Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***March Wishlist Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***March Wishlist Multiples***
Date Posted: 3/1/2017 1:30 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 1:30 PM ET

Early in February, I reminded everyone of the following:

~ Zero / Only copies in the system ... must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a "separate grouping".

Starting this month, anyone who is unwilling to keep their Zero/Only Copy items separate from their regular WL multiples will receive a strike and be required to delete their post for the month.

I'd also like to point out that the paperbackswap WL multiples do not allow the use of "Zero Copy" "Only Copy" or "Unpostable" items. These are privileges that we enjoy in this thread. If they're continually abused, they will be taken away.

Last Edited on: 3/1/17 1:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
jt4pres (James W.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 1:35 PM ET

Minimum 3 title order to save $ on shipping.  May be combined with my Tower. Now offering one (1) free single disc DVD from my tower with every qualifying order.

Wish Listed Blu-Ray:
28 Days Later (6w) Added 3/10
Edge of Tomorrow [BR/DVD] (13w)
Ice Age (6w) Added 3/10
The LEGO Movie [BR/DVD] (3w) Added 3/10
Serenity (13w) Added 3/29

Zero Copy Blu-Ray:
Crazy, Stupid, Love [BR/DVD]
Fast Five [BR/DVD]
Pacific Rim [BR/DVD]
The Social Network
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [BR/DVD]
The Town

Wish Listed DVD:
He Got Game (1w)
Killer Klowns from Outer Space  (1w)
Rocky (2w)
Rocky IV (2w)

Zero Copy DVD:
Ace Ventura Pet Detective
Bloodsport
The Day After Tomorrow
Fever Pitch (Boston Red Sox Curse Reversed Edition)
Freddy Got Fingered
The Natural

Unpostable Blu-Ray:
San Andreas Unpostable, (this came with Blu-Ray disc only, no DVD - 2 buddied credits)

Unpostable DVD:
X-Men 1.5 Unpostable, no UPC code (1 buddied credit)

Last Edited on: 3/29/17 9:58 AM EST - Total times edited: 14
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 2:02 PM ET

Choose 4 items or 3 if one is a set; or 2 sets from here or my tower.  Make sure you have money and credits in your account.  Must choose 1 postable to follow the rules.  Thanks

Wishlisted DVD series:

The Blacklist The Complete First Season

Breaking Bad The Complete Fifth Season

The Outer Limits - Volume 1

Wishlisted DVDs: 

The Jeff Dunham Show

Last Vegas

Into the Storm

Tennis Anyone

The Blues Brothers

Redemption

Wishlisted Blu-rays:

Unpostable blu-rays:

Expendables 3  single disc version  (walmart) wrong upc 2 credits

The Tie That Binds disc only 1 credit

Zero copy DVD:  

The Fast and the Furious - Tokyo Drift

The Natural

Unpostable sets:

The OC - The Complete First Season    discs only   reduced to 3

MacGyver - The Complete Final Season     discs 1,2,4 only; reduced to 2  

Smallville - The Complete First Season   discs only   reduced to 4

Sliders - The First and Second Seasons      no upc

Disc Only:  2 for 1; counts as 1 credit toward minimum.

House MD - Season Two    6 discs; counts as 3   

Beyond the Law

Eight Crazy Nights

Death Warrant

Double Impact

7th Heaven Season 1 disc 1

Poseidon

The Ring Two

Zookeeper

Cyborg

Hogan's Heroes Season 2    disc 2

Bourne Files bonus disc

The Perfect Man

UV 1 free with order.

Criminal

Redemption

Warcraft

Lockout

Batman Begins

Dark Knight Rises

Cabin in the Woods

Chernobyl Diaries

Escape Plan

Expendables 2 (2)

Happy Feet

Hope Springs

Hours

Last Stand

Trouble with the Curve

Wrath of the Titans

Last Edited on: 3/27/17 7:33 AM EST - Total times edited: 35
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 2:05 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or my PBS Wishlist MultiplesWishlisted Unpostables, or Bookshelf.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

UV Codes:

• Cabin in the Woods
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
  • The Lego Movie
  • Mad Max: Fury Road
  • Titanic

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

• Big Love - Emmy submission disc with 2 episodes
  • Without a Trace - Emmy submission disc with 4 episodes in slightly damaged commemorative tin

Last Edited on: 3/17/17 10:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 3:22 PM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles totaling 5 or more credits from these lists and/or my tower.

If a request is made from my tower I will offer a credit discount. 

Most are BLU RAYS. Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

Last Edited on: 3/19/17 9:31 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 3:25 PM ET

I will accept any request of 2 or more movies totaling 5 credits or more in any combination of Blu-Rays and DVDs from this list or from My Tower.  Please post request on this thread and PM me as well.  Happy swapping.  Cheers.

UV/Digital Codes

Incentive: 1 free w/ any request that includes 1 or more regular DVD movie from My Tower with your order. 

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy 

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

•  

Blu-Ray - Unpostable

DVDs - Postable w/ Copies in System

Tower Deal: If ordering regular DVDs from My Tower you can pick 1 get 1 free (can substitute UV code for freebie)

• I have about 10 other DVDs not listed here on My Tower that can be part of a Tower Deal

DVDs - Postable Discounted 

Last Edited on: 4/5/17 5:05 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 4:50 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/1/17 4:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 4:59 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times last year and it's a hassle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVD:

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Unpostables post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

Deals:

• More to come.

Freebies (1 per 3 item order):.

• Bloodrayne PC Game - disc only
  • Dungeons & Dragons: The Beginning Disc & artwork only.
  • Land of the Blind - Disc & artwork only. This one didn't play all the way for me.

Freebies with orders of 5 or more items or 8 credits (+ 1 Freebie from the previous list):

• Madden NFL 10 PS3 - Disc only
  • Space Station Sims PC game
  • Tony Hawk's Proving Ground PS3 Game
  • Zoo Tycoon PC Game

Freebies with orders of 7 or more items or 12+ credits (Plus 1 freebie from each of the 2 previous lists):

• Mission Impossible Collection (1-5) HD (iTunes/UV)  - Added 1/24

Last Edited on: 4/1/17 2:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 13
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 5:12 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/28/18 3:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 16
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 5:13 PM ET

Please pick 3 or more  (minimum of 5 credits).  

Pick from my wishlist DVD and BluRay postables and non-postables below. You can  include titles from my Tower or zero copies listed to meet the minimum.     Be sure to have your choices on auto. PM me as well as post here, all the titles you'd like to get.  Happy hunting!

Also, do you have discs without cover art? Check My two large postings in the Artwork and Case Bazaar section. You can pick one or two covers as a FREE bonus with any group of DVDs/blu-rays you request from me.

Special note: I'm no longer sending anything factory sealed (unless stated otherwise) due to discs coming loose and being damaged by the post office.  All DVDs & Blu-Rays will be inspected before I send them with bubblewrap inside the case.  Thanks!

Postable Wishlisted DVDs

America's Test Kitchen Season 13

Adam-12: Vol. 1

Adam's Rib

Airheads / Idiocracy

America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies Uncensored

Alien Apocalypse

Among Us

APHRODITE OF ASIA

The Beat That My Heart Skipped

Big Bad Wolf

Body Heat

Bottle Rocket

The Best of the Platters

Blood Trails

Big Wind on Campus (aka Fart The Movie)

Benny Hill - Golden Greats

Black Sheep

Blindness

Blind Target

The Best of Times

The Beaver

Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies

Boogie Nights

Carry On Laughing - The Complete Series

Castle Freak

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chocolat

The Complete Pepin Techniques and Recipes - PBS

Channel Island Girls

Coffy

Contemporary Bellydance and Yoga Conditioning with Ariellah

Cardcaptors - Tests of Courage

Clueless

Chillerama

The Contractor

Devil Girl From Mars

DEMON LOVER/GARGOYLE GIRLS

Driving Miss Daisy

Discover Bellydance same upc, different packaging.

Dirt Merchant

The Eagle Has Landed

Elvis - That's the Way It Is

Evil Unleashed The Mummy

Extras The Complete Second Season - has library center stickers on discs

Enough Said

E-Dreams

Empire Records

End of the Century - The Story of the Ramones

Falling Sky

The Foot Fist Way

Forbidden Angel

4 Film Favorites Holiday Comedy Collection

Guys Dolls

Ghost Team One

Ginger Snaps 2 - Unleashed

The Golden Girls - The Complete Third Season

Hell of the Living Dead

Hatchetman

Hunger Creature Comforts

The Hunger Web of Desires

The Hi-Line

Hard 'N' Heavy Vol 2

Hard Pill

Hatchet for the Honeymoon / Scream of the Demon Lover

Hello Dolly Widescreen Edition

The Honeymooners - Classic 39 Episodes

I Spy - Bridge of Spies

Jailhouse Rock

The Jackhammer Massacre

Janine's Private Party

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978

Jackie's Back

King Kong

Lady The Tramp II - Scamp's Adventure

Little Shop of Horrors

Live a Little Love a Little

Law Order - The First Year

The Machinist

Man for All Seasons

Modesty Blaise

MASH TV Season 3 - upc# 024543529972

Marley Magic Tribute to Bob Marley

Michael Flatley - Lord of the Dance

Monsters Inc

Movie 43

Moonlight Waves

Nippon Love Letters

Never So Few

The Notebook

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

Pork Chop Hill

Project Grizzly

Pulse

Pure Beauties Jessica Chung Never So Few

Pure Beauties: Madonna.JP.X. - Madoka Ozawa

Psycho 3

PTU Police Tactical Unit

Prensa Corrupta

Return from Witch Mountain Special Edition

Romper Stomper

Ray Charles - O Genio - Live in Brazil 1963

Reggae Movie

Rodney Yee's AM/PM Yoga For Beginners DVD

Red Violin

Recess - School's Out

Rampo Noir

Rookie of the Year

Rockin the Night Away - Live From Palm Spring

Santo Contra Los Jinetes Del T

Scrooged

Satan in the Suburbs

Simple Scrapbooks: Celebrating Birthdays, Holidays and Everyday Life

Shadow of the Thin Man

Summer Heat

The Substitute/The Substitute 3 Winner Takes All

Stagecoach

Strange Brew

Spring Forward

Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade

Suckers

THX 1138

Trancers 5 Sudden Deth

Trancers

Twister

The Tingler

The Thin Man

Vampire Carmilla Game of Pleasure

Very Special Christmas Special - Jeff Dunham

Voltron Vol 5 Defender of the Universe-Black Lion -  in collectable tin

What's Up Doc

Win Win

Waterworld - DTS

Wai Lana's Little Yogis, Vol. 1

Wolf

West Side Story

West Side Story

YoungHeart (Young@heart)

Young Frankenstein (Special Edition)

Zombie Chronicles

I wish to send the following two Wild Wild West seasons to one person. They are all brand new, factory shrinkwrapped.

The Wild Wild West - The Complete Second Season

The Wild Wild West - The Third Season

Postable Wishlisted Blu-Rays

Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies

Firestorm

Nightfall (Blu-Ray)

Wish I Was Here

Un-postable Wishlisted & None Posted

Despicable Me 2 [Blu-ray] - blu-ray disc and case (no DVD) 2 credits

Nightmare City - Different distributor & edition of the same movie. Has German version as well as US version - No upc

Ratatouille - blu-ray - No cover art

The Best Of the Dean Martin Variety Show (no upc) Special Edition

Laura Pausini: Live in Paris (upc not in system) 2 disc (concert DVD/CD)

Moliere - great shape but disc only

Disney's Little Einsteins - Our Big Huge Adventure - has a little wear on it but plays fine

The Beautiful Bay Area 3, Our Beautiful Parks - It's a PBS (KQED) production (Not in the system)

Star Trek The Next Generation - The Complete First Season - no upc

DESPICABLE ME (WS) DESPICABLE ME (WS) - disc only

Tales From The Darkside The Movie  - disc only

WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete First Season (2014)  Same series, different edition.  No upc. 

Growing Green Babies - No cover art but comes with book

The Maltese Falcon  - has a closeout slash on the upc

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2001 (disc only)

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2002 (disc only)

To End All Wars - disc only

Pirates Of Ghost Island - disc only

Lost Keaton: Sixteen Comedy Shorts 1934-1937  - unpostable (disc 2 only)  8 sound Keaton shorts

Rascal Flatts Live  - Unpostable because it's a 2 disc set, not one like the system says.

Welcome to the Jungle - disc only

Bed and Board - Criterion Collection - no cover art

She Wore a Yellow Ribbon - cover art was slightly trimmed

All Hat - Cover art was cut to fit a blu-ray case

Trancers: The Ultimate Deth Collection - This set has the first 3 Trancers (not 5) on 3 discs.  The system is mistaken

A Haunting In Salem - UPC brings up the wrong edition

Freak Out (2006) Unrated - UPC not in system - single disc edition.

Switch  - DVD only. no blu-ray - comes with slipcover but no case cover art.

Bitch Slap (Unrated) - Has closeout hole punch on upc

Masters of Horror Pick Me Up - disc only

2 disc set called Dark Disposition that include 10 horror features (5 of them are wishlisted).  UPC is not in the system.  The titles included in this set are:  "13 Hours In A Warehouse", "Army Of The Dead", "Project Purgatory", "Kidnapped Souls", "Animals", "The Woodsman", "Death Knows Your Name", "Blood Descendents",  "Jok'el", & "Poe".

"Harmful If Swallowed" Dane Cook - DVD/CD set - upc not in system

Naughty Girl Pure Beauties - disc only

Dragons - A Fantasy Made Real (Best of Discovery Channel Volume 3) - no upc

Best Of Discovery Channel Volumes 3 - Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom - No upc

INTIMACY - disc only

Looney Tunes Spotlight Collection Vol 1  This one is un-postable because the upc was on an outer sleeve that is missing.

Howard Hughes Medical Institute: Evolution, Constant Change and Common Threads (2 DVD Set)

Remedy Club Tour - David Crowder Band (DVD/CD) - UPC not in the system

Never Scared - Chris Rock (DVD/CD) - UPC not in the system

The Eagle Has Landed (disc only)

Reel Nikkei Stories - 2 discs - no upc (Best Buy exclusive)

Flogging Molly Whiskey on a Sunday - This is a 2 disc (DVD/CD) edition - upc not in system

The Eddy Duchin Story - (disc only)

Luxury Trains of the World: The Northern Belle - The British Orient Express (slash on UPC)

The Carol Burnett Show  features Episode 1002 - Dinah Shore / Episode 722 - The Jackson 5 (no upc)

Handel - Coronation Anthems / David Willcocks Holland Boys Choir Dutch Baroque Collegium  - has a closeout hole punch on upc.

Cheaper By the Dozen (original version)  disc only

Hanna [Blu-ray] - Disc & case only - no cover art

Moonrise Kingdom - has case but no cover art - Single disc Focus release

The Public Enemy - Disc only

OT:OUR TOWN. A Famous American Play in an Infamous American Town - no upc

Evil - comes with a color copy of the cover art

Adventures of Superman - The Complete Fifth and Sixth Seasons (disc only)

Adventures of Superman - The Complete First Two Seasons (disc only)

Easter Parade (Unpostable because of no cover art) Nice condition discs come in a case.

V2(Squared) Live: Concert 2 - This is a Santa Rosa, CA rock band that features a 10 year old drummer & guitarist. No upc, so it's unpostable.

Adventures of Superman - The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons (disc only)

The Far Country - Cover art has been slightly trimmed & has slash on upc

These are unpostable because they have covers made by a library:

Beasts of the Southern Wild

Johnny Suede

Tyler Perry's Good Deeds - good condition

Get Low - a little wear  but it played without problem.

