Discussion Forums - VHS/Laserdisc Bazaar

Topic: brand new mint laser discs for strait trade only i want 3 used for one mint

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
DonaldStafford (Donald S.)

Subject: brand new mint laser discs for strait trade only i want 3 used for one mint
Date Posted: 2/16/2017 6:50 PM ET

im new i have no idea how this sight work i have a imgur with photos of all my up for swap a dvd on there to provide condition the link is on my profile home here on swapadvd.  i might need a e mail give the hered a name like 'swapadvd'  i have mist many buy reqests because the sihpping windo is only 2 days. so contact me on e mail i wish this site sent you a text message if some bought a movie.   im sorry for not understanding this sight its hard to realy believe there are 17000 active members they need to post all the latest posts of movie at the top so that you chatch all the noobs wiyl there acctive before they abandon the sight and this sight need a date poted because every thing i try to buy i not four sale? i dont like the format this site is criptic you have to sit on it all day every day to lern isways