Discussion Forums - Drama

Topic: Anthony Hopkins welcomes the cast of "Breaking Bad dvd" in a mail

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Matthewer L.

Subject: Anthony Hopkins welcomes the cast of "Breaking Bad dvd" in a mail
Date Posted: 11/6/2013 1:01 AM ET

Anthony Hopkins wrote to the cast of Breaking Bad season 5 dvd to tell how he had found the "awesome" series. The legend of cinema is is threaded the five seasons in two weeks, and full, sent an email to Bryan Cranston and his colleagues say all the good that he thought.

"I just finished a marathon of Breaking Bad (I downloaded the last season on Amazon). I spent two weeks completely bitten. I never saw nothing similar. It is brilliant! ", said Hopkins.

Winner of the Oscar for best actor for his portrayal of Hannibal Lecter in the Silence of the lambs, Anthony Hopkins is one of the greatest actors of his generation. Since the publication of a letter to Bryan Cranston, we also know that he is a big fan of the former interprets Walter White and the Breaking Bad series. A missive full of humility and admiration that Cranston had read, reread, re - read... probably before pinching to make. Here are a few excerpts:

I have just finished the complete series of Breaking Bad 1-5 dvd - the first episode of season 1 until the last of the ultimate. Two weeks of pure addictive viewing.

I never saw nothing like. It is brilliant! And your performance in the role of Walter White is the best that I have ever seen Your interpretation is spectacular, absolutely beautiful.

What had begun as a black comedy turned into a maze of blood, mephistophelique destruction. The series is as a period piece Jacobean, or Shakespeare or a great tragedy Greek. If you had the opportunity, could you convey my admiration to Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, Aaron Paul, RJ Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada, to everyone, because everyone has given a real lesson of game.

The American HuffPost has confirmed the authenticity of the mail with the representatives of the actor's 75 years. Anthony Hopkins has managed to join the interpreter for Walter White through their common agent. Here is what says his email:

The Oscar-winning actor then compares the breaking bad box set 1-5 to a 'black comedy' which turns into "the maze of blood, destruction and hell" throughout the seasons. "It is like a Shakespearean tragedy or Greek".

"He finished by directly addressing Bryan Cranston;"as well as the entire cast, you are the best actors I've ever seen. It is almost midnight in Malibu and I feel compelled to write this mail. Congratulations and my deepest respect."from:http://www.dvdhotsaleau.com/breaking-bad-seasons-1-5-dvd-box-set-free-shipping-1743.html