Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***January WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***January WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 3:40 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for postable items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Deals Post, DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times last year and it's a hassle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVDs:

DVD Zero/Only Copy (Will do 3 for 2 on all single disc 0w DVDs in this list):

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Deals post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

• Batman & Harley Quinn (DVD) (2017) (883929531639) Please note: former rental. Has artwork that was "repackaged by Family Video" It's artwork they make themselves when they split up combo packs. It looks nice but isn't original. 
  • Bitch (2018) (030306828695) Unpostable: UPC# not in the system. Former rental. 0w 
  • Eden Lake (2009) Unrated One small spindle crack. 11w
  • Gift Of The Magi (2011) Unrated Unpostable: photocopied artwork. - Added 1/14
  • Maggie (2015) PG-13 (031398223474) Unpostable: UPC# not in system. 4w
  • Pleasantville (New Line Platinum Series) (2004) PG-13 - Has a scratch on artwork that obscures one of the UPC#s. Otherwise really great condition. 1CR 
  • Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella (2002) G Lots of scratches and 1 small spindle crack, but played fine for me. - Added 1/14
  • Secretariat (2011) PG (786936810677) Unpostable: UPC# not in the system.  
  • The Whole Truth [DVD] (2017) R (031398257851) UPC# not in system. Former rental 9w 

Freebies (Choose 1 with every 3 items ordered):

• 1776 Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/18
  • Arrow Season 3 digital UV code that expires 9/22/18. (Appears to still be valid on vudu)
  • Christine Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/18
  • Crimson Peak Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - No expiration date listed.
  • Darkest Hour - no expiration that I can see - Added 11/29
  • The Dark Tower digital copy - 12/31/19
  • Eggs 101: A Video Project Unpostable: No UPC# on the artwork. Also, no listing on swap. I've linked it to the listing on Amazon. 
  • Freaks of Nature Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/19
  • Gifted digital HD code. iTunes. (May not be valid after 2019).
  • Hurricane Heist UV or iTunes - Added 12/3
  • In This Corner of the World Digital Copy - 11/14/18
  • Joy Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - 5/3/19
  • Jurrasic World: Fallen Kingdom - no expiration that I can see - Added 11/29
  • Justice League - 3/31/19  - Added 11/29
  • Murder on the Orient Express Movies Anywhere digital copy - May not be valid after 2020
  • Passengers Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/19
  • Spider-Man Homecoming Sony digital copy - 12/31/19
  • Underworld Bloodwars Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/19
  • Warcraft Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes (No expiration date that I can see)

Freebies (Choose 1 with every 5 items ordered):

• Better Call Saul Season 1 Digital copy w/ UV - 12/31/18
  • Big Little Lies Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - 12/31/2022
  • Grimm Season 4 Digital HD w/ UV (No expiration date that I can see)
  • The Knick Season 2 Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - 12/31/2021
  • Mr. Robot Season 2.0 digital HD w/ UV (No expiration date that I can see)

Last Edited on: 1/31/19 10:13 AM EST - Total times edited: 10
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 3:44 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Bundles:

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy DVDs:

Wishlisted Unpostable DVDs:

Last Edited on: 1/29/19 10:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: verified 11:00pm December 31, 2018
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 4:03 PM ET

Special:   Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more: (listed at the bottom)

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD’s or Blu-Ray’s to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's.
     (Also see my Brand New & Sealed post )

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]               Members Wishing: 1
Dawn of the Dragon Slayer [Blu-ray]                      Members Wishing: 5

Fanboys [Blu-ray]                                                     Members Wishing: 6

Event Horizon [Blu-ray]                                              Members Wishing: 12
Godzilla [Blu-ray]                                                        Members Wishing: 3
Horton Hears a Who! [Blu-ray]                                    Members Wishing:2
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale          Members Wishing:3
Jason Bourne [Blu-ray]                                               Members Wishing: 5
Jurassic Park (Blu-ray with DIGITAL HD)                    Members Wishing:4
The Lost World: Jurassic Park (Blu-ray + DVD)            Members Wishing:3
    (I have all 3 Original Blu-Ray Jurassic’s)

Miramax Double Feature: Equilibrium / Renaissance [Blu-ray]   Members Wishing:2
Real Steel (Blu-ray/ Rental Ready)                              Members Wishing: 1
The Relic                                                                  Members Wishing: 3
Repo! The Genetic Opera [Blu-ray]                            Members Wishing: 3
Special Forces [Blu-ray]                                                 Members Wishing:1
Total Recall [Blu-ray]                                                     Members Wishing:2
Unforgettable (BD) [Blu-ray]                                      Members Wishing: 1

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Allegiant [Blu-ray]
Casper (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)   
Caught in the Crossfire
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
Happy Feet [Blu-ray]
Ice Age: The Meltdown [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray] (2006)
Jupiter Ascending (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack)
Monsters vs. Aliens [Blu-ray]
Sleuth [Blu-ray]
The Tale of Despereaux [Blu-ray]
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [Blu-ray]

Unpostable Blu-Ray:
Please Buddy me the credits for these:

Bullet to the Head (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (2013) R(slight cut through UPC # 883929246847)  (2 credits)

Hulk [Blu-ray] (Original BluRay DVD with library printed cover)  Members Wishing: 8

Maggie (2015) PG-13    blu-Ray is NOT recognized in the SWAP system
Maggie - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Blu-Ray Region A USA
UPC 031398223566 is originally registered by Lions Gate Entertainment Inc..
Lionsgate Home Entertainment sku 0003139822356
https://www.upcindex.net/031398223566

Resident Evil: Afterlife [Blu-ray] (2010) R  UPC – 043396365988  Blockbuster UPC # 3390544308702105

Resident Evil (Blu-ray Steelbook + Bonus Disc) (SteelCase slightly bent Members Wishing: 5

After Earth ( Blu-ray  Disc only)  2 buddied credits.
Black Swan Blu-ray *Unpostable* UPC not recognized, 024543715160, Rental exclusive - 2 buddied credits.
The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296)  - 2 buddied credits.
Flight (Blu-ray Disc Only)   2 buddied credits.
Hercules (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (0) (missing 3D) 4 Buddied credits
Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R – (1” cut through UPC)      Members Wishing: 4 - 2 buddied credits.
The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  - Members Wishing: 1 - 2 buddied credits.
X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - Wishing: 2 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D) - 2 buddied credits.

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)    Members Wishing: 1
Cradle of Fear                                                   Members Wishing: 4
Dirty Work                                                        Members Wishing: 1
Do It for Uncle Manny                                         Members Wishing: 3

Earthquake                                                                  Members Wishing: 5

East Side Kids - Boys of the City                           Members Wishing: 1
I Frankenstein                                                    Members Wishing: 2
Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White                       Members Wishing: 1
The Incredible Hulk (Widescreen Edition)                Members Wishing: 1
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                  Members Wishing:2
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (W/S Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:4
The Next Karate Kid                                                     Members Wishing: 3
Piglet's Big Movie                                                          Members Wishing: 2
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy  Members Wishing:3
Sing Along Songs - Campout at Walt Disney World           Members Wishing:1
The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow                      Members Wishing: 1
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                               Members Wishing: 1
Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever                  Members Wishing: 1
Twin Peaks - Fire Walk with Me                                    Members Wishing: 2

The Wolf Man (Universal Studios Classic Monster Collection)       Members Wishing: 3

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

13th Child: Legend of the Jersey Devil
Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas
Batman: The Animated Series - The Last Laugh (Kids TV Favorites)
Batman: The Animated Series - Heart of Ice (Kids TV Favorites)
Battling Marshal
Beach Babe by Tone It Up
Chicks Man
Chowder, Vol. 1
Crazy
Dangerous Man
Double Feature Royal Wedding Second Chorus
Earthsea
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Get Christie Love / Lady Cocoa
Great American Western V.21, The
Mass Destruction
Movie 43
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles
Transformers Armada - Flashbacks
Transformers Cybertron - Robots in Disguise, A New Beginning
Universal Soldiers
Yo Gabba Gabba: Deluxe Edition Dvd W/CD  

Unpostable DVD’s: 
Please Buddy me the credits for these

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman      cardboard snap case cut off, and put into a plastic DVD case

Bleak House by Charles Dickens – Masterpiece Theatre 2 disc  with  Gillian Anderson Charles Dance

UPC CODES NOT in the System:

Garfield - A Tail of two Kitties - barcode, 024543387428

Tom Jones   Music Legends: Best of Tom Jones  (UPC Code – 787364067022  (CD + DVD in CD Jewel case) Only 3 credits

Damages - For Your Consideration the First 5 episodes DVD, 2 disc set

Desperate for Love –
            same as
Desperate for Love (2001) Christian Slater Double D Studio cardboard Sleeve

No UPC CODE:

stardust the bette davis story  (TCM)

The Black Witch Project (2002) R  (Velli)
The Karate Kid (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid part III (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid Triple Feature (The Karate Kid, The Karate Kid II, The Karate Kid Part III) (0) PG
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped DVD only in a white sleeve

Alias Season 2     6 DVD                 Alias - The Complete Second Season (2003) Unrated

Celtic Woman                                Celtic Woman (2005) NR

Freebies - Free with an order of 4 or more:

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):
Hit & Run                                    Hit & Run (0)
Leprechaun in Space                  Leprechaun 4 - In Space (2001) R
Mail                                          Mail (2005) NR
A Farewell to Arms
Raise Your Voice  (2 sidedFS/WS)            Raise Your Voice (2005) PG
The Voyage of the Yes / A Real American Hero   (www.eastwestdvd.com)
A Force of One                               A Force of One (2004) PG
Bloodrayne                                     BloodRayne (2006) R
Buddy                                            Buddy (2001) PG
Cruel Intentions 3                          Cruel Intentions 3 (2004) R
Darkest knight III                            Darkest Knight 3: The Ultimate Sword (2006) PG-13
Delta Force 2                                 Delta Force 2 - Operation Stranglehold (2000) R
Dracula the Legacy Collection (Disc One Only)         Dracula - The Legacy Collection
Hellraiser Inferno                               Hellraiser - Inferno (2000) R
Hush                                        Hush (1998) PG-13
Lovers and Liars/The Promise of Love     Double Feature Lovers and Liars / the Promise of Love

The Abyss Special Edition (2 DVD)   The Abyss (Special Edition) (2003) Members Wishing: 3
The Exorcism of Emily Rose               The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Special Edition) (2005) PG-13
The Street Fighter  (Sonny Chiba & Gerald Yamata)             The Street Fighter (2005) PG
Jackie Chan – Master with Cracked Fingers & Young Master
The Chinese Connection                                 The Chinese Connection (2001) R
DJ Scoob Doo Streets Talk DVD (Omar Broadway Edition)    Streets Talk 5: DJ Scoob Doo (2008)
Zorro (Vina DVD)  Alain Delon, Stanley Baker, Ottavia Piccolo, Enzo Cerusico, Moustache

DISC 2 – Side A – Brideless Groom & Let’s Get Tough  (Three Stooges' & East Side Kids)
   DISC 2 – Side B – Last Time I saw Paris & Jane Eyre

Last Edited on: 1/28/19 11:27 AM EST - Total times edited: 8
Jason N.

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 4:10 PM ET

Please order a minimum of two items worth a minimum of four total credits. Please have any items you plan to order on your wishlist on auto-request, and I'll post them to you directly.

You can combine any items here with items on my tower to get to the minimum order number.

Also, if you place an order with me, you will unlock a special offer. I will send you a list of fully postable blu-rays I'm offering for 1 credit each as additions to any multiples order you place. Finally, see the bottom of my post for a list of discounts and freebies.

The Hobbit Trilogy 3D

I'm looking to send these out as a set.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (zero copies in system)

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies 3D (4 wishers)

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Note: I'm looking to send all three seasons of Ash vs. Evil Dead as a set.

Ash vs. Evil Dead: Season One w/ slipcover (7 wishers)

Ash vs. Evil Dead: Season Two (7 wishers)

Ash vs. Evil Dead: Season Three w/ slipcover (7 wishers)

Star Wars: The Complete Saga: Episodes I - VI (Digibook) (44 wishers) - with out of print artwork seen here: link.

Star Trek: The Compendium (Star Trek / Star Trek: Into Darkness) (7 wishers)

Planet Earth: Special Edition (5 wishers)

Schindler's List (20th Anniversary Limited Edition) (5 wishers)

Cars 3 (4 wishers)

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (4 wishers)

Office Christmas Party (Unrated) (4 wishers)

Veronica Mars: The Movie (4 wishers)

Sully (3 wishers)

Alexander and the Terrible, No Good, Very Bad Day w/ slipcover (2 wishers)

Finding Nemo (2 wishers)

On the Road (2 wishers)

The Power of Few (2 wishers)

Beyond the Lights (1 wisher) - w/ slipcover

Blazing Saddles (1 wisher)

Dog Soldiers (1 wisher)

Oz the Great and Powerful (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy in System Blu-ray

Crash: The Complete First Season - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (w/ slipcover)

Bullet to the Head

Dom Hemingway

Drumline (Deluxe Edition)

Fightville

The Hero of Color City (Target Exclusive w/ slipcover)

Home of the Brave

The Identical

Life

Mad Men: Season Six

The Marine 2 - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Mortuary / Salvage / Memory - triple feature

Nightingale

The Possession / The Cabin in the Woods / Sinister triple feature

Robocop: Unrated Director's Cut

The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Shakugan No Shana: Season Two

Tekken 2: Kazuya's Revenge

There Be Dragons

Trust_

Two Lovers

Without A Paddle

Wishlisted DVD

The Thing from Another World (5 wishers)

Jillian Michaels: Shred-It with Weights (5 wishers)

Johnson County War (1 wisher)

Moonlight Mile: The Complete First Season (1 wisher)

Pulse (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy DVD

Hollywood Goes to War! - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

The Incredibles: Two-Disc Collector's Edition

NCIS: Seasons 1 - 4

Rocky: Two-Disc Collector's Edition - BRAND NEW AND SEALED

Discounts - for each order, you can take any items for the discounted price listed below, and these items can also count toward fulfilling the minimum order requirement.

Discounted Blu-rays

Joy (Two-Disc Target Exclusive) - 2 buddied credits (discounted from 4) - Out of Print, w/ slipcover - Unpostable UPC

The Bank Job / Chaos / Safe - 3 buddied credits (discounted from 6) - unpostable UPC

Kickboxer / Warrior / Haywire - 3 buddied credits (discounted from 6) - unpostable UPC

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty - (3-disc blu-ray / DVD / CD soundtrack) - 2 credits (discounted from 6)

Snow White and the Huntsman (Extended Edition) - 2 credits (discounted from 4)

Freebies - for each order, you may take one of these items for free. The following freebie DVDs are disc only and do not include original cases or artwork.

Close Range - this links to the blu-ray set, since a standalone DVD isn't in the system. I'm offering the DVD.

Don Jon (1 wisher)

Easy A

The Marine 3: Homefront (1 wisher)

Paper Towns

Russell Madness

Walking with Dinosaurs

Last Edited on: 2/6/19 1:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 12
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 5:57 PM ET

3 or more  (minimum of 5 credits). Pick from my wishlist DVD/blu-ray postables and non-postables below. Can  include titles from my Tower or zero copies listed to meet minimum.     Feel free to ask about the condition of any title.  Most are near new.  Have your choices on auto. PM me and post here, all the titles you'd like.  I HONOR THE FIRST TO PM, NOT THE FIRST TO POST HERE (Please do post here so others know).  I always do my best to ship in a timely manor and ask that the receiver be thoughtful and does the same on marking them received after it has reached them.  It's important to me because I don't get my credits until they are marked  received (don't have a printer to use the SwapaDVD shipping).  Trading should be fun, right?   Happy hunting!

NEW BONUS CD OFFER:    Pick any one of the following CDS as a free bonus with any group of DVDs.  Only have one of each, so first come, first served.

LIVE ON LETTERMAN featuring live performances by top artist.  

Moby, Hotel

Moby, Animal Rights

Tori Amos, Boys For Pele

Pretty Woman - Movie sound track

Fleetwood Mac, Greatest Hits

City Of Angels: Original Soundtrack

Just be the first to ask for any one of these.

Postable Wishlisted DVDs

Awkward Season 1   It's one of the new generation of on demand DVD-R releases.  This is the official release, not a bootleg. 

The Adventures of Ociee Nash

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Huntr 

Anastasia

An Affair To Remember    50th anniversary 2 disc edition

Animusic 2 - A New Computer Animation Video Album     

America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies  Uncensored    

All That Jazz 

Anchors Aweigh

Arabian Nights (Universal Cinema Classics)

Are You Being Served? Vol. 2

Battlestar Galactica : Season 4.0 & 4.5  -  2 separate cases 

Battlestar Galactica: Seasons 2.0 & 2.5 - 2 separate cases   

Big Top Pee-Wee

Bottle Rocket    

Big Wind on Campus (aka Fart The Movie)     

The Beaver  

The Barchester Chronicles       

Basketball Diaries 

Buck Privates Come Home

Bullrun Presents Wild West Run - Cops Cars and Superstars

City Of God  

Clarissa Explains It All - Season One           

Critical Care

Crunch Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp

The Crying Game

Cop Killers

The Conjuring

Cougar Hunting

Cyber City - The Final Collection

Dance Moms Season 2 Volume 2  -  Dance Moms: Season 2, Volume 1   I'd prefer to have these 2 taken together.

Dance of the Dead 

The Day Time Ended

Dig     

The Dinner

Drop Dead Sexy  

Desolation Sound

Discover Bellydance same upc, different packaging.       

Dirt Merchant    

Devil Girl From Mars

Eloise At Christmastime

Elizabeth Taylor Signature Collection

Enough Said

The Fault In Our Stars

Feedback

Fido

Focus  

Forbidden Planet

Flesh And Bone Sn1

Fred Won't Move Out         

Fire Serpent        

Foo Fighters - Everywhere But Home  

FORGOTTEN NOIR Vol 7 David Harding Counterspy Danger Zone The Big Chase

49 Up     

From Here to Eternity

Get a Life - Vol. 1

Get Smart Season 3

Ghost Game

Gone Dark

HANGOVER PART 3    

High School Musical 3 Senior Year Premiere Edition       

The Hi-Line    

Hard 'N' Heavy Vol 2    

Hard Pill    

The Holy Land        

Hello Dolly Widescreen Edition      (has some water wrinkle on the cover art)

Iggy Pop - Live San Fran 1981

Intimate Affairs Italian for Beginners    

It's Entertainment

Jolly Roger

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Killing Season

Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow  This is brand new, factory sealed 

The Long Long Trailer

Love Comes Softly (factory sealed)

MPD Psycho  

Mary Higgins Clark - Best Selling Mysteries - 5 Movie Collection      

Megamind

Man With The Screaming Brain

Midnight in Garden of Good Evil

Monarch of the Glen - Series Six 

The Music Man   - small white spot on back cover. Totally postable.

The Philadelphia Story (Two-Disc Special Edition)

Plague Town      

Panic in Year Zero/The Last Man on Earth 

The Poker House

Poirot Murder Mysteries Collection DVD SET

The Rare Breed

RAVAGE

The Red Skulls 

Roxy Hunter & The Myth of the Mermaid   (still factory sealed)

Room Service/At the Circus

Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers

Scooby-Doo's Creepiest Capers

Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc Season 2 Part 2 Spooky Stampede

Suburban Mayhem     

Spectacular Now

Smashing Pumpkins - Greatest Hits Video Collection

Step and Tone Workout 

Stoned

Sunset Boulevard      

Suburban Commando

3D Radar Men From Moon                    

Tales from the Darkside The Second Season  Offered along with season one.  Looking to send them both to one person.    

Tale of Pigling Bland and Other Stories: Beatrix Potