Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Box Set UPC issue

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Learned2Heal (S A A.)

Subject: Box Set UPC issue
Date Posted: 4/8/2017 9:55 AM ET

I have the first 3 seasons of Six Feet Under available, which I had received as a box set. The outer box got damaged and discarded long ago. The inner boxes are intact and like new. Including the DVDs themselves. I can and have posted them as individual seasons 1,2,3. However, as individual seasons there is no immediate demand for them. But, as a box set, I see 3 people wishing for them (http://www.swapadvd.com/Six-Feet-Under-Complete-First/dvd/67435/). I don't know the UPC code for the 3 season box set. I tried looking it up online, but no luck. Anybody have any ideas how I can make these available to the people wishing for them? 

Thanks in advance. 

Kevin R.

Date Posted: 4/8/2017 1:32 PM ET

These cannot be traded through the system as a boxed set. Even if you knew the UPC number for the set, it cannot be posted without having the actual packaging for the box set. Your only option would be to offer them as a set in the bazaar, as an unpostable. Since there is no demand for the seasons individually, my guess is that the wishers for the box set want the box set packaging. I have a hunch that they would want to see a discount on the credits asked, for a set lacking the packaging. But that's only a hunch.