Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: How About a DVD Mystery Box!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
BidwellFog (Jay B.)

Subject: How About a DVD Mystery Box!
Date Posted: 1/7/2018 12:17 AM ET

I have LOADS of DVDs sitting around, many of which I'll probably never get around to watching. Lol. I'm a collector, with far less time than I though. Also, a couple years ago, I bought out a Grand Video. Anyway, I was thinking that a fun way to clear up some space would be to you send some savings on you cats!

This collection features everything from horror films and family movies to westerns and TV Shows... and I have hundreds of them. Lol.

All movies come in case and almost all of them have the original artwork. Many were former rentals, so don't be surprised by rental cases, stickers and surface scratches. This deal should more than make up for any not playable discs. Also, if you do happen to get one that doesn't play, just take it to your local Family Video or library and they can usually resurface it for you :)

Let's do sets of 30 discs for 20 credits. Sound fair? And lets start with 5 sets.

Now, remember, some DVDs could be multiple discs and TV seasons are often multiple discs. You will receive 30 DISCS, but only pay 20 credits. Could be a fun gift or just a nice present to youself. Be aware, these are not just random, never heard of movies.. although a few are, but most of these are known films starring known actors.

So, if anybody is interested in a fun box of cinema greatness, just let me know and we'll get the ball rolling.