Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Star Wars The Force Awakens 3D Blu-ray Disc ONLY (posted also in Sci-fi)

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
jhowa580 (Jonathan H.)

Subject: Star Wars The Force Awakens 3D Blu-ray Disc ONLY (posted also in Sci-fi)
Date Posted: 7/16/2018 8:24 PM ET

Hello,

Sorry if you see this in two places.  I also posted this in the science fiction discussion forums as I wasn’t sure where the best place to post this was.  Thanks!

please see below message:

Hello,

I will provide 2 dvd credits and make mailing arrangements with the first person who can offer me a 3D Blu-ray Disc ONLY copy of Star Wars The Force Awakens (region 1 per club rules).  I have the Blu-ray, dvd, and digital code, so I don’t need more of those.  Just would like a 3D Blu-ray Disc ONLY copy of the movie if anybody has one to offer.

Thanks!

Jonathan H.

Last Edited on: 7/16/18 8:26 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
jhowa580 (Jonathan H.)

Subject: Upping the credits at stake...
Date Posted: 7/17/2018 9:15 PM ET

Since there have been about 14 views + and no offers so far that I can see, I am upping the stakes to 3 dvd credits via the give credits method for anybody who can offer me this 3D Disc only copy of “Star Wars The Force Awakens” (not the whole set, just the 3D disc just to clarify).  Thanks!

jhowa580 (Jonathan H.)

Subject: I ended up buying this...
Date Posted: 7/23/2018 10:36 PM ET

...so I don’t need it anymore.  Thanks though to all who viewed this and considered this!