Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Mark It "Received With A Problem" ?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
summer-rose (Summer R.)

Subject: Mark It "Received With A Problem" ?
Date Posted: 10/23/2017 10:21 PM ET

I received a movie today from my wishlist. Im wondering if I should mark it with a problem, maybe you guys can help.

The DVD looks like something you might find at a garage sale, which is fine but on the side of the DVD it has fading from what I think It was out in the sun to long and it has noticable fading of the art (it looks like some of the art has worn out). Also it seems at some point it got wet and has a stain on the inside of the art cover and a bit of crinkle on the outside.

I hope i'm describing this right. If I can find a way to upload a picture I will. 

Should I mark it received with a problem?

musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 10/24/2017 12:09 PM ET

Is the disc damaged?  If the disc is damaged, you can mark it Received with a Problem. 

summer-rose (Summer R.)

Date Posted: 10/24/2017 7:02 PM ET

No the disc seems fine. It doesn't have heavy scratching or anything like that.

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 11/23/2017 9:55 PM ET

Sadly, more often then not, members are sending DVDs in damaged cases but as long as it has the proper UPC and the dvd plays without problems, SwapaDVD considers it postable.  That's even if the disc shows wear.  It's why I sometimes feel the need to ask the member what the condition of the disc & case are in.    Hope you have much better luck in the future.