ANNA KARENINA ANNA KARENINA  - Excellent condition

Frontline Lost in Detention The Hidden Legacy of 9/11 - PBS - Near new condition

ZERO COPIES IN THE SYSTEM - Blu-Rays & DVDs

Airplane

The Arizona Raiders

An Officer and a Gentleman - Still factory sealed

As the Light Goes Out  -  Blu-Ray - Jackie Chan

Animal Rescue, Vol. 2: Best Cat Rescues

Binge Purge

Black Belt Karate

Brooklyn Babylon

Camp Blood

Cats Dogs The Revenge of Kitty Galore - Blu-Ray

Call Me - The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss

Cast Away

Cornman American Vegetable Hero

Dead Clowns

Doll Graveyard

Edges of Darkness

Eyes of Fire

Eastern Horror: Robo Vampire/Devil's Dynamite

Ed Edd 'n' Eddy Vol 1 Edifying Ed-ventures

Eastern Horror: Tales From the East/Return of the Evil Fox

50 Stacks

411VM Skateboarding Best of 9

Feedback

Fire Serpent

The Firm - Body Sculpting System 2 4-Pack

From Dusk Till Dawn Series with Bonus CD

Front Line [DVD/Blu-ray Combo]

Flesh Freaks

F Troop

G-Men From Hell

The Goal

Gate Keepers 21 - Final Gate

Grounded for Life - Season One

Grease (Rockin' Rydell Edition)

Greg the Bunny - The Complete Series

Handy Manny - Fixing It Right

Hang the VJ

High School Caesar

Hollywood Ending

Honey Glaze/Braindrainer

Heroes of Latin Hip Hop

The Hammer

Hunting Season

I Trust You to Kill Me

Islam vs Islamists/Muslims Against Jihad

Inbred Rednecks Special Edition DVD

Incubus

The Incredible Mrs Ritchie

Jekyll & Hyde - The Musical

Judge

Jekyll Island

Jeff Corwin Experience - Out on a Limb

Jigsaw

Jive Chicken

The Karate Kid - blu-ray

Kamikaze Taxi

Kathy Smith Peel off the Pounds Pilates

Liberated Zone

Legend of the Bog

Legendary Amazons  (Blu-Ray)

Little Rascals Vols 3-4

Lords of Barrio

Man With The Screaming Brain

Miner's Massacre

Misery

The New Method Baby and Mom Postnatal Yoga

None But the Brave

Necessary Evil

NBA Courtside Comedy

Ozzy Osbourne - The Prince Of F Darkness

Pat the Bunny Playdates

Poison Dust

The Poker Card and Chip Handling DVD Series Vol 1 Chip Tricks 70 Chip Tricks

Paintball Jungle Battle Cam

Pocket Ninjas

Partners in Crime

The People That Time Forgot

The Pool

The Red Skulls

Runaway Bride

Sammy Davis Jr - One Cool Cat

Shaft / Shaft's Big Score / Shaft in Africa  - has slash on upc but can be read,

Seinfeld Season 1 2

Spread

Shrek - The Story So Far

Shaolin  (Blu-Ray)

Something In The Air Extreme Skiing Snowboarding

Stage Ghost

2002 World Series Video - Anaheim Angels vs San Francisco Giants

Shaolin Mantis (This is the Platinum Edition)

Small Ball A Little League Story - PBS Home Video release

The Smurfs

Show Stoppers

Tremors Attack Pack

Thomas Friends Sing Along Stories

Tokyo Mafia Wrath of the Yakuza

Too Hot for Hell 4 Movie Pack

TNT Jackson/Black Godfather

Tremors 3 - Back to Perfection

Ultimate Prey

Up From Slavery - Blu-ray

Various Artists - Flash Frames

Visions of Horror

Wingrave

Wesley Willis - The Daddy of Rock 'n' Roll

Where the Truth Lies

Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego Time Traveler

Zarra's Law

Last Edited on: 4/3/17 1:58 AM EST - Total times edited: 44
jamers (Jamie W.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 5:36 PM ET

Please order 3 items or more to save on shipping. If you order something with 4 or more credits, you may only order two things to complete an order.  I also have unpostable copies of Tell Tale [Blu-ray] (similar) and Angels and Demons (1 disc edition, not two) on Bluray that are unpostable due to the upc not being there.  If you want them, they can be tacked onto an order for one credit each. May combine with anything on my tower and please have everything on your wishlist on autorequest. Thank you!

Wishlisted Blu-rays
Starship Troopers (+ BD Live) [Blu-ray] (10 Wishers)
Scream 3 [Blu-ray]  (2 Wishers)

Wishlisted DVDs
Haunting at Preston Castle (1 Wisher)
Darkening Sky (3 Wishers)
Grimm: Season One (6 Wishers)
Lake Mungo  (9 Wishers) 

Zero Copies DVDs
Chronicles of the Paranormal: Psi Factor S3 & S4 

Zero Copy Blu-rays
Scream [Blu-ray]
Scream 2 [Blu-ray]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Blu-ray) 

SarahJo621 (Sarah J.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 10:07 PM ET

PMing Tammy for:

Helix Season 2, Teen Witch, and Inside Out.

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Tammy!
Date Posted: 3/1/2017 10:45 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/2/17 11:13 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2017 10:59 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/2/17 12:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Jennifer M.

Date Posted: 3/2/2017 1:49 PM ET

Please order a minimum of three items. Also, please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

You can combine any items here with items on my tower to get to the minimum order number.

Please PM me and post your orders within this thread.

These are all Blu-Rays.

2 Guns

No Escape

Independence Day Resurgence

The Angry Birds Movie

Independence Day

Mission Impossible (Special Edition)

Mission Impossible II

Mission Impossible III

TV Season

Downton Abbey Season 6

Last Edited on: 3/3/17 12:57 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
y2santos (John S.)

Date Posted: 3/2/2017 3:04 PM ET

PM'in Alexis L. for:

Wishlisted

San Andreas 

Unpostable
Suicide Squad (Extended Cut + Theatrical Cut) (Extended Blu-ray + Theatrical Blu-ray + DVD) 

From Tower
Dance Flick (Blu ray).

Barbelle (Barb E.)

Date Posted: 3/2/2017 3:10 PM ET

Requested from Becky:

1) The 4400 season 3

2) Breaking Bad final season

3) Monster

4) Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada

5) Iron Man 3 UV Code

Barbelle (Barb E.)

Date Posted: 3/2/2017 3:23 PM ET

Requested from Tammy:

1) Wire in the Blood season 4

2) Wire in the Blood season 5

3) Stonehearst Asylum

4) Free Home Button Stickers

Jerry S.

Date Posted: 3/2/2017 4:12 PM ET

sent pm to lory for,

Eastern Horror: Robo Vampire/Devil's Dynamite
Vampire Carmilla & Game of Pleasure
DEMON LOVER/GARGOYLE GIRLS
Devil Girl From Mars (Alien)
Blind Target

Jennifer M.

Date Posted: 3/2/2017 8:48 PM ET

Messaged Tammy for

I'd like to order:
Huge the Complete Series
Leverage Season 1
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
Atlantis-The Last Empire
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

for the freebie, I would like the Mission Impossible 1-5 UV code.  The order should be over 12 credits

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 3/2/2017 10:28 PM ET

Just added to the above list:

Pee-wee's Playhouse #1 - Seasons 1 and 2

America's Test Kitchen Season 13

Elvis - That's the Way It Is

Man for All Seasons

Last Edited on: 3/3/17 1:30 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
Lou B.

Date Posted: 3/3/2017 8:30 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 4 items with a minimum of 5 credits. You can combine with my DVD Tower.

WISHLISTED DVDs

The Wizard of Oz

Treasure Planet

Meet the Robinsons

Selena - Ones

Dolphin Tale     Remove

The Omega Code Collection

Mel Gibson's Apocalypto (Widescreen Edition)

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 

Kelly's Heroes

The Return of the Pink Panther

Galaxy Quest

Field of Dreams [HD DVD]

Tarzan II

Miracle on 34th Street (Special Edition)

The Scarlet Pimpernel

Addams Family Values

Fiddler on the Roof (Special Edition)

He Got Game

Friday the 13th Deluxe Edition Four-Pack

THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER 

Cinderella II - Dreams Come True

The Omega Man

WISHLISTED BLU-RAYS

Lucy (Blu-ray + DVD)

Eminem: Live from New York City [Blu-ray] 

Season of the Witch [Blu-ray]

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 2 Two-movie Set Extended Edition Blu-ray 

Shrek Forever After (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Ratatouille [Blu-ray]

ZERO COPIES/ONLY COPY BLU-RAYS

Baggage Claim [Blu-ray] 

Life as We Know It 

Redemption [Blu-ray]

Whiteout 

Hatfields Mccoys 

Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause [Blu-ray]

White House Down (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD)

Swordfish [Blu-ray]

ZERO COPIES/ONLY COPY DVDs

The Complete Superman Collection

Tooth Fairy

Alien Quadrilogy 

Brother Bear 2

Get Smart Again 

The Sugar Creek Gang: Secret Hideout

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 

Charlotte's Web 

Bridge to Terabithia 

Taken - Volume 1: Roswell, The Landing

Mulan II 

SEASON OF THE WITCH 

Malcolm X

Apocalypse Now Redux

Race to Witch Mountain (Two-Disc Extended Edition + Digital Copy)

Dinosaur

Battle for Terra

Disney's A Christmas Carol

Boomerang/Harlem Nights  Eddie Murphy

War Action

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED

Seventh Son   Blu-ray disc only  2 credits

The Sorcerer's Apprentice     dvd only

Captain Phillips       Blu-ray disk, case and artwork. No DVD

Last Edited on: 4/1/17 6:41 PM EST - Total times edited: 21
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Date Posted: 3/3/2017 9:56 AM ET

PM'd Lory

PeeWee's Playhouse 1-2
Pact with the Devil

Switching to Vampire's Coffin if still available
A Haunting in Salem

Last Edited on: 3/3/17 12:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Jason N.

Date Posted: 3/3/2017 10:06 AM ET

Please order a minimum of two items. Also, please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

A note on TV seasons: I would like to keep seasons of a specific show together.

You can combine any items here with items on my tower to get to the minimum order number.

Also, see the bottom of my post for a list of discounts and freebies.

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Finding Nemo (19 wishers)

Brave (11 wishers)

Man of Steel 3D + 2D (3 wishers)

Unpostable Wishlisted Blu-ray

Dear White People (2 wishers) - unpostable UPC - 2 buddied credits

Wishlisted DVD

In Living Color: Season One (1 wisher)

In Living Color: Season Two (2 wishers)

In Living Color: Season Three (5 wishers)

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

4 Film Collection: In Too Deep / The Glass Shield / Malevolent / A Rage in Harlem - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Friday (Director's Cut) / Menace II Society (Director's Cut) / Set it Off (Director's Cut) triple feature

Dead Awake

Dear Dumb Diary

The Duff - with slipcover

Fightville

The Joneses

The Lorax - with slipcover

Miracle

Mortuary / Salvage / Memory - triple feature

Oz the Great and Powerful with slipcover

Scream

Skateland - this says "rental ready" in the listing, but it's the retail version

Superbad (Unrated Edition)

Zero/Only Copy in System DVD

Son of the Beach, Volume 1

Discounts - for each order, you can take any items for the discounted price listed below, and these items can also count toward fulfilling the minimum order requirement.

Discounted blu-rays

The Bank Job / Chaos / Safe - 3 credits (discounted from 6) - unpostable UPC

Alexander Revisited / Troy (Director's Cut) / 300 -  4 credits (discounted from 8)

Nitro Circus 3D + 2D - 3 credits (discounted from 6)

Prom - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Freebies - for each order, you may take one of these items for free. DVDs are disc only and do not include original cases or artwork.

Cover Up

Dear Dumb Diary

Delhi Safari

Justin and the Knights of Valor (6 wishers)

Killer Elite

Our Wild Hearts

Space Warriors

Last Edited on: 4/3/17 2:41 PM EST - Total times edited: 14

Page: