Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: BLOWOUT SALE- 2 For 1 - CLOSING OUR DOORS - FOREVER!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
tchdwn (Thom D.)

Subject: BLOWOUT SALE- 2 For 1 - CLOSING OUR DOORS - FOREVER!
Date Posted: 11/4/2017 11:44 PM ET

That's right - we're pulling up stakes and that makes YOU the big winner! ALL DVDs 2 for the price of 1!

Hate watching chopped down, commercial-laden episodes of Friends? Here's your chance to score MULTIPLE fan-favorite DVDs - Was 2 credits, NOW only 1 credit!

Don't get mad, get Mad Men! N-E-W Mad Men Season 4, Blu-ray* & Season One (used) on Blu-Ray*. Guess what? Whatever the credit price, YOU get it for HALF of that!!

I could go on - but you get the picture. Check my tower! Be amazed at the selection! Be thrilled by the variety! And remember - EVERYTHING IS TWO FOR ONE - EVERYTHING HAS TO GO!!

Want everything on my tower?? Make me an offer

*Just to be sure we're on the same page, "buy one, get one" on the Blu-ray discs means that 2 credit blu-rays are 1 credit, 4 credit Blu-Rays are 2 credits, 6 credit Blu-rays...well you get the idea.

Last Edited on: 11/5/17 3:13 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 11/5/2017 10:46 AM ET

I ordered Sand & Sorrow, but can't find another to take you up on your deal.  I don't need a freebie, but if you want to send one along, pick one and send anything.