Discussion Forums - Crime

Topic: Pulp Fiction - just voted into the National Film Registry!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Jack C.

Subject: Pulp Fiction - just voted into the National Film Registry!
Date Posted: 12/19/2013 12:59 AM ET

Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction was one of 25 features, shorts, and documentaries voted into the National Film Registry this year. Other entries included Mary Poppins, Roger and Me, Forbidden Planet and The Magnificent Seven, as well as an independently-produced silent film made by Oklahoma Comanche Indians, John and Faith Hubley's short film The Hole, and Bill Morrison's documentary Decasia.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/moviesnow/la-et-mn-national-film-registry-20131218,0,1450742.story#axzz2ntUlwT8n

I'm bringing this up because I'm swapping the 2-disc special edition DVD of Pulp Fiction if anyone wants it. Oh, and if you're interested in learning more about the history of the National Film Archive, they made a lovely documentary about them called These Amazing Shadows, which is streaming on Netflix.

Jack C.

Date Posted: 12/19/2013 1:55 AM ET

Oh, and I've got Reservoir Dogs as well, for those of you who haven't got that one either.