Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: bells of innocence W/Chuck Norris=== SOLD=====

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
William B.

Subject: bells of innocence W/Chuck Norris=== SOLD=====
Date Posted: 8/9/2014 2:43 PM ET

Bells Of Innocence starring Chuck Norris free with any order off my tower. This movie is unpostable-no upc and no case. Is otherwise in good condition. Has partial artwork. PM me if interested.

Bells of Innocence

"BELLS OF INNONCENCE is a story about three friends who agree to fly a bunch of Bibles to a small Protestant church in Mexico. The Mexican church would like to hand the Bibles out free to anyone who needs them, but cannot afford it themselves and the church that the three friends (Jux, Oren, Conrad) attend has bought the Bibles for them. While flying their small twin-engine plane, the plane starts to sputter and after sending out several May Day warnings Jux, Oren, and Conrad crash-land somewhere in the desert. Walking for several miles they come across a town. But the town they wander into isn't any ordinary town. It looks like a village from the 1800s mixed with items from the 1950s. They later learn that the village is cursed and actually is a type of gateway from Hell. Unless the three wanderers each personally face the evil that has possessed the village, the children of the village will become servants of the Dark One.

Last Edited on: 8/14/14 1:40 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
William B.

Subject: continue deal
Date Posted: 8/10/2014 11:40 PM ET

William B.

Subject: continue deal
Date Posted: 8/10/2014 11:40 PM ET

William B.

Subject: c
Date Posted: 8/13/2014 1:25 AM ET

Hondaman (Brian B.)

Subject: bells of innocence W/Chuck Norris=== free offer
Date Posted: 8/13/2014 2:02 PM ET

Hi William, I ordered Atomic Kitten, send the freebie with it.

Thanks

Brian