Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***February Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***February Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:19 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:19 PM ET

AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:20 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or my PBS Wishlist MultiplesWishlisted Unpostables, or Bookshelf.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

UV Codes:

• Cabin in the Woods
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
  • The Lego Movie
  • Mad Max: Fury Road
  • Titanic

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

• Big Love - Emmy submission disc with 2 episodes
  • Without a Trace - Emmy submission disc with 4 episodes in slightly damaged commemorative tin

Last Edited on: 2/26/17 2:30 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:23 PM ET

I will accept any request of 2 or more movies totaling 4 credits or more in any combination of Blu-Rays and DVDs from this list or from My Tower.  Please post request on this thread and PM me as well.  Happy swapping.  Cheers.

UV/Digital Codes

Incentive: 1 free w/ any request that includes 1 or more regular DVD movie from My Tower.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy 

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

•  

Blu-Ray - Unpostable

DVDs - Postable w/ Copies in System

Tower Deal: If ordering regular DVDs from My Tower you can pick 1 get 1 free (can substitute UV code for freebie)

• I have about 15 other DVDs not listed here on My Tower that can be part of a Tower Deal

DVDs - Postable Discounted 

Last Edited on: 2/23/17 10:14 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:24 PM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles totaling 5 or more credits from these lists and/or my tower.

If a request is made from my tower I will offer a credit discount. 

Most are BLU RAYS. Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

Last Edited on: 2/15/17 8:34 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:35 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of DVD's.
     (Also see my Brand New & Sealed post hereJ )
http://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=36316

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Divergent [Blu-ray]                                               Members Wishing: 14
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale [Blu-ray]            Members Wishing:3
Shrek Forever After (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)                    Members Wishing:1
Special Forces [Blu-ray]                                                                 Members Wishing:3
The Usual Suspects [Blu-ray]                                                           Members Wishing:10

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

ALIENS IN THE ATTIC (RENTAL READY)
     (this version Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] has  Members wishing)
The Answer Man [Blu-ray]
Caught in the Crossfire
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
The Terminator [Blu-ray]
Total Recall [Blu-ray]

Unpostable Blu-Ray:

X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - Members Wishing: 5 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D)

The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296) 

Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R – (1” cut through UPC)      Members Wishing: 4

The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  

Black Swan Blu-ray *Unpostable* UPC not recognized, 024543715160, Rental exclusive in standard Blockbuster case.. 2 buddied credits.

Flight (Blu-ray Disc Only)   2 buddied credits.

After Earth ( Blu-ray  Disc only)  2 buddied credits.

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Beauty & the Briefcase (2011)                                    Members Wishing: 4
Commando                                                                       Members Wishing: 1
Dark Shadows: The Haunting of Collinwood                              Members Wishing: 3
Deadgirl (Unrated Director's Cut)                                      Members Wishing: 3
Demoted                                                                         Members Wishing: 1
Digital Video Essentials Optimize Your Home Entertainment System Members Wishing:2
Dirty Dancing (Collector's Edition)                                              Members Wishing:2
Eye for an Eye                                                                  Members Wishing: 2

Grounded for Life - Season Four                                               Members Wishing: 4
The Imitation Game                                                               Members Wishing: 53
Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                                      Members Wishing: 2
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                                  Members Wishing:3
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:3
Pitch Perfect                                                                              Members Wishing: 74
Spider-Man 2 (SuperBit Collection)                                     Members Wishing: 1
A Thousand Words (+UltraViolet)                                               Members Wishing: 3
Tron (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition)                                Members Wishing: 7

