Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***February WL Multiples Thread*** please see 3rd post in thread for update

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ***February WL Multiples Thread*** please see 3rd post in thread for update
Date Posted: 2/3/2014 8:26 AM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

Last Edited on: 2/3/14 8:31 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 8:27 AM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or with my PBS listings (Wishlist Multiples, Bookshelf or Wishlisted Unpostables.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Wishlisted Unpostable DVDs:

• Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Widescreen Edition) - Disc only, from this set (1 credit)

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

UV Codes:

• The Amazing Spider-Man
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
  • Parker
  • That's My Boy

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

• Big Love - Emmy submission disc with 2 episodes
  • Intolerable Cruelty
  • A Little Thing Called Murder - Emmy submission disc, Lifetime movie starring Judy Davis and Jonathan Jackson
  • Lost in Translation
  • Spider-man 2
  • Without a Trace - Emmy submission disc with 4 episodes in slightly damaged commemorative tin

Last Edited on: 2/28/14 1:07 AM EST - Total times edited: 11
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 8:27 AM ET

Recently, some mems have been pushing the envelope a bit with the incentives part.  I don't want to have to remove this from the thread, but mems can't be listing giant piles of Tower items, bonus deals, or unpostable non-WL'ed discs.

If you're offering a 2/1 on some Tower items, say so. Don't list your Tower.  If you have a big bunch of non-WL'ed unpostables, say so, but don't list them all here.  Some, OK. Tons? No.  Use common sense.  If you have enough that they could be their own post, then do that. And simply add the link here.

Also, please separate your unpostable WL items from your simply unpostable items.  Technically, any simply unpostable items are incentives and only part of the thread as such.

I don't want to have to remove incentives completely, but I'm close to making the thread WL'ed and Zero Copy only.

Last Edited on: 2/3/14 8:48 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
kintaro (Kevin W.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 9:03 AM ET

The following is my list of WLs and unpostables. I'm looking for a minimum order of 3 titles, feel free to combine with my tower. If you want one of the TV seasons, 2 titles is fine.

The unpostable disc only dvds are 1 credit each regardless of how many discs they are, but unless otherwise indicated, I have only the main movie disc. Please note some of the disc-only unpostables are in fairly poor condition, please ask if you'd like my assessment of the condition, or if you'd like me to run a test on the disc before sending it out

Please PM me if you have any interest.

Postable Blu-Ray WL

Postable Blu-Ray 0 copy

Postable Blu-Ray

Postable DVD WL

DVD WL unpostable (disc only)

Freebies: Select 1 below DVD unpostable (disc only) for every 2 titles you order here or from my tower

DVD Unpostable (disc only)

Lord of the Rings Blu-ray trilogy deal

Order all 3 Lord of the Rings blu-rays for only 10 credits (normally 12), plus select 2 free unpostables!

Last Edited on: 2/5/14 8:05 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 9:48 AM ET

Verified January 31, 2014 22:00 pm

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of DVD's.
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.
Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Blood: The Last Vampire [Blu-ray]                                                                 Members Wishing:3

The Devil's Rejects (Unrated) [Blu-ray]                                                                                 Members Wishing: 1

Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray]                                      Members Wishing:1

Faster [Blu-ray]                                                                                         Members Wishing:2     HOLD

Gangster Squad (Blu-ray/DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy Combo Pack)         Members Wishing: 8

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (DVD + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                       Members Wishing:7

Lethal Weapon 2 [Blu-ray](2006)                                                                  Members Wishing:5

The Neverending Story [Blu-ray]                                                              Members Wishing:18

The Next Three Days (Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)                             Members Wishing:1

Scream 3 [Blu-ray]                                                                                       Members Wishing:1

Universal Soldier [Blu-ray]                                                                       Members Wishing: 2

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

ALIENS IN THE ATTIC (RENTAL READY)

Clive Barker's Book of Blood [Blu-ray]

Caught in the Crossfire

Friday the 13th Uncut [Blu-ray]

Harry Brown [Blu-ray]

John Carpenter's the Ward [Blu-ray]

Planet 51 (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]

Only Blu-Ray Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Baby Looney Tunes, Vol. 3 - Puddly Olympics (2007)                Members Wishing: 1

Baby Looney Tunes, Vol. 4 (2007)                                                 Members Wishing: 1

The Batman Legacy - All 4 Feature-Length Films                             Members Wishing:2

Dallas: The Complete Eleventh Season                            Members Wishing:7

Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style                             Members Wishing:11

Eternal Evil                                                  Members Wishing:2

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold                                                    Members Wishing:3

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                             Members Wishing:3

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                            Members Wishing:2

Mary, Mother of Jesus                                                       Members Wishing: 2

Monsters vs. Aliens                                                 Members Wishing: 4

Quest for Fire                                                                  Members Wishing: 3

Red Hill                                               Members Wishing: 1

The Strange Love of Martha Ivers                                    Members Wishing:1

Tequila Body Shots                                                         Members Wishing:1

Trading Christmas                                                     Members Wishing:8

Urban Rebounding System: Power Compilation Pack          Members Wishing:2

The White Gorilla                                                                 Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Baby Looney Tunes, Vol. 2: Let's Play Pretend (2006)

Battling Marshal

Box The

Bruce Campbell vs. Army Of Darkness - The Director's Cut (Official Bootleg Edition)

Chicks Man

The Contract

Crazy

Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System

East Side Kids - Boys of the City

East Side Kids - Smart Alecks

'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge

The Feeding

Garfield's Pet Force 3d

Jacob's Ladder

The Love Bug (Special Edition)

Mind Storm

Possession of David O'reilly

The Search For Santa Paws

The Tigger Movie

Universal Soldiers

Veggie Tales: Lessons from the Sock Drawer

Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Only DVD Copies in the SWAPaDVD System:

These titles are unpostable.

Unpostables:  (Credits must be buddied for these)

Unpostable Blu-Ray: Blockbuster previous rentals

The Crazies [Blu-ray]       (UPC#013132197296)    Total Copies:0

Unpostable DVD’s:

Supershow       (slight cut through the UPC - STILL SEALED)                 Members Wishing: 1

The Black Witch Project(2002) R      (no UPC)

The Snow Queen (2004) NR (no UPC)                        Members Wishing:1

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dark Harvest
      this version:                                           has:
Dark Harvest                                        Members Wishing:2

Dr. Phibes Rises Again
Dr Phibes Rises Again                            Members Wishing: 3

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:26

Innerspace                                           Members Wishing: 43

Leprechaun in Space 
Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:5

Mail    
               Mail                                      Members Wishing:1

Sleepaway Camp 2     
Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:3

Unpostable DVD’s:

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Alias: The Complete Second Season(2009)                                 Total Copies:0

A Farewell to Arms(2002) NR                                                         Total Copies:0

Last Edited on: 2/25/14 6:44 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 10:27 AM ET

I will take any requests of 2 or more movies in any combination of Blu-Ray or DVD.  Please post and PM me any requests.  Happy swapping.  Cheers.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero Copies

Blu-Ray - Postable

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Unpostable

DVDs - Postable Deal: If ordering only regular DVDs you can pick 2 and get 3rd free

OTHER DVD SETS

Last Edited on: 2/28/14 3:58 PM EST - Total times edited: 50
ro (Rory B.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 10:46 AM ET

Please order at least 4 titles (unless noted), feel free to combine with my tower.   I’m online M-F during business hours. All movies shipped in case with artwork (unless noted).  PM me if I can help.  Thanks for looking.

WL DVDs

0 Copies DVDs

Unpostable DVDs  (1 buddied credit each)

Last Edited on: 2/24/14 1:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 12:02 PM ET

Please order 3 OR MORE FROM WL ITEMS, 0 COPIES, UNPOSTALBES, OR TOWER. Thanks!!

BLU RAY WL ITEMS:

Argo (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Single-Disc Bluray Edition) (2009)

Miami Vice (Unrated Director's Edition) [Blu-ray]

Bride Wars (3-Disc Set) [Blu-ray]

Yes Man [Blu-ray]

Army of Darkness (Screwhead Edition) [Blu-ray]

30 Days Of Night [Blu-ray] 

30 Days of Night: Dark Days [Blu-ray]

Wanted [Blu-ray]

Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray] 

BLU RAY O POSTED ITEMS:

The Ultimate Matrix Collection [Blu-ray] (Brand New Sealed)

Collateral Damage / Eraser [Blu-ray]

Seven / Copycat / Taking Lives (Triple-Feature) [Blu-ray]

Trespass [Blu-ray]

The Reaping (La Moisson) Blu-Ray

In the Valley of Elah [Blu-ray]

Nothing Like the Holidays [Blu-ray] (BB Case, everything else is original)

BLU RAY WL UNPOSTABLES:

Stolen [Blu-ray]

The Curse of King Tut's Tomb: The Complete Miniseries [Blu-ray] (No UPC - 2 Buddy Credits)

DVD WL POSTABLES:

DVD 0 COPIES:

TV Commercials: Ultimate Collection 613 CLASSIC COMMERCIALS on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

John Wayne Collection - 5 Pack on DVD (Mine is only one posted)

The Great American Western, Vol. 35 and 36 on DVD (BRAND NEW SEALED, Mine is only one posted)

DVD UNPOSTABLE

World War II: The Greatest Conflict / Merrill's Marauders on DVD (Brand New Sealed - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

US Navy Carriers: Weapons of War on DVD (Like New - No UPC - 1 Buddy Credit)

Last Edited on: 2/13/14 10:42 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 12:08 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/3/14 12:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 12:08 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/3/14 12:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Cassiopeia D.

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 12:47 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/4/14 5:40 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 1:56 PM ET

]

Last Edited on: 5/15/15 4:42 PM EST - Total times edited: 14
vicromano (Justin R.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 2:55 PM ET
gone

Last Edited on: 2/10/14 7:54 AM EST - Total times edited: 6
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 3:29 PM ET

Orders of 3.  Can combine with my tower.  

View Inline

Wishlisted DVD's

Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron  (1 WL)

A Haunted House (6 WL)

Elvira Mistress of the Dark (1 WL)

Trancers (2 WL)

Zero/Only Copy DVD's

Bigfoot County 

Scooby-Doo Funland of Freaky Frights Interactive DVD Game

Texas Chainsaw (looks like this one with 8 wishers Texas Chainsaw

Justin Bieber Always Believing

Adventures of Tintin 

Last Edited on: 2/27/14 4:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 42
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 3:44 PM ET

PMing Tracy B for Office Space and The Conspirator

sterju3 (Nicole W.)

Subject: on hold as of 2-8-14 until new movies are added
Date Posted: 2/3/2014 6:38 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more to save on postage, any unpostables will need credits buddied..  Please pm me and post what you are taking as a courtesy to other members. Please also have on auto request on your wishlist.

Waiting for "Superman" (2011) PG 26wl

Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte (2005) Unrated 24wl

The Stand (2002) Unrated 2 discs 25wl

Men in Black 3  (New and Sealed) 89wl

Kolya (2002) PG-13 11wl

The Brood (2003) R 9wl

Identity Thief (Dvd, 2013) Rental Exclusive (0) same as Identity Thief (0) 83wl

Three O'Clock High (2003) PG-13 10wl

Back to 1942 (2013) Unrated 7wl

Strigoi: The Undead (2011) Unrated 8wl

Act of Valor (0) R same as Act of Valor (0) 53wl

Red Dawn (2013) PG-13 13wl

Factory (2013) R same as The Factory (2013) 15wl

Intruder (2005) Unrated 13wl

Monster in the Closet (1998) PG 4wl

Lego Batman: The Movie Dc Superheroes Unite (2013) NR (DOES NOT COME WITH ACTION FIGURE) same as LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (2013) NR 15wl

I would like to send these together: Discount 5 credits instead of 6

The Big C: The Complete First Season (2011) NR 0wl 3discs

The Big C: The Complete Second Season (0) 2wl 3 discs

Last Edited on: 2/8/14 10:46 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
jac27187 (John C.)

Subject: Thanks Nicole
Date Posted: 2/3/2014 6:54 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/10/14 2:22 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Deidra670 (Deidra C.)

Subject: pming Nicole W.
Date Posted: 2/3/2014 7:03 PM ET

pming Nicole W. for THE STAND, IDENTITY THIEF and RED DAWN

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 7:07 PM ET

Orders of 3 items or more please. I mail using SaD's printed postage.

Blu-rays:

DVDs:

WL Unpostables:

• The Blind Side [Blu-ray] (4w) Mine is a 2 disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo, but it comes up as only having one disc. - 3CR
  • The Omega Man (8w) 1 inch tear in artwork. 1CR or Free w/ a 2CR tower order.

No Wishers:

Only Copy (Posted on my tower):

Other Deals: None at the moment

Choose a freebie from the list below w/ every 3 items ordered:

• Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter UV - Expires 10/23/14
  • Anne of Green Gables (VHS)
  • Anne of Green Gables - The Sequel (VHS)
  • Anne of Green Gables - The Continuing Story (VHS)
  • Breathless Unpostable - Tear in artwork.
  • Dark Knight Rises UV - Expires 12/4/14
  • Gangster Squad UV - Expires 4/23/15
  • Hotel Transylvania UV code - Expires 1/29/15
  • Strange Brew (6w)  - Unpostable - Artwork is stained.

Last Edited on: 2/11/14 2:22 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
lisad (Lisa D.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 7:47 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/6/14 4:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
disneyprincess (Marla W.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 7:53 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more please, if you could have them on auto, that would be helpful!  I have just posted more to my tower so you are welcome to include any from there in your order.  PM me with any questions.  Thanks for looking!

Wishlisted DVDs

The Jungle Book 2

The Wind and the Lion

Trouble Along the Way

Icons of Screwball Comedy Vol 1

BRIGHT EYES (Shirley Temple)

Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure

Sense & Sensibility (Special Edition) (Emma Thompson)

Legend of the Guardians (Blu-ray)

Zero Copies

The Swiss Family Robinson (The Complete Series) (4 disc set)

Disney's Learning Adventures - Winnie the Pooh - ABC's

Santa Buddies

Sense and Sensibility (BBC, 1981)

The Babe

Dragon Hunters

Mayor Cupcake  (maybe unpostable?? has a strange dot on barcode)

Pure Country 2: The Gift DVD Katrina Elam, George Strait, Cheech Marin (unpostable - cut thru barcode)

Wishlisted Unpostables

A Fine Madness (cut thru barcode)

More are on the way!

Last Edited on: 2/28/14 11:21 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
varonloco83 (Mike H.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 8:30 PM ET

Swappers,

Pick a minimum of 3 and have your titles on auto-request. Feel free to combine with my tower to get minimum.

Regardless when you PM, please post to this thread your picks as a common courtesy for other swappers.

To ensure you get any zero copy + zero wisher selections, please check and make sure that inventory shows correctly in the system in case there are new copies that have been added since this post. You can notify me by PM of the change and then buddy the credits if you want that combo.

Postable WL Blu-Rays

Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) 25W

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 26W

Gran Torino 1W

Toy Story 3 (Two-Disc Blu-ray) 12W

Postable WL DVDs

The Count of Monte Cristo 5W

Wall-E 142W

Unpostable WL Blu-Rays - Please buddy credits for these

How To Train Your Dragon 33W - No case or Art work. I got a combo that had 2 blu-rays instead of 1 blu-ray and 1 dvd. I would prefer to trade straight across, 1 for 1, with someone who has a DVD copy for the extra Blu-ray I have. That would be a deal for you if you have the ability to view Blu-ray. I would also count this as part of the minimum, of course.

Unpostable WL DVDs - Please buddy credits for these

Zero Wisher + Zero Copies Postable Blu-Rays

GoldenEye - PENDING

Zero Wisher + Zero Copy Postable DVDs

Behind Enemy Lines - 1 credit (UPC shows 2 discs for 2 credits but the 2nd disc is a Digital copy disc which is not included, I'll buddy 1 credit back)

Remember The Titans

Last Edited on: 2/26/14 10:26 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
Clarkh (Clark H.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 8:33 PM ET

Your ORDER must include 3 requests, with a minimum total of 4 credits. May be combined with my TOWER . Please PM me with your selections. Ones that have a line through them are pending.

Blu Ray - Postable - WL and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Blu Ray - Unpostable  - WL

Blu Ray - Zero Copy

DVD Postable WL

DVD Postable Zero

Blu Ray - Unpostable 

• Band of Brothers (Did not match UPC) (Episodes 5 & 6, 2 Credits)
  • Grey's Anatomy: Season Four (Did not match UPC) (4 Disc, 4 Cases, 8 Credits) (will take 6 credits)
  • Locked Down (Did not match UPC) (1 Disc, 2 Credits)
  • The Pacific (Did not match UPC) (Disc 4 - parts 7 & 8, 1 Credit)
  • The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (Did not match UPC) (1 Disc, 2 Credits)
  • Solitary Man (Did not match UPC) (1 Disc, 2 Credits)
  • Spider-Man 3 (Did not match UPC) (2 Discs, 2 Cases, 4 Credits) NEW - Added (2-3-14)
  • Weeds: Season Two (Did not match UPC) (2 Discs, 2 Cases, 4 Credits)
  • Weeds: Season Three (Did not match UPC) (2 Discs, 2 Cases, 4 Credits)

DVD Unpostable

There are quite a few good Blu-Ray and DVD movies on my TOWER including a few below that are NEW (sealed) discs. Ones such as Angels & Demons, Harry Potter, Race to Witch Mountain, Master & Commander, Rush Hour 2, Wanted, Gamer, Get Him to the Greek, 300, Chappelles Show Season One, Born in East LA

One Free UV Code (or disc listed below) with an ORDER:

• Alpha and Omega - Added 2-16-14 UV Code
  • Dark Shadows - Added 2-21-14 UV Code
  • Gatsby UV Code
  • Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows Part 2 UV Code
  • The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey UV Code
  • The Hunger Games - Added 2-16-14 UV Code
  • Twighlight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Added 2-28-14
  • What to Expect When You're Expecting - Added 2-16-14 UV Code
  • Wrath of the Titans - Added 2-16-14 UV Code
  • Muppets from Space (disc only) - Added 2-11-14
  • Percy Jackson & Olympians: The Lightening Thief (disc only) - Added 2-9-14

Last Edited on: 2/28/14 8:06 PM EST - Total times edited: 28
StalkingMarla (Alicia K.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2014 8:36 PM ET

The scratched out ones are pending. As soon as they go through I will remove them and change the min. if it goes below what is left. Thanks.
I would like to send out in orders of 3 or more please. Can combine with anything on my tower, unpostables or items below. Get 1 of the general unpostables or a UV Code for FREE (1 per 4 credits ordered)

Wishlisted Postable DVDs& Blu-Ray
2 Headed Shard Attack 6 Wishers
360    10 Wishers
Alter Egos 7 Wishers
Assualt on Wall Street 3 Wishers
Audrey Rose  2 Wishers
Black Heaven 1 Wisher
The Blind Side 41 Wishers
Coneheads 21 Wishers
The Dead Inside 2 Wishers
The Dreamers 2 Wishers
Evil Dead Two 1 Wisher
Flakes 1 Wisher
Guns, Girls and Gambling 1 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 5 Wishers
Halloween The Curse of Micheal Myers 3 Wishers
Horrible Bosses 3 Wishers
Justified The First Season 28 Wishers
King Solomon's Mine 2 Wisher
Kiss the Abyss 2 Wishers
A League of Their Own 16 Wishers
Litte White Lies 4 Wishers
The Littlest Rebel (Shirley Temple) 2 Wishers
Mother's Day 14 Wishers
The Naked Truth 1 Wisher
Paul 35 Wishers
Perfect Sense 3 Wishers
Pretty Bird 1 Wisher
Rebound 1 Wisher
Sense and Sensibility 4 Wishers
Shadow People 2 Wishers
Shiver 7 Wishers
Sinister 19 Wishers
Tenderness 1 Wisher
Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie 1 Wisher
Young Adult 1 Wishers
Zombie Strippers 3 Wishers
DVDs w/Wishers for Other UPC
Conviction Rental Version 0 Wishers for this UPC but other UPC same movie has 10 Wishers
The Paperboy 0 Wishers for this UPC but the other UPC same movie has 22 Wishers
Wishlisted Unpostable DVDs
A Dark Truth Unpostable UPC not recognized but same as movie in the link 6 Wishers
Hello Dolly! (Unpostable Disc Only) 22 Wishers
Hot Pursuit Unpostable water damage to artwork makes it wavy 1 Wishers
Inception Disc only 29 Wishers
It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World Disc Only 34 Wishers
Legend Unpostable the case is broken in half and taped together It is not a regular keepcase it is a weird case 4 Wishers
Life As We Know It Unpostable UPC not recognized it is a rental version, just like the one in the link that has 30 Wishers
Wild Bill (Unpostable Disc Only) 2 Wishers
Zero Copies (Not Posted)
Anywhere USA
The Bourne Ultimatum (Steelbook 2 Disc)
For the Boys
The Hatfields and McCoys
Love and Other Drugs
Margin Call
The Other Woman
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Sixty Six (Unpostable UPC not recognized I couln't find it anywhere on the swap but I did find it on Amazon. The link is to the one on Amazon)
Suddenly
Where Angels Go Trouble Follows

General Unpostables 1 Free with every 4 credits
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Disc only comes brand new like in picture) - Bait Shop (Disc Only) - Benny & Joon (Disc Only) - The Best of She-ra (Disc Only comes brand new in package like the picture) - The Best of the Dick Tracy Show (Disc Only comes brand new in package like in the picture) - Brooklyn Rules (Disc Only) - Challenger (Disc Only) - El Mariachi (Disc Only) - Farenheit 9/11 (Disc Only) - From Dusk to Dawn Disc 2 only - Grumpier Old Men (Disc Only) - The Haunting of Molly Hartley (Disc Only) - Honeymoon in Vegas (Disc Only) - Jane Eyre (Disc Only) - Jarhead (Disc Only ) - Pride and Glory (Disc Only ) - Y Tu Mama Tambien (Disc only)

UV Codes
J.Edgar

Last Edited on: 2/24/14 10:43 AM EST - Total times edited: 14

Page: