Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Changing disc count in the swap system & Amazon

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Changing disc count in the swap system & Amazon
Date Posted: 11/16/2018 9:22 AM ET

Generally, changing the disc count in the swap system is easy, and the team are very responsive.  Often corrections are made within a day.  So, good job, swap team!

However, not so on Amazon.  It used to be fairly simple there, too, and I was hoping to have the correction updated on Amazon as well since swap uses their database.  I submitted the requested change and received an emai asking for: ASIN, Requested Attribute Name, Correct Value,  Incorrect Value, and Specific Manufacture link.  I guessed when re-submitting the info, assuming the "attribute name" was the title and "value" was disc count--and apparently got that right.  I used the web address for Warner Brothers (on the box of the set I have ("Arrow" s 1-3) as the manufacturer link; Amazon responded that was wrong and to re-submit the correct website address.  After looking on the WB website pages forever, I still cannot locate any manufacturer link.  I'm stumped on this one.  Anyone have an idea on how to locate this information?  

Update:  Well, since I didn't get back to them with that Manufacture link within a couple of days, they closed this request.   

Last Edited on: 11/25/18 9:20 AM EST - Total times edited: 4