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)
Battling Marshal
The Caine Mutiny Court Martial
Chicks Man
The Contract
Crazy
Dangerous Man
A Day at the Races                                                     
East Side Kids - Boys of the City   
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Great American Western V.21, The
Grounded for Life: Season 2
Mass Destruction
The White Gorilla 
Universal Soldiers                                  
Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Animated DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship      Members Wishing: 1
My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Friendly Tails                           Members Wishing: 2
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Hundred Acre Wood Haunt          Members Wishing: 1
Peanuts: Snoopy's Reunion                                                 Members Wishing: 1
Planes                                                                                  Members Wishing: 40
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 7                                            Members Wishing: 1
Scooby-Doo's Spookiest Tales                                          Members Wishing: 1
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                                    Members Wishing: 1

Animated DVD’s

Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Piglet's Big Movie
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, Vol. 5
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles
Sonic Underground Sonic to the Rescue
What's New Scooby-Doo, Vol. 7 - Ghosts on the Go
What's New Scooby-Doo, Vol. 9 - Route Scary6

Unpostable DVD’s:

The Mask (New Line Platinum Series) (1997) PG-13        Promotional Copy
The Black Witch Project(2002) R      (no UPC)                          Total Copies: 0
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)
Freak Out (2006) Unrated                             (Feature only)       Members Wishing: 1

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
        this version:                                           has:
                    Dracula - The Legacy Collection            Members Wishing:20

Hit Run                                        Members Wishing:5
 Leprechaun in Space 
              Leprechaun 4 - In Space                        Members Wishing:1
Mail    
               Mail                                      Members Wishing:0
Sleepaway Camp 2     
             Sleepaway Camp 2 Unhappy Campers     Members Wishing:5

A Farewell to Arms(2002) NR                                                         Total Copies:0

Last Edited on: 2/25/17 10:46 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:40 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times last year and it's a hassle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVD:

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Unpostables post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

Deals:

• More to come.

Freebies (1 per 3 item order):.

• Bloodrayne PC Game - disc only
  • Dungeons & Dragons: The Beginning Disc & artwork only.
  • Icing 6pk Home Button Stickers for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
  • Land of the Blind - Disc & artwork only. This one didn't play all the way for me.

Freebies with orders of 5 or more items or 8 credits (+ 1 Freebie from the previous list):

• Madden NFL 10 PS3 - Disc only
  • Space Station Sims PC game
  • Tony Hawk's Proving Ground PS3 Game
  • Zoo Tycoon PC Game

Freebies with orders of 7 or more items or 12+ credits (Plus 1 freebie from each of the 2 previous lists):

• Mission Impossible Collection (1-5) HD (iTunes/UV)  - Added 1/24

Last Edited on: 2/28/17 11:25 AM EST - Total times edited: 7
jt4pres (James W.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:48 PM ET

Minimum 3 title order to save $ on shipping.  May be combined with my Tower. Now offering one (1) free single disc DVD from my tower with every qualifying order.

Wish Listed Blu-Ray:
Edge of Tomorrow [BR/DVD] (15w) Added 2/15
Gone Baby Gone (1w)
Interstellar (1w) Added 2/16
Pacific Rim [BR/DVD] (1w)
San Andreas [BR/DVD] (5w) Added 2/15
Sin City (1w)

Zero Copy Blu-Ray:
Crazy, Stupid, Love [BR/DVD]
Fast Five [BR/DVD]
Limitless Added 2/15
The Social Network
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [BR/DVD] Added 2/28
The Town

Wish Listed DVD:
He Got Game (1w) Added 2/3
Killer Klowns from Outer Space  (4w)
Rocky (2w)
Rocky IV (1w)

Zero Copy DVD:
The Day After Tomorrow Added 2/15
Fever Pitch (Boston Red Sox Curse Reversed Edition) Added 2/10
Freddy Got Fingered
The Natural Added 2/1

Unpostable DVD:
X-Men 1.5 Unpostable, no UPC code (2 buddied credits)

Last Edited on: 2/28/17 5:18 PM EST - Total times edited: 29
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:56 PM ET

Choose 4 items or 3 if one is a set; from here or my tower.  Make sure you have money and credits in your account.  Must choose 1 postable to follow the rules.  Thanks

Wishlisted DVD series:

The 4400 - The Complete Third Season

Breaking Bad The Final Season

No Ordinary Family The Complete First Season

JAG - The Eighth Season

The Outer Limits - Volume 1

Simon Simon - Season One

Wishlisted DVDs: 

Last Vegas

Into the Storm

The Lords of Flatbush  new

Tennis Anyone

Wishlisted Blu-rays:

Wishlisted unpostable blu

Expendables 3  single disc (walmart) wrong upc 2 credits

Wishlisted or zero copy Unpostable DVD:    

Unpostable sets:

The OC - The Complete First Season    discs only   reduced to 3

MacGyver - The Complete Final Season     discs 1,2,4 only; reduced to 2 

MacGyver - The Complete First Season  discs only; reduced to 5 

ER The Complete First Season   box has small tear; not postable

Smallville - The Complete First Season   discs only   reduced to 4

Sliders - The First and Second Seasons      no upc

Disc Only:  2 for 1; counts as 1 credit toward 3 minimum.  

The Bourne Trilogy   plus bonus 4discs 

15 Minutes

16 Blocks

Admission

Beyond the Law

Blood Diamond

The Bourne Files 3-Disc Collection

Bringing Down The House

The Bucket List 

Capote

Catch and Release

The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift 

First Do No Harm

Eight Crazy Nights

In the Hands of the Enemy

Blunt The Fourth Man

Transamerica

Changeling

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Cyborg

Death Warrant

The Descent

Date Night 

Double Impact

Dreamgirls

Exit Wounds

Fair Game

Far From Heaven

Fast Food Nation

Get Shorty

Hamburger Hill

Hotel Rwanda

The Incredible Hulk - Original Television Premiere

It Runs in the Family

John Q

Joy Ride

Juno

Just Like Heaven

Ladder 49

The Five People You Meet in Heaven

Gone Baby Gone

Sabotage

Popeye

The Blues Brothers

The Bourne Ultimatum

Crash

Dark Journey

David Leadbetter From Beginner To Winner

Descent

Elizabethtown

Good Night and Good Luck

The Pursuit of Happyness

Rumor Has It

Shall We Dance

Sideways

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada

World Trade Center

The Lake House

The Lincoln Lawyer

Mamma Mia The Movie

Million Dollar Baby

Monster

North Country

PAYBACK

The Perfect Man

Prime

The Pursuit of Happyness

Resident Evil

Road to Perdition

RV

7th Heaven Season 1 disc 1

Seven Pounds

Slingshot

Something's Gotta Give

Troy

Undisputed

Free, 1 with order of 3 items: One of the following discs or UV code.

some have scratches;  disc only

Poseidon

The Ring Two

UV code

Red 2

Warcraft

Iron Man 3

Lockout

Batman Begins

Dark Knight Rises

Cabin in the Woods

Chernobyl Diaries

Escape

Expendables 2 (2)

Happy Feet

Hope Springs

Hours

Last Stand

Trouble with the Curve

Wrath of the Titans

Last Edited on: 2/14/17 5:23 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 1:57 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/1/17 11:27 AM EST - Total times edited: 24
StalkingMarla (Alicia K.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 2:01 PM ET

The scratched out ones are pending. As soon as they go through I will remove them and change the min. if it goes below what is left. Thanks.
I would like to send out in orders of 3 or more please. Can combine with anything on my tower, unpostables or items below. Get 1 of the general unpostables or a UV Code for FREE (1 per 3 titles ordered) if none listed then I do not have any. Some may be rental copies but not noted below if I did not notice when I listed it.
Wishlisted Postable DVDs& Blu-Ray

Barbershop 3 The Next Cut 1 Wisher (Rental copy)
Birdman 3 Wishers (rental copy)
The Company You Keep 1 Wisher
Counselor 1 Wishers
The Criminal 2 Wishers
Disney's The Kid 4 Wishers
Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors Circle of Love 6 Wishers
Goodbye World 1 Wisher
Hands of Stone 6 Wishers
Hard Cash (Steelbook) 3 Wishers
Inescapable 2 Wishers
Joe 1 Wisher
Killing Me Softly 3 Wishers
Le Week-end 2 Wishers
Lee Daniels The Butler 2 Wishers
Life of Crime 6 Wishers
Love the Coopers 2 Wishers
Lucy 4 Wishers
Madagascar 3 Europe's Most Wanted 24 Wishers
The Master 1 Wishers
Maze Runner Scorch Trials(Blu-Ray) 3 Wishers
The Misfits 2 Wishers
Monkey King Hero is back 1 Wisher
Now and Then 1 Wisher
Oranges 3 Wishers
Passion 1 Wishers
Persuasion 4 Wishers
Philomena 6 Wishers
Picture Snatcher 3 Wishers
Prisoners 2 Wishers
Promised Land 8 Wishers
Shadow Dancer 1 Wishers
Thor 4 Wishers

Zero Copies Postable DVDs& Blu-Ray

Advice From a Catepillar 0 Copies
Annabelle 0 Copies (Rental Version)
Broken Flowers 0 Copies
Central Intelligence 0 Copies (Rental Copy)
Committed 0 copies
Immortal (Steelbook) 0 Copies
The Judy Garland Show Vol One 0 Copies
The Mayor of Hell 0 Copies
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates 0 Copies (Rental Copy)
Secret In Their Eyes 0 Copies
Transcendence 0 Copies
Violet and Daisy 0 Copies

Unpostable Wishlisted Must Buddy Credits
Anna Karenina  UPC Not Found
Asylum  UPC Not Found
Atlas Shrugged Part One  UPC Not Found
Beyond the Reach  UPC Not Found & Tear in back of artwork
Dallas Buyers Club  Disc Only
The Future  UPC Not Found
Home Sweet Hell UPC Not Found
Hop UPC Not Found
The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 UPC Not Found
Marvel's The Avengers Artwork is or DVD case with Blu-ray but I only have the DVD no Blu-Ray disc. Also the artwork has a section cut out at the top were it used to say blu-ray

Not Suitable For Children  Unpostable Artwork is wavy from Water
The Thing  Blu-Ray Artwork & DVD Only (No case or Blu-Ray Disc) 1 credit

Freebies 1 Per Order
12 Rounds 2 UV Code
American Reunion Unrated UV Code

Game of Thrones Season 4 iTunes Code
Hope Springs UV Code
The Hunger Games UV Code
The Hunger Games Catching Fire UV Code
Into the Storm UV Code
Jurassic World UV Code
Madagascar 3 UV Code (Not sure if this works I cannot check it)

General Unpostable

Last Edited on: 2/24/17 7:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 6:08 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/1/17 5:00 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 8:55 PM ET

Please order at least 3 credits in any combination*. Free single movie**, unpostable(s) or movie code with every 3 credits. 

*At least 1 credit must be from a postable source.
**from tower, disc + artwork

Wish-listed DVDs:

Zero or Only Copies in System: 

Unpostable Blu-ray:

Wish-listed Unpostables: 1 credit each, buddied (disc only)

Unpostables: 2 for 1 credit (disc only)

Discounted DVD

Last Edited on: 2/28/17 6:02 PM EST - Total times edited: 13
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Subject: Thanks, Gloria!
Date Posted: 2/1/2017 8:56 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/4/17 8:12 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2017 10:56 PM ET

Minimum request is 3 to save on shipping - or 2 if one is a multi-disc set of more than 2 discs.  Please use my links to add to your WL on auto request.   As a curtesy to other members post titles taken in the thread & message me. UV codes are listed at the bottom in FREEBIES as an incentive with a multiples order of 3.

BLU-RAY

BLU-RAY (0 COPIES)

BLU-RAY (unpostable)

• Ender's Game  (Link is to a 2-disc version, mine is single feature disc, "rental only" at the top of the art, sticker around spindle hole) (upc is not recognized)
  • The Gambler [Blu-ray + DVD] This is the blu-ray feature disc with special features.  No DVD

WL DVD

0 COPIES (not posted)

WL DVD Multi-disc box sets

Discounted Box Sets on tower - postable unless noted.  Buy One Get One - 2-disc can be matched w/other 2-discs on tower or any below

Related image    DEAL HERE DOWN:  3/2 ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING

DVD (WL Postable)

WL UNPOSTABLE

NON-WL UNPOSTABLE

• Gran Torino  (has correct upc on a sticker on case, may be postable?)
  • Deepak Chopra The Happiness Prescription (2-disc) small white spot on the top of the box from sticker removal, approx. the size of Chopra's ear in the pic) - discs are perfect
  • The Fly Two-Disc Collector's Edition (upc is not recognized) non-rental in great condition
  • Moulin Rouge 2-disc set, Very nice set w/ slipcase & booklet, no upc  reduced 1 cr

FREEBIES  One each with each minimum order of 3

ALL SINGLE DISC MOVIES ON MY TOWER - Will send disc & art only.  Please check disc count.  Exceptions: Mad Money / Sparkle  / Beastly

UV CODES - One each with each minimum order of 3

DISC ONLY (all in very good condition, some have problem artwork)   2012 (copied art) / The Barber  /  The Boy In The Plastic Bubble (slimline art) / Did You Hear About the Morgans? Dune  (problem art) /  The Dream Team  (problem art) /   Excalibur The Godfather (problem art) /  In Her Shoes  /  The Color of Freedom / Labyrinth / The Making of  Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (Bonus Disc) The Nanny Diaries / The Rose Safe / Sweet November / White Fang  / Ancient Aliens Season 5 Volume 1 (discs 1 & 2)

Survivors: Series One (BBC) [Region 2 Freebie w/ request of 3  Link is to the listing on Amazon

Last Edited on: 3/5/17 12:37 PM EST - Total times edited: 160
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2017 10:58 AM ET

Last Edited on: 2/13/17 11:09 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Tracy!
Date Posted: 2/2/2017 8:53 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/3/17 8:14 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Subject: Thanks, Alicia!
Date Posted: 2/2/2017 9:28 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/4/17 8:11 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
Jason N.

Date Posted: 2/2/2017 9:57 PM ET

Please order a minimum of two items. Also, please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

A note on TV seasons: I would like to keep seasons of a specific show together.

You can combine any items here with items on my tower to get to the minimum order number.

Also, see the bottom of my post for a list of discounts and freebies.

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Hell on Wheels: The Complete First Season (4 wishers) - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Hell on Wheels: The Complete Fourth Season (5 wishers) - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Disney's Frankenweenie (5 wishers)

The Resident (3 wishers)

Apocalypse Now / Apocalypse Now Redux (Two-Disc Special Edition) (2 wishers) - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Powers: Season One (2 wishers)

Unpostable Wishlisted Blu-ray

Dear White People (2 wishers) - unpostable UPC - 2 buddied credits

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

4 Film Collection: In Too Deep / The Glass Shield / Malevolent / A Rage in Harlem - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Friday (Director's Cut) / Menace II Society (Director's Cut) / Set it Off (Director's Cut) triple feature

The Adventures of Tintin - with slipcover

Dead Awake

Dear Dumb Diary

The Duff - with slipcover

Fightville

The Lorax - with slipcover

Miracle

Mortuary / Salvage / Memory - triple feature

Scream

Skateland - this says "rental ready" in the listing, but it's the retail version

Superbad (Unrated Edition)

Zero/Only Copy in System DVD

Rocky (Collector's Edition) BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Son of the Beach, Volume 1

Discounts - for each order, you can take any items for the discounted price listed below, and these items can also count toward fulfilling the minimum order requirement.

Discounted blu-rays

The Bank Job / Chaos / Safe - 3 credits (discounted from 6) - unpostable UPC

Unknown / Edge of Darkness / Seven / Training Day - 4 credits (discounted from 8)

Alexander Revisited / Troy (Director's Cut) / 300 -  4 credits (discounted from 8)

Nitro Circus 3D + 2D - 3 credits (discounted from 6)

Prom - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Freebies - for each order, you may take one of these items for free. DVDs are disc only and do not include original cases or artwork.

Cover Up

Dear Dumb Diary

Delhi Safari

Justin and the Knights of Valor (6 wishers)

Killer Elite

Our Wild Hearts

Space Warriors

Last Edited on: 3/3/17 10:05 AM EST - Total times edited: 15
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2017 10:49 PM ET

I'd like to remind everyone of the following:

~  Zero / Only copies in the system ... must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a "separate grouping".

Last Edited on: 2/2/17 11:03 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, LIsa!
Date Posted: 2/3/2017 8:13 AM ET

Last Edited on: 2/20/17 8:46 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2017 10:32 AM ET

Last Edited on: 2/20/17 8:55 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
Solvanda (Samuel K.)

Subject: :)
Date Posted: 2/3/2017 10:47 AM ET

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/deaths-of-farmworkers-in-cow-manure-ponds-put-oversight-of-dairy-farms-into-question/2017/09/24/da4f1bae-8813-11e7-961d-2f373b3977ee_story.html?utm_term=.c44475e61593

Monsturd

CLOUD ATLAS

Doctor Who Mark of the Rani

Acne

Last Edited on: 10/3/18 8:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2017 11:36 AM ET

Thanks, Lisa!

Last Edited on: 2/4/17 12:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Lou B.

Date Posted: 2/4/2017 8:53 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 4 items with a minimum of 5 credits. You can combine with my DVD Tower.

WISHLISTED DVDs

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 

The Omega Code Collection

Mel Gibson's Apocalypto (Widescreen Edition)

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 

Bridge to Terabithia 

Mulan II 

Kelly's Heroes (Snap Case)

The Return of the Pink Panther

Harry and the Hendersons (Special Edition)

Disney's A Christmas Carol

Galaxy Quest

Field of Dreams [HD DVD]

Big  Tom Hanks

Race to Witch Mountain (Two-Disc Extended Edition + Digital Copy)

Elf    Remove

Tarzan II

Miracle on 34th Street (Special Edition)

The Scarlet Pimpernel

Addams Family Values

Tooth Fairy

Fiddler on the Roof (Special Edition)

The Susan Sarandon Star Collection (Thelma And Louise / January Man / Something Short of Paradise / Igby Goes Down)

He Got Game

Friday the 13th Deluxe Edition Four-Pack

THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER 

Cinderella II - Dreams Come True

The Omega Man

WISHLISTED BLU-RAYS

John Carter (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Eminem: Live from New York City [Blu-ray] 

Everest Blu-ray Combo Pack   Remove

Season of the Witch [Blu-ray]

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Blu-Ray) 

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 2 Two-movie Set Extended Edition Blu-ray 

Real Steel (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) 

Disneynature: Oceans (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) 

Shrek Forever After (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

ZERO COPIES/ONLY COPY BLU-RAYS

Redemption [Blu-ray]

Whiteout 

The Heat (Blu-ray / DVD) 

Hatfields Mccoys 

Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause [Blu-ray]

White House Down (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD)

Swordfish [Blu-ray]

ZERO COPIES/ONLY COPY DVDs

Brother Bear 2

Ghostbusters Double Feature Gift Set (Ghostbusters/ Ghostbusters 2)  Remove

Get Smart Again 

The Wizard of Oz

The Sugar Creek Gang: Secret Hideout

Charlotte's Web 

Charlotte's Web (Widescreen Edition)     New Still Wrapped 

Shine

Taken - Volume 1: Roswell, The Landing

SEASON OF THE WITCH