (slight cut through the UPC - STILL SEALED)    Total Copies:0

The Black Witch Project(2002) R      (no UPC)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dark Harvest
      this version:                                           has:
Dark Harvest                                        Members Wishing:2

Dr. Phibes Rises Again
Dr Phibes Rises Again                            Members Wishing: 3

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:26

Innerspace                                           Members Wishing: 43

Leprechaun in Space 
Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:5

Mail    
               Mail                                      Members Wishing:1

Sleepaway Camp 2     
Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:3

Unpostable DVD’s:

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Alias: The Complete Second Season(2009)                                 Total Copies:0

A Farewell to Arms(2002) NR                                                         Total Copies:0

Last Edited on: 11/30/13 9:33 AM EST - Total times edited: 11
PatrickD (Patrick D.)

Subject: WL & Only Copy - Comedy, Horror, Kids, & Foreign, Blu Ray
Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:46 AM ET

Orders of 3 or more titles please, may be combined with my tower.

Please have WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.  I will be adding more titles as the month progresses.

The Machine Girl

You're A Good Sport Charlie Brown

Area 51

Cat Run

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt

Trekkies

This Is 40 - Blu Ray and DVD

The Unknown - Hard to find horror film - not the Liam Neeson film

The Innkeepers

Show Me Love

Savages

Foreigner Live at Deer Creek

Loosies

Traffic - Criterion Collection

Jaws 4 The Revenge

Rael Pilates System 17

Human Traffic

Apocalypse Now

Amores Perros

24 Hour Party People

It's Alive

Blue Angels - Rolling in the Sky - This item is in its original packaging, but it is in a CD jewel case, not a regular DVD case.  It is postable, the dvd and cover art are original and fine.  I just watched the DVD and it played perfectly.  We just saw the Blue Angels last weekend and they were great.  If you're going to see an airshow I highly recommend watching these Blue Angels dvds that I've listed.

Brother's Justice

Do You Like Hitchcock

Beast in the Cellar

Captain Ron

Masters of Horror The Damned Thing

Frosty's Winter Wonderland/Twas the Night Before Christmas

Kabluey

Defiance

Happiness Is a Warm Blanket Charlie Brown

In the Loop

96 Minutes

The Snowman Father Christmas

The Man Who Knew Too Little

Armageddon

Shrek the Halls

Nixon - Collector's Edition

The Tell-Tale Heart

Zero Copies in the System

The Midnight Horror Collection Flesh Eating Zombies Series

Rodan

Dead in the Water

Bedtime Stories

Friday the 13th Part V - A New Beginning

Our Idiot Brother

The Edukators

Made for Each Other

The Bay

Civil War Journal - The Conflict Begins

Sesame Street 123 Count With Me

Wall

Fort Apache the Bronx

Battle Los Angeles

Call of the Wild

Airport

The Stalking Moon

Zoom - Academy for Superheroes

Night of the Living Dead

The Hit List

Extremely Loud Incredibly Close

Rhyme Reason

Versace GianniFinal 24 His Final Hours

Love Honour And Obey

Perkins' 14

Hole

Great Pirate Movies Captain Kidd/Long John Silver's Return to Treasure Island/Jamaica Inn

2001 - A Space Travesty

Tarantulas The Deadly Cargo

Blue Angels - America's Flying Aces

The Way to Happiness - A Common Sense Guide to Better Living

Nightmare at Bittercreek

ActivityTV Making Flying Paper Airplanes V1

Battle Beyond The Sun

Red House  - a great thriller from 1947 with Edward G. Robinson

So Smart First Words  - So Smart! First Words for Babies

Unpostable WL:

Dr Seuss's Holiday on the Loose - no cover art, everything else is fine - 2 dsics for only 1 credit

Last Edited on: 12/4/13 2:41 PM EST - Total times edited: 43
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 9:22 AM ET

To Save on Postage ... please request  2 titles.   Can be combined with my tower.

WISHLISTED DVDs

Alias Smith & Jones - Season One

Attack on the Iron Coast

The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman

Big/The Man With One Red Shoe

Birds of Prey The Complete Series

Die Hard

The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid

Gunless

Moonstruck

National Geographic - Volcano!

Now and Then

Pit Pony: A Diamond in the Rough: Based on the Award Winning Novel

Prisoners of the Sun

Rancho Deluxe

Sommersby

Something Borrowed

Who is Simon Miller DVD

Yellow Rock

Star Trainers: Strength (sealed)

The Firm Pump Jump 'N Jab

Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Workouts  (Sealed)

Pure Sculpt

WISHLISTED ... UNPOSTABLE DVDs

Designing Women: The Complete First Season   (UPC scratched ...1 digit not visible)

Friday Night Lights The Fifth Season (former rental, art is a copy ...not original)

Mad Men Season Four (disc only) Former rental, comes in a clear case

The Pacific (HBO Miniseries)  (no UPC)

ZERO COPY DVDs  (not posted)

America's Dream

Bingo/Race The Sun/My Stepmother Is An Alien/Little Secrets  4 pack

The Freshman/Wholly Moses/Vice Versa/A Fine Mess - 4-pack

Honkytonk Man / Pink Cadillac / City Heat

Love's Enduring Promise

Miracle Match Prefontane White Squall - Triple Feature

Miramax Triple Feature Suspense: People I Know / Deception / The Crossing Guard

National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets (Widescreen)

The Outsiders

Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town

Schwarzenegger Collection(Predator / Commando / True Lies)

Shark - Season One

Souvenir

The Starter Wife: Season 1

The Biggest Loser Workout: Cardio Max

Women's Health Train for Your Body Type

Free   Unpostable  with 3 titles (or 4 or more credits)

Amistad  water damaged artwork

Free Unpostable  with 4 titles (or 5 or more credits)

Weeds Season Three  No slip case, no UPC

Last Edited on: 12/23/13 2:42 PM EST - Total times edited: 28
aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 9:36 AM ET

ON HOLD  Thank you.

Please order 3 items.  May combine with tower orders.

DVDs:

Cape of Good Hope 717119103545 1 disc

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes 786936207682 1 disc.  Purchased new, watched twice, in excellent shape for Christmas giving.

The Man from Snowy River 024543029120 1 disc  32wl

TV Series:

The Book of Daniel 025193121721  2 discs  1wl

The Cape 025192083396  2 discs 7wl

Boxsets:

The George Burns and Gracie Allen Show 011301655738  2dvds ZERO wishers/copies

Ultimate Flint Collection 024543385042  3 discs 7wl

Deals: With a WL multiples order or an order of 2 or more from my tower.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest  085393746322  2 disc collectors edition  had a hard trip in the mail, plastic is cracked, but still holds discs in place.  1 cr

Huff 043396104341  4 discs for 2 credits.

Star! 024543113584 1disc won't play in my 10 yo player. Free disc and artwork with WL Multiples or comparable tower order.

The Good German 012569736672  1 disc cut in UPC Free disc and artwork with WL Multiples or comparable tower order.

Borderline w/Fred MacMurray snapper case artwork was cut to fit a keepcase. Free with WL Multiples or  tower order.

Last Edited on: 11/18/13 11:11 AM EST - Total times edited: 7
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 10:01 AM ET

I would prefer orders of 4 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or with my PBS listings (Wishlist Multiples, Bookshelf, Wishlisted Unpostables or Zero Copies / Zero Wishers list).  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted DVDs:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Unpostable DVDs:

• Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Widescreen Edition) - Disc only, from this set (1 credit)

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

UV Codes:

• The Amazing Spider-Man Added 11/7
  • Harry Potter and rhe Deathly Hallows, Part 2
  • The Last Stand
  • Men in Black 3 Added 11/7
  • Parker
  • That's My Boy Added 11/7

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

• Big Love - Emmy submission disc with 2 episodes
  • Intolerable Cruelty
  • A Little Thing Called Murder - Emmy submission disc, Lifetime movie starring Judy Davis and Jonathan Jackson
  • Lost in Translation
  • Spider-man 2
  • Without a Trace - Emmy submission disc with 4 episodes in slightly damaged commemorative tin

Last Edited on: 11/17/13 10:31 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
ro (Rory B.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 10:02 AM ET

Last Edited on: 2/21/14 11:04 AM EST - Total times edited: 22
LuciusMaximus (Henry J.)

Subject: To Michael L
Date Posted: 11/1/2013 10:05 AM ET

I'd like The Ledge, Rabbit Hole, and Blue Velvet.  PMing  you.

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 11:20 AM ET

Minimum request: 3  Add to your wishlist on auto request.  PM as I'm not always on this thread. You may also mix and match with 200+ on tower.  If my tower is on hold PM titles wanted.  As a courtesy to other mems, please post in the thread.  If you prefer to not post in the thread, PM me and I will post the titles taken.

WL DVD

The 11th Hour WL 2 (eco-packaging)

Apt Pupil

Batman Under the Red Hood WL 4

Blue (Three Colors Trilogy) WL 13

Children of a Lesser God

Con Air

The Damned United WL 11

The Fabulous Baker Boys WL 11

Ghost Dog - The Way of the Samurai WL 2

Gorky Park WL 6

Jason and the Argonauts WL 8

Just Wright WL 12

Love's Unfolding Dream WL 11

Little Shop of Horrors  WL 34

Much Ado About Nothing

The Natural

Prick Up Your Ears WL 2

Secret Access The Presidency (History Channel)

Somewhere in Time WL 8

State of Grace

Summer Rental WL 8

Terms of Endearment

Things to Come WL 3

Tortilla Soup WL 11

Trucker WL 2

Tuck Everlasting

Wet Hot American Summer

JESSE STONE DVD BUNDLE:  Would like to send to one person.

ONLY COPIES (posted)

Killing Zoe

How to Cook Your Life - "Find Nirvana in the kitchen with Zen Chef Edward Espe Brown"

Esteban Live At Red Rocks

0 COPIES (not posted)

Pavilion of Women

Teen Wolf Teen Wolf Too

GIRL PLAYED WITH FIRE DVD

Brent Houzenga Hybrid Pioneer

Four Jacks NEW

TRAFFIC Criterion Collection

WISHLISTED UNPOSTABES (UPCs not in system unless otherwise noted. Discs are brand new or like new)

The Bodyguard (Postable, upc brings up dvd in snapper; my copy is a KEEPCASE)

The Hot Flashes WL 12

Amistad Very nice copy w/ insert; blank spot where the upc should be.

Promised Land (Disc only)

Handsome Harry unrecognized upc, 0 wishers

Albino Farm  Looks just like the other version WL 3

The Full Monty - Fully Exposed Edition  Bad sticker removal job has removed about 1/2" x 1 1/2"  (approx. 3/4 the area of a price sticker) leaving a white "bloch" in the top right corner of the art; 2-disc requires 2 buddied credits.  WL 13

2/1 DEAL:  Marty Stouffer's Wild America Specials: Fantastic Follies (no upc)  Close to Marty Stouffer's Wild America - Fantastic Follies Great Escapes (my copy has "Fantastic Follies" only) WL 4 and Marty Stouffer's Wild America Specials: Tender Times (no upc) NEW (baby animals) Both of these must have come from a set (disc and art only)

FREE W/ ORDER  Disc and art only

Borgia Season 1 (British version) DISC 1 ONLY - try it out to see if you like it

Blood Work [WS] Nice copy, no upc

Barbershop 2 - Back in Business no upc

Stepmom no upc, small crack on spindle area

UV CODES 1 free per order

Resident Evil Retribution

Tyler Perry's Madea's Witness Protection

Last Edited on: 12/1/13 9:03 PM EST - Total times edited: 60
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 11:22 AM ET

Please order 3 OR MORE FROM WL ITEMS, 0 COPIES, OR UNPOSTALBES. Thanks!!

BLU RAY WL ITEMS:

Army of Darkness (Screwhead Edition) [Blu-ray]

30 Days Of Night [Blu-ray] 

30 Days of Night: Dark Days [Blu-ray]

Wanted [Blu-ray]

Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray] 

BLU RAY O POSTED ITEMS:

Seven / Copycat / Taking Lives (Triple-Feature) [Blu-ray]

In the Valley of Elah [Blu-ray]

Nothing Like the Holidays [Blu-ray] (BB Case, everything else is original)

BLU RAY WL UNPOSTABLES:

The Curse of King Tut's Tomb: The Complete Miniseries [Blu-ray] (No UPC - 2 Buddy Credits)

DVD WL POSTABLES:

DVD 0 COPIES:

TV Commercials: Ultimate Collection 613 CLASSIC COMMERCIALS on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

John Wayne Collection - 5 Pack on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

The Great American Western, Vol. 35 and 36 on DVD (BRAND NEW SEALED, Mine is only one posted)

DVD UNPOSTABLE

World War II: The Greatest Conflict / Merrill's Marauders on DVD (Brand New Sealed - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

US Navy Carriers: Weapons of War on DVD (Like New - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

Extreme Results Accelerated Workout Series: Fat Burning Cardio (BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED!)

Extreme Results Accelerated Workout Series: Advanced Fat Burning Cardio (BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED!)

Last Edited on: 11/1/13 1:05 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 12:31 PM ET

Minimum orders of 4 titles (or lower with select titles below).

Feel free to combine with my tower.

Please PM and post reply in the topic so that others know which titles have been taken.

I am moving soon and am looking to unload my collection.

~~Wishlisted Postable Blu-Rays~~

American Reunion (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) 

Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]

Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition: Blu-ray / DVD) 

Last Night Combo Pack DVD/Blu-ray 

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl [Blu-ray]

Secretariat (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) 

Top Gear: Complete Season 15 [Blu-ray]

~~Wishlisted Postable DVDs~~

Twin Peaks - The First Season (Special Edition)

You Bet Your Life - The Best Episodes *Minimum orders of 4 titles is OK with this*

FREEBIE

Revolution The Complete First Season Ultraviolet Digital Copy

Last Edited on: 12/3/13 12:41 AM EST - Total times edited: 32
Jason N.

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 2:06 PM ET

Please order a minimum of two items. Also, please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly. Also, see the bottom of my post for a list of freebies!

Wishlisted Blu-ray Movies

Braveheart (Sapphire Series) (38 wishers) - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Soldier (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

The Dictator

Six Film High Powered Action Collection, Vol. 1 (Equilibrium / The Lookout / The Yards / Supercop / Hidden Assassin / No Code of Conduct) - six Blu-ray films for only 4 credits!

16 Blocks / Last Man Standing / The Last Boy Scout with slipcover (Bruce Willis triple feature, three blu-ray films for only four credits!)

Wishlisted DVD

None at the moment.

Zero/Only Copy in System DVD

Best of "Naked City" - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Freebies

If you order at least two items from me, you can add one of the following films to your order for free:

The Dark Knight Rises Ultraviolet (HDX) digital copy code

Tenure (disc and artwork - no case)

Inception (disc only)

Good Night and Good Luck (disc only)

Last Edited on: 11/10/13 2:11 AM EST - Total times edited: 9
SarithaAnn (Sara C.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 2:25 PM ET

Minimum of 3 titles.  May use items on my DVD tower. Please PM me.   Post here if you want but I do not pay attention to posts here. 

UNPOSTABLE Blurays

POSTABLE DVDs

Last Edited on: 11/25/13 9:33 PM EST - Total times edited: 18
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 3:40 PM ET

Orders of 3.  Can combine with my tower.  

As a courtesy to other members, you will post in this forum as well as PM me which movies you have requested.

I'll go by the first person who posts in this forum, NOT by PM's.

View Inline

Wishlisted DVD's

Bad Kids Go to Hell (7 WL) former rental

Stay Tuned (9 WL) (has little bit of tape residue on cover)

Necessary Roughness (4 WL) (Scott Bakula movie, NOT tv show)

Disney's Learning Adventures - Mickey's Seeing the World - Mickey's Around the World in 80 Days (1 WL)

Disney's Sing Along Songs - Very Merry Christmas Songs (1 WL)

Gunhed (1 WL)

Zero Copy DVD's

Bigfoot County former rental

The Journeyman   

Unpostables:

Swamp Thing (4 WL) (MGM Selections.  Comes in a papersleeve with artwork on it.)

Contact / Sphere (0 copies) (small slit through UPC, otherwise, good shape)

Last Edited on: 11/30/13 12:55 PM EST - Total times edited: 51
Em (Emma H.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 3:47 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/13/14 12:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
Em (Emma H.)

Subject: TeaBea (Tracy B.)
Date Posted: 11/1/2013 4:37 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/13/14 1:24 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 6:47 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/24/13 11:26 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:12 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/3/13 5:16 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
varonloco83 (Mike H.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:33 PM ET

Swappers,

Pick a minimum of 2 and have your titles on auto-request. Feel free to combine with my tower to get minimum.

