Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Wishlist Issues

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
Reginald C.

Subject: @reginald c
Date Posted: 12/27/2017 12:08 AM ET

well it was time for me to come by here and cry again. lol. waaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.

i'm at 16 credits and growing. i just requested on ebay another of my movies i wanted to get through here. it makes me slower and slower to post here because i so little back. i haven't bought tht $70 movie yet but the cost has gone down a little since i last looked. it sucks to want to see little seen movies and hope to get them here. i think i will wait until after the new year and post some more new dvd for others to enjoy.

funny i am listening to an old cd by soul 2 soul and the song is joy. i am not feeling any now.

musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 12/27/2017 11:18 AM ET

Reginald, what is the title of this $70.00 movie?

Do you Stream movies? 

Maybe you can watch it on FilmStruck if it is in their catalog.  

It is a streaming service.

3 tiers

$6.99/month for just FilmStruck movies

$10.99/month for FilmStruck + Criterion movies 

$99.00 year for FilmStruck + Criterion

I have seen many movies with FilmStuck that are otherwise not accessible to me.

Last Edited on: 12/27/17 11:19 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
Reginald C.

Subject: @valerie L
Date Posted: 12/27/2017 1:01 PM ET

it is an andy sidaris movie. very little redeeming things about it. i haven't checked on amazon or ebay for it in over a year. i am trying to get flesh gordon 1 and 2. flesh gordon 1 is the classic and it is available last i checked for streaming on amazon. flesh gordon 2 is available on dvd and vhs. i just bid on 1 and 2 vhs but someone out bid me.

just about everything i post on my wish list here i can buy. i just want to use a credit. lol. i'm just a weird bird. i like these movies that i saw when i was a kid or missed as an adult.

i'm just whining. i have a lot of credits on paperback swap too. at least there you can watch the book come down so glacially slow but you can see movement. here you have no idea if there was movement . hell quite a few of my items i am number 1 on the list. i would feel so much better if i could just use 1 of my 16 credits. not on something i don't want but on one of my wish list items.

after the new year i will be posting some brand new blue ray dvds i have and i just haven't posted because i always post and get nothing but more things to mail to others.

waaaaah

oh i tried fimstruck for "slam, savior, flesh gordon" and no they do not carry any of what i want.

musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 12/27/2017 2:13 PM ET

Reginald,

You can watch Savior with Dennis Quaid on YouTube.  

Reginald C.

Date Posted: 12/27/2017 3:48 PM ET

you have made my day!!!

i will try to watch that  this weekend. it is almost like using a credit. lol. i found looking for mister goodbar on you tube but it was in portugese or spanish. a friend actually had a copy on vhs. i should list all my hard to find things here. lol. i like to rent and hate to buy. stuff i have bought tht were dvds i posted here and they are gone.

thanks again.

Reginald C.

Subject: @valerie L
Date Posted: 12/28/2017 6:15 PM ET

here is my complete wish list

Bullets, Bombs And Babes: Savage Beach / Enemy Gold / Return To Savage Beach
savior
slam
flesh gordon 1 and 2
deconstructing harry

the bullets dvd is $48 on amazon. it was 70 at one time. patience makes the price go down. still it is rising on my list.

Page: