Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***September WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***September WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 9/1/2017 10:40 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 9/1/2017 10:40 PM ET

AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 9/1/2017 10:41 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower or my PBS Wishlist MultiplesWishlisted Unpostables, or Bookshelf.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Blu-ray and Blu-ray/DVD Combo Bundles:

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy / Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

Last Edited on: 9/26/17 10:35 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
hangfirebooks (William S.)

Date Posted: 9/1/2017 10:58 PM ET

Orders of 5 credits or more please. May be combined with selections from my DVD Tower (a bunch of solid new arrivals there as well), or my SwapaCD Tower. Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

WL'd DVDs

2 Days in the Valley (early Charlize Theron) (4w) 
3:10 to Yuma (1957) (1w) NEW 9/15
Adam's Rib (1w) NEW 9/5
Alfred Hitchcock Presents volume 2 (1w)
Alien Raiders (1w) 
Bad Lieutenant (Harvey Keitel) (2w)
Batman - Mask of the Phantasm (3w) 
Beach Party at the Threshold of Hell (1w) 
Beach Party at the Threshold of Hell (Workprint Version) NO UPC UNPOSTABLE but would like to go with the above)
Big Fan (Patton Oswalt) (2w)
Black Sheep (Unrated) (9w) 
Blind Target (Dir: Jess Franco. Lina Romay, Linnea Quigley) (3w)
Boiling Point ("Beat" Takeshi Kitano) (1w)
Carousel (1956) (2w) NEW 9/11
Chinese Super Ninjas (1w) 
Crippled Avengers (aka Return of the Five Deadly Venoms) (2w) 
City of God (1w) 
Cry Baby Killer (w/Colorized Little Shop of Horrors) (1w) 
The Dead Hate the Living (1w) 
Dead Man's Shoes (tear to art) (3w) 
Deranged / Motel Hell (18w) NEW 9/19
Divine Trash (John Waters Doc) (4w) NEW 9/19
DJ Shadow - Live! In Tune & On Time (1w)
D.O.A.: Dead or Alive (fighting videogame adaptation) (1w)
Donkey Punch (1w) NEW 9/15
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (9w)
A Family for Joe (Robert Mitchum sitcom. Pilot and 1st cpl episodes) (1w) NEW 9/5
Father of the Bride (2w) NEW 9/19
Femme Fatale (Rebecca Romijn) (2w) 
The Film Crew: Hollywood After Dark (MST3K alum) (6w) NEW 9/19
Filth and the Fury - A Sex Pistols Film (5w) NEW 9/5
The Gene Krupa Story (Great cast with Sal Mineo, Susan Kohner from Imitation of Life, Yvonne Craig "Catwoman", T'Pau and one of the dancing Green Women from Star Trek TOS) (7w) NEW 9/22
Grizzly Man (2w) NEW 9/19
The House That Screamed (1w) 
Idiocracy (40w) NEW 9/19
Intacto (2w)
Jamaica Inn (Hitchcock. Kino Edition) (4w) NEW 9/5
A Kiss Before Dying (4w) NEW 9/19
Ley Lines (Takashi Miike) (1w) NEW 9/15
Love Meetings (Pasolini) (3w) NEW 9/19
The Misfits (Clark Gable. Marilyn Monroe) (4w) NEW 9/19
Mum and Dad (10w)
Murder Party (2w) NEW 9/15
Ninja Scroll: The Series, Volume 1 - Dragon Stone (1w) NEW 9/10
No Holds Barred (Hulk Hogan) (6w) 
On the Town (Gene Kelly; Frank Sinatra) (6w) NEW 9/19
Pack (Bloody Disgusting Selects) (3w) 
The Panic in Needle Park (12w) NEW 9/11
Powerpuff Girls - The Movie (3w)
Pulse (1w)
The REAL Ghostbusters, Volume 1 (Steelcase) (3w)  
ReBoot - Season III, Vol. 2 - The Net (1w) NEW 9/11
Redacted (1w) (Ex-renter) 
Revengers Tragedy (6w) 
Road Racers and V Four Victory (Motorcycle-racing films) (2w)
The Roost (Ti West) (5w) NEW 9/15
Ruthless People (9w)
Screaming Dead (Misty Mundae) (4w) 
Shatter Dead (1w) NEW 9/15
The Story of the Weeping Camel (4w)
Terror Taxi (1w)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1w)
Torture Garden (1w) 
Tough Guys Don't Dance (Norman Mailer directed. Isabella Rosellini. Mind-numbingly bizarre bad) (1w) NEW 9/15
The Transformer: The Movie (Animated. Rhino 2000) NEW 9/4
Trapped In The Closet Chapters 13-22  (1w)  (first volume available on my tower)
Who the #$&% Is Jackson Pollock? (1w)
Wicked City (Anime) (8w)
Woman of the Year (1942) (3w) NEW 9/5
Wristcutters: A Love Story (17w) NEW 9/19
The Wrong Guy (Dave Foley of Kids in the Hall) (hole punches to spine) (6w) 
Yellow Submarine (75w) NEW 9/21

WL'd BLU-RAY

Crank [Blu-ray] (1w) 
Dumbo 75th Anniversary Bluray/DVD on Blu-ray (12w) NEW 9/11
Full Metal Jacket [Blu-ray] (3w)  NEW 9/5
Hellraiser / Hellraiser II [Blu-ray] (6w)
Spider-Man 2 (2w) NEW 9/15
Troll 2 [BLU-RAY] (8w) NEW 9/15
21 Jump Street (2012) (4w) NEW 9/17
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971) (10w) NEW 9/17
Young Adult (2w) NEW 9/17
Zombieland (4w) NEW 9/17

ZERO COPIES DVD

Above the Law/Hard to Kill (0w, 0 posted) 
Altered States (0w, 0 posted) 
Beat the Devil (Alpha Video) (0w, 0 posted) 
Binge and Purge (low budget fascist cannibal dystopia) (0w, 0 posted)
The Bloody Brood (Alpha Vid., Peter Falk as a thrill-killing Beatnik) (0w, 0 posted)
Cabin Boy (Chris Elliott) (0w, 0p) 
City Hunter (Jackie Chan)
Cold Harvest (0w, 0p) 
Dead Eyes of London (0w, 0 posted)  
Devil in the Flesh (Rose McGowan) (0w, 0p) 
Dog Bite Dog (Martial Arts) (0w, 0 posted) 
The Killer Shrews (Alpha Video) (0w, 0 posted) NEW 9/15
Gabby (Early Fleischer Brothers Animated Feature) (0w, 0 posted)  
The Guest (Ann Baxter) (0w, 0 posted) NEW 9/15
Guild - Season One (0w, 0 posted) (want to go together w/ S2) NEW 9/5 
Guild - Season Two (0w, 0 posted) (want to go together w/ S1) NEW 9/5 
In Harm's Way (WWII, Pearl Harbor. John Wayne, Kirk Douglas. Different cover art but same UPC) (0w, 0 posted) NEW 9/11
Leprechaun in the Hood (0w, 0 posted)
Lights Out and Other Supernatural Tales (0w, 0p)
Love Object (0p, 0w) NEW 9/3
The Machinist (0w, 0 posted) 
Missing in Action (2w) NEW 9/21
My Bloody Valentine (1981) / April Fool's Day (1986) Double Feature (0w, 0 posted)
Naked Killer (Art moisture Rumpled) (0w, 0 posted)  
Pansy Division: Life in a Gay Rock Band (0w, 0p) NEW 9/13
Pathology (Alyssa Milano) (0w, 0 posted)
Perfect Creature (Steampunk vampire dystopia science fiction) (0w, 0 posted) 
Scream (0w, 0p) NEW 9/15
The Sleeping Tiger (Dirk Bogarde) (0w, 0p) NEW 9/15
Sleepstalker (Elm Street rip-off with a creepy-voiced killer) (0w, 0p) 
The Sticky Fingers of Time (lesbian science fiction) (0w, 0p) NEW 9/19
Supergrass is 10: The Best of 94 - 04 (2 DVD-Set) (0w, 0p) 
Tammy Wynette: Greatest Hits Live (0w, 0p) 
Terror of Frankenstein (0w, 0p) NEW 9/19

ZERO COPIES BLU-RAY

Blade II [Blu-ray]  (0w, 0p) NEW 9/5
Bridesmaids [Blu-ray Only, no dvd] (0w, 0 posted) 
Happy Feet (Blu-Ray) (0w, 0 posted) NEW 9/15
I Know Who Killed Me (Lindsay Lohan) [Blu-ray] (0w, 0 posted) 
Mortal Kombat [Blu-ray] (0w, 0 posted)  
Push BLU-RAY (Chris Evans; Dakota Fanning) (0w, 0 posted)
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut [Blu-ray] (0w, 0p) 

UNPOSTABLE DVD

24 Hour Party People (hairline cracks around spindle that did not effect play for me) (8w) NEW 9/19
Avatar: The Last Airbender. Complete series. 13 Disks (Art and notes but no cases). Will do for 10 creds.
Blood Trails (mountain bike slasher. Unrecognized UPC: 031398210672. Same as this one with 1w)
Brainiac (Mexican Horror) (Front Row Entertainment) (mismatched UPC) 
An Erotic Vampire in Paris (Misty Mundae) 1 disk from the originally multi-disk "An Erotic Vampire in Paris Collection. Other titles are sharpied out on art--I didn't do it) 
The Five Star Stories (UNPOSTABLE UPC: 4988102822712. Anime. Japanese Animation. Same as this one.) (0w, 0p) NEW 9/11
Honeymooners "Classic 39 Episodes" (5 disk set, missing disk 4. Will do for 3 creds) (4w)
I Confess (Hitchcock. Ex-library. Color copied art) (9w)
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (UNPOSTABLE UPC: 5001523412148. Anime. Japanese Animation.) (0w, 0p) NEW 9/11
John Waters DVD Scrapbook (No UPC. Probably loose disk from set) NEW 9/19
Magic Sword (Basil Rathbone; Bert I. Gordon) (mismatched UPC: 883904145844
Masters of Horror: William Malone - The Fair Haired Child (Unrecognized UPC: 013131509199. Same as this one) (0w, 0p)  
Masters of Horror: Stuart Gordon - Dreams in the Witch House (Lovecraft Adaptation. Unrecognized UPC: 013131447897. Same as this one with 2w)
Monster (Charlize Theron) UNPOSTABLE EX-RENTER. UPC covered by Blockbuster sticker  
Old Joy (Art water-damaged. Disk scuffed but played fine for me) (4w) NEW 9/19
Oz, The Great and Powerful (DVD, No UPC. "Repackaged by Family Video")
Psyclops (Ex-Renter. Unrecognized UPC: 039414881288. Same as this one with 3w)  
The Reader (Kate Winslet) BLU-RAY (Blockbuster Exclusive, unrecognized UPC: 796019819602 
Robotech: The Macross Saga, Vol. 1-6 (complete) (will do for 5 creds) 
Stroszek (Werner Herzog. No UPC. From Slimline set) NEW 9/5
Thompson's Last Run (Robert Mitchum. Wilfred Brimley) UPC: 011891518390 (photocvopied art) NEW 9/5
Twin Peaks: Definitive Gold Box Edition (22w) (Disk 1 flawed. Has some discoloration or peeling in the recording layer near the outer edge. Also missing Booklet) Will do for 7 cred 

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY

Chronicle (Two-Disc BLU-RAY Combo release missing DVD) UNPOSTABLE (2 creds)
Hugo (Two-disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) [BLU-RAY ONLY for 2 creds] This one. (1w) NEW 9/10 
ParaNorman (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) [NO DVD. 2 creds]
Predator 1+2 ("Own the Moments" BLU-RAY Double Feature. Unpostable UPC: 024543270577) (4 creds) NEW 9/15
Zero Dark Thirty (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [BLU-RAY only. No DVD] (2 creds) NEW 9/17

UNPOSTABLE HD DVD (the following are disk and art but no generic red cases. Will do these at 3 titles for 2 creds)

Bourne Ultimatum 025195012041 HDDVD
Bourne Supremacy 025192516726 HDDVD
Bourne Identity 025192775222 HDDVD
Being John Malkovich 025195010191 HDDVD
Batman Begins 012569809246 HDDVD
Big Lebowski 025193290427 HDDVD
Children of Men 025193003324 HDDVD
Daylight (Stallone) 025192791123 HDDVD
40-Year-Old Virgin 025195009713 HDDVD
Streets of Fire (UNPOSTABLE, Cut through UPC) HDDVD

DOWNLOAD CODES (Free with request of 5 or more)

It Follows

OTHER REGION (1 Free with request of 5 or more)

Chimes at Midnight (Campanadas a Medianoche) (Orson Welles as Falstaff) Region 1-6 PAL 
Festival [DVD] (2005) (Region 2 PAL, Unpostable. BBC show from creator of THE BOOK GROUP. Drama shot during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival) UPC 5060002834145
The Great Yokai War (Takashi Miike) (Says R3 but -I think- this played on my domestic player.) NEW 9/19
Severance (UPC 5060002835043 NEW 9/15
Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror 1989 5039036009911 (Region 2)

Thanks,

Will

Last Edited on: 9/28/17 11:20 AM EST - Total times edited: 55
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 9/1/2017 11:02 PM ET

Minimum orders of 2 items. May be combined with my DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times last year and it's a hassle.

Current Deal:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/2 DVD Deal (This section only/May mix & match with single disc tower DVDs & 1CR items in my Unpostables post):

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVDs:

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Unpostables post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

Deals: 

3/1 tower deal : The following are 3/1 and will be sent disc and artwork only. Each 1CR deal will count as 1 item toward the 3 item minimum.

American Chopper: Honoring the Uniform , The Banger Sisters, Blood & Chocolate (2007) PG-13, Blue Streak (2000) PG-13, Chicago (Widescreen Edition) (2003) PG-13, A Cinderella Story (Full Screen Edition) (2004) PG, Concrete Cowboys (Digitally Remastered & Region Free) (2004), Deep Blue Sea (1999) R, Dragon Wars - D-War (2008) PG-13, Face/Off (1998) R, Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within (Single Disc Edition) (2002) PG-13, Hollywood Homicide (0) PG-13, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Full Screen Edition) (2003) PG-13, The Illusionist (Full Screen Edition) (2007) PG-13, Lara Croft Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life (Special Collector's Edition) (2003) PG-13, Legally Blonde (2001) PG-13, Licence To Kill (Special Edition) (2002) PG, Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School (0), The Midnight Horror Collection: Blood Predators (2010) Unrated, The Ponderosa : Brother Against Brother & Treasure (0), Poseidon (Full-Screen Edition) (2006) PG-13, Rush Hour 2 (Infinifilm Edition) (2004) PG-13, The Savages (2008) R, Soul Survivors (The Killer Cut) (2002) R, Spin City: Vol.1 (2011) Unrated, The Swap (2004) R, Universal Soldier - The Return (1999) R, Virus (1999) R, The Watch (0), The World Is Not Enough (2000) PG-13

2 credit items that can be used in the 3/1 deal (each item counts as 2 in the 3/1 deal):

Freebies (1 per 3 item order):.
  • Bloodrayne PC Game - disc only
  • Disney Movie Reward Code : Alice in Wonderland DVD (remake)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: The Beginning Disc & artwork only.
  • Invincible (2006) PG - Disc has two spindle cracks. Plays fine. Disc & artwork only.
  • Jason Bourne [Blu-ray] (0) - Artwork & slipcover only. No discs.
  • Land of the Blind - Disc & artwork only. This one didn't play all the way for me.
  • Any item on the 2/1 and 5/2 credit section at the bottom of my Unpostables post. - Added 5/4

Freebies with orders of 5 or more items or 8 credits (+ 1 Freebie from the previous list):

• Madden NFL 10 PS3 - Disc only
  • Space Station Sims PC game
  • Tony Hawk's Proving Ground PS3 Game
  • The Walking Dead: Season One (2011) 2 discs & artwork only. Small spindle crack on disc 1. Plays fine.
  • Zoo Tycoon PC Game

Freebies with orders of 7 or more items or 12+ credits (Plus 1 freebie from each of the 2 previous lists):

• Preacher Season 1 Digital HD UV

Last Edited on: 9/30/17 6:40 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 9/1/2017 11:09 PM ET

Last Edited on: 10/1/17 11:24 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 9/1/2017 11:26 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/28/18 3:33 PM EST - Total times edited: 23
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 9/1/2017 11:41 PM ET

Please pick 3 or more  (minimum of 5 credits).  

Pick from my wishlist DVD and BluRay postables and non-postables below. You can  include titles from my Tower or zero copies listed to meet the minimum.     Be sure to have your choices on auto. PM me as well as post here, all the titles you'd like to get.  SO THERE'S NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS, I HONOR THE FIRST TO PM ME, NOT THE FIRST TO POST HERE (although I do ask that you also post here so others know)  Happy hunting!

Also, do you have discs without cover art? Check My two large postings in the Artwork and Case Bazaar section. You can pick one or two covers as a FREE bonus with any group of DVDs/blu-rays you request from me.

Special note: I'm no longer sending anything factory sealed (unless stated otherwise) due to discs coming loose and being damaged by the post office.  All DVDs & Blu-Rays will be inspected before I send them with bubblewrap inside the case.  Thanks!

Postable Wishlisted DVDs

All That Jazz

Adaptation

Airplane

America's Test Kitchen Season 13

Airheads / Idiocracy

America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies Uncensored

Among Us

APHRODITE OF ASIA

Baraka

The Beat That My Heart Skipped

Big Bad Wolf

Body Heat

Bottle Rocket

Big Wind on Campus (aka Fart The Movie)

Black Sheep

Blindness

The Beaver

Camp Blood

Carry On Laughing - The Complete Series

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Chocolat

Coffy

Constantine and The Cross

Contemporary Bellydance and Yoga Conditioning with Ariellah

Clueless

The Contractor

Dinosaurs Decoded

Drawing Flies

Devil Girl From Mars

Mozart - Don Giovanni / Maazel Raimondi Te Kanawa Paris Opera

Doctor Who The Complete Third Series - has disc case & outside book style case - no info insert

Doll Graveyard

Discover Bellydance same upc, different packaging.

Dirt Merchant

Enough Said

Falling Sky

Feeding Grounds

Forbidden Angel

Ginger Snaps 2 - Unleashed

Goldfinger

The Golden Girls - The Complete Third Season

The Gospel of Mark The Watchword Bible

History Classics UFOs Aliens

The Hee Haw Collection: Featuring Loretta Lynn and Charley Pride

Hatchetman

Hunger Creature Comforts

The Hunger Web of Desires

The Hi-Line

Hard 'N' Heavy Vol 2

Hard Pill

Hatchet for the Honeymoon / Scream of the Demon Lover

Hello Dolly Widescreen Edition - Has water damaged cover art

The Jackhammer Massacre

Janine's Private Party

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978

Jackie's Back

King Kong

The King of Kong A Fistful of Quarters

Last House on Hell Street

Little Britain The Complete First Series

Little House on the Prairie - The Complete Season 1

Little Shop of Horrors

MASH TV Season 3 - upc# 024543529972

Marley Magic Tribute to Bob Marley

Michael Flatley - Lord of the Dance

Movie 43

Moonlight Waves

Nippon Love Letters

Never So Few

The Notebook

PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER (DVD W/DIGITAL COPY/ULTRA VIOLET) PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER (DVD W/DI

Pure Beauties Jessica Chung 

Pure Beauties: Madonna.JP.X. - Madoka Ozawa

Psycho 3

ROAST OF PAMELA ANDERSON / - ROAST OF PAMELA ANDERSON /

ROBIN HOOD

Return from Witch Mountain Special Edition

Romper Stomper

Ray Charles - O Genio - Live in Brazil 1963

Reggae Movie

Rodney Yee's AM/PM Yoga For Beginners DVD

Recess - School's Out

Rampo Noir

Rockin the Night Away - Live From Palm Springs

Santo Contra Los Jinetes Del T

Scrooged

Satan in the Suburbs

Simple Scrapbooks: Celebrating Birthdays, Holidays and Everyday Life

Summer Heat

Stagecoach

Strange Brew

Soul Surfer

Some Folks Call It a Sling Blade

Suckers

This Emotional Life

Terror Taxi

THX 1138

Twister

The Thin Man

Vampire Carmilla Game of Pleasure

Win Win

The Whole Wide World

Waterworld - DTS

Wolf

West Side Story

The Gospel of Mark The Watchword Bible

YoungHeart (Young@heart)

Young Frankenstein (Special Edition)

Postable Wishlisted Blu-Rays

Up All Night Live Tour  - One Direction

Young Detective Dee: Rise of the Sea Dragon [Blu-ray]

Avatar (Three-Disc Extended Collector's Edition + BD-Live) [Blu-ray]

The Pirate Fairy

Wish I Was Here

Un-postable Wishlisted & None Posted

The Carol Burnett Show - Episodes #707 (Ken Berry) &  #1018 (Rock Hudson) - no upc

American in Paris

Dangerous Crossing (Fox Film Noir)

The Hive (Wide Screen Edition)

The FBI Files - The Complete first season (4 discs) no upc

Mary Poppins (40th Anniversary Edition) - offered as unpostable because disc one has a little wear (played fine for me)

West Side Story (Special Edition Collector's Set) - unpostable - complete except missing the booklet.

The Simpsons - The Complete Third Season - missing outer sleeve with upc

The Simpsons - The Complete Fifth Season - missing outer sleeve with upc

Le Grand Voyage  - disc only

Nightmare City - Different distributor & edition of the same movie. Has German version as well as US version - No upc

Ratatouille - blu-ray - No cover art

Laura Pausini: Live in Paris (upc not in system) 2 disc (concert DVD/CD)

Moliere - great shape but disc only

Star Trek The Next Generation - The Complete First Season - no upc - Please note that this set had the UPC on the shrinkwrap.  So the only way to get it with the # would be factory sealed

Star Trek The Next Generation - The Complete Sixth Season - No upc - Please note that this set had the UPC on the shrinkwrap.  So the only way to get it with the # would be factory sealed

Star Trek The Next Generation - The Complete Seventh Season - No upc - Please note that this set had the UPC on the shrinkwrap.  So the only way to get it with the # would be factory sealed

DESPICABLE ME (WS) DESPICABLE ME (WS) - disc only

Tales From The Darkside The Movie  - disc only

WKRP in Cincinnati - The Complete First Season (2014)  Same series, different edition.  No upc. 

Growing Green Babies - No cover art but comes with book

The Maltese Falcon  - has a closeout slash on the upc

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2001 (disc only)

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2002 (disc only)

To End All Wars - disc only

Pirates Of Ghost Island - disc only

Lost Keaton: Sixteen Comedy Shorts 1934-1937  - unpostable (disc 2 only)  8 sound Keaton shorts

Welcome to the Jungle - disc only

Yoga Class by Gary Bromley - No UPC

I also have the following WatchWord Bible (New Testament) editions.  Some are "0" listed.  Others don't seem to be in the system:

Revelation

James-Jude

Hebrews

1st Timothy-Philemon

Galatians- 2nd Thessalonians

1st & 2nd Corinthians

Acts

John

Luke

Matthew

If you'd like all 11 volumes, you can have them for 8 credits (no cases) or choose the ones you want for one credit each with case.

These are unpostable because they have covers made by a library:

Disney Nature Earth

Black Book

Beasts of the Southern Wild

Johnny Suede

Tyler Perry's Good Deeds - good condition

Get Low - a little wear  but it played without problem.

ANNA KARENINA ANNA KARENINA  - Excellent condition

Frontline Lost in Detention The Hidden Legacy of 9/11 - PBS - Near new condition

The Descendants - VG condition

ZERO COPIES IN THE SYSTEM - Blu-Rays & DVDs

America's Next Top Model - Cycle 1

All Star Sports Day

The Axis of Evil Comedy Tour

The Arizona Raiders

Animal Rescue, Vol. 2: Best Cat Rescues

The Book of Hebrews The WatchWord Bible

The Book of Revelation

The Books of James-Jude The WatchWord Bible

The Book of Acts (WatchWORD Bible)

Blood Soaked Cinema Bite Night

Binge Purge

Bride Wars  - brand new, factory sealed

Black Belt Karate

Brooklyn Babylon

Casablanca (Snap Case)

Cats Dogs The Revenge of Kitty Galore - Blu-Ray

Call Me - The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss

Cast Away

Contagio

Cornman American Vegetable Hero

Dead Clowns

Diana Krall - Live in Paris

Ghost Writer

The Gospel of Matthew

Grizzly Man

Last Days

Magnum, P.I. - The Complete First Season

Modesty Blaise

Ozzy Osbourne - The Prince Of F Darkness

Reggae Superstars - Toots & The Maytals and others

Rookie of the Year

Sex and The City (the movie) - factory sealed

The Shawshank Redemption

Sisters

Spring Forward

The Substitute/The Substitute 3 Winner Takes All

The Veil

The Wedding Planner/My Best Friend's Wedding  - factory sealed

Last Edited on: 10/1/17 11:01 PM EST - Total times edited: 64
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Edited 10/1
Date Posted: 9/2/2017 1:07 AM ET

Minimum request is 3.  Please use my links to add to your WL on auto request, post in the thread & message me.  Mix and match with tower and others as listed here; Look for HALLOWEEN suggestions, also tower horror titles listed in freebies below.

BLU-RAY

BLU-RAY (0 copies/only copy)

BLU-RAY unpostables  - take 1 Blu disc only as a freebie with request of at least 2 Blu-rays

• At Any Price (the upc is not recognized; the Amazon ASIN links to the dvd) WL 2
  • Mistress America Blu-ray (horizontal out out in barcode and upc, removed 3 digits) o-ring WL 9
  • Ghost Rider [Blu-ray] extended cut (disc only) 1 cr or free with blu-ray request
  • The King's Speech [Blu-ray] (disc only) WL 3 1 cror free with blu-ray request

WL DVD

0 COPIES

WL DVD Multi-disc TV BOX SET

WL UNPOSTABLE - TV Box Set

WL UNPOSTABLE - DVD

REDUCED CREDIT 2-DISC - WL & NON-WL UNPOSTABLE 1 CR each

Related image    FREEBIES: HERE DOWN 

One with each minimum order Includes all singles disc movies on my tower that will be sent disc & art only.  Please check disc count. 

TOWER DVD W/ART  The Exorcism of Emily Rose / Ghost Rider Warriors of Terra / The Wolfman / and unpostable Omen IV - The Awakening (no upc) WL 4

UV CODES - One each with each minimum order of 3

BOX SET FREEBIES / FREE with any Box Set request with 2 or more disc count / Deepak Chopra The Happiness Prescription (2-disc)  (small white spot on box front from sticker removal) / LOST The Complete Fifth Season (unpostable, missing outer box w/upc)  (5 disc) /

DISC ONLY (all in very good condition, some have problem artwork) The Barber  The Boy In The Plastic Bubble (slimline art) / Did You Hear About the Morgans? / Excalibur / Everything Must Go / In Her Shoes  / The Color of Freedom / Jungle Book - Bonus Disc / Last Man on Earth Digitally remastered, sound enhanced / The Making of Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom - Bonus Disc / Monsters Inc - Bonus Disc / Olympus Has Fallen (water damage to art) / Sweet NovemberStanding Up / 

Last Edited on: 10/1/17 10:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 93
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 1:54 AM ET

Orders of 2 items can also combine with my DVD tower or PaperBack Swap Bookshelf or Wishlisted books Here --> View Inline to achieve 2 items.

Also have Disney Movie Reward Code for Hocus Pocus free with ANY order of 2.

Wishlisted DVD:

Interstellar 

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  former rental

Zero Copies:

Last Stand

Last Edited on: 10/10/17 1:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 9:26 AM ET

I will take any requests of 3 Titles from these lists and/or my tower.

If a request is made from my tower and/or unpostables I will offer a credit discount. 

Most are BLU RAYS. Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlised

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu-Ray - Unpostable Wishlisted

(IF YOU GET MULTIPLE UNPOSTABLES I AM WILLING FOR LOWER OFFERS TO MOVE MORE TITLES)

Last Edited on: 9/5/17 9:04 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
jt4pres (James W.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 9:57 AM ET

Minimum 4 credit order to save $ on shipping.  May be combined with my tower. Currently offering 2 for 1 credit value on my tower (spend 1 credit, pick another 1 credit DVD for free, spend 2 credits, pick 2 credits worth for free, etc).
New'Spend' 6 credits, get a free digital code (see list at bottom of post).  
Post and PM me if interested.

Wish Listed Blu-Ray:
Furious 7 (BR/DVD Combo) (13w) Added 9/27
Spy (2w)
Star Trek Into Darkness (1w) Added 9/7
That Awkward Moment (1w)

Zero Copy/Only Copy Blu-Ray:
The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring
No Country For Old Men
The Social Network

Wish Listed DVD:
Rocky (2w)
Rocky IV (2w)

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVD:
Tom Cruise, Mission: Impossible 3 Pack Added 9/14

Unpostable Blu-Ray:
San Andreas (1w) Unpostable, (this came with Blu-Ray disc only, no DVD - 2 buddied credits)

Unpostable DVD:
X-Men 1.5 Unpostable, no UPC code (2 1 buddied credit)

Digital Codes (free with 6 credit purchase): 
Alien Covenant
The LEGO Movie

Last Edited on: 9/28/17 1:29 PM EST - Total times edited: 11
Solvanda (Samuel K.)

Subject: Thanks Forrest!
Date Posted: 9/2/2017 3:12 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/2/17 6:20 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
ritarene (Rita M.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 5:06 PM ET

Please order at least 3 credits. At least one has to be a postable title.

For every 3 dvds you order, choose 1 freebie dvd from my tower. Thanks!

Postable DVDs with Wishers:

9-Action Movies Featuring Hulk Hogan Jesse Ventura (2 wishers)

Across The Line (1 wisher)

The Hard Easy (1 wisher)

Idle Hands (5 wishers)

Mandie and the Secret Tunnel (1 wisher)

Mean Guns (1 wisher)

Rhonda Vincent and the Rage - Ragin' Live (4 wishers)

Slow Fade (1 wisher)

Postable 0 wishers DVD:

Alpha Video (Paul Williams & the Victory Trio Gospel Concert)

Crimson

Fangs of the Wild With 7 Bonus Features

Flight Check Bombers

Flight Check Fighters The How-to-Fly Series

Independence Day 

Johnny and the Sprites - Meet the Sprites

UnearthedAfter Dark Horrorfest 

Unpostables:

Abominable (1 wisher) (Sticker over UPC partially removed)

The Alien Files - 4 Out-Of-This-World Movies (0 wishers) (artwork is wavy)

Black Cat Run (1 wisher) (Top of artwork damaged from sticker removal)

Buffalo Bill Collection (upc not matching in system) (2 discs)

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind  (2 wishers) (The outer box is missing the "binding" flap that folds)
2-Disc Collector's Edition

The Feeding  (0 wishers) (has a small sticker at the top of the artwork)
Widescreen

Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets Ab Assault (not in system -- no upc)

King Tut: Secrets Revealed + booklet (not in system -- no upc)

Stephen King's Storm of the Century + 7 bonus movies (not in system-couldn't find exact one on Amazon. This one has 7 bonus movies) (2 discs)

Swamp Tigers Natural Killers  (no upc)

Western Classics: Mad Dog Morgan/ The Gunfighters (not in system)

Last Edited on: 9/9/17 3:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
scotso (Scott C.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 6:09 PM ET

Minimum order of 3 titles.  May be combined with my small tower: Please have on wishlist AUTO.  Please PM me, and post here which you would like. 

Blu-Rays 

Never Back Down

What Dreams May Come

Water for Elephants

Fast Five 

Cosmopolis 

Friends with Kids 

Blazing Saddles

Beverly Hills Cop

Mrs Doubtfire 

Love Other Drugs 

The Fighter   digital copy still intact

DVDs

Blue Hawaii

Funkytown

Mama I Want to Sing

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Full Screen

Falling Sky

Basketball Diaries

Last Tango in Paris

On the Town

Elvis Presley Musicals 4 Film Favorites   Kissin' Cousins / Live a Little Love a Little / Girl Happy / Tickle Me

The Frank Sinatra Collection  Guys and Dolls / A Hole in the Head / The Manchurian Candidate

White Comanche

Disturbing Behavior
Actors: James MarsdenKatie HolmesNick StahlTobias MehlerSteve Railsback

The English Patient
Actors: Ralph FiennesJuliette BinocheWillem DafoeKristin Scott ThomasNaveen Andrews

Gigantic
Actors: Zooey DeschanelPaul DanoJohn GoodmanEd AsnerJane Alexander

The Sound of Music 
Two-Disc 40th Anniversary Special Edition

Four Weddings and a Funeral Say Anything When Harry Met Sally

John Mayer - Any Given Thursday

The Doobie Brothers - Rockin Down the Highway The Wildlife Concert

Make Room For Daddy - The Complete Fifth Season

NON POSTABLE 

Indiana Jones and the last crusade, FULL SCREEN EDITION.  no upc, full artwork.  was part of the box set, i believe.  1 credit

ZERO COPY BLU-RAY

The Dirty Dozen

Home Run

Remember Me

ZERO COPIES DVD

Joy Ride

Do You Wanna Know a Secret

Ricochet River

Bobby Z

Harum Scarum Elvis

Dances with Wolves / The Silence of the Lambs

Cadillac Records

Good Will Hunting 
Miramax Collector's Series

Santa Claus Conquers The Martians 
Digitally Remastered - Color

White Fang 8 Great Adventure Episodes

The Circuit
Actors: Olivier GrunerSimon KimJames KimBryan GenesseLoren Avedon

Glitter
Actors: Mariah CareyEric BenétMax BeesleyDa BratTia Texada

Jeremy Camp - In 24

WOW Hits 2003

The Boondocks The Complete Series

ATeens - DVD Collection

Last Edited on: 9/7/17 5:18 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 6:25 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of DVD's.
     (Also see my Brand New & Sealed post hereJ )
http://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=36316

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Casper (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)                  Members Wishing: 2
A Clockwork Orange                                                                               Members Wishing: 7
Day Watch                                                                             Members Wishing: 4
Divergent [Blu-ray]                                                               Members Wishing: 2
Godzilla [Blu-ray]                                                                    Members Wishing: 4
Good Will Hunting [Blu-ray + Digital Copy]                         Members Wishing: 2
Horton Hears a Who! [Blu-ray]                                               Members Wishing:4
Ichi [Blu-ray]                                                                     Members Wishing:3
The Imitation Game (Blu-ray + Ultraviolet) -                       Members Wishing: 18

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale [Blu-ray]    Members Wishing:4
Labyrinth [Blu-ray]                                                                   Members Wishing: 11
Miramax Double Feature: Equilibrium / Renaissance [Blu-ray]        Members Wishing:1
Open Season [Blu-ray]                                                              Members Wishing: 3
Special Forces [Blu-ray]                                                             Members Wishing:4
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [Blu-ray]                                          Members Wishing: 1
Total Recall [Blu-ray]                                                                       Members Wishing:1
The Usual Suspects [Blu-ray]                                                             Members Wishing:8

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Caught in the Crossfire
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Face off/Snake Eyes (DVD) (DBFE) [Blu-ray]
Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds [Blu-ray]
The Smurfs [Blu-ray]
The Smurfs 2 (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)

Unpostable Blu-Ray:

After Earth ( Blu-ray  Disc only)  2 buddied credits.
Black Swan Blu-ray *Unpostable* UPC not recognized, 024543715160, Rental exclusive - 2 buddied credits.
The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296)  - 2 buddied credits.
Flight (Blu-ray Disc Only)   2 buddied credits.
Hercules [Blu-ray] (2014) (missing 3D) 4 Buddied credits
Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R – (1” cut through UPC)      Members Wishing: 4 - 2 buddied credits.
The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  - Members Wishing: 1 - 2 buddied credits.
X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - Wishing: 2 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D) - 2 buddied credits.

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Alice in Wonderland                             Members Wishing: 17
Avatar                                          Members Wishing: 1
The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas    Members Wishing: 10
Beauty & the Briefcase (2011)                          Members Wishing: 5
Buffy the Vampire Slayer                               Members Wishing:1
The Caine Mutiny Court Martial                        Members Wishing:1
Curse of Chucky Bottom of Form                                                Members Wishing: 1
Deadgirl (Unrated Director's Cut)                        Members Wishing: 4
Death Wish 3                                               Members Wishing: 4
Death Wish V The Face of Death           Members Wishing: 5
Demoted                                                       Members Wishing: 1
The Eiger Sanction                                             Members Wishing: 3
Grounded for Life - Season Four                               Members Wishing: 3
Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship      Members Wishing: 1
The Imitation Game                                            Members Wishing: 46
The Initiation of Sarah                                       Members Wishing: 3
Jill the Ripper                                       Members Wishing: 5
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978     Members Wishing:2
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:2
Mitch Fatel: Mitch Fatel Is Magical                     Members Wishing: 1
My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Friendly Tails                           Members Wishing: 1
The Next Karate Kid                                         Members Wishing: 3
Peanuts: Snoopy's Reunion                                                 Members Wishing: 3
Piglet's Big Movie                                                  Members Wishing: 4
Pixie Hollow Games (DVD + Digital Copy)     Members Wishing: 1
Planes                                                                                  Members Wishing: 38
Piranha                                                                  Members Wishing:5
Pitch Perfect                                                         Members Wishing:57
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                                    Members Wishing: 1
Tron (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition)      Members Wishing: 3

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)
Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas
Battling Marshal
Chicks Man
The Chipette Diaries
Commando
The Contract
Crazy     
Dangerous Man
A Day at the Races                                                     
East Side Kids - Boys of the City   
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Enchanted (Full Screen Edition)  
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Great American Western V.21, The
Grounded for Life: Season 2
Jack Frost
Mass Destruction
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles
A Thousand Words (+UltraViolet)
The White Gorilla 
Universal Soldiers                                  
Zorro's Fighting Legion - The Complete Serial

Unpostable DVD’s:

The Mask (New Line Platinum Series) (1997) PG-13        Promotional Copy
The Black Witch Project(2002) R      (no UPC)                          Total Copies: 0
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)
Freak Out (2006) Unrated                             (Feature only)       Members Wishing: 1

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped with a printed cover in a plain DVD case

Dracula The Legacy Collection (disk One only)
Hit Run
Leprechaun in Space 
Mail    
A Farewell to Arms(2002) NR              

Last Edited on: 9/24/17 2:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
Tazlvr (Melissa C.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 6:36 PM ET

To Save on Postage, Please request at least 2 titles or more.  Can be combined with my tower.

Postable Wishlisted DVD's

Young Frankenstein Gene Wilder (2006)   1 WL

Tall in the Saddle    4 WL

Stagecoach   4 WL

Stagecoach Two-Disc Special Edition   1 WL

The Wilby Conspiracy (2004)   3 WL   ADDED 9/8

Last Edited on: 9/10/17 3:23 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
msc1208 (Michael C.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 8:34 PM ET

Last Edited on: 1/27/18 4:21 PM EST - Total times edited: 40
CamJay77 (Jay F.)

Date Posted: 9/2/2017 11:05 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/3/17 4:25 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
worldlywhys (MK W.)

Date Posted: 9/3/2017 12:41 AM ET

Please order a minimum of three disks or six credits. These can be combined with my DVD tower to make the minimum requirement. With every three credits ordered, please pick a free 1-credit offering off of my DVD Tower.

WL Postings

9 to 5 - Sexist Egotistical Lying Hypocritical Bigot Edition - Widescreen – 1 Credit

Alice Upside Down – 1 Credit

All Roads Lead Home – 1 Credit

Amazing Grace – 1 Credit

Anastasia – 1 Credit

The Barbra Streisand Collection (The Mirror has Two Faces, Prince of Tides, The Way We Were) – 3 Credits

Battle of the Warriors – 1 Credit

Battleship – 1 Credit

Beware of Christians – 1 Credit

Bollywood/Hollywood – 1 Credit

Born Free – 1 Credit

Camelot – 1 Credit

Cesar Chavez – 1 Credit

Chinese Zodiac (Jackie Chan) – 1 Credit

The Chronicles Of Narnia The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader – 1 Credit

Concert, The – 1 Credit

Cowgirls ‘N Angels – 1 Credit

The Dead Pool (Clint Eastwood) – 1 Credit

Don't Go Breaking My Heart – 1 Credit

Double Trouble – 1 Credit

Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas – 1 Credit

Easy Virtue – 1 Credit

Entangled For Everything There is a Key – 1 Credit

Epic – 1 Credit

Escape – 1 Credit

Follow That Dream – 1 Credit

Frozen Sing Along Edition – 1 Credit

Funny Face – 1 Credit

The Gambler the Girl and the Gunslinger – 1 Credit

Gattaca – 1 Credit

Glory – 1 Credit

The Great Ziegfeld – 1 Credit

Gulliver's Travels (Ted Danson) – 1 Credit

Heat, The [Blu-ray] – 2 Credits

Hideaway – 1 Credit

Hugo – 1 Credit

Inkheart – 1 Credit

Insurgent – 1 Credit

Jesus Christ Superstar – 1 Credit

The Jewel of the Nile – 1 Credit

Khumba – 1 Credit

Kings Go Forth – 1 Credit

La Bamba – 1 Credit

Last Song – 1 Credit

The Last Starfighter 25th Anniversary Edition – 1 Credit

Levity – 1 credit

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance – 1 Credit

Mannequin 1 Credit

Mark 2 Redemption 1 Credit

Nanny McPhee Returns [Blu-ray] – 2 Credits

The Note II Taking a Chance on Love – 1 Credit

Oblivion – 1 Credit

October Sky – 1 Credit

Old Gringo – 1 Credit

Pacific Heights – 1 Credit

Penelope – 1 Credit

Phantoms – 1 Credit

The Pianist 1 Credit

Quiet Chaos – 1 Credit

Ralphie May Too Big to Ignore – 1 Credit

Red Dog – 1 Credit

Road to Rio – 1 Credit

Robin Hood – 1 Credit

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (Extended Version) [Blu-ray] – 2 Credits

Rooster Cogburn 1 Credit

Selena – 1 Credit

Sherlock Holmes (Rental Ready) [Blu-ray] – 2 Credits

Silver Linings Playbook – 1 Credit

Silverado – 1 Credit

The Singing Detective – 1 Credit

Snowmen – 1 Credit

The Sons of Katie Elder – 1 Credit

Space Jam – 1 Credit

Stonehearst Asylum – 1 Credit

Subway – 1 Credit

Tooth Fairy (Dwayne Johnson) – 1 Credit

Treasure of the Sierra Madre – 1 Credit

Ultimate Life – 1 Credit

Underdog – 1 Credit

Up the Sandbox – 1 Credit

Von Ryan's Express – 1 Credit

What If – 1 Credit

ONLY COPY Listings

10 Movie Dog Lovers Collection – 2 Credits – includes The Retrievers, Miracle Dogs, Miracle Dogs Too, The Gold Retrievers, First Dog, Cop Dog, Dog Gone, Aussie & Ted’s Great Adventure, You Lucky Dog, Puppy Love

10.5 Apocalypse/Full Force Nature V1 – 1 Credit (http://www.swapadvd.com/10-5-Apocalypse-Full-Force/dvd/231257/)

12 Children's Movie Collection – 3 Credits – includes Nicholas Nickleby, Jack The Giant Killer, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Tom Sawyer, Beauty and The Beast, Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Little Princess and Mooch Goes To Hollywood

12-Movie Action Collection – 3 Credits – includes Human Trafficking, American Gun, Birthday Girl, K2, Escape From Alaska, Everest, Gerry, Driven to Kill, Men of War, Best of the Best 3: No Turning Back, Mask of Death

Adventures of Robin Hood – 1 Credit

Amadeus - Director's Cut – 2 Credits

Anything But Love - Volume 1 – 1 Credit

Atlantic City – 1 Credit

Brush With Danger – 1 Credit

Call of the Wild – 1 Credit

Clueless – 1 Credit

Dear Viola – 1 Credit

Derby – 1 Credit

Dragonheart - 2 Legendary Tales Double Bill – 1 Credit

Ella Enchanted – 1 Credit

Elysium – 1 Credit

The Express [Blu-ray] – 2 Credits

Family Fables The Pied Piper of Hamelin/The Inspector General/Royal Wedding – 1 Credit

Finding Home – 1 Credit

Footloose - Widescreen DVD – 1 Credit

Francesco – 1 Credit

Freedom Writers DVD – 1 Credit

Get a Clue – 1 Credit

Gladiator – 1 Credit

Gone with the Wind (Two-Disc 70th Anniversary Edition) – 2 Credits

The Great Lover (Bob Hope) – 1 Credit

Hairspray Deluxe Edition – 2 Credits

Hope Floats [Blu-ray] – 2 Credits

Horton Hears a Who Family Icons – 1 Credit

Hyde Park on Hudson – 1 Credit

Ides of March, The [Blu-ray] – 2 Credits

Incredible Hulk – 1 Credit

John Schneider's Collier Co -- Hot Pursuit (2 DVDs) – 2 Credits

Joshua – 1 Credit

Jurassic Park / The Lost World - Jurassic Park The Collection – 2 Credits

The Karate Kid – 1 Credit

Limitless (Bradley Cooper) – 1 Credit

Little Caesar (Edward G. Robison) – 1 Credit

Living Free – 1 Credit

Lost Medallion [Blu-Ray/DVD] – 4 Credits

Moneyball – 1 Credit

The NeverEnding Story / The NeverEnding Story II – 1 Credit

Pacific Rim – 2 Credits

The Pajama Game – 1 Credit

The Philanthropist The Complete Series – 2 Credits

The Princess Diaries  (786936240016) – 2 credits

Ray – 2 Credits

Thunderhead - Son of Flicka 1 Credit

Rio Family Icons 1 Credit

The Road to El Dorado – 1 Credit

The Robe1 Credit

Roman Holiday – 1 Credit

Secondhand Lions – 1 Credit

See No Evil The Story of The Moors Murders – 1 Credit

Shanghai Kiss – 1 Credit

Son of God – 1 Credit

Son of the Pink Panther – 1 Credit

Spy Next Door – 1 Credit

Stranded – 1 Credit

Sybil Luddington The Female Paul Revere – 1 Credit

Sydney White – 1 Credit

The Town That Came A Courtin' – 1 Credit

Travel the Road Best of Season Two – 1 Credit

The Triangle – 2 Credits

True Grit (John Wayne) – 1 Credit

Twister – 1 Credit

Veil of Tears – 1 Credit

Water – 1 Credit

Where Eagles Dare – 1 Credit

Last Edited on: 9/18/17 10:26 AM EST - Total times edited: 10
ixiheavenixi (Joyce C.)

Date Posted: 9/3/2017 12:12 PM ET

laugh

Last Edited on: 9/3/17 5:12 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 9/3/2017 2:16 PM ET

Added to my list above

Good Morning, Vietnam  14 wishers

UV CODES

Green Room

Much Ado About Nothing

Last Edited on: 9/18/17 8:10 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
Sarah R.

Date Posted: 9/3/2017 5:20 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/7/17 5:10 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
palmtreekitty (Karen B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2017 11:09 AM ET

PMing Gloria for The Forger blu ray, The Invisible Woman blu ray, and Coco & Igor, with Zumba as my freebie.

PMing Michael C. for My House in Umbria, Book of Love, Surveillance, and Taking Lives off tower, with Indecent Proposal as my freebie.

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2017 12:11 PM ET

added to my post above View Inline

Beloved

Driving Miss Daisy

Mississippi Burning

Mystery Alaska

Orgazmo

Super 8

Where the Heart Is

While You Were Sleeping

The Wiz