Discussion Forums - Artwork and Case Bazaar

Topic: 50+ EMPTY new & used envelopes for shipping or trading

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
jenstad (Jennifer S.)

Subject: 50+ EMPTY new & used envelopes for shipping or trading
Date Posted: 10/7/2016 4:44 PM ET

I haven't been on this site in a very long time.  IN fact, I don't own dvds anymore.  I never even made the jump to blu-ray.  I own all digital movies now.  

But, I have all of these EMPTY - NEW & USED 50+ envelopes, about 5 envelopes are even pre-stamped that I was getting ready to trade on this site and PBS, till I quit...   The 5 stamped envelopes are NOT stamped out and still useable, they have forever stamps.   

I'm was wondering if anyone on here would like to TRADE?  Possibly two digital vudu movies for the envelopes? I'm not asking for much. I will pay for the shipping, and via in a PRIORITY MAIL legal envelope with tracking.  It will be a swap for a swap.  

My trades are pretty quick, if the digtial movie checks out I'll mail the envelopes same or next business day.

Hit me up, on what you have to trade.... I enjoy disney or cartoon movies, action/adventure, sci-fi, superhero type stuff... 

The envelopes are not padded or bubble mailers.  They are regular shipping type envelopes, (no bubbling inside).  The envelopes range from about 5x7 up to 8x10.  A few are larger than that, not many....  (again, there is no bubbling inside).  They are USED, and some have SEE THRU type windows, but can be covered up.  

I will try and upload an image of the envelopes....  

Thank you.

Last Edited on: 10/16/16 1:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
horrorfan70 (Tony B.)

Date Posted: 10/16/2016 12:19 PM ET

pm sent...