Regardless when you PM, please post to this thread your picks as a common courtesy for other swappers.

To ensure you get any zero copy + zero wisher selections, please check and make sure that inventory shows correctly in the system in case there are new copies that have been added since this post. You can notify me by PM of the change and then buddy the credits if you want that combo.

Postable WL Blu-Rays

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1

Postable WL DVDs

Unpostable WL Blu-Rays - Please buddy credits for these

Avatar (2 Disc Edition) - 4 credits - UPC not found in system (024543688839), link takes you to similar edition = 35 wishers

Unpostable WL DVDs - Please buddy credits for these

Zero Wisher + Zero Copies Postable Blu-Rays

Zero Wisher + Zero Copy Postable DVDs

Behind Enemy Lines - 1 credit (UPC shows 2 discs for 2 credits but the 2nd disc is a Digital copy disc, I'll buddy 1 credit back)

Last Edited on: 11/8/13 1:06 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/30/13 5:07 PM EST - Total times edited: 29
FritzFassbender (Nathaniel B.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 7:54 PM ET

I have the following titles available:

POSTABLE WISHLISTED DVDs:

UNPOSTABLE FREEBIES (1 Free DVD with order or 3 DVDs for 1 credit) (NO ARTWORK):

Minimum 3 titles.  Orders can be combined with my DVD Tower.  

Please PM me if interested.  Will accept Buddy Credits if preferred.

***I will also give all of the Wish Listed titles to one swapper for 4 Credits.  For 5 Credits I will include all of the Freebies.***

Last Edited on: 11/13/13 10:40 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 8:15 PM ET

Minimum request of 4 on this group of wishlisted titles. Please have them on auto request. PM as I'm not always on this thread. You may also mix and match with titles on my tower. As a courtesy to other members, please post in this thread as well. First to pm (not the first to post here) me for a title will get first chance at it. I also have added several more titles to my tower to help find enough for the minimum.

Ping Pong Playa

Tunnel

DAMES

The Doe Boy

Freelancers

Wolf

Twister

Rodney Yee: Yoga Journal's Family Yoga

Miss Spider' Sunny Patch Friends - The Prince, the Princess, and the Bee

Grease (Rockin' Rydell Edition)

Blues in the Night

Tarzan II

Funny Girl

Molly

The Three Stooges - The Outlaws Is Coming

All-Time Favorite Dances

Absurdistan

The Ballad of Little Jo

Baghead

Believe

Breakfast at Tiffany's (Ws)

The Undefeated

E-Dreams

Revenge of the Living Zombies (aka Flesheater)

Gone Baby Gone

Underworld Evolution [Blu-ray]

The following wishlisted DVD is unpostable because it has a replaced color copy of the cover art:

Madonna - The Immaculate Collection

Also have these Zero copies listed titles:

Eyes of a Stranger

La Cucaracha

Ghost Son (Full Ac3 Dol Chk Sen)

Married 2 Malcolm

Nobody's Life

The History of Rock 'n' Roll: Rock 'n' Roll Explodes & Good Rockin' Tonight

The Three Stooges - Fancy Mixed Nyucks (Curly Classics / All the World's a Stooge)

Anna and the King

All Hat (Widescreen)

Albuquerque

The Amati Girls

Hit and Runway

Gone Dark

Octopus 2: River of Fear

Last Edited on: 11/28/13 9:41 PM EST - Total times edited: 24
StalkingMarla (Alicia K.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2013 9:12 PM ET

The scratched out ones are pending. As soon as they go through I will remove them and change the min. if it goes below what is left. Thanks.

I would like to send out in orders of 3 or more please. Can combine with anything on my tower, unpostables or items below. The ones with 1 wisher sometimes go to 0 copies and back to 1 wisher I will try to keep up with changing them around if they do.INCLUDE ONE FROM MY TOWER and get 1 of the general unpostables or a UV Code for FREE

Wishlisted Postable DVDs& Blu-Ray
360 12 Wishers
2 Headed Shard Attack 6 Wishers
Alien Armageddon 1 Wisher
Answers to Nothing 1 Wisher
Black Heaven 1 Wisher
Bluebeard 1 Wisher
Cleanskin 1 Wisher

Details 2 Wishers
Emma 61 Wishers
ExTerminators 3 Wishers

Girl Happy 2 Wishers
Guns, Girls and Gambling 2 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 8 Wishers
Heidi (Shirley Temple) 1 Wisher
Holiday Inn 14 Wishers

J. Edgar 2 Wisher
Kalifornia 1 Wishers
King Solomon's Mine 1 Wisher
Kissin' Cousins 1 Wishers
The Littlest Rebel (Shirley Temple) 2 Wishers

The New Republic 1 Wisher
The Other Woman 2 Wishers
Pretty Bird 1 Wisher
Rebound 2 Wisher
Rogue 2 Wishers
Soup to Nuts 1 Wisher
Summer School 2 Wishers
Tangled 2 Wishers
Vanishing on 7th Street 9 Wishers
Win Win 3 Wishers for this UPC but the other UPC same movie has 26 Wishers

DVDs w/Wishers for Other UPC
Conviction 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 12 Wishers
Hello I Must Be Going 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 6 Wishers
Lars and the Real Girl 1 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same Movie has 9 Wishers

Wishlisted Unpostable DVDs
Broadway's Lost Treasures II (Unpostable because the artwork I have for it is for #1 and the disc is #2 the link is for the actual DVD) 5 Wishers
A Dark Truth Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 7 Wishers
Father of the Bride (original) Unpostable because of slash through UPC 2 Wishers
The Fighter Unpostable Rental Version UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 1 Wishers
Hannah's Law Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 1 Wishers
Hot Pursuit Unpostable water damage to artwork makes it wavy 4 Wishers
Inception Disc only 48 Wishers
Lawrence of Arabia (Unpostable I have the 2 Disc version but the artwork is for the single disc version the 2 disc versions have between 6-7 wishers not sure which one it is) 2 Credits The artwork is for this UPC
Legend Unpostable the case is broken in half and taped together It is not a regular keepcase it is a weird case 4 Wishers
Wild Bill (Unpostable Disc Only) 2 Wishers

Zero Copies (Not Posted)
Anywhere USA
The Golden Pomegranate (Unpostable UPC not recognized I couln't find it anywhere on the swap but I did find it on Amazon. The link is to the one on Amazon)
The Guardians
The Hatfields and McCoys
Infected
Litte White Lies
Nobody Gets Out Alive
Red Dawn
Sixty Six (Unpostable UPC not recognized I couln't find it anywhere on the swap but I did find it on Amazon. The link is to the one on Amazon)
Spinout
Tenderness

Only Copies (Posted)
A Bag of Hammers
Brand New Day
The Return
Yellow

General Unpostables
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Disc only comes brand new like in picture)
Bait Shop (Disc Only)
Benny & Joon (Disc Only
The Best of She-ra (Disc Only comes brand new in package like the picture)
The Best of the Dick Tracy Show (Disc Only comes brand new in package like in the picture)
Brooklyn Rules (Disc Only)
Challenger (Disc Only)
The Clearing (Disc Only)
Descent (Disc Only)
El Mariachi (Disc Only)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Unpostable UPC brings up Bruce Almighty)
Farenheit 9/11 (Disc Only)
From Dusk to Dawn Disc 2 only
Grumpier Old Men (Disc Only)
Grumpy Old Men (Disc Only)
The Haunting of Molly Hartley (Disc Only)
Hitler's Secret Weapons(unpostable slash through UPC)
Honeymoon in Vegas (Disco Only)
Ice Princess (Unpostable UPC not recognized)
Jane Eyre (Disc Only)
Jarhead (Disc Only )
The Legend of Bagger Vance (Unpostable because of liquid spill on artwork)
Munich Fullscreen (Unpostable UPC not recognized)
Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl (Unpostable missing disc 2)
Pride and Glory (Disc Only )
The Rocker (Unpostable UPC brings up a different movie)
Stay (Disc Only)
The Water Horse Legend of the Deep (Disc Only. Disc 1 Only)
The Weight of Water (Unpostable no UPC it is a screener copy)
Y Tu Mama Tambien (Disc only)

UV Codes
J.Edgar

Last Edited on: 11/13/13 9:24 AM EST - Total times edited: 9
Em (Emma H.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2013 1:09 AM ET

Last Edited on: 5/13/14 1:24 PM EST - Total times edited: 2

Page: