Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***December WishList Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ***December WishList Multiples***
Date Posted: 11/30/2013 12:34 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month. 

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 12:35 PM ET

Apologies to anyone who has sent a PM recently and hasn't rcd a reply.  I've only been able to access the internet through my Kindle for the past few weeks.  When they screwed up the browser with an up (cough) grade the other day, I made other computer arrangements, I logged on this AM to a desktop and found that the recent up (ahem) grade to my mail app a few weeks ago hasn't been giving me all my mail.  There were hundreds of emails from various people and sites that never showed up on my app...I'm wading through...please feel free to pm again if your question can't wait until I wade through the massive pile.

Last Edited on: 12/17/13 10:34 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 12:39 PM ET

Choose at least 3 from here or tower or Paperback Bookshelf:

Wishlisted DVDs:

Wishlisted Blu-rays:

Monsters vs. Aliens (Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack)  4 pairs of 3-D glasses

Life of Pi [Blu-ray 3D]

Sherlock Holmes [Blu-ray]

The Cabin In The Woods [Blu-ray]

Wishlisted Seasons:

Weeds Season Six

Burn Notice: Season Three

Wishlisted Blu-ray unpostable: can be ordered alone

X-Men Trilogy  including: X-Men...  X2: X-Men United ... X-Men: The Last Stand

no outer box with UPC

Wishlisted Seasons unpostable: discs only

Magnum, P.I. - The Complete Third Season  missing disc 1

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Season 1 Vol. 2   missing discs 1 and 3

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea - Season Three, Volume One

Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea - Season Three, Volume Two    missing disc 3  

Columbo - The Complete First Season  missing disc 2

zero copies DVD:

The Fast and the Furious

Commandos

zero or only copy Blu-ray:

Baby: Secret of the Lost Legend [Blu-ray]

other unpostables similar to these:

Excessive Force 2

Brothers  water damage to back of cover art

Elephant White

Second Nature

udio cassette books at Paperback Swap here

Last Edited on: 1/12/14 7:46 PM EST - Total times edited: 22
Kingtim17 (Tim G.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 1:58 PM ET

Please order 3 or more titles to save shipping costs.  Send me a pm to let me know what you're interested in.  May be combined with my tower to get 3.  

Blu-Ray

Incredible Hulk

National Security [Blu-ray]

The Year Without a Santa Claus [Blu-ray] (wrong number of discs listed.  2 discs = 4 credits) unpostable

DVDs

Walker Texas Ranger The Complete Fifth Season

Steelyard Blues

National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Single-Disc Edition) (unpostable -wrong upc)

Annie/Annie A Royal Adventure

Robotech Remastered - Volume 3 Extended Edition

George A Romero's Survival of the Dead

Square Pegs - The Complete Series

Rocky IV

The Ellen Show - The Complete Series

The Book of Eli

0/only copy in system

The Crazies

Riddick Trilogy (Pitch Black/ The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury/ The Chronicles of Riddick) (unopened)

Army of Darkness

The Dark Crystal

Eastside

Sudden Manhattan

Superman Doomsday

Wolf Mountain

Ten Benny

Midnight Cop

Last Edited on: 1/4/14 8:26 PM EST - Total times edited: 12
BlueMoon187 (Barbara H.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 2:33 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 titles.  You may combine wishlisted, tower, unpostables, and/or my Paperback Swap bookshelf HERE.  

Minimum is reduced to 2 if any of these are included:  Tower, PBS bookshelf, Zero copies, or Unpostables.

Please have wishlisted titles on auto, PM me, and post here as a courtesy to others reading the thread.  Thanks for looking!

Wishlisted DVD's:

O Brother, Where Art Thou (WL 15)

Jakob the Liar  (WL 3)

Zero copies:  Minimum reduced to TWO if a zero copy is included in your order.

Something to Talk About

Evelyn

Soldier of God

Unpostable:

Minimum  reduced to 2 if an unpostable or tower order is included in your request!

Enemies, a Love Story – Disc Only  1 buddied credit  (WL 4)

Weeds:  Season Five -  Unpostable because missing the slipcover with the UPC on it.  3 discs and folding cover are in good shape.  2 buddied credits

The Visual Bible:  Matthew – (WL 12)  UPC won’t enter, but it looks just like THIS ONE.  2 buddied credits.

Margaret Richard’s Good for You (fitness video)  (WL 2)  No UPC, but looks just like this one:  1 buddied credit

PLUS...Here’s a Deal for you:

Party of Five:  Complete First Season.  On my tower.  Reduced from 5 credits to 3.

No minimum required with this – order from the tower, and I will buddy back 2.

Last Edited on: 1/5/14 6:22 AM EST - Total times edited: 6
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 2:36 PM ET

Minimum request lowered to 3 items  on this group of wishlisted titles until the New Year.  Please have them on auto request. PM as I'm not always on this thread. You may also mix and match with titles on my tower. As a courtesy to other members, please post in this thread as well. First to pm (not the first to post here) me for a title will get first chance at it. I also have added several more titles to my tower to help find enough for the minimum.

Country Strong

Carlton-Browne of the F.O.  (Peter Sellers)

Frankenstein '80

Ping Pong Playa

Three Stooges - G.I. Stooge

Hit and Runway

Tunnel

DAMES

Wolf

Twister

Rodney Yee: Yoga Journal's Family Yoga

Miss Spider' Sunny Patch Friends - The Prince, the Princess, and the Bee

Grease (Rockin' Rydell Edition)

Blues in the Night

Funny Girl

Molly

The Three Stooges - The Outlaws Is Coming

All-Time Favorite Dances

Absurdistan

The Ballad of Little Jo

Baghead

Believe

Breakfast at Tiffany's (Ws)

The Undefeated

E-Dreams

Revenge of the Living Zombies (aka Flesheater)

Gone Baby Gone

Underworld Evolution [Blu-ray]

Penitentiary 2 - UPC 625282804995 - This Legacy edition has zero wishers but the Xenon Pictures edition of this same movie has several wishers.

The following wishlisted DVD is unpostable because it has a replaced color copy of the cover art:

Madonna - The Immaculate Collection

Also have these Zero copies listed titles:

Cartoon Network Christmas 3

The Doe Boy

The Three Stooges - Spook Louder

The Three Stooges - Three Stooges in History

Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer - Double Feature (More Than Murder / Murder Me, Murder You)

Tarzan II

Eyes of a Stranger

La Cucaracha

Ghost Son (Full Ac3 Dol Chk Sen)

Married 2 Malcolm

Nobody's Life

The History of Rock 'n' Roll: Rock 'n' Roll Explodes & Good Rockin' Tonight

The Three Stooges - Fancy Mixed Nyucks (Curly Classics / All the World's a Stooge)

Anna and the King

All Hat (Widescreen)

Albuquerque

The Amati Girls

Gone Dark

Octopus 2: River of Fear

Last Edited on: 1/3/14 6:16 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 3:24 PM ET

Orders of 3.  Can combine with my tower.  

View Inline

Wishlisted DVD's

Necessary Roughness (4 WL) (Scott Bakula movie, NOT tv show)

The Baytown Outlaws (6 WL)

The Cabin In The Woods (58 WL) no digital code

Lay The Favorite (11 WL)

Madly Madagascar (1 WL)

Zombies of Mass Destruction (2 WL)

The Snowman Father Christmas (1 WL)

Zero Copy DVD's

Bigfoot County 

My Favorite Martian 

Mystikal

Last Edited on: 1/4/14 2:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 40
kbann (Beth A.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 3:33 PM ET

I have the following available, both postable and unpostable wishlisted movies available. Please have WL items set to autorequest. Please PM me first and then post here as well as a courtesy to others. I ship with delivery confirmation on all orders. 

All unpostables must be buddy credited.

Orders of 4 items or more, not credits. Feel free to combine with my tower. I have very limited shipping funds so this is the only way I can get WL titles to others this month. You may also combine with my PBS WL multiples, located on the last page, same username. There are a few books left. 

Wishlisted Dvds(postables): 

Necessary Roughness Season One 7 WL

Necessary Roughness Season Two 4 WL

Red Lights 7 WL

Saving Hope The Complete First Season 2 WL

Men in Black 3 94 WL

Abducted The Carlina White Story 1 WL

Dirty Dancing 1 WL

Do the Right Thing 2 WL

Lies My Mother Told Me / Widow on the Hill 1 WL

Body of Proof The Complete Third Season 17 WL

Wrong Turn 4 Bloody Beginnings 5 WL

Endure 2 WL

High Noon 13 WL- Nora Roberts

The Grid 4 WL

For Colored Girls 15 WL

The Insurgents 1 WL

WL BluRay(postable):

Beautiful Creatures  15 WL

WL BluRay(unpostable):

0/only Copy BluRay

BluRay(unpostables)- These are disc only, no case or artwork. Take all 3 of these for 2 credits.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PT 1 BluRay Special Features disc. This came from the combo pack and has never been watched. (1 buddy credit).

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Disc 2, Bluray Special Features disc, from the combo pack. Never been watched. (1 buddy credit).

Inception Bluray Special Features Disc, from the combo pack. Never been watched. (1 buddy credit).  

O/Only copy DVD:

The Wizard of Oz 75th Anniversary Edition DVD

Neowolf different UPC same as this one: Neowolf

10-Movie Mega Pack V3 Lifetime Movies

Radical Jack Bill Ray Cyrus

WL Dvd(Unpostable):

Neighbor 4 WL-The artwork on this is wrinkled and possibly has been wet, not really sure. Let me know if you want the art or not. 

The Dark Knight Rises- Disc only, came from combo pack. The Dark Knight Rises version here has 117 WL. 

6-Film True Crimes 1 WL- 2 Discs not 1 as listed-2 cr

Flourish- 4 WL Has a tear on bottom of art about 1 1/2 in that has been taped

Hallmark 4 Pack 1 WL- This is only 2 double-sided discs, not 4 single discs, this is why it is unpostable.

Feast III The Happy Finish 6 WL- Has a slash and small hole punched through UPC

One Tree Hill Season 8. Missing UPC. 3 WL. No minimum. 

True Blood The Complete Fourth Season 55 WL- Missing UPC code although I might find it before shipping, will include if I do. No minimum.  

Dragon Age Dawn of the Seeker: 7 WL for 3 disc version. This is a 2 disc set, no case or artwork. Disc 1 is the Feature Film, Disc 2 is the Japanese Feature Film. This is listed as a 3 disc, 3 credit set, but I have a 2 disc set, Amazon lists the same. Minor wear to the discs, both play great. 2 buddy credits for both discs. Counts as 1 toward minimum, but you can request 1 disc for 1 credit only if you only want one version. 

Unpostable(no wishers):

Betrayed at 17, different UPC but same as this one:Betrayed at 17

tosh.O: Hoodies 2 disc set. UPC 097368909540. Nothing in system, may have come from some other set. 2 buddy credits.

Freebies: 1 Freebie from this list per order: These are all disc only, no case or artwork available for any. 

Despicable me Digital copy disc, no code( I don't know if it needs one). Very good condition.

Going overboard-Light scratches but plays with no issues. Double sided disc. 

Disney Princess 2 song sampler cd, came with some dvd I bought

Deals: These do not require any other order, but can add WL titles if wanted, no minimum.

Married With Children The Complete Series: 32 discs for 24 credits. Will need to be buddied as there are a couple small tears on back that push the swap a limits.

Grounded for Life:The Complete Series-13 discs for 10 credits. On Tower, will buddy back 3 credits when USPS reports scan and I get my remaining credits, or can just buddy the 10 cr. 

Highlander the Raven-9 Discs for 7 credits. On Tower, will buddy back 2 credits when USPS reports scan and I get my remaining credits, or can just buddy the 7 cr.

Last Edited on: 1/3/14 11:47 AM EST - Total times edited: 23
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 4:54 PM ET

To Save on Postage ... please requestàà2 titles.àà Can be combined with my tower.

WISHLISTED DVDs

Alias Smith & Jones - Season One

The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman

Battle of the Bulge

Big/The Man With One Red Shoe

Big Year à(Rental) other version The Big Year has 25 wishers

Birds of Prey The Complete Series

Contraband

Die Hard

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The Great Northfield Minnesota Raid

Gunless

Home Improvement: The Complete Eighth Season

Ike - Countdown to D-Day

JAG (Judge Advocate General) - The Sixth Season

Life as We Know It

Lone Rider

National Geographic - Volcano!

Now and Then

On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Pit Pony: A Diamond in the Rough: Based on the Award Winning Novel

The Princess Bride

Prisoners of the Sun

Rancho Deluxe

Sommersby

A Song For The Season

Yellow Rock

A.M. & P.M. Yoga - Conditioning For Weight Loss

The Biggest Loser Workout, Vol. 1

Denise Austin: Get Fit Daily Dozen

Denise Austin: Yoga Body Burn

Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds Ultimate Collection

Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles A Walk At Home Program For Faster Weight Lossà This is the 1 disc version

Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Workouts (Sealed)

Turbo Jam Beachbody 5 Rockin' Workouts

Star Trainers Strength (sealed)

The Firm Pump Jump 'N Jab

Lotte Berk Method For Beginners - Basic Essentials

STOTT PILATES The Secret to Weight Loss Vol 2

WISHLISTED BLU- RAY

The French Connection [Blu-ray] (Sealed)

Air Force One / In the Line of FireààUNPOSTABLE - UPC doesnât match.à This is ONE double blu-ray case, not 2 separate cases as pictured.

WISHLISTED ... UNPOSTABLE DVDs

Designing Women: The Complete First Seasonàà (UPC scratched ...1 digit not visible)

Friday Night Lights The Fifth Season à(former rental, art is a copy ...not original)

Mad Men Season Four (disc only) Former rental, comes in aàclear case

The Pacific (HBO Miniseries)à (no UPC)

Stott Pilates The Secret to Weight Loss Vol 1à (Sealed) UPC no match

STOTT PILATES Basic Pilatesà(sealed) â UPC no matchà

ZERO COPY DVDsàà(not posted)

American Buffalo

Attack on the Iron Coast

Black Fox Trilogy

Friday Night Lights / The Express Double Feature [Blu-ray]

Hatari!

Love's Enduring Promise

Miramax Triple Feature Suspense: People I Know / Deception / The Crossing Guard

Moonstruck

National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets (Widescreen)

Nim's Island [Blu-ray]

The Outsiders

Practical Magic (Snap Case)

The Return of the Pink Panther

Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town

Schwarzenegger Collection (Predator / Commando / True Lies)

The Sea Wolves (Snap Case)

Souvenir

The Starter Wife: Season 1

The Biggest Loser Workout: Cardio Max

Power Yoga with Eoin Finn

The Firm Weight Loss System: Best of the Firm DVD à(Sealed)

Walk at Home Total Body Slimming System Burn Body Fat Sculpt Your Arms- 3 Miles

Sweatin to the Oldies 5 (Sealed)

Pure Sculpt

STOTT PILATES - Dynamic Armchair Pilates

Women's Health Train for Your Body Type

UNPOSTABLE

Leslie Sansone Walk-N-Tone - No UPC

http://www.amazon.com/Walk-N-Tone-Leslie-Sansone/dp/B0013MTR4E

Leslie Sansone Super Walk â Mini Walks NO UPC (This is from the Wal-Mart kit, comes in a cardboard sleeve) -à Three 1 mile walks

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/leslie-sansone-super-walk-deluxe-kit-9387

Freeàààà(your choice) with 3 titles (or 4 or more credits)

Ls Watp Express Mile 1 2 (Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds) â disc is really scratched, but plays fine

Self - Firm Flat Abs Fast â UPC is slashed

Resistance Band (sealed) â hot pink

Resistance Band (sealed) â medium olive green

Free àUnpostableààwith 4 titles (or 5 or more credits)

Weeds Season Threeà No slip case, no UPC

Last Edited on: 1/4/14 9:24 PM EST - Total times edited: 28
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 5:07 PM ET

Orders of three titles or more, please. Please pm me and post here as a courtesy, thanks. Please have all titles on autorequest. May combine with titles on my tower to get to three titles. Orders of two titles okay if one of the titles has 3 or more discs. Credits must be buddied for unpostables.

Postable, WL

All Good Things

Frozen (Chinese)

Prick Up Your Ears

The Magnificent Ambersons

The Langoliers

The King of Comedy (disc has a few light scratches, did not affect play)

Casting the Runes

The Sting II,  new in shrinkwrap

The Campaign

For Richer or Poorer

Two Mules for Sister Sara (new, in shrinkwrap)

What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

Dynamite Chicken

Tarnation

Julius Caesar (slim case)

On the Town (snap case)

I Love Lucy the Movie and Other Great Rarities

Jeeves and Wooster, the Complete Second Season

Tender Mercies

An American Crime

Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer (blu-ray)

Postable, zero copies

The Greatest Tunnel Ever Built

Lansky

Look Back in Anger

Is it Real? Vampires

Heroin Town

Superguy: Behind the Cape (new in shrinkwrap)

Unpostable - all have case and artwork

The Devil's Double, blu-ray, upc unrecognized, 031398147244, looks like this. Deal - asking 1 buddied credit.

Leave Her To Heaven, artwork has been trimmed slightly at lower right-hand corner, barely noticeable

Darby O'Gill and the Little People, with insert, quarter-inch tear in artwork at top of spine, 786936233599; 

Unpostable deals - choose 2 titles for 1 credits, count as 1 credit toward 3-credit multiples minimum. Freebies will be mailed disc and artwork only.

Ted - UPC, 025192114687, not recognized. With Mila Kunis and Mark Wahlberg, R-rated edition. Has white "rental" bubble at bottom of front artwork.

The Blackboard Jungle - slash through upc code. Looks like this

The Helen Morgan Story - slash through upc code. Looks like this

Brief Interviews with Hideous men - upc not recognized. Looks like this

Bugsy - in slim case, no upc - must have been part of a set. Looks like this

The Way We Were  - UPC, 043396028500, not recognized. New, in shrinkwrap. Looks like this

Good - UPC, 652405003294, not recognized. Blu-ray - asking two buddied credits. Disc has 90 minutes of bonus features. Looks like this

Last Edited on: 1/3/14 1:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 37
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 7:31 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs. 
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's.
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.
Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Beautiful Creatures (2013) [Blu-ray] (2013)                                                            Members Wishing: 9

Blood: The Last Vampire [Blu-ray]                                                                           Members Wishing:4

Bloodsport / Timecop [Blu-ray]                                                                                Members Wishing:1

The Book of Eli [Blu-ray]                                                                                         Members Wishing:9

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (DVD + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                                  Members Wishing:8

Lethal Weapon 2 [Blu-ray](2006)                                                                             Members Wishing:6

Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World (Three-Disc 3D Blu-ray / Blu-ray / DVD Combo + Digital Copy) Members Wishing:1

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Caught in the Crossfire

Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray]      (SINGLE VERSION HAS  :     Members Wishing:3)

My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]

The Next Three Days (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)

Scream 3 [Blu-ray]

Only Blu-Ray Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

The Batman Legacy - All 4 Feature-Length Films                             Members Wishing:1

Dallas: The Complete Eleventh Season                            Members Wishing:6

Death Wish 4 The Crackdown                                         Members Wishing:1

Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style                             Members Wishing:11

Fear                                                                              Members Wishing:1

Jacob's Ladder                                                            Members Wishing:2

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold                                                    Members Wishing:6

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                             Members Wishing:3

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                            Members Wishing:1

Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling (2002)                        Members Wishing: 1

The NeverEnding Story / The NeverEnding Story II                 Members Wishing:4

Picnic                                                                                  Members Wishing: 15

Quest for Fire (2003)                                                           Members Wishing: 3

Rider on the Rain                                               Members Wishing: 4

The Search For Santa Paws (2010)                                   Members Wishing: 3

The Strange Love of Martha Ivers                                    Members Wishing:1

Tequila Body Shots                                                         Members Wishing:1

Trading Christmas                                                     Members Wishing:5

Urban Rebounding System: Power Compilation Pack          Members Wishing:2

The White Gorilla                                                                 Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Battling Marshal

Box The

Bruce Campbell vs. Army Of Darkness - The Director's Cut (Official Bootleg Edition)

Chicks Man

The Contract

Crazy

Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System

East Side Kids - Boys of the City

East Side Kids - Smart Alecks

Elf-Man

The Feeding

Garfield's Pet Force 3d

Lethal Weapon: 4 Film Favorites

The Love Bug (Special Edition)

Possession of David O'reilly

Red Hill

Universal Soldiers

Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Only DVD Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

These titles are unpostable.

Unpostables:  (Credits must be buddied for these)

Unpostable Blu-Ray: Blockbuster previous rentals

The Crazies [Blu-ray]       (UPC#013132197296)                 Members Wishing: 1

Unpostable DVD’s:

Supershow       (slight cut through the UPC - STILL SEALED)    Total Copies:0

The Black Witch Project(2002) R      (no UPC)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dark Harvest
      this version:                                           has:
Dark Harvest                                        Members Wishing:2

Dr. Phibes Rises Again
Dr Phibes Rises Again                            Members Wishing: 3

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:26

Innerspace                                           Members Wishing: 43

Leprechaun in Space 
Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:5

Mail    
               Mail                                      Members Wishing:1

Sleepaway Camp 2     
Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:3

Unpostable DVD’s:

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Alias: The Complete Second Season(2009)                                 Total Copies:0

A Farewell to Arms(2002) NR                                                         Total Copies:0

Last Edited on: 12/21/13 10:19 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
SarithaAnn (Sara C.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 8:13 PM ET

Minimum of 3 titles.  May use items on my DVD tower. Please PM me.   Post here if you want but I do not pay attention to posts here. 

UNPOSTABLE Blurays

POSTABLE DVDs

Last Edited on: 1/1/14 1:39 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
varonloco83 (Mike H.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 8:13 PM ET

Swappers,

Pick a minimum of 3 and have your titles on auto-request. Feel free to combine with my tower to get minimum.

Regardless when you PM, please post to this thread your picks as a common courtesy for other swappers.

To ensure you get any zero copy + zero wisher selections, please check and make sure that inventory shows correctly in the system in case there are new copies that have been added since this post. You can notify me by PM of the change and then buddy the credits if you want that combo.

Postable WL Blu-Rays

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1

Postable WL DVDs

Unpostable WL Blu-Rays - Please buddy credits for these

Unpostable WL DVDs - Please buddy credits for these

Zero Wisher + Zero Copies Postable Blu-Rays

District 9 - Includes Digital Copy disc with code(s) (may or may not work)

Zero Wisher + Zero Copy Postable DVDs

Behind Enemy Lines - 1 credit (UPC shows 2 discs for 2 credits but the 2nd disc is a Digital copy disc which is not included, I'll buddy 1 credit back)

Last Edited on: 12/31/13 9:22 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
kbann (Beth A.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 8:17 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/30/13 8:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
ro (Rory B.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 8:26 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/5/13 3:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
momof3jkids (Kellie S.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 8:43 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/1/13 4:23 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 8:46 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/2/13 12:04 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
AndyT (Andy T.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 10:11 PM ET

Please choose 4 or more titles. All Blu-ray unless otherwise noted.  Please post here and send me a PM. Mutiple requests for the same item will go by the time of the forum post since it's public.  Please have titles set to Auto on your WL.  Please transfer credits for Unpostables. Bolded items are new to this months post.

WL Blu-Ray

Zero/Only Copy Blu-Ray

Unpostable Blu-Ray

• The Pink Panther 2 [2 Disc] [4 CR] (883904140764) Includes special features bonus DVD, listing no longer has that.
  • Sucker Punch  [3 Disc] [6 CR] (883929177424) Theatrical and Extended, Includes 2 Blu-ray and 1 DVD. This 3 disc version was removed from the system.
  • Bangkok Dangerous (031398106470) upc not found
  • Splice (883929142453) upc not found, rental in blu-ray case.
  • Daybreakers (031398122302) upc not found
  • Lost Season One Reduced! [10 CR] (786936787665) case damage affecting inner disc tray
  • Lost Season Two Reduced! [10 CR] (786936787696) case damage affecting inner disc tray

Last Edited on: 1/16/14 4:52 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2013 10:48 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 titles (or lower with select titles below).

Feel free to combine with my tower.

Please PM and post reply in the topic so that others know which titles have been taken.

I am moving soon and am looking to unload my collection.

~~Wishlisted Postable Blu-Rays~~

The Omen Collection [Blu-ray] BRAND NEW!

American Reunion (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) 

Avatar (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]

Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition: Blu-ray / DVD) 

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl [Blu-ray]

Secretariat (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) 

~~Wishlisted Postable DVDs~~

A&E Literary Classics - The Romance Collection Megaset (Pride and Prejudice / Emma / Victoria & Albert / Tom Jones / Jane Eyre / Lorna Doone / Ivanhoe / The Scarlet Pimpernel)(2002) NR

Arrested Development - Season Three

Jeeves & Wooster: The Complete Series

Trancers - The Definitive Collection

Boogiepop Phantom - Boxed Set (Evolutions 1-4) 

You Bet Your Life - The Best Episodes 

~~Zero/Only Copies~~

The Streets of San Francisco - Season One, Vol. 1

~~Unpostable~~

Rick Steves Europe DVD Germany Swiss Alps and Travel Skills 4 DVD disc set - 4 credits. Unpostable due to no UPC barcode.

Last Edited on: 12/26/13 12:56 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
msc1208 (Michael C.)

Subject: ***December WishList Multiples***
Date Posted: 12/1/2013 12:03 AM ET

Last Edited on: 12/19/14 8:39 AM EST - Total times edited: 28
StalkingMarla (Alicia K.)

Subject: on hold
Date Posted: 12/1/2013 2:20 AM ET

The scratched out ones are pending. As soon as they go through I will remove them and change the min. if it goes below what is left. Thanks.

I would like to send out in orders of 3 or more please. Can combine with anything on my tower, unpostables or items below. The ones with 1 wisher sometimes go to 0 copies and back to 1 wisher I will try to keep up with changing them around if they do.INCLUDE ONE FROM MY TOWER and get 1 of the general unpostables or a UV Code for FREE

Wishlisted Postable DVDs& Blu-Ray
360 10 Wishers
2 Headed Shard Attack 6 Wishers
Alien Armageddon 1 Wisher
Black Heaven 1 Wisher
Bluebeard 2 Wisher
Cleanskin 1 Wisher

Details 1 Wishers
ExTerminators 4 Wishers

Girl Happy 1 Wishers
Guns, Girls and Gambling 1 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 8 Wishers
Heidi (Shirley Temple) 1 Wisher
Holiday Inn 14 Wishers

Kalifornia 2 Wishers
King Solomon's Mine 1 Wisher
The Littlest Rebel (Shirley Temple) 2 Wishers

The Other Woman 2 Wishers
Pretty Bird 1 Wisher
Rebound 2 Wisher
Rogue 3 Wishers
Soup to Nuts 1 Wisher
Tangled 4 Wishers

DVDs w/Wishers for Other UPC
Conviction 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 11 Wishers
Hello I Must Be Going 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 7 Wishers
Lars and the Real Girl 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same Movie has 8 Wishers

Wishlisted Unpostable DVDs
A Dark Truth Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 6 Wishers
Father of the Bride (original) Unpostable because of slash through UPC 3 Wishers
Hannah's Law Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 1 Wishers
Hot Pursuit Unpostable water damage to artwork makes it wavy 3 Wishers
Inception Disc only 49 Wishers
Lawrence of Arabia (Unpostable I have the 2 Disc version but the artwork is for the single disc version the 2 disc versions have between 4-5 wishers not sure which one it is) 2 Credits The artwork is for this UPC
Legend Unpostable the case is broken in half and taped together It is not a regular keepcase it is a weird case 4 Wishers
Wild Bill (Unpostable Disc Only) 2 Wishers

Zero Copies (Not Posted)
Anywhere USA
The Guardians
The Hatfields and McCoys
Litte White Lies
Nobody Gets Out Alive
Sixty Six (Unpostable UPC not recognized I couln't find it anywhere on the swap but I did find it on Amazon. The link is to the one on Amazon)
Spinout
Tenderness

Only Copies (Posted)
A Bag of Hammers
Brand New Day
The Return

General Unpostables
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Disc only comes brand new like in picture)
Bait Shop (Disc Only)
Benny & Joon (Disc Only
The Best of She-ra (Disc Only comes brand new in package like the picture)
The Best of the Dick Tracy Show (Disc Only comes brand new in package like in the picture)
Brooklyn Rules (Disc Only)
Challenger (Disc Only)
The Clearing (Disc Only)
Descent (Disc Only)
El Mariachi (Disc Only)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Unpostable UPC brings up Bruce Almighty)
Farenheit 9/11 (Disc Only)
From Dusk to Dawn Disc 2 only
Grumpier Old Men (Disc Only)
The Haunting of Molly Hartley (Disc Only)
Hitler's Secret Weapons(unpostable slash through UPC)
Honeymoon in Vegas (Disco Only)
Ice Princess (Unpostable UPC not recognized)
Jane Eyre (Disc Only)
Jarhead (Disc Only )
The Legend of Bagger Vance (Unpostable because of liquid spill on artwork)
Munich Fullscreen (Unpostable UPC not recognized)
Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl (Unpostable missing disc 2)
Pride and Glory (Disc Only )
The Rocker (Unpostable UPC brings up a different movie)
The Water Horse Legend of the Deep (Disc Only. Disc 1 Only)
The Weight of Water (Unpostable no UPC it is a screener copy)
Y Tu Mama Tambien (Disc only)

UV Codes
J.Edgar

Last Edited on: 12/13/13 6:42 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
timshel (Patrick N.)

Date Posted: 12/1/2013 9:21 AM ET

PM'd Barbara H. for The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (WL 10) and will order one from her tower.

Thanks!

Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 12/1/2013 11:47 AM ET

Please order 3 OR MORE FROM WL ITEMS, 0 COPIES, OR UNPOSTALBES. Thanks!!

BLU RAY WL ITEMS:

The Passion of the Christ (Definitive Edition) [Blu-ray] (Brand New Sealed)

Miami Vice (Unrated Director's Edition) [Blu-ray]

Bride Wars (3-Disc Set) [Blu-ray]

Yes Man [Blu-ray]

Army of Darkness (Screwhead Edition) [Blu-ray]

30 Days Of Night [Blu-ray] 

30 Days of Night: Dark Days [Blu-ray]

Wanted [Blu-ray]

Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray] 

BLU RAY O POSTED ITEMS:

The Ultimate Matrix Collection [Blu-ray] (Brand New Sealed)

Collateral Damage / Eraser [Blu-ray]

Seven / Copycat / Taking Lives (Triple-Feature) [Blu-ray]

Trespass [Blu-ray]

The Reaping (La Moisson) Blu-Ray

In the Valley of Elah [Blu-ray]

Nothing Like the Holidays [Blu-ray] (BB Case, everything else is original)

BLU RAY WL UNPOSTABLES:

Stolen [Blu-ray]

The Curse of King Tut's Tomb: The Complete Miniseries [Blu-ray] (No UPC - 2 Buddy Credits)

DVD WL POSTABLES:

DVD 0 COPIES:

TV Commercials: Ultimate Collection 613 CLASSIC COMMERCIALS on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

John Wayne Collection - 5 Pack on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

The Great American Western, Vol. 35 and 36 on DVD (BRAND NEW SEALED, Mine is only one posted)

DVD UNPOSTABLE

World War II: The Greatest Conflict / Merrill's Marauders on DVD (Brand New Sealed - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

US Navy Carriers: Weapons of War on DVD (Like New - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

Last Edited on: 1/3/14 12:22 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Subject: Added to page 1
Date Posted: 12/1/2013 2:30 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/14/13 6:55 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 12/1/2013 2:34 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/2/13 10:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 5

Page: