Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: HBO's "For Your Emmy Consideration" DVDs

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
niara (Belinda S.)

Subject: HBO's "For Your Emmy Consideration" DVDs
Date Posted: 8/13/2018 7:25 PM ET

I have a box set of HBO's "For Your Emmy Consideration" dvd's.  These are single DVD's (unless otherwise noted) with no artwork, and not in the original box.  The titles are as follows:

Big Love (TV show with Bill Paxton).  DVD has two episodes:  "Pilot" and "Affair".

Curb Your Enthusiasm.  DVD has four episodes:  "Lewis Needs a Kidney", "The Smoking Jacket", "The Ski Lift" and The End".

Entourage.  DVD has four episodes:  "Exodus", "The Sundance Kids", "Oh, Mandy", and "The Bat Mitzvah".

Rome.  DVD has two episodes:  "The Spoils" and "Kalends of February".

Six Feet Under.  DVD has two episodes:  "Ecotone" and "Everyone's Waiting".

The Sopranos.  DVD has two episodes:  "Members Only" and "Join the Club".

The Comeback.  DVD has four episodes:  "Valerie Sands Up for Aunt Sassy", "Valerie Get a Very Special Episode", "Valerie Relaxes in Palm Springs" and "Valerie Does Another Classic Leno".

Ricky Gervais:  Extras. DVD has four episodes:  "Kate Winslet," "Ben Stiller," "Samuel L. Jackson" and Patrick Stewart".

Real Time with Bill Maher.  DVD has two episodes:  "10/7/2015:  Guests:  Ben Afflect, Salman Rushdie and Andrew Sullivan."  "9/2/2015:  Guests:  Bradley Whitford, MIchael Eric Dyson and Mary Frances Berry".

Two Documentaries:  "Rosie's Family Cruise" and "A Father...A Son...Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" featuring Kirk Douglas and Michael Douglas.

Elizabeth I.  Starrting Helen Mirren and Jeremy Irons.  Two DVD's include Part One and Part Two.

Mrs. Harris.  Starring Annette Benning and Ben Kingsley.

The Girl in the Cafe.  Starring Bill Nighy and Kelly Macdonald.

Walkout.  Directed by Edward James Olmos

Yesterday.  Made in association with the Nelson Mandela Foundation.

Carlin:  Life is Worth Losing.  Starrting George Carlin.

Robert Klein:  The Amorous Busboy of Decatur Avenue.  Starring comedian Robert Klein.

Bill Maher:  I'm Swiss, and other treasonous statements.

Dennis Miller:  All In.

Each DVD is one credit.  Would consider all offers.  Please PM me with any questions.  Thanks!

Last Edited on: 8/18/18 4:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
conniejb76 (Connie B.)

Date Posted: 8/13/2018 8:16 PM ET

Sending a pm.