Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***June WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***June WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 6/2/2016 11:43 AM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: *
Date Posted: 6/2/2016 11:44 AM ET
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 11:44 AM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or my PBS Wishlist MultiplesWishlisted Unpostables, or Bookshelf.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

UV Codes:

• 42 (Added 6/25)
  • Cabin in the Wood
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
  • The Lego Movie (Added 6/25)
  • The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  • Lucy (Added 6/25)
  • Mad Max: Fury Road (Added 6/25)
  • Moneyball (Added 6/25)
  • Snow White and the Huntsman (Extended Edition)
  • Titanic
  • Warm Bodies (Added 6/25)

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

• Big Love - Emmy submission disc with 2 episodes
  • Spider-man 2
  • Without a Trace - Emmy submission disc with 4 episodes in slightly damaged commemorative tin

Last Edited on: 6/25/16 6:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: verified 11:00 pm May 31, 2016
Date Posted: 6/2/2016 11:46 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of DVD's.
     (Also see my Brand New & Sealed post hereJ )
 http://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=34991

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:
The Amityville Horror [Blu-ray]                                                      Members Wishing:3
Courageous (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                           Members Wishing:5
Die Hard [Blu-ray]                                                     Members Wishing: 13
Fight Club (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]                               Members Wishing:7
Frozen [Blu-ray]                                                                     Members Wishing:2
Hop [Blu-ray]                                                                          Members Wishing: 1
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale [Blu-ray]                Members Wishing:4
The Lords of Salem [Blu-ray]                                                   Members Wishing: 2
Martha Marcy May Marlene [Blu-ray]                                              Members Wishing:3
The Queen [Blu-ray]                                                   Members Wishing: 4
Total Recall [Blu-ray]                                                Members Wishing: 2
Universal Soldier [Blu-ray]                                                            Members Wishing:2
The Warlords (BD Live) [Blu-ray]                                Members Wishing: 3

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

ALIENS IN THE ATTIC (RENTAL READY)
     (this version Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] has  Members wishing)
Caught in the Crossfire
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Elysium (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray]
The Lost [Blu-ray]  
Winter's Bone [Blu-ray] (2010) 

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)                       Members Wishing: 2
Assassin Next Door, The                                                           Members Wishing: 10
Beauty and the Beast: A Dark Tale (2011)                               Members Wishing: 11
Dark Shadows: The Haunting of Collinwood                              Members Wishing: 5
A Day at the Races                                                                    Members Wishing: 1
Deadgirl (Unrated Director's Cut)                                               Members Wishing: 1
Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System Members Wishing:1
Dirty Dancing (Collector's Edition)                                              Members Wishing:1
Ella Enchanted (Widescreen Edition)                                          Members Wishing: 1
EXPO - Magic of the White City DVD                                      Members Wishing:11
The Garbage Pail Kids Movie                                                       Members Wishing: 4
Grounded for Life - Season Four                                               Members Wishing: 2
The Guilt Trip                                                         Members Wishing: 2
Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                                      Members Wishing: 1
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                                  Members Wishing:1
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:3
The NeverEnding Story III - Escape From Fantasia      Members Wishing: 8
The Patriot  (Steven Seagal,)                                                      Members Wishing:4
Quest for Fire                                                                           Members Wishing:7
SNL - Best of Gilda Radner                                                       Members Wishing:3
Splash (20th Anniversary Edition)                                           Members Wishing: 10
A Thousand Words (+UltraViolet)                                               Members Wishing: 2
The White Gorilla                                                                    Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Battling Marshal
Bob Denver Double Feature - Rescue from Gilligan's Island - Wackiest Wagon Train in the West
The Caine Mutiny Court Martial
Chicks Man
Conan - The Complete Quest
The Contract
Crazy
Dangerous Man
Earthsea
East Side Kids - Boys of the City   
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Great American Western V.21, The
Grounded for Life: Season 2
Hellraiser - Deader
Hulk/Wolverine - Vol 1 (DVD Graphic Novel)
Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
Look, Up in the Sky - The Amazing Story of Superman
Mind Storm
Mass Destruction
Murdered on Flight 502: Terror at 50,000 Feet
Night at the Museum (Full Screen Edition)
Prey of the Jaguar / Conspiracy of Fear
Scooby-Doo's Spookiest Tales
Snow Buddies
Spider-Man 2 (SuperBit Collection)
Spooky Buddies
Transformers Cybertron - Robots in Disguise, A New Beginning

Universal Soldiers      
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Full Screen Edition)
Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Unpostable Blu-Ray:

The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296) 

Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R – (1” cut through UPC)      Members Wishing: 2

The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13           043396374027            Members Wishing: 2

Unpostable DVD’s:

The Mask (New Line Platinum Series) (1997) PG-13        Promotional Copy
The Black Witch Project(2002) R      (no UPC)                          Total Copies: 0
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
        this version:                                           has:
                    Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:20
 Leprechaun in Space 
              Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:1
Mail    
               Mail                                      Members Wishing:0
Sleepaway Camp 2     
             Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:5

Unpostable DVD’s:

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

A Farewell to Arms(2002) NR                                                         Total Copies:0

Last Edited on: 6/27/16 2:20 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 11:54 AM ET

I will accept any request of 2 or more movies totaling 5 credits or more in any combination of Blu-Rays and DVDs from this list or from My Tower.  Please post request on this thread and PM me as well.  Happy swapping.  Cheers.

UV/Digital Codes

Incentive: 1 free w/ any request that includes 1 or more movie from My Tower.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu-Ray - Postable Discounted

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Unpostable

DVDs - Postable Wishlisted

DVDs - Postable Only Copy/Zero Copy

DVDs - Postable w/ Copies in System

Tower Deal: If ordering regular DVDs from My Tower you can pick 1 get 1 free (can substitute UV code for freebie)

• I have about 20 other DVDs not listed here on My Tower that can be part of a Tower Deal

DVDs - Postable Discounted 

Last Edited on: 6/13/16 9:13 AM EST - Total times edited: 11
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 11:55 AM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles of 5 credits or more from these lists and/or my tower.

If a request is made from my tower I will offer a credit discount. 

Most are BLU RAYS. Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

Last Edited on: 6/27/16 9:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 12:12 PM ET

Minimum orders of 2 items worth at least 3 credits. May be combined with my DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times in the last few months and it's a hassle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVD:

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Unpostables post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

Deals:

Freebies (1 per 3 item order):.

• Fast Five - UV+iTunes Digital Copy
  • The Hangover: Part 2 - UV code 
  • Land of the Blind - Disc & artwork only. This one didn't play all the way for me.
  • The Last Stand - UV+iTunes Digital Copy
  • Penny Serenade - Disc & artwork.
  • Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - UV Code
  • Space Warriors Vudu Code
  • Twilight New Moon UV Code
  • Twilight Eclipse UV code
  • Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 UV Code 
  • Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 UV Code
  • Tyler Perry's The Single Moms Club UV Code
  • Won't Back Down UC Code

Freebies with orders of 6 or more items (+ 1 Freebie from the previous list):

• Madden NFL 10 PS3 - Disc only
  • Space Station Sims PC game
  • Tony Hawk's Proving Ground PS3 Game
  • Zoo Tycoon PC Game

Freebies with orders of 8 or more items (Plus 1 freebie from each of the 2 previous lists):

Last Edited on: 6/27/16 12:21 AM EST - Total times edited: 8
charityl (Charity L.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 12:49 PM ET

Orders of at least three items and please make sure you have enough money and credits in your account before you PM. Credits must be buddied for unpostable items. 

WL DVD:

A Mother's Gift (2 WL)

Adjustment Bureau (8 WL)

Handful of Dust (2 WL)

Take This Waltz (12 WL)

Taken 2 (8 WL)

Treacherous Beauties (1 WL)

WL SETS/SEASONS/MULTIPLE DISC

Masterpiece Classic: Downton Abbey Season 3 (18 WL)

The Border Complete First Season (1 WL)

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (10 WL)

Touch Season 1 (3 WL)

Tron 20th Anniversary Collection (11 WL)

UNPOSTABLE

ZERO COPY

Last Edited on: 6/10/16 8:38 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
mannathegrim (Meghan M.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 2:08 PM ET

I prefer orders of three or more titles. Can be combined with my Tower. When making a request, please PM me and post here. If you have questions on any of the titles, don't hesitate to PM me to ask about it.

WISHLISTED BLU-RAY              
title upc format discs credits copies wishes notes
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 043396439580 BLU 2 4 0 8  
As Above So Below 025192241277 BLU 2 4 0 2  
A Beautiful Mind 025192082184 BLU 1 2 0 3  
Ben-Hur / The Ten Commandments 883929315963 BLU 4 8 0 1  
Black Hawk Down 043396150232 BLU 1 2 0 13  
The Bridge on the River Kwai 043396379695 BLU 1 2 0 10  
Casino Royale 883904268598 BLU 2 4 0 1  
Cloverfield 097361328546 BLU 1 2 0 6  
The Conjuring 794043161759 BLU 2 4 0 5  
Dark City 794043122927 BLU 1 2 0 6  
Die Hard 024543482413 BLU 1 2 0 13  
Die Hard 2 - Die Harder 024543482437 BLU 1 2 0 8  
Drive 043396392311 BLU 1 2 0 1  
Event Horizon 097361401546 BLU 1 2 0 12  
Evil Dead 2 012236116233 BLU 1 2 0 5  
Evil Dead (2013) 043396417298 BLU 1 2 0 5  
Forgetting Sarah Marshall 025195046213 BLU 1 2 0 2  
Gattaca 043396154339 BLU 1 2 0 14  
Halloween 013138300782 BLU 1 2 0 4  
High Fidelity 786936825794 BLU 1 2 0 9  
I Am Number Four 786936812725 BLU 2 4 0 1  
Inception 883929168682 BLU 1 2 0 10  
Ip Man 812491011461 BLU 1 2 0 9  
Iron Man 097361438146 BLU 1 2 0 25  
Moon 043396323940 BLU 1 2 0 14  
Need For Speed 786936842401 BLU 1 2 0 8  
The Omen Collection 024543540557 BLU 4 8 0 5 box is shoddily constructed and so has gotten a little bent up; the discs are in perfect condition though
Point Break (1991) 883929179633 BLU 1 2 0 8  
Predator 024543468059 BLU 1 2 0 10  
The Reef 014381700558 BLU 1 2 0 4  
Resident Evil 043396212275 BLU 1 2 0 4  
Rudy 043396162167 BLU 1 2 0 4  
Skyfall 883904285410 BLU 2 4 0 2  
Star Trek Into Darkness 032429137302 BLU 2 4 0 1  
Toy Story 3 786936814705 BLU 3 6 0 2  
Transformers 097361312422 BLU 2 4 0 2  
U-571 025195041775 BLU 1 2 0 6  
Wes Craven 4 Film Series 096009027513 BLU 1 2 0 1  
You're Next 031398181743 BLU 2 4 0 3  

WISHLISTED DVD              
Cars 786936708103 DVD 1 1 0 2  
Castle: The Complete Second Season 786936802931 DVD 5 5 0 31  
Craziest Christmas Collection 085391179603 DVD 3 3 0 1  
Dog Lovers Film Collection - 20 Movie Set 683904530950 DVD 4 4 0 1  
Finding Nemo 786936215595 DVD 2 2 0 2  
The Incredibles 786936244250 DVD 2 2 0 2  
Schoolhouse Rock 786936157826 DVD 2 2 0 29  
The Stand 017153127195 DVD 2 2 0 19  
Stephen King Presents Kingdom Hospital: The Entire Series 043396041936 DVD 4 4 0 1  
TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Horror 883929061518 DVD 2 2 0 10  
Terminator 2: Judgment Day 012236044109 DVD 1 1 0 1  
Tron 786936161878 DVD 2 2 0 11  
War Games 027616705624 DVD 1 1 0 3  

ZERO-COPY BLU-RAY              
(500) Days of Summer 024543634737 BLU 1 2 0 0  
The Departed 085391117292 BLU 1 2 0 0  
The House Bunny 043396281523 BLU 1 2 0 0  
The Innkeepers 774212666094 BLU 1 2 0 0  
Live Free or Die Hard 024543476368 BLU 1 2 0 0  
Planet Earth The Complete BBC Series 794051400123 BLU 4 8 0 0  
Quantum of Solace 883904135081 BLU 1 2 0 0  
RoboCop (2014) 883904299851 BLU 2 4 0 0  
Super 8 097361454443 BLU 2 4 0 0  
The Universe: Seasons 1-3 733961168525 BLU 10 20 0 0  

ZERO-COPY DVD              
4-in-1 Horror Collection - Hostel/Hollow Man/I Know What You Did Last Summer/When A Stranger Calls 683904539007 DVD 2 2 0 0  
Awesome Action Heroes: X-Men/The Wolverine/Elektra/Daredevil 024543216667 DVD 4 4 0 0  
Cartoon Network Christmas 3 053939767223 DVD 1 1 0 0  
Classic Horse Favorites: 4 Film Favorites 085391174172 DVD 2 2 0 0  
Clerks (10th Anniversary Edition) 786936239119 DVD 3 3 0 0  
Cookie Jar Halloween Cartoon Collection 683904527950 DVD 1 1 0 0  
Dic's Animated Christmas Blast 826663107012 DVD 2 2 0 0  
Die Hard - The Ultimate Collection 024543012610 DVD 6 6 0 0  
Fat Albert: The Hey Hey Hey Holiday Collection 037117042036 DVD 1 1 0 0  
Frosty the Snowman/Frosty Returns 074645860893 DVD 1 1 0 0  
The Grudge / The Grudge 2 043396225565 DVD 2 2 0 0  
Harold Kumar Go to White Castle & Escape Guantanamo 794043144110 DVD 2 2 0 0  
The New Christmas Classics 883476032870 DVD 1 1 0 0  
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 074645860794 DVD 1 1 0 0  
So NoTORIous - The Complete Series 097368507746 DVD 2 2 0 0  
Supernatural: The Complete Third Season 883929019755 DVD 5 5 0 0  
Total Recall (Limited Edition Tin) 012236119579 DVD 1 1 0 0 comes in a round "Mars" tin which sits in a paper holder like so
Veggie Tales: The Toy That Saved Christmas 794051700827 DVD 1 1 0 0  
Zombies 4 Film Feature 030306985794 DVD 4 4 0 0  

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY              
300: Rise of an Empire 883929335596 BLU 2 4 0 5 upc no match in system
Alien Anthology   BLU 6 12 0 2 no upc
Close Encounters of the Third Kind   BLU 2 4 0 18 no upc
Escape From Planet Earth 013132474991 BLU 3 6 0 0 missing dvd, discounted to 4 credits
The Mummy Trilogy   BLU 3 6 0 12 no upc
Nomads 826663160178 BLU 1 2 0 5 hole punch on barcode
[REC] / [REC]2 774212001680 BLU 2 4 0 0 upc no match in system
Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One   BLU 3 6 0 19 no upc
Stigmata 826663157727 BLU 1 2 0 0 hole punch on barcode

UNPOSTABLE DVD              
The Adventures of Indiana Jones   DVD 4 4 0 26 no upc
Amelie   DVD 2 2 1 0 rental sticker covers upc
A Christmas Story   DVD 1 1 0 1 rental sticker covers upc
Kissing Jessica Stein 024543050490 DVD 1 1 0 0 upc no match in system
Lethal Weapon 4   DVD 1 1 76 0 no upc
The Manchurian Candidate   DVD 1 1 123 0 rental sticker covers upc
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation   DVD 1 1 0 9 rental sticker covers upc
RED / RED 2 031398231493 DVD 2 2 0 0 upc no match in system
Supernatural: The Complete Fourth Season 883929075119 DVD 6 6 0 0 broken hinge on swinging disc holder;discounted to 3 credits

Last Edited on: 6/14/16 6:56 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
vLame (Jon H.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 2:58 PM ET

from brad:

"I will accept any request of 2 or more movies totaling 4 credits or more in any combination of Blu-Rays and DVDs from this list. Please post request on this thread and PM me as well.  Happy swapping.  Cheers."

WL BLU:

031398127499 - 4w - Highlander (Director's Cut) - http://www.swapadvd.com/Highlander-Directors-Cut-Blu-Ray/dvd/253143/

883929004300 - 15w - Beetlejuice [Blu-ray] - http://www.swapadvd.com/Beetlejuice-Blu-Ray/dvd/197649/

085391108108 - 8w - The Phantom of the Opera [Blu-ray] (2006) - http://www.swapadvd.com/Phantom-Opera-Blu-Ray/dvd/146736/

025195046107 - 14w - The Thing [Blu-ray] (1982) - http://www.swapadvd.com/Thing-Blu-Ray/dvd/201431/

786936821932 - 18w - The Santa Clause [Blu-ray] - http://www.swapadvd.com/Santa-Clause-Blu-Ray/dvd/286170/

013132146690 - 13w - The Evil Dead [blu-ray] - [1982] - http://www.swapadvd.com/Evil-Dead-Blu-Ray/dvd/253039/

786936739763 - 3w - The Santa Clause 3 - The Escape Clause [Blu-ray] - http://www.swapadvd.com/Santa-Clause-3-Escape-Blu/dvd/162292/

031398170945 - 9w - Spring Breakers [Blu-ray] - http://www.swapadvd.com/Spring-Breakers-Blu-Ray-Digital/dvd/293848/

032429228703 - 18w - Terminator Genisys [Blu-ray] - http://www.swapadvd.com/Terminator-Genisys-Blu-Ray/dvd/313023/

025192049491 - 32w - Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy [Blu-ray] - http://www.swapadvd.com/Back-Future-25th-Anniversary-Trilogy/dvd/253698/

UNPOSTABLE BLU:

Misery - http://www.swapadvd.com/Misery-Blu-Ray-DVD/dvd/224178/ - 6w - NO DVD - 883904150213

Maniac (remake) - closest has 4w - REGION B [French Subs stuck on with English Audio] - comes with Canadian bilingual artwork

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - no cover art - 5w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Girl-Dragon-Tattoo/dvd/282378/ 

Red Heat - no cover art - 3w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Red-Heat-Blu-Ray/dvd/229132/

Postable Wished DVDs:

Mulholland-Drive - 1w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Mulholland-Drive/dvd/24063/

Doors - 1w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Doors-15-Year-Anniversary-Edition/dvd/102765/

Lord-of-Illusions - 8w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Lord-Illusions/dvd/1686/

Equilibrium - 1w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Equilibrium/dvd/36653/

Soylent-Green - 34w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Soylent-Green/dvd/39416/

An-American-Werewolf-in-London - 2w - http://www.swapadvd.com/American-Werewolf-London/dvd/18530/

Young-Frankenstein - 1w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Young-Frankenstein/dvd/97554/

0 wished / 0 copies:

Day-Earth-Stood-Still - 0w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Day-Earth-Stood-Still/dvd/34047/

Terminator - 0w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Terminator/dvd/19286/

Disc only DVDs: UNPOSTABLE

Live.Die.Repeat / Edge of Tomorrow - 9w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Live-Die-Repeat-Edge-Tomorrow/dvd/314580/

22 Jump Street - 17w - http://www.swapadvd.com/22-Jump-Street/dvd/305246/

The Year Without a Santa Claus - 9w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Year-Santa-Claus-Deluxe-Edition/dvd/168321/

American Ultra - 12w - http://www.swapadvd.com/American-Ultra/dvd/314096/

The Theory of Everything - 31w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Theory-Everything/dvd/308669/

Interstellar - 20w - http://www.swapadvd.com/Interstellar-2014/dvd/316387/

Incentives: 1 per order DVDs

Mad Max Fury Road [Region 2] - free with order

Watchmen - http://www.swapadvd.com/Watchmen-Theatrical-Cut-Widescreen-Single/dvd/223010/ - free with order

Departed - http://www.swapadvd.com/Departed-Widescreen-Edition/dvd/153923/ - free with order

Unbreakable - http://www.swapadvd.com/Unbreakable-Two-Disc-Vista-Series/dvd/16996/ - 1cr with order

Road-to-Perdition - http://www.swapadvd.com/Road-Perdition-Widescreen-Edition/dvd/34236/ - free with order

The fog - http://www.swapadvd.com/Fog/dvd/27667/ - free with order

Last Edited on: 6/18/16 8:04 AM EST - Total times edited: 12
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 4:11 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/1/16 2:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 19
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 4:38 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/14/16 2:03 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 5:30 PM ET

Updated my post above, sorry about the delay. 

silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 7:52 PM ET
Thanks for looking! Orders of four titles, please. Orders of three okay if at least one of the titles is a set. 
Please pm me and post here as a courtesy to others, thanks. Please have all titles on autorequest, and make sure you have funds in your account. May combine with titles on my tower. Credits must be buddied for unpostables. 

Postable, WL
Noah and the Great Ark, History (3 films) - rental sticker on disc spindle
Timeline: 1943 (a few marks on disc, did not affect play)
Frontline: The Persuaders (rental stickers on artwork and disc)
The Mummy (punch through barcode, does not obscure numbers)
Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein (red rental label on artwork, disc has some scratches but did not affect play)
Railway Man (rental sticker on disc spindle)
The Awakened (rental sticker on disc spindle)
Creeping Crawling - rental sticker on disc spindle
The Wild One (blu-ray)
Beg  (rental sticker on disc spindle)
Get Hard (rental exclusive, numbers written in marker on disc)
Storage 24 rental ring on disc spindle
High Noon (new in shrinkwrap)
Cache (light scratches, did not affect play)

TV seasons
Sugar: Season 1 (new in shrinkwrap)
Daniel Boone, season one (some edgewear on outer cardboard case, a few of the discs have light scratches but play well) (this can be ordered by itself)
Gone With the Wind: Four-Disc Collector's Edition (outer cardboard case has some edgewear)

Postable, zero copies:
Hidden (rental bubble on front artwork, rental sticker on disc spindle)
Protecting the King (a few light scratches, do not affect play)
Culinary Horizon Tuscany (new in shrinkwrap)
Believe (new in shrinkwrap with slipcover)
Airport (hole punched in barcode, but does not obscure numbers)
Baby Blues rental ring on disc spindle

Unpostable:
Neil Young: Journeys. UPC not recognized.
The Life of Emile Zola - disc only. A few light scratches but played fine.
Godzilla - UPC not recognized, this is a one-disc rental edition with "rental" bubble at bottom of front artwork, rental sticker on disc spindle. Has digital ultraviolet insert, but not sure if it works. One credit.
St. Trinian's - disc only
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension. Disc only, blu-ray, 2 credits.
Sid Caesar collection: 50th anniversary. Volume 1 and outer case are missing. Some great shows here! 2 credits for volumes 2 and 3.
The Film Crew: The Giant of Marathon - disc only, former Blockbuster rental in envelope, has light scuffing that did not affect play.
Hearst Castle: San Simeon State National Monument back of artwork has a two-inch slit and a punch hole, looks like it was made by a pencil point, 1 credit.
Curse of Chucky  – unpostable, blu-ray only with art and blu case, 2 credits.
Beneath - cut through upc. One credit.
4-film horror collection (Dark Town, Godsend, Bruiser and Vampires).  UPC brings up version with Martin instead of Bruiser. Three discs, including one flipper; asking two credits.
A Haunted House 2 - single blu-ray in case with blu/DVD combo artwork. No dvd. Two credits.

Freebies: get one free with order of four or more titles, disc only except as noted:
Reader's Digest Scenic Cruises of the World: Exotic Lands. Was part of a set, has artwork but no UPC
W.C. Fields Comedy Collection, International House. Disc only, was part of  this set.
Holidays & Occasions season 2, Celebrations 1
In Plain English: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve (documentary, comes with artwork)

Last Edited on: 7/1/16 2:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 24
Jonathan (Jonathan S.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2016 8:17 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/29/16 9:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
conniejb76 (Connie B.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2016 12:15 AM ET

Sending Jon H on three unpostables: American Ultra, Interstellar, and Edge of Tomorrow.

dartha (Dartha H.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2016 12:18 AM ET

pm'd Neal for the two Hunger Games. I have requested one from your tower,

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2016 12:30 AM ET

Last Edited on: 6/10/16 2:50 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2016 2:22 AM ET

Please pick 2 or more  (minimum of 5 credits).

Pick from my wishlist DVD and BluRay postables and non-postables below. You can  include titles from my Tower or zero copies listed to meet the minimum.  You can also include titles from my my 2 for 1 posting in the forum to meet the minimum of 5 credits.   Be sure to have your choices on auto. PM me as well as post here, all the titles you'd like to get.  Happy hunting!

Also, do you have discs without cover art? Check My two large postings in the Artwork and Case Bazaar section.

Special note: I'm no longer sending anything factory sealed due to discs coming loose and being damaged by the post office.  All DVDs & Blu-Rays will be inspected before I send them with bubblewrap inside the case.  Thanks!

Postable Wishlisted DVDs

The Best of Superman

Forbidden Angel

Empire Records

The Petrified Forest

Never So Few

The Crawling Eye

The Curse of Frankenstein / Taste the Blood of Dracula

The Missionary

Among Us

Downtown

TNT Jackson/Black Godfather

Channel Island Girls

Biker Zombies

The Best of the Platters

APHRODITE OF ASIA

Pure Beauties: Madonna.JP.X. - Madoka Ozawa

Law Order - The First Year

NCIS The Complete 10th Season

Criminal Minds The Eighth Season

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978

Marley Magic Tribute to Bob Marley

Reggae Movie

Marvin Gaye - Live in Montreux 1980

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Coffy

Zarra's Law

THX 1138

Win Win

Blood Trails

Ginger Snaps 2 - Unleashed

Voltron Vol 5 Defender of the Universe-Black Lion -  in colectable tin

Big Wind on Campus (aka Fart The Movie)

Not the Messiah

Psycho 3

Thomas Friends Sing Along Stories

Misery

Falling Sky

Sons of Anarchy Season Four

Marriage on the Rocks

The Hi-Line

The Foot Fist Way

Rosemary's Baby

Toy Story 3 Single Disc

Beasts of the Southern Wild - same as this but rental exclusive edition

The Ben Stiller Show

Cars

Disorderlies

Rodney Yee's AM/PM Yoga For Beginners DVD

West Side Story

Messiah of Evil / Sisters of Death

Clueless

Benny Hill - Golden Greats

Carry On Laughing - The Complete Series

Project Grizzly

Discover Bellydance same upc, different packaging.

Airheads / Idiocracy

Blind Target

A Night in Casablanca

Halloween Night

Constantine and The Cross

I Spy - Bridge of Spies

Trancers 5 Sudden Deth

The Best of Times

Hard 'N' Heavy Vol 2

Ozzy Osbourne - The Prince Of F Darkness

Trancers

All-Time Favorite Dances

Wesley Willis - The Daddy of Rock 'n' Roll

End of the Century - The Story of the Ramones

The Brady Bunch - The Complete First Season

Stagecoach

The Misfits

4 Film Favorites Holiday Comedy Collection

Call Me - The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss

The Beaver

Castle Freak

Moonlight Waves

Recess - School's Out

PTU Police Tactical Unit

Psyclops

America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies Uncensored

Jackie's Back

The Star of Bethlehem

Spring Forward

The Directors - Wes Craven

Coco Before Chanel

Tuck Everlasting

The Relic has different cover art

Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies

Contemporary Bellydance and Yoga Conditioning with Ariellah

Hard Pill

Vampire Carmilla Game of Pleasure

Hatchet for the Honeymoon / Scream of the Demon Lover

Trancers: The Ultimate Deth Collection

Suckers

Rampo Noir

Rookie of the Year

Secretary

Twister

ESPN Classic Ringside Top 10 Heavyweights

Waterworld - DTS

Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Looking for Kitty

My Favorite Blonde / Star Spangled Rhythm Double Feature

Prensa Corrupta

Alien Apocalypse

The Casino Job (2009) R

Open Mic - Dave Chappelle

Dirt Merchant

Adam-12: Vol. 1

Adam's Rib

Adam's Rib (1997)

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf 2 Disc DVD Special Edition Authentic Region 1 From Warner Brothers Starring Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton

Rockin the Night Away - Live From Palm Spring

The Contractor

Santo Contra Los Jinetes Del T

Wai Lana's Little Yogis, Vol. 1

Postable Wishlisted Blu-Rays

The Change-Up

Wish I Was Here

Nightfall (Blu-Ray)

The Lookalike   Blu-ray

Non-postable Wishlisted & None Posted

INTIMACY - disc only

Looney Tunes Spotlight Collection Vol 1 This one is un-postable because the upc was on an outer sleeve that is missing.

Howard Hughes Medical Institute: Evolution, Constant Change and Common Threads (2 DVD Set)

Remedy Club Tour - David Crowder Band (DVD/CD) - UPC not in the system

Never Scared - Chris Rock (DVD/CD) - UPC not in the system

The Eagle Has Landed (disc only)

Reel Nikkei Stories - 2 discs - no upc (Best Buy exclusive)

It Happened on 5th Avenue -  has slash on upc

Flogging Molly Whiskey on a Sunday - This is a 2 disc (DVD/CD) edition - upc not in system

The Eddy Duchin Story - (disc only)

The Carol Burnett Show  features Episode 1002 - Dinah Shore / Episode 722 - The Jackson 5 (no upc)

Handel - Coronation Anthems / David Willcocks Holland Boys Choir Dutch Baroque Collegium  - has a closeout hole punch on upc.

The Vampire's Coffin  (upc brings up wrong movie)

Cheaper By the Dozen (original version)  disc only

Hanna [Blu-ray] - Disc & case only - no cover art

Moonrise Kingdom - has case but no cover art - Single disc Focus release

Blue Valentine - The upc has been torn off.

The Public Enemy - Disc only

OT:OUR TOWN. A Famous American Play in an Infamous American Town - no upc

Evil - comes with a color copy of the cover art

The Roaring Twenties (disc only)

Adventures of Superman - The Complete Fifth and Sixth Seasons (disc only)

Adventures of Superman - The Complete First Two Seasons (disc only)

Easter Parade (Unpostable because of no cover art) Nice condition discs come in a case.

V2(Squared) Live: Concert 2 - This is a Santa Rosa, CA rock band that features a 10 year old drummer & guitarist. No upc, so it's unpostable.

These are unpostable because they have covers made by a library:

ANNA KARENINA ANNA KARENINA  - Excellent condition

Frontline Lost in Detention The Hidden Legacy of 9/11 - PBS - Near new condition
The Descendants - VG condition
Primeval Vol 2 - VG condition
Central Station - VG condition
Extras The Complete Second Season - some wear but all episodes played fine for me.

ZERO COPIES IN THE SYSTEM

Traffickers [Blu-ray]

Janine's Private Party

Annie

YoungHeart (Young@heart)

Harlem Globetrotters - The Team That Changed the World

Too Hot for Hell 4 Movie Pack - 2 discs

The Beat That My Heart Skipped

The Machinist

West Side Story

Jigsaw

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego Time Traveler

Gangster No 1

Eyes of Fire

None But the Brave

Eastern Horror: Robo Vampire/Devil's Dynamite

Brooklyn Babylon

The Mad

Man With The Screaming Brain

Dead Clowns

Legendary Amazons  (Blu-Ray)

Front Line [DVD/Blu-ray Combo]

Shaolin  (Blu-Ray)

Into The Blue  (Blu-Ray)

The Ghost and the Darkness

Partners in Crime

2002 World Series Video - Anaheim Angels vs San Francisco Giants

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Shaolin Mantis (This is the Platinum Edition)

Camp Blood

Zombie Chronicles

Pocket Ninjas

The People That Time Forgot

The Polar Express (Full Screen Edition)

Spread

Hunting Season

50 Stacks

Gate Keepers 21 - Final Gate

Stage Ghost

Judge

None But the Brave

Love's Unfolding Dream

King Kong

The Incredible Mrs Ritchie

Head Hunter

Feedback

Return from Witch Mountain Special Edition

From Dusk Till Dawn Series with Bonus CD

Sammy Davis Jr - One Cool Cat

Greg the Bunny - The Complete Series

Shrek - The Story So Far

Hey Vern It's Ernest The Complete Series

Grounded for Life - Season One

Godzilla (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack)

Evil Unleashed The Mummy

Assassins Creed: Lineage [Blu-ray]

Phantom Punch (Blu-Ray)

The Arizona Raiders

Doll Graveyard

Various Artists - Flash Frames

Visions of Horror

Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade

Tokyo Mafia Wrath of the Yakuza

Show Stoppers

Hang the VJ

Cornman American Vegetable Hero

Wingrave

Back Lot Murders

411VM Skateboarding Best of 9

On Video Skate Boarding Fall 2002 Issue

Luxury Trains of the World: The Northern Belle - The British Orient Express (slash on UPC)

Necessary Evil

Oakland Gone Wild Super Hyphy Edition

Poison Dust

Pact With the Devil

Paintball Jungle Battle Cam

Protecting the King

Jeff Corwin Experience - Out on a Limb

The Hammer

Yoga Booty Ballet Rehearsal Guided Meditation Total Toning Basics Advanced Fat Burning

The Poker Card and Chip Handling DVD Series Vol 1 Chip Tricks 70 Chip Tricks

Liberated Zone

The Firm - Body Sculpting System 2 4-Pack

Sugar Ray Leonard Laila Ali Heavyweight Advanced Workout

Something In The Air Extreme Skiing Snowboarding

NBA Courtside Comedy

Tremors 3 - Back to Perfection

Animal Rescue, Vol. 2: Best Cat Rescues

Binge Purge

Black Belt Karate

The Real Dirt on Farmer John

Road to Zanzibar

Six Reasons Why

Stolen Heart

The Far Country

Kathy Smith Peel off the Pounds Pilates

Adventures of Superman - The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons (disc only)

Whispers from a Shallow Grave

El Gran Campeon

Niagara Motel

Whispering Smith

The Longshot/They Went That-A-Way & That-A-Way

Level 13net Just for Laughs

Kilimanjaro - To the Roof of Africa (Large Format)

Romper Stomper (Two-Disc Special Edition)

Jackie Brown

Inbred Rednecks Special Edition DVD

Shock Labyrinth [2D/3D Blu-ray + DVD]

The New Adventures of Robin Hood/The New Adventures of William Tell/Ali Baba

Challenge of the Super Friends - United They Stand

Cartoon Network Christmas 3

Gamera: Guardian of Universe & Gamera: Attack of [Blu-ray]

Monster High

Eastern Horror Robo Vampire/Devil's Dynamite

Curso De Verano

Maternidad Prostituida

Viva La Risa De Ladito Me Da Risa

El Beisbolista Fenomeno

Death at Love House

Anna Banana Vol 4

Last Edited on: 7/4/16 2:13 AM EST - Total times edited: 101
Jason N.

Date Posted: 6/3/2016 2:43 AM ET

Please order a minimum of three items. Also, please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

You can combine any items here with items on my tower to get to the minimum order number.

Also, see the bottom of my post for a list of freebies.

Wishlisted Blu-ray

The Avengers 3D (41 wishers) - includes digital copy disc

2001: A Space Odyssey (20 wishers)

Jurassic Park 3D (15 wishers)

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (9 wishers)

Hercules 3D (6 wishers)

Blood Simple (5 wishers)

The Bible: The Epic Miniseries (4 wishers)

Helix: Season One w/ slipcover (3 wishers)

Dirty Harry Collection (Dirty Harry / Magnum Force / The Enforcer / Sudden Impact) (2 wishers)

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (1 wisher)

Scream (1 wisher)

Piranha (1 wisher) - unpostable UPC - 2 buddied credits

Wishlisted DVD

Orange is the New Black: Season Two (11 wishers)

The Greatest Game Ever Played (2 wishers)

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

4 Film Collection: In Too Deep / The Glass Shield / Malevolent / A Rage in Harlem - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Bad Words

Face/Off / Snake Eyes double feature - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Mortuary / Salvage / Memory triple feature

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D - includes FREE Best Buy exclusive bonus disc and digital copy disc

Prometheus 3D

The Squid and the Whale / Running with Scissors double feature

Unpostable Zero Copy Blu-rays (upc codes not in system)

The Bank Job / Chaos / Safe - triple feature DISCOUNTED to 4 buddied credits.

Vehicle 19 - blu-ray/DVD combo pack DISCOUNTED to 2 buddied credits.

Zero/Only Copy in System DVD

Scandal: The Complete Second Season BRAND NEW AND SEALED w/ slipcover

Rocky (Collector's Edition) BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman: Season Two BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Pretty Little Liars: Season One

Discounts - for each order, you can take any items for the discounted price listed below, and these items can also count toward fulfilling the minimum order requirement.

Discounted blu-rays

Alexander Revisited / Troy (Director's Cut) / 300 -  5 credits (discounted from 8)

Nitro Circus 3D - 3 credits (discounted from 6)

Dear Dumb Diary - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

The Watsons Go to Birmingham - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Discounted DVDs

The Office: Season Two - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Freebies - for each order, you may take one of these items for free. DVDs are disc only and do not include original cases or artwork.

The Barber (2 wishers)

Cover Up

Dear Dumb Diary

Delhi Safari

Dream House

Killer Elite

Our Wild Hearts

Safe

Space Warriors

Standing Up

Last Edited on: 7/1/16 8:07 PM EST - Total times edited: 32
chaosangel2 (Mark N.)