Discussion Forums - Spirituality & Philosophy

Topic: The Secret

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
DanzigSpice (Anne K.)

Subject: The Secret
Date Posted: 3/19/2008 4:46 PM ET

Has anyone watched the movie and if you did, did it work for you? I read the book and I'm still poor! Ha ha

Mic M.

Subject: The Secret - extended version
Date Posted: 9/15/2009 11:24 PM ET

The original version (with Abraham-Hicks) was awesome. First I watched the 2nd version remake, and didn't really find anything new that I hadn't been doing for years, and chalked it up to a made for mass media television film. Then I came across the original version (extended) and it blew me away. It had actually never crossed my mind that I could choose/change my emotion at will. Once I began to do this on a regular basis, my life exploded. This film introduces the concept of our 'emotional guidance system' and how our emotions are the real attractors of our lives, and how we can change them to attract what we want into our lives. This concept is actually the "secret" that the film was supposed to be all about, but it didn't sell well in Australia, and the producers had to remake the film for the mass media to sell it, and hence minimized the whole concept of emotional - attraction energetics in the human energy field........unfortunately ...... this film is a MUST SEE !

Mic M.

Date Posted: 9/15/2009 11:24 PM ET