Discussion Forums - Artwork and Case Bazaar

Topic: Artwork Bundle DVDs, Blurays Slipcovers And Disney Blurays Collectors And C

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Trendkiller (Scott S.)

Subject: Artwork Bundle DVDs, Blurays Slipcovers And Disney Blurays Collectors And C
Date Posted: 2/21/2017 8:47 PM ET

I am looking for Bluray Slipcovers and Disney Bluray Collectors? I also have a lot of DVD Artwork Inserts. Bluray and Dvd cases used and new?

Last Edited on: 2/21/17 8:52 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 2/25/2017 9:27 PM ET

Rather then just say you have a lot of this and that, it would be better to actually list what you have and what titles you need.  If you look at other postings in this section, you'll see that that's what all of us do.

Thanks!!

ritarene (Rita M.)

Date Posted: 2/28/2017 8:29 PM ET

Hi Scott, I am confused by your post. Do you have or are you looking for covers & cases? It is really unclear.

If you have certain titles you are looking for, please list them out. Also, if you have any artwork or inserts you'd like to trade, please give us a list. I may be interested in artwork that could be used for collages. My daughter is taking art & is now creatively inspired. :0)

I've got some cases, and I have an O-ring slipcover for Disney Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 blu/dvd combo.