Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***June WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***June WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 6/2/2018 10:08 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for postable items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2018 10:08 PM ET

AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2018 10:09 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Blu-ray and Blu-ray/DVD Combo Bundles:

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVDs:

Wishlisted Unpostable DVDs:

• Jason Bourne- DVD from combo pack in blu-ray case with original blu-ray artwork (DVD version has 39 wishers) (1 credit)

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

Last Edited on: 6/24/18 8:05 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2018 10:13 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times last year and it's a hassle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVDs:

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Unpostables post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

• Candleshoe (2004) G Disc and lightly damaged artwork only.
  • LA LA Land (031398258360) Unpostable: UPC not in the system. Former rental. 37w 
  • Maggie (2015) PG-13 (031398223474) Unpostable: UPC# not in system. 4w
  • The National Tree (2009) NR (796019822824) Unpostable: UPC# brings up something else in the system. Otherwise nice conditon.
  • Pleasantville (New Line Platinum Series) (2004) PG-13 - Has a scratch on artwork that obscures one of the UPC#s. Otherwise really great condition. 1CR (Can be used as part of the 3/2 deal listed at the top of my post.
  • Secretariat (2011) PG (786936810677) Unpostable: UPC# not in the system.  
  • All the rest are currently listed in my Unpostables post.

Deals: 

C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigation - The Complete Second Season (2003) NR 6 discs discounted to 3CR (Case shows wear)

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty [Blu-ray] (0) Combo pack discounted to 2CR

Silk Stalkings - The Complete First Season (2004) NR 6 discs discounted to 4CR.

Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines (Unrated) [Blu-ray] (2012) Unrated (024543824862) Sweetener: Combo pack discounted to 2CR. Also, I don't know if it's still valid, but it comes with the code for the digital copy disc.

2/1 tower deal : The following are 2/1 and the freebies will be sent disc and artwork only. Each 1CR deal will count as 1 item toward the 3 item minimum.

American Chopper: Honoring the Uniform , The Banger Sisters,, Blue Streak (2000) PG-13, Chicago (Widescreen Edition) (2003) PG-13, A Cinderella Story (Full Screen Edition) (2004) PG, Concrete Cowboys (Digitally Remastered & Region Free) (2004),  Dragon Wars - D-War (2008) PG-13, Hollywood Homicide (0) PG-13, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (Full Screen Edition) (2003) PG-13, The Illusionist (Full Screen Edition) (2007) PG-13, Legally Blonde (2001) PG-13, Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing and Charm School (0), The Ponderosa : Brother Against Brother & Treasure (0), Poseidon (Full-Screen Edition) (2006) PG-13, Rush Hour 2 (Infinifilm Edition) (2004) PG-13, The Savages (2008) R, Soul Survivors (The Killer Cut) (2002) R, Spin City: Vol.1 (2011) Unrated, Universal Soldier - The Return (1999) R, The World Is Not Enough (2000) PG-13

2 credit items discounted to 1CR:

List 1: Freebies (1 per 3 item order):.
  • Apollo 13 Digital HD (iTunes/UV) no expiration date that I can see, but it came out of a new blu-ray.
  • Bloodrayne PC Game - disc only
  • Bulletproof Monk (2003) PG-13  Disc & artwork only. 
  • Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2006) PG  Disc & artwork only.
  • A Christmas Carol (2000) NR Disc and cutdown artwork only. (Disc has spindle cracks).
  • Dungeons & Dragons: The Beginning Disc & artwork only.
  • Fifty Shades Darker Digital HD & UV
  • Hotel Transylvania 2 digital HD & UV
  • Invincible (2006) PG - Disc has two spindle cracks. Plays fine. Disc & artwork only.
  • Jason Bourne [Blu-ray] (0) - Artwork & slipcover only. No discs.
  • Jupiter Ascending digital HD & UV
  • Land of the Blind - Disc & artwork only. This one didn't play all the way for me.
  • Madden NFL 10 PS3 - Disc only
  • Safe Haven (0) PG-13 - disc only
  • Snow Dogs (2002) PG - disc only
  • Space Station Sims PC game
  • Tony Hawk's Proving Ground PS3 Game
  • Turner and Hooch (2002) PG Disc only 
  • Zoo Tycoon PC Game
  • Any book posted on my bookshelf on PBS.
  • Any item on the 2/1 and 5/2 credit section at the bottom of my Unpostables post.

List 2: Freebies with orders of 5 or more items (+ 1 Freebie from the previous list):

• Any single disc DVDs on my tower. (Will be shipped disc & artwork only).
  • Any single disc CD on posted on my Swapacd tower.
  • American Gods Season 1 UV code - expires 10/17/18 - Added 6/2
  • True Detective Season 2 digital HD code
  • The Walking Dead: Season One (2011) 2 discs & artwork only. Small spindle crack on disc 1. Plays fine.

Last Edited on: 6/29/18 7:37 PM EST - Total times edited: 24
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: verified Midnight June 1, 2018
Date Posted: 6/2/2018 10:14 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 Blu-Ray/ DVD's to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of DVD's.
     (Also see my Brand New & Sealed post )

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                    Members Wishing: 1
Bullitt [Blu-ray]                                                              Members Wishing: 10
Casper (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)            Members Wishing: 2
Godzilla [Blu-ray]                                                           Members Wishing: 2
Horton Hears a Who! [Blu-ray]                                        Members Wishing:2
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale [Blu-ray  Members Wishing:4
Miramax Double Feature: Equilibrium / Renaissance [Blu-ray]    Members Wishing:1
Monsters vs. Aliens [Blu-ray]                                            Members Wishing: 1
Shrek (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD Combo)                       Members Wishing:2
Sleuth [Blu-ray]                                                               Members Wishing: 1
Special Forces [Blu-ray]                                                  Members Wishing:2
Total Recall [Blu-ray]                                                       Members Wishing:2

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Caught in the Crossfire
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
Happy Feet [Blu-ray]
I Am Number Four [Blu-ray]
In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds [Blu-ray]
Knowing [Blu-ray]
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Planes (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)
Seventh Son (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet) 
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [Blu-ray]

Troy - The Director's Cut [Blu-ray]

Unpostable Blu-Ray:
Please Buddy me the credits for these:

Bullet to the Head (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (2013) R(cut through UPC # 883929246847)  (2 credits)

Hulk [Blu-ray] (Original BluRay DVD with library printed cover)  Members Wishing: 8
Maggie (2015) PG-13   
 blu-Ray is NOT recognized in the SWAP system (as are Many others since their database change)(but the DVD was)
Maggie (blu ray w/digital hd) (UPC Code not recognized) (031398223573) same as
Maggie [Blu-ray] (2015) R Members Wishing: 2 031398223573
Lionsgate Home Entertainment sku 0003139822356
https://www.upcindex.net/031398223566

Resident Evil: Afterlife [Blu-ray] (2010) R  UPC – 043396365988  Blockbuster UPC # 3390544308702105

After Earth ( Blu-ray  Disc only)  2 buddied credits.
Black Swan Blu-ray *Unpostable* UPC not recognized, 024543715160, Rental exclusive - 2 buddied credits.
The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296)  - 2 buddied credits.
Flight (Blu-ray Disc Only)   2 buddied credits.
Hercules (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (0) (missing 3D) 4 Buddied credits
Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R – (1” cut through UPC)      Members Wishing: 4 - 2 buddied credits.
The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  - Members Wishing: 1 - 2 buddied credits.
X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - Wishing: 2 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D) - 2 buddied credits.

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Alvin and the Chipmunks - A Chipmunk Christmas
               (25th Anniversary Special Collector's Edition)
     Members Wishing: 4
The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas                             Members Wishing: 10
Buffy the Vampire Slayer                                                Members Wishing: 2
Death Wish 3                                                                  Members Wishing: 4
Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship      Members Wishing: 1
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                     Members Wishing:2
The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow                     Members Wishing: 1
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:3
My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Friendly Tails                        Members Wishing: 1
Network (Two-Disc Special Edition)                                Members Wishing: 1
The Next Karate Kid                                                          Members Wishing: 4
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy  Members Wishing:2
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                                Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)
Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas
Alice in Wonderland
Avatar  (with Lenticular slip cover)
Batman: The Animated Series - The Last Laugh (Kids TV Favorites)
Batman: The Animated Series - Heart of Ice (Kids TV Favorites)
Battling Marshal
Chicks Man
The Chipette Diaries
Commando
The Complete Superman Collection (2001)
The Contract
Dangerous Man
Digital Video Essentials: Optimize Your Home Entertainment System (NTSC Component)
East Side Kids - Boys of the City
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Ella Enchanted (Widescreen Edition)
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Great American Western V.21, The
Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White
Marvel Knights: Iron Man - Extremis
Mass Destruction
Movie 43
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Piglet's Big Movie
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles
Universal Soldiers

Unpostable DVD’s: 
Please Buddy me the credits for these

UPC CODES NOT in the System:

Tom Jones   Music Legends: Best of Tom Jones  (UPC Code – 787364067022  (CD + DVD in CD Jewel case) 3 credits

Damages - For Your Consideration the First 5 episodes DVD, 2 disc set

Desperate for Love –
            same as
Desperate For Love (2001) Christian Slater Double D Studio cardboard Sleeve

No UPC CODE:

stardust the bette davis story  (TCM)

The Black Witch Project (2002) R  (Velli)
The Karate Kid (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid part III (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid Triple Feature (The Karate Kid, The Karate Kid II, The Karate Kid Part III) (0) PG
The Black Witch Project(2002) R      Total Copies: 0
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped DVD only

