Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: I need help creating movie links to post in bazaar

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
chaosangel2 (Mark N.)

Subject: I need help creating movie links to post in bazaar
Date Posted: 11/13/2016 10:38 PM ET

I was wanting to post several items to the bazaar, but I can't remember how to create links to them.  I have had three strokes in the last year, and my memory and comprehension were affected. Can anyone explain it to me in simple terms. I would appreciate any help someone could provide.

Thanks,

Mark

TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 11/13/2016 11:26 PM ET

Hi Mark,

Let me give this a shot......

I usually have 2 sessions of SWAP open.  One session to start my bazaar post, and a second session to search for DVD titles.

When I find the title I'm looking for, I copy it by (left) clicking the mouse next to the beginning of the title and while holding the button down I drag the mouse to the end of the title name.  When you let go of the left mouse button, the title should be highlighted in blue.  I can copy the title in one of 2 ways.  I can hit the Control button and the letter C on my keyboard, this is copy.  I can also right click on the mouse and select copy from the menu.

Then I go back to the session with my bazaar post and paste the title by hitting the Control button and the letter V on my keyboard.   Right clicking on the mouse (while inside the text box) will also bring up a paste button.

I hope this helps!

Last Edited on: 11/13/16 11:27 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 11/18/2016 8:16 AM ET

That is how I copy links, too. 

To search for your title, however, you should search by the UPC (not the ISBN) to get the correct title.  If it is unpostable, use the title.  If your title is not in the list, or you just don't want to scroll through pages to find it, another shortcut is to find the title on Amazon.com and copy and paste the ASIN number into the swap search box.  That will bring up the movie title.