Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***November WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***November WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 11/1/2016 1:04 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2016 1:04 PM ET

AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2016 1:05 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or my PBS Wishlist MultiplesWishlisted Unpostables, or Bookshelf.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

UV Codes:

• Cabin in the Woods
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
  • The Lego Movie
  • The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  • Mad Max: Fury Road
  • Titanic

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

• Big Love - Emmy submission disc with 2 episodes
  • Without a Trace - Emmy submission disc with 4 episodes in slightly damaged commemorative tin

Last Edited on: 11/29/16 11:24 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: verified 10/31/2016 10:00 pm
Date Posted: 11/1/2016 1:35 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of DVD's.
     (Also see my Brand New & Sealed post hereJ )
 http://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=34991

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE (2006)                                Members Wishing:11
The Amityville Horror [Blu-ray]                                                    Members Wishing:4
Courageous (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                          Members Wishing:5     HOLD
Die Hard [Blu-ray]                                                 Members Wishing: 12
Divergent [Blu-ray]                                                             Members Wishing: 11
Fight Club (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]                            Members Wishing:5
Frozen [Blu-ray]                                                                         Members Wishing:2     HOLD
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale [Blu-ray]            Members Wishing:3
Martha Marcy May Marlene [Blu-ray]                                            Members Wishing:2
Special Forces [Blu-ray]                                                                 Members Wishing:3
The Usual Suspects [Blu-ray]                                                           Members Wishing:9
The Warlords (BD Live) [Blu-ray]                                               Members Wishing: 4     HOLD

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

ALIENS IN THE ATTIC (RENTAL READY)
     (this version Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] has  Members wishing)

The Answer Man [Blu-ray] (2009)
Caught in the Crossfire
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
Hop [Blu-ray]
Live Free or Die Hard [Blu-ray]
The Lost [Blu-ray]       HOLD
Total Recall [Blu-ray]

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)                       Members Wishing: 2
Beauty & the Briefcase (2011)                                    Members Wishing: 3
Dark Shadows: The Haunting of Collinwood                              Members Wishing: 5
A Day at the Races                                                                    Members Wishing: 1
Deadgirl (Unrated Director's Cut)                                      Members Wishing: 2
Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System Members Wishing:2
Dirty Dancing (Collector's Edition)                                              Members Wishing:1
E.T. - The Extra-Terrestrial (Widescreen Edition)                  Members Wishing:17
Eye for an Eye                                                                   Members Wishing: 2
Grounded for Life - Season Four                                               Members Wishing: 3
Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship      Members Wishing: 2
Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                                      Members Wishing: 1
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                                  Members Wishing:1
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:1
Mind Storm                                                                       Members Wishing: 1
Mr. Peabody & Sherman                                                                  Members Wishing: 8
My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Friendly Tails                             Members Wishing: 3
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt            Members Wishing: 3
Peanuts: Snoopy's Reunion                                                     Members Wishing: 3     HOLD
Piglet's Big Movie                                                                 Members Wishing: 1
Pitch Perfect                                                                                  Members Wishing: 89
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 7                                            Members Wishing: 1
Ratatouille                                                                          Members Wishing: 40     HOLD
Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!, Vol. 1                               Members Wishing: 1
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                                     Members Wishing: 1
Spider-Man 2 (SuperBit Collection)                                      Members Wishing: 1
A Thousand Words (+UltraViolet)                                               Members Wishing: 4
Tron (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition)                                Members Wishing: 4

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas
Battling Marshal
Bob Denver Double Feature - Rescue from Gilligan's Island - Wackiest Wagon Train in the West
The Caine Mutiny Court Martial
Chicks Man
The Contract
Crazy
Dangerous Man
Dreamworks Dragons: Book of Dragons     HOLD
East Side Kids - Boys of the City   
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Great American Western V.21, The
Grounded for Life: Season 2
Mass Destruction
Murdered on Flight 502: Terror at 50,000 Feet
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 5
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby-Doo/Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo's Creepiest Capers
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles
Sonic Underground Sonic to the Rescue
The White Gorilla                                             
Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Unpostable Blu-Ray:

The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296) 

Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R – (1” cut through UPC)      Members Wishing: 4

The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13       043396374027    

Black Swan Blu-ray *Unpostable* UPC not recognized, 024543715160, Rental exclusive in standard Blockbuster case.. 2 buddied credits.

Flight (Blu-ray Only)   2 buddied credits.

After Earth (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray  only)  2 buddied credits.

Unpostable DVD’s:

The Mask (New Line Platinum Series) (1997) PG-13        Promotional Copy
The Black Witch Project(2002) R      (no UPC)                          Total Copies: 0
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)
Freak Out (2006) Unrated                             (Feature only)       Members Wishing: 1

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Hit Run                                      Members Wishing:5

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
        this version:                                           has:

Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:20
 Leprechaun in Space 

Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:1
Mail    

Mail                                      Members Wishing:0
Sleepaway Camp 2     

Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:5

Unpostable DVD’s:

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

A Farewell to Arms(2002) NR                                                         Total Copies:0

Last Edited on: 11/22/16 1:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 8
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2016 2:00 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times in the last few months and it's a hassle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/3 Deal (On the following single disc DVDs and the single disc DVDs on my tower. May be combined with the 4/3 deal in my Unpostables post.):

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVD:

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Unpostables post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

Deals:

Freebies (1 per 3 item order):.

• Bloodrayne PC Game - disc only
  • Dungeons & Dragons: The Beginning Disc & artwork only.
  • The Hangover: Part 2 - UV code 
  • Land of the Blind - Disc & artwork only. This one didn't play all the way for me.
  • The Last Stand - UV+iTunes Digital Copy
  • Penny Serenade - Disc & artwork.
  • Space Warriors Vudu Code
  • Twilight New Moon UV Code
  • Twilight Eclipse UV code
  • Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 UV Code 
  • Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 UV Code
  • Tyler Perry's The Single Moms Club UV Code
  • Won't Back Down UV Code

Freebies with orders of 5 or more items or 8 credits (+ 1 Freebie from the previous list):

• Banshee Season 2 UV+iTunes Digital Copy 
  • Icing 6pk Home Button Stickers for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
  • Madden NFL 10 PS3 - Disc only
  • Orange is the New Black Season 2 UV Code
  • Revolution Season 2 UV Code 
  • Space Station Sims PC game
  • Strike Back Season 2 iTunes Digital Copy
  • Tony Hawk's Proving Ground PS3 Game
  • Zoo Tycoon PC Game

Freebies with orders of 7 or more items or 12+ credits (Plus 1 freebie from each of the 2 previous lists):

Last Edited on: 12/1/16 2:41 PM EST - Total times edited: 25
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2016 2:03 PM ET

'

Last Edited on: 4/1/17 11:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 17
Jakobdangel (JACOB G.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2016 4:31 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/1/16 4:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2016 9:40 PM ET

Minimum request is 3 to save on shipping - mix & match with tower.  Please add to your WL on auto request, and make sure you have $wap funds.  Post titles taken in the thread as a courtesy to other members, & message me.  FREEBIES INCLUDE SINGLES ON TOWER: [I may post an occasional exception]  

BLU-RAY

DVD

0 COPIES (not posted)

WL UNPOSTABLE

NON-WL UNPOSTABLE

• Gran Torino (correct upc on a sticker on case, but upc on art is not recognized) 0 copies
  • Gremlins Special Edition (has a minor horizontal tear between lines of words on back; barely noticeable, upc is fine)
  • Hobbit-Desolation of Smaug [Blu-ray + Special Features disc]  (upc is not recognized - no DVD) 4 credits
  • Life of Pi  (upc brings up blu-ray only, but this is a Blu-ray/ DVD + digital copy disc )  reduced to 3 cr
  • LOST The Complete Fifth Season (missing outer box w/upc) 
  • Moulin Rouge 2-disc set, Very nice set w/ slipcase & booklet, no upc  Reduced 1 cr
  • Pulp Fiction Missing slipcase w/ upc, 2-discs, discs are great, case & insert  Reduced 1 cr
  • Memento  2-disc set as pictured w/ lots of extras, no upc.  This DVD, as pictured, in an outer case that looks like a medical record chart.  Lots of extras: inside cover reads "Psychiatric Report" that continues inside the front cover, four sheets inside: Police Department report that indicates how to play movie, Condition of Admission, Mental Health Battery Test, and a blank notepad sheet.  Inner cover lifts up, as a notepad would, to get to the 2 discs. Reduced 1 cr
  • DEALS: Thomas and Sarah  (4 disc) on my tower reduced 3 cr. / Family Guy, Vol. 2 (Season 3) no box + freebie Family Guy, Vol. 1 disc one reduced to 1 cr.

FREEBIES -- welcome to take one per every order of 3, etc. / Sent disc & art only

• ALL SINGLE TITLES ON MY TOWER - approx. 90 to choose from - Please check disc count - adding new movies to tower - not included:  Mad Money (unable send it disc & art), Sparkle, Stand up Guys

UV CODES

• none right now

SECOND FREEBIES:  IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER FREEBIE TAKEN YOU MAY ALSO CLAIM ANOTHER FROM THIS LIST

Last Edited on: 12/1/16 9:44 PM EST - Total times edited: 77
CamJay77 (Jay F.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2016 11:19 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/2/16 4:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2016 10:07 AM ET

I will accept any request of 2 or more movies totaling 5 credits or more in any combination of Blu-Rays and DVDs from this list or from My Tower.  Please post request on this thread and PM me as well.  Happy swapping.  Cheers.

UV/Digital Codes

Incentive: 1 free w/ any request that includes 1 or more regular DVD movie from My Tower.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu-Ray - Postable Discounted

•  

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Unpostable

DVDs - Postable Wishlisted

•  

DVDs - Postable Only Copy/Zero Copy

•  

DVDs - Postable w/ Copies in System

Tower Deal: If ordering regular DVDs from My Tower you can pick 1 get 1 free (can substitute UV code for freebie)

• I have about 15 other DVDs not listed here on My Tower that can be part of a Tower Deal

DVDs - Postable Discounted 

Last Edited on: 12/6/16 5:04 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2016 3:41 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/19/16 11:10 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Jason N.

Date Posted: 11/2/2016 8:08 PM ET

Please order a minimum of two items worth at least four total credits. Also, please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

You can combine any items here with items on my tower to get to the minimum order number.

Also, see the bottom of my post for a list of discounts and freebies.

Wishlisted DVD

Jurassic World (60 wishers)

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Young Frankenstein (14 wishers)

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (9 wishers) with slipcover - unpostable - UPC not in system (this is the standard edition that's not in the Swap system anywhere)

Avatar: Extended Collector's Edition (7 wishers) - with slipcover

Piranha (2 wishers) - unpostable UPC - 2 buddied credits

Standard Operating Procedure (2 wishers)

Dear White People (1 wisher) - unpostable UPC - 2 buddied credits

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

4 Film Collection: In Too Deep / The Glass Shield / Malevolent / A Rage in Harlem - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Friday (Director's Cut) / Menace II Society (Director's Cut) / Set it Off (Director's Cut) triple feature

The Adventures of Tintin - with slipcover

The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader 3D

Dead Awake

The Duff - with slipcover

ESPN Films: 30 for 30 Five Year Anniversary Collection - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Katy Perry: The Movie - Part of Me (3D + 2D) with slipcover

The Lorax with slipcover

Mortuary / Salvage / Memory triple feature

Scream

Superbad (Unrated Edition)

Unpostable Blu-rays (upc codes not in system)

The Bank Job / Chaos / Safe - triple feature DISCOUNTED to 4 buddied credits.

Zero/Only Copy in System DVD

Scandal: The Complete Second Season BRAND NEW AND SEALED w/ slipcover

Rocky (Collector's Edition) BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Discounts - for each order, you can take any items for the discounted price listed below, and these items can also count toward fulfilling the minimum order requirement.

Discounted blu-rays

Alexander Revisited / Troy (Director's Cut) / 300 -  4 credits (discounted from 8)

The Amazing Spider-Man 4 credits (discounted from 8) - with slipcover, limited edition with exclusive bonus disc

Nitro Circus 3D + 2D - 3 credits (discounted from 6)

Dear Dumb Diary - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Prom - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Discounted DVDs

The Office: Season Two - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Freebies - for each order, you may take one of these items for free. DVDs are disc only and do not include original cases or artwork.