Alias Season 2 6 DVD     Alias - The Complete Second Season (2003) Unrated
Hit & Run     Hit & Run (0)
Leprechaun in Space      Leprechaun 4 - In Space (2001) R
Mail                             Mail (2005) NR
A Farewell to Arms
Raise Your Voice  (2 sidedFS/WS)                   Raise Your Voice (2005) PG
The Voyage of the Yes / A Real American Hero   (www.eastwestdvd.com)
A Force of One                                                A Force of One (2004) PG
Bloodrayne                                                      BloodRayne (2006) R
Buddy                                                  Buddy (2001) PG
Celtic Woman                                                 Celtic Woman (2005) NR
Cruel Intentions 3                                           Cruel Intentions 3 (2004) R
Darkest knight III                                 Darkest Knight 3: The Ultimate Sword (2006) PG-13
Delta Force 2                          Delta Force 2 - Operation Stranglehold (2000) R
Dracula the Legacy Collection (Disc One Only)         Dracula - The Legacy Collection
Hellraiser Inferno                               Hellraiser - Inferno (2000) R
Hush                                        Hush (1998) PG-13
Lovers and Liars/The Promise of Love     Double Feature Lovers and Liars / the Promise of Love (0)
   DISC 2 – Side A – Brideless Groom & Let’s Get Tough  (Three Stooges' & East Side Kids)
   DISC 2 – Side B – Last Time I saw Paris & Jane Eyre
The Abyss Special Edition (2 DVD)      The Abyss (Special Edition) (2003) PG-13      Members Wishing: 3
The Exorcism of Emily Rose               The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Special Edition) (2005) PG-13
The Street Fighter  (Sonny Chiba & Gerald Yamata)             The Street Fighter (2005) PG
Jackie Chan – Master with Cracked Fingers & Young Master
The Chinese Connection                                 The Chinese Connection (2001) R
DJ Scoob Doo Streets Talk DVD (Omar Broadway Edition)    Streets Talk 5: DJ Scoob Doo (2008)
Zorro (Vina DVD)  Alain Delon, Stanley Baker, Ottavia Piccolo, Enzo Cerusico, Moustache

Last Edited on: 6/26/18 12:33 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 6/2/2018 11:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/2/18 1:16 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 1:08 AM ET

Please pick 3 or more  (minimum of 5 credits). Pick from my wishlist DVD/blu-ray postables and non-postables below. You can  include titles from my Tower or zero copies listed to meet the minimum.     Feel free to ask about the condition of any title.  Most are near new.  Be sure to have your choices on auto. PM me as well as post here, all the titles you'd like to get.  I HONOR THE FIRST TO PM, NOT THE FIRST TO POST HERE ( I do ask that you also post here so others know)  Sorry for not using a single file but system cuts off post if it's too long.    Happy hunting!

Postable Wishlisted DVDs

The Amazing Screw-on Head

Anna Kournikova - Basic Elements My Complete Fitness Guide          -    All That Jazz     -     Animusic 2 - A New Computer Animation Video Album             -          Adaptation        -      Airheads / Idiocracy             America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies Uncensored    -          Baraka        -       Bigfoot Vs Zombies       -        Buena Vista Social Club      -       Bottle Rocket     -     Big Wind on Campus (aka Fart The Movie)       -      The Beaver   -     The Barchester Chronicles        -     Chocolat        -           Clueless          -          Cop Killers          -       The Dinner      -       Dinosaurs Decoded          

Mozart - Don Giovanni / Maazel Raimondi Te Kanawa Paris Opera       -         Drop Dead Sexy      -        

Doctor Who The Complete Third Series - disc case & outside book style case - no insert     -      Daddy I'm a Zombie

Desolation Sound           -           Discover Bellydance same upc, different packaging.        -       Dirt Merchant        -          

The Ed Wood Collection Vol. 1 "Bride Of The Monster" & "Jailbait"  #790617423698        -           Elle Make Better Series Elle Beauty Sculpt      -         Enough Said          -            The Fantasticks           -              Focus               -       Fred Won't Move Out                                  Feeding Grounds         -        Get Smart Season 3     -       Goldfinger                                 The Great Ziegfeld      -       Kazuo Umezz's Horror Theater, Vol. 2: Snake Girl/The Wish       -      Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow  This is brand new, factory sealed       -     Man With The Screaming Brain             -           The Thing - Collector's Edition

Ultimate Crop Circles - Signs from Space     -           Abbott Costello In the Navy         -       HANGOVER PART 3  

High School Musical 3 Senior Year Premiere Edition              -        Aegri Somnia            -           Bambi (2-Disc Special Platinum Edition) has some minor wear but plays without problem     Battlestar Galactica : Season 4.0 & 4.5  -  2 separate cases  -    Battlestar Galactica: Seasons 2.0 & 2.5 - 2 separate cases             Fast As Hell - 3 Movie Collection - The Junkman - Deadline Auto Theft - Gone in 60 Seconds II             -        Duck You Sucker aka A Fistful of Dynamite          -        Higher and Higher            -           History Classics UFOs Aliens           -        The Hee Haw Collection: Featuring Loretta Lynn and Charley Pride      -             The Hee Haw Collection - Laffs                  The Hi-Line            Hard 'N' Heavy Vol 2     -        Hard Pill          -             The Holy Land              -            Harry Connick Jr - Harry for the Holidays        -        Hello Dolly Widescreen Edition - Has water damaged cover art            -            Intimate Affairs Italian for Beginners      iWorship Resource System DVD E          -       Jackie's Back   -    The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978      -

King Corn (Green Packaging)     -      The Last Song         -             Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas       -          Moonrise Kingdom   - blu-ray/DVD combo (4 credits) - also have Blu-Ray (disc only)     -                  Suburban Mayhem              -              Swordfish [Blu-ray]    -      The Roaring Twenties            -         The Red Skulls      -       Robin Hood - Men in Tights    -      Plague Town          -      Panic in Year Zero/The Last Man on Earth        -      Pitch Perfect 2        -      A Young Children's Concert with Raffi      

UNPOSTABLE

John Adams   no upc  -    Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall      DVD (in case) only.  No CD.   -    WC Fields Comedy Favorites Collection  unpostable (only 7 of the movies) 2 of 3 discs

These are unpostable because they have covers made by a library:

Black Book   -  Johnny Suede  -  Tyler Perry's Good Deeds - good condition

ANNA KARENINA ANNA KARENINA  - Excel condition  -  Frontline Lost in Detention The Hidden Legacy of 9/11 - PBS 

ZERO POSTED

The Adventures of Tintin           -          America's Test Kitchen Season 13     -    America's Next Top Model - Cycle 1  All Star Sports Day          -          The Axis of Evil Comedy Tour   -   The Arizona Raiders     -     Animal Rescue, Vol. 2: Best Cat Rescues        -       Buster Keaton The General/Steamboat Bill Jr     -     The Dimension Travelers    -  The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers       -      Girl With a Pearl Earring     -       The Adventures of Tintin       -       Wedding Slashers    -      Adventures Of Champion       -      Movie 43      -    The Dependables

Last Edited on: 6/27/18 6:33 PM EST - Total times edited: 22
Jason N.

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 1:27 AM ET

Please order a minimum of two items worth a minimum of four total credits. Please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

You can combine any items here with items on my tower to get to the minimum order number.

Also, if you place an order with me, you will unlock a special offer. I will send you a list of fully postable blu-rays I'm offering for 1 credit each as additions to any multiples order you place.

Finally, see the bottom of my post for a list of discounts and freebies.

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Mission Impossible: 5 Movie Collection (7 wishers)

The Last Starfighter (25th Anniversary Edition) (5 wishers)

Dawn of the Dragon Slayer (4 wishers)

Oz the Great and Powerful (4 wishers)

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (3 wishers)

Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection (w/ slipcover) (3 wishers)

The White Queen: The Complete Miniseries (3 wishers)

Woman in Gold (3 wishers)

Dawn of the Dead (Unrated Director's Cut) (2 wishers)

Exodus: Gods and Kings (Deluxe Edition) 3D + 2D (2 wishers)

Godzilla 3D + 2D (2 wishers)

Life (2 wishers)

Star Trek: The Original Motion Picture Collection (w/ slipcover) (2 wishers)

Alexander and the Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (w/ slipcover) (1 wisher)

There Be Dragons (1 wisher)

Transsiberian (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

I Heart Independent Film: 10-Film Set (Bernie / Rampart / The Proposition / Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans / Transsiberian / Paris, Je T'aime / Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work / Trust_ / The Innkeepers / What Maisie Knew)

Crash: The Complete First Season - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Green Lantern: Emerald Nights

Fightville

Flicka

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D + 2D

Mortuary / Salvage / Memory - triple feature

Shakugan No Shana: Season Two

The Transporter

Two Lovers

Wild City

Z Storm

Wishlisted DVD

Iron Man 2 (41 wishers)

Anatomy of a Murder (Criterion Collection) (18 wishers) - unpostable (correct UPC, but nicely reprinted artwork with library info on it) - 2 buddied credits

Barney Miller: The Complete Series (11 wishers)

Jillian Michaels: Shred-It with Weights (10 wishers)

The Blacklist: Season Two (4 wishers)

Papillon (4 wishers)

Mercy (3 wishers)

The Incredibles: Two-Disc Collector's Edition (2 wishers)

Carriers (1 wisher)

Moonlight Mile: The Complete First Season (1 wishers)

Pulse (1 wisher)

Jesus (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy DVD

Hollywood Goes to War! BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Johnson County War

UFC - The Ultimate DVD Collection - rare and out of print

Discounts - for each order, you can take any items for the discounted price listed below, and these items can also count toward fulfilling the minimum order requirement.

Discounted blu-rays

The Bank Job / Chaos / Safe - 3 buddied credits (discounted from 6) - unpostable UPC

Kickboxer / Warrior / Haywire - 3 buddied credits (discounted from 6) - unpostable UPC

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty blu-ray / DVD / CD soundtrack - 2 credits (discounted from 6)

Snow White and the Huntsman (Extended Edition) - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Freebies - for each order, you may take one of these items for free. DVDs are disc only and do not include original cases or artwork.

Delhi Safari

Hit and Run

Justin and the Knights of Valor (6 wishers)

Our Wild Hearts

Runner Runner

Russell Madness

Last Edited on: 6/27/18 9:01 PM EST - Total times edited: 18
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 7:58 AM ET
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 8:51 AM ET

Minimum order: 3 titles and 3 credits. Can combine with tower/unpostables/0 copies listed below if desired. Discount deals can also be ordered with wishlisted titles to meet minimum

Please buddy credits for unpostables, will mail using Paypal delivery confirmation or swapadvd DC.

POST HERE *AND* PM ME! Members who do not do both will not get priority on wishlist fullfillment regardless of when the request was put in.

*PLEASE* have everything on AUTOREQUEST already on your waitlist....

POSTABLE WL DVDs:

0 COPY DVDs: 1 CR each or 3 for 2 CR (3 for 2 counts as 2 towards requirement)

UNPOSTABLE WL:

SCRATCH AND DENT: These DVDs are really scratched, missing discs, etc. 3 discs for 1 CR (each 3 for 1 counts as 1 towards requirement)

OTHER DVD DEALS:

POSTABLE WL BLU-RAYS:

0 COPY BLU-RAYS: 

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAYS:

DISCOUNTED TOWER BLU-RAYS:

Last Edited on: 6/29/18 6:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 10

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 9:00 AM ET

Last Edited on: 6/4/18 6:20 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: REMOVING AND POSTING SOME TODAY 6/30
Date Posted: 6/3/2018 9:33 AM ET
Minimum request is 3 single DVD or 2 Blu-ray. You may only buddy credits for unpostables.  Please use my links to add to your WL.

BLU-RAY

0 COPIES/0NLY COPIES BLU-RAY

WL UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY

• Disney's Beauty & the Beast (Amazon link) (upc is not recognized) UK import, all region
  • The Book Thief [Blu-ray] (upc is not recognized) "rental exclusive" on art (other version,16w) newly added
  • Love Is Strange (upc is not recognized) (former rental, spindle hole sticker) (1w)
  • Hemingway Gellhorn [Blu-ray + DVDno dvd, the top blue edge of art where "Blu-ray + DVD" should be was trimmed off,  Everything else on the artwork is readable & upc is intact (2w)
  • Out Of The Furnace (upc is not recognized) "Rental Exclusive"  in ribbon at the bottom of art, sticker on hub  
  • Ride Along 2 [Blu-ray + DVD] no DVD (sticker on hub) (2w)

WL DVD   

0 COPIES/ONLY COPY DVD

UNPOSTABLES

DVD UNPOSTABLE  - most are wishlisted

MULTI-DISC SETS - REDUCED CREDIT DEALS

FREEBIES HERE DOWN

You are welcome to take one with each minimum order

UV CODES
FREEBIE DVDS 

Will be mailed with DISC & ART.  All are POSTABLE & in excellent condition.

3:10 to Yuma  / America's Sweethearts  / Babel  / Bangkok Dangerous / Blood: The Last Vampire  / Bob Green Total Body Makeover /  Burn After Reading  / Deliver Us From Eva  / Dreamer - Inspired by a True Story The Exorcism of Emily Rose / For Greater Glory  / For Love of the Game  / Frankie and Hazel / The General's Daughter / Get Shorty  / Ghost Rider /  Grassroots  / Gulliver's Travels  / Gulliver's Travels  / Hoosiers  / The Island  /Little Miss Sunshine  / The Little Rascals /  Manhunter / Meet Joe Black  / Mickey Blue Eyes  / Ocean's Twelve / The Passion of the Christ / The Ouija Resurrection  /  Simone / Taking Woodstock  / Toby McTeague / Traitor  / Transamerica  / Walk the Line  /

DISC ONLY DVD

Empire Falls Vol 1  / others to be listed

FREEBIE ARTWORK - ARTWORK I HAVE - update 6/2/18 - View Inline

Last Edited on: 7/2/18 8:48 AM EST - Total times edited: 93
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Kathryn!
Date Posted: 6/3/2018 10:01 AM ET

Last Edited on: 6/7/18 4:29 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
cardinals1964 (John A.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 10:46 AM ET

Christina 

I would like TuT   and La La land    

Step up Revolution as a free bee

MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: added these DVD's to my post
Date Posted: 6/3/2018 12:13 PM ET

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Alvin and the Chipmunks - A Chipmunk Christmas
           (25th Anniversary Special Collector's Edition)
     Members Wishing: 4
The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas                             Members Wishing: 10
Buffy the Vampire Slayer                                                Members Wishing: 2
Death Wish 3                                                                  Members Wishing: 4
Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh - Love and Friendship      Members Wishing: 1
Jack Frost                                                                        Members Wishing:3
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                     Members Wishing:2
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:3
My Friends Tigger & Pooh - Friendly Tails                        Members Wishing: 1
Network (Two-Disc Special Edition)                                Members Wishing: 1
The Next Karate Kid                                                          Members Wishing: 4
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy  Members Wishing:2
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                                Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)
Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas
Alice in Wonderland
Avatar  (with Lenticular slip cover)
Batman: The Animated Series - The Last Laugh (Kids TV Favorites)
Batman: The Animated Series - Heart of Ice (Kids TV Favorites)
Battling Marshal
Chicks Man
The Chipette Diaries
Commando
The Complete Superman Collection (2001)
The Contract
Dangerous Man
Digital Video Essentials: Optimize Your Home Entertainment System (NTSC Component)
East Side Kids - Boys of the City   
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Ella Enchanted (Widescreen Edition)
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Great American Western V.21, The
Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White
Marvel Knights: Iron Man - Extremis
Mass Destruction
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Piglet's Big Movie           
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles
Universal Soldiers                                  

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped DVD only

Alias Season 2 6 DVD     Alias - The Complete Second Season (2003) Unrated
Hit & Run     Hit & Run (0)
Leprechaun in Space      Leprechaun 4 - In Space (2001) R
Mail                             Mail (2005) NR
A Farewell to Arms
Raise Your Voice  (2 sidedFS/WS)                   Raise Your Voice (2005) PG
The Voyage of the Yes / A Real American Hero   (www.eastwestdvd.com)
A Force of One                                                A Force of One (2004) PG
Bloodrayne                                                      BloodRayne (2006) R
Buddy                                                  Buddy (2001) PG
Celtic Woman                                                 Celtic Woman (2005) NR
Cruel Intentions 3                                           Cruel Intentions 3 (2004) R
Darkest knight III                                 Darkest Knight 3: The Ultimate Sword (2006) PG-13
Delta Force 2                          Delta Force 2 - Operation Stranglehold (2000) R
Dracula the Legacy Collection (Disc One Only)         Dracula - The Legacy Collection
Hellraiser Inferno                               Hellraiser - Inferno (2000) R
Hush                                        Hush (1998) PG-13
Lovers and Liars/The Promise of Love     Double Feature Lovers and Liars / the Promise of Love (0)
   DISC 2 – Side A – Brideless Groom & Let’s Get Tough  (Three Stooges' & East Side Kids)
   DISC 2 – Side B – Last Time I saw Paris & Jane Eyre
The Abyss Special Edition (2 DVD)      The Abyss (Special Edition) (2003) PG-13      Members Wishing: 3
The Best of Abbot & Costello Volume 2         The Best of Bud Abbott and Lou Costello: Volume 2 (2015) NR
The Exorcism of Emily Rose               The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Special Edition) (2005) PG-13
The Street Fighter  (Sonny Chiba & Gerald Yamata)             The Street Fighter (2005) PG
Jackie Chan – Master with Cracked Fingers & Young Master
The Chinese Connection                                 The Chinese Connection (2001) R
DJ Scoob Doo Streets Talk DVD (Omar Broadway Edition)    Streets Talk 5: DJ Scoob Doo (2008)
Zorro (Vina DVD)  Alain Delon, Stanley Baker, Ottavia Piccolo, Enzo Cerusico, Moustache

Last Edited on: 6/3/18 12:36 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 12:59 PM ET

To Save on Postage ... please request 2 titles.  Can be combined with my tower or link to: SEALED DVDs on my tower .   Choose at least 1 freebie with every (2 title) order.  

WISHLISTED DVDs / BluRay

The Bob Newhart Show - The Complete Third Season  1 wisher

Cracker Series 1  6 wishers

The Defiant Ones 15 wishers

Jack Reed - One of Our Own 1 wisher

Hickok   6 wishers

Iconic Movie Collection: Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid/The French Connection/The Hustler/M*A*S*H (MASH)    1 wisher

Jericho - The Second Season    9 wishers

Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt  13 wishers

Jesse Stone: Night Passage  4 wishers

Jesse Stone: Sea Change  3 wishers

Kill the Messenger  8 wishers

Man in the Wilderness/The Deadly Trackers 5 wishers

Monk - Season Four  3 wishers

Masterpiece Classic: Mr. Selfridge (UK Edition) 11 Wishers

Nothing in Common 1 wisher

Orphan Black: Season 2 (Blu-ray)   6 wishers

Reign: Season 2  6 wishers

Sordid Lives   14 wishers

LINK TO MANY: WISHLISTED AND ZERO COPY FITNESS DVDs

ZERO COPY DVDs / BluRays (not posted)

Hoosiers [Blu-ray]

Jericho

Spider-Man 3 (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]

Twelve O'Clock High

The West Wing: The Complete Seventh Season

World War II Classics Collection   Cheap packaging – PM me for details

Yanks

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED:

Jesse Stone: Innocents Lost (UPC no match: 043396382411) 12 wishers

Parks and Recreation Season Four  (UPC no match: 025192295287) 11 wishers

Freebies:  Choose 1 with every (2 title) order, 2 freebies with 3 titles (or with 4 or more credits).  Choose 3 freebies with 5 titles (or with 7 credits).

UV CODES: 12 Rounds 2: Reloaded / & So It Goes  / Free Birds / FREEDOM The Longest Ride / Mortdecai  / One Direction: This is Us (+UltraViolet Digital Copy)  /   The Rover - DVD + Digital The Secret Life of Walter Mitty / Serena / Son of a Gun /  This Is Where I Leave You (DVD+UltraViolet) / Digital Copy Shark Night

Free with 3 titles or 4 or more credits

Orange Is the New Black  Season 1

Postable Freebies:

Disc & art:   Bowling for Columbine Bruce Almighty (Widescreen Edition)  / Eragon  / Godzilla /  The Happening / Kill Cruise (slimcase) Shark Night [Blu-ray] /  Thank You for Smoking (Full Screen Edition) /

Unpostable Freebies

Disc & Art (unpostable):  101 Dalmatians (Two-Disc Platinum Edition) Bonus Disc only / Arrested Development - Season Two (disc 1 or 3) / The Fast and the Furious (fits slimcase) / Justified Season 1, Disc 1 or 3 / / The Tudors - The Complete First Season (disc 2) / Stomp the Yard: Homecoming (screener) comes in cardboard sleeve

Multi Disc & Art (unpostable):   /  How I Met Your Mother: Season Three Discs 1 & 2 /   With 3 Titles (or 4 or more credits)

Disc Only Freebies: A Bridge Too Far / Damages The Complete First Season (disc 3) /  Double Feature The Joe Louis Story and The Lou Gehrig Story (1953) / Getting There /  Godsend /  The Great St. Louis Bank Robbery / The Last Time I Saw Paris/  Mcclintock / Mr Woodcock /Murder! /  PCU  / Thompson's Last Run /   Warner Bros. Vol 2 Commemorative DVD - 1 episode (ea) My Sister Sam and Room for 2      Unpostable.

Last Edited on: 6/29/18 6:59 PM EST - Total times edited: 12
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 2:56 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/3/18 4:57 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Subject: Thanks Tammy!
Date Posted: 6/3/2018 3:05 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/4/18 10:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 1

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 4:01 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/4/18 6:21 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
Sue Y.

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 4:49 PM ET

Minimum order is two titles. I just posted a number of new movies to my tower and this offer can be combined with tower requests.

All of Me (2 wishers)

Frozen (Disney, disk only, a few light scratches, 33 wishers)

Leigh Scott's Dragon (slim case, 1 wisher)

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (4 wishers)

The Postman (new, sealed, 2 wishers)

Revenge of the Pink Panther (cover is different, new, sealed, 1 wisher)

Rogue One A Star Wars Story (unpostable, disk only, one tiny light scratch, 59 wishers)

Winchester '73 (2 wishers)

Zero copy and unpostables, 1 credit each

Attack of the Monsters (slim case, new, sealed, 0 copies)

Cars 2 (new, sealed, but unpostable due to water damage, 62 wishers)

The Ice Pirates (unpostable due to cut through UPC code, 10 wishers)

Mama Mia, The Movie (postable, 0 copies)

Men in Black and Men in Black II Double Feature (1 disk, postable, 0 copies)

National Lampoon's European Vacation (postable, 0 copies, 0 wishers)

Superman II (snap case, postable, 0 copies, 0 wishers)

Freebies. One with each 2 title order.

Alices' Adventures in Wonderland ( light scratches, probably postable)

Black Beauty (slim case, postable)

Disney's Little Einsteins - Our Huge Adventure (unpostable, many scratches, but probably playable)

How Do I? Flooring (new, sealed, postable)

I Can Go Potty (probably postable, a few light scratches and rough case)

Lost Season 4: Disks 5 & 6 Bonus Features

Pahappahooey Island - What About Me? (unpostable, disk only in slim case, no art)

Superman Cartoon Classics (light scratches)

The Wiggles - Wiggle Bay (postable)

Last Edited on: 6/21/18 8:09 PM EST - Total times edited: 3

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 4:53 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/4/18 6:21 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
ritarene (Rita M.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 5:12 PM ET

Minimum order of 3 titles. 

Postable WL DVDS:

Andre' Rieu Greatest Hits 1 wisher

Another Gay Sequel Retail Version 3 wishers

Blue Jasmine  10 wishers added 6/4

Bronson  7 wishers added 6/14

Element Hatha Flow Yoga For Beginners 2 wishers

Family Weekend 1 wisher

Five Minutes of Heaven 1 wisher

Great Puccini Love Scenes and Other Opera Favorites / Placido Domingo Kiri Te Kanawa Royal Opera Covent Garden 2 wishers added 6/4

Happy Campers 2 wishers

High School Musical 3 Senior Year  1 wisher added 6/4

Home For Christmas A Golden Christmas 3 2 wishers

Idle Hands 2 wishers

Imagine Me You 6 wishers

Inside The Actors Studio Dave Chappelle 2 wishers

Jack And The Cuckoo-Clock Heart  4 wishers

The Privileged Planet 4 wishers added 6/4

Puccini - Tosca / Sinopoli Zeffirelli Domingo Behrens MET 3 wishers

Pumping Iron  1 wisher

Storage Wars Texas Season 1 1 wisher

Swimming with Sharks 6 wishers

Tuck Everlasting 1 wisher

The Waltons The Complete Eighth Season 8 wishers

The Warlords 2 wishers added 6/4

Water 1 wisher

DVDs with 0 copies in system:

Angel Wars - Guardian Force 2

Casualties of War 

Christmas With The Vienna Boys' Choir

Dallas Buyers Club added 6/4

Die Hard 2 - Die Harder added 6/4

Dogville

Edward Scissorhands 

Fast Girl / Forever Together / Princess Stories - Triple Feature

Fun Size  added 6/4

Furry Tales Summer Fun

Glory added 6/4

The Great Debaters

The January Man

The Joneses added 6/4

Judy Garland Live at the London Palladium with Liza Minnelli added 6/4

The Karate Kid

The Keeper

Lowe's How-To Series on DVD Organize Your Closets

Made for Each Other

Nature of the Beast

Naxos Scenic Musical Journeys Austria Switzerland Germany A Christmas Musical Tour

Never Let Me Go

Pivot Point

Placido Domingo Grandissimo

A Plumm Summer

Priceless added 6/4

Radio City Christmas Spectacular Starring The Rockettes

Redemption

The Sickhouse

Star Spangled Baby

T-bone's World of Clowning

Thumbtanic

Wai Lana's Little Yogis Daydream DVD

The Wedding Bros added 6/4

What About Bob added 6/4

What's Eating Gilbert Grape

Woman Wanted

World's Funniest Cleverest Commercials

BLURAY with 0 Copies in SYSTEM:

Ninja II  added 6/14

UNPOSTABLES:

Hello Kitty 3-DVD Collection Brand New (not in system) 3 credits

If These Walls Could Talk 2 3 wishers (snapper printed cardboard cover has a little wear & a small place where a sticker or something pulled some print off. Not bad, just not good enough to count as postable.) 1 credit added 6/4

Jersey Boys  19 wishers (upc not matching in system)

Jungle Jive / El Baile de la Selva (not in system/no upc) 1 credit

Knight and Day DVD  3 wishers (UPC not matching in system) 1 credit

La Princessa (Shirley Temple film in Spanish) (could only find in a set on Amazon) UPC not matching in system 1 credit

The RM 4 wishers (paused in a couple places) 1 credit--OR take as a freebie with an order of 4 credits or more. addd 6/4

Shakira - MTV Unplugged (artwork rippled from water damage) 1 credit added 6/4

2 for 1 deal on my tower, too. Freebies will come with disc & artwork.

FREEBIE--Choose one with an order:

Arthur's Computer Adventure disc only

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum PAL format (disc & artwork included)

A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints disc only

Our Wild Hearts disc only

Reader Rabbit Reading 6-9 disc only

The Sound of Music  (Special Features disc & artwork) added 6/4

Trespass  disc only

TVS REAL LIFE WESTERN HEROES  disc only

Last Edited on: 6/16/18 1:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 17
jamers (Jamie W.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 5:40 PM ET

Please order 3 titles or 2, if one of the titles is 2 or more credits. PM me and post here, please!

Wishlisted DVDs
Halloween - Resurrection (2002) R (2 wishers)
Harold and Maude (2000) PG (11 wishers)
The Pick-Up Artist (2003) PG-13 (1 wisher)
Bewitched - The Complete First Season (Black and White) (2 wishers)
Bewitched - The Complete Second Season (B&W) (6 wishers) Small clear sticker on front that I'm afraid to peel off.) 
Katharine Hepburn Collection (Morning Glory / Undercurrent / Sylvia Scarlett / Without Love / Dragon Seed / The Corn Is Green [1979]) (8 Wishers)
Mike & Molly: The Complete First Season (4 Wishers)
Mike & Molly: The Complete Second Season (4 Wishers)
Mike & Molly: Season 3 (4 Wishers)
Mike & Molly: Season 4  (4 Wishers)
Mike & Molly: Season 5 (3wishers)

Wishlisted Bluray
Scream 3 [Blu-ray] (1 Wisher)

Only Copy Bluray
Scream 2 [Blu-ray] (0 Copies)

Last Edited on: 6/13/18 2:34 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
Utwig (Erik F.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 8:53 PM ET

I'll make claim to V...and Perception as well, not bad at all.

hoosiergal (Debra N.)

Date Posted: 6/3/2018 9:19 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/4/18 9:14 AM EST - Total times edited: 1

Page: