Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Free Movie Friday

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Utwig (Erik F.)

Subject: Free Movie Friday
Date Posted: 1/5/2018 2:27 PM ET

Its come to my attention that a lot of Members on this site have yet to see classic movies, you watch your Fast & Furious flicks and think thats the end all to cinematography, well its not. So I shall be giving away free of charge, incredible movies that everyone should have seen by now, if you for some reason haven't, just respond to this first and you get the dvd mentioned. 

We will start with Dark Crystal 25th Anniversary Edition, if you have never heard of this, or have failed to watch it yet, you may now have it and watch it for free, postage included. Just be the first to respond to this saying you'll watch it. This movie is amazing and it is a flat out travesty going through life without viewing it. 

diamondd (David N.)

Date Posted: 1/5/2018 3:17 PM ET

That's so great you're doing this Erik. I have and watched this one but I'm sure it will make someone else very happy.

cardinals1964 (John A.)

Date Posted: 1/5/2018 4:03 PM ET

i would like the dvd

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 1/8/2018 12:08 AM ET

Erik, maybe you should do it like the TV informationals?  Say it's yours for free with free shipping, just pay additional fee.  I've always wondered if the additional was the same as the price of the item.   

What a generous thing you do!!

flstevehayden (Steve H.)

Date Posted: 1/8/2018 8:50 AM ET

But wait there is more ... you get 2 dvd's just pay seperate shipping and handling fees (even though we are going to send them in the same box)

Utwig (Erik F.)

Date Posted: 1/8/2018 9:51 AM ET

I've yet to hear back from John, I'll give him a week to respond to my PM. :) If you only read these forums John, I wrote you a message you should read.