Cover Up

Dear Dumb Diary

Delhi Safari

Justin and the Knights of Valor (6 wishers)

Killer Elite

Our Wild Hearts

Safe

Space Warriors

Standing Up

Last Edited on: 12/2/16 2:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 16
TD (Tanner D.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2016 9:27 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 selections please.  PM and reply.  Please have orders on auto-request.  Thanks.

DVDs

Veggie Tales: Super Hero Triple Feature (5 WL)

Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen (7 WL)

Killer Joe (3 WL)

Like Dandelion Dust (4 WL)

Return To The 36th Chamber (6 WL)

Fireproof (4 WL)

A Christmas Story 2 (6 WL)

Somewhere in Time (Collector's Edition) (10 WL)

Christmas Miracle (3 WL)

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1 WL)

Hanna (4 WL) 

The Thing (2011) (3 WL) 

Day of the Falcon (2 WL) 

Whip It (3 WL)

Night of the Living Dead 3D: Re-Animation (8 WL)

Flawless (9 WL)

Fort Apache (4 WL)

The Civilization of Maxwell Bright (5 WL)

High Noon (4 WL)

Battle of the Warriors (1 WL)

The Bridge on the River Kwai (2 WL)

And Then There Were None (3 WL)

Crocodile Dundee II (1 WL)

The Manchurian Candidate (Special Edition) (1 WL) [BRAND NEW]

Vanishing on 7th Street (8 WL)

The Blue Lagoon and Return to the Blue Lagoon (Double Feature) (3 WL)

Violent Midnight (6 WL)

Cherish (2 WL)

Devil Incarnate, The (2 WL)

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (19 WL)

Thirst (1 WL) [Brand New]

Jesse Stone: Death In Paradise (3 WL)

Battleship (2 WL)

Batman Year One (Two-Disc Special Edition) (2 WL)

Snow White and the Huntsman (2 WL)

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (1 WL)

The Assassins (3 WL)

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2 WL)

Six Days, Seven Nights (2 WL)

Perks of Being a Wallflower (8 WL)

Collision Earth (2 WL)

Zero Copies

Black Stallion Returns

The Eagle

Escape 

The Master

Midnight Movie

Chapter 27 

All Superheroes Must Die

Last Edited on: 11/20/16 12:52 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Tracy!
Date Posted: 11/2/2016 10:45 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/4/16 9:40 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 11/3/2016 9:24 PM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles totaling 5 or more credits from these lists and/or my tower.

If a request is made from my tower I will offer a credit discount. 

Most are BLU RAYS. Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

Last Edited on: 11/11/16 10:08 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 11/4/2016 9:56 AM ET

Last Edited on: 11/11/16 7:05 AM EST - Total times edited: 7
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Subject: !
Date Posted: 11/4/2016 4:47 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/11/16 10:21 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
ritarene (Rita M.)

Date Posted: 11/4/2016 5:05 PM ET

The Borgias Season 1 3 wishers

The Borgias The Second Season 7 wishers

Would like to send these to one person as a set.

Please order at least 3 titles--can combine with tower. Lots of only copy titles on my tower.

Alias Nick and Nora - Two Documentary Profiles  1 wisher

3 Godfathers 1 wisher

A Christmas Wedding Tail 7 wishers

Escape From Alcatraz 2 wishers

Fort Apache 12 wishers

Heroes of Scotland - Rob Roy 2 wishers

Hooper 1 wisher

Identical 8 wishers

Krippendorf's Tribe 7 wishers

MacGruber 1 wisher

Michael Flatley Returns as Lord of the Dance 1 wisher

Miracle Dogs/Miracle Dogs Too 2 wishers

Murder in the First The Complete First Season 2 wishers

The Neighbor 2 wishers

Priceless 1 wisher

Say Anything 1 wisher

What About Bob 4 wishers

Unpostable:

Call Me Claus 0 wishers (a little damage to the artwork/case near the spine--not bad, just not postable)

The Best of the Best of Electric Company 3 wishers (UPC not matching)

Last Edited on: 11/29/16 9:13 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 11/4/2016 7:44 PM ET

Thanks Rita!

Last Edited on: 11/8/16 10:09 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: added to my post
Date Posted: 11/5/2016 7:55 AM ET

Last Edited on: 11/28/16 2:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Solvanda (Samuel K.)

Date Posted: 11/5/2016 9:14 AM ET

Orders of 3 titles.  Can combine with Tower.  Please have on WL and Auto and I'll post directly to you.  PM for unpostables.  Some Freebies at the bottom...Thanks!

Wishlisted Blu-ray:

Divergent

Spiders

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Diana

Into the Storm

All Quiet on the Western Front

The Hunger Games Mockingjay - Part 1

Falling Skies The Complete Fourth Season

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World

Hannah and Her Sisters

Airport 

Total Recall

Lost Future

Coma

Real Steel

The Fault In Our Stars

Dino King

Exodus Gods Kings

Unpostable Wishlisted Blu-ray:

The Help (Small stutter at 2:05 mark...2 buddied credits)

Zero Copy Blu-ray:

Mud

The Wolverine

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Jack The Giant Slayer Blu RayDVDUltraviolet Digital Copy New

Battleship

WL DVD:

Peacock

Alice in Wonderland

The Infinite Worlds of HG Wells

The Bedford Incident

The Boy

Attack of the Puppet People

Apres Lui

Henry VIII

Rebecca

Would like to send these 2 together:

The Angry Beavers Season Three Part 1 (1 WL)

The Angry Beavers Season 3 Part 2 (0 WL)

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVD:

Glenn the Flying Robot

Picket Fences - Season 1

Secret Lives of Dentists (postable...has some rental stickers on artwork)

Magdalena's Brain

Triple Agent

2033 Future Apocalypse

Da Vinci the Handgun

WL Unpostable:

LEGO Batman The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (DVD disc only...1 buddied credit.)

Freebies (One per order.  Disc/Artwork only and offered as is.):

With artwork:   YMI / SCTV Second City Television Network Volume 3 (disc 02) / Mrs Harris  /  It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time / Walk the Talk / Becoming JaneU-571  / Finishing the GameSeven Pounds / RV / Transformers / Catwoman  / North and South - Book 1 (disc 2 only) /  Ginger in the Morning Katherine / The Debt / Alfred Hitchcock - The Legend Begins  / Dark Fury - The Chronicles of Riddick  / Fargo  / The Chronicles of Riddick  / Grounded Marley Me   (blu and artwork) / The Last Mimzy / The Last of the Mohicans (playback stutter on a couple episodes) / Walking With Dinosaurs  (blu and artwork only) / Planet 51 (Some scratches) / The Deep (playback stutter toward beginning of movie) / 

Disc only: Obsessed / Emmanuel's GiftAmerican Flyers / Matchstick Men  / The Water Horse Legend of the Deep 2 Disc set / Victory / Clash Of The Titans   / Monarch of the Glen - Series 7 (disc 2) / Shooting the Past (disc 2)

Special Freebies (Region 1 and Region 2) If order total is 15 credits or more, choose 1 of these titles instead):

Region 2 Box Sets:   Link House of Cards Trilogy / Link Complete Yes Minister & Yes Prime Minister / Link Upstairs Downstairs - Series 1 & 2 / Link The Smoking Room - Season 1

Carnivale The Complete First Season (Disc Only...Region 1) / Brotherhood - The Complete First Season (Disc Only...Region 1)

Last Edited on: 12/2/16 11:52 AM EST - Total times edited: 21
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Rita!
Date Posted: 11/5/2016 10:28 AM ET

Last Edited on: 11/19/16 8:34 AM EST - Total times edited: 9
Lou B.

Date Posted: 11/5/2016 1:03 PM ET

Samuel

I would like selfless

Man from UNCLE

Hunger games catching fire dvd

ritarene (Rita M.)

Date Posted: 11/5/2016 1:04 PM ET

I added a few more titles to my post (6 posts above this one).

I also added more only copy dvds to my tower. :0)

Last Edited on: 11/5/16 1:04 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Jason N.

Date Posted: 11/5/2016 3:29 PM ET

Just added the following items to my post earlier on this page.

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Arrow: The Complete First Season (2 wishers) - with slipcover

Standard Operating Procedure (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

Dead Awake

Discounts - for each order, you can take any items for the discounted price listed below, and these items can also count toward fulfilling the minimum order requirement.

Discounted blu-rays

The Amazing Spider-Man 4 credits (discounted from 8) - with slipcover, limited edition with exclusive bonus disc

Prom - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Last Edited on: 11/5/16 3:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 1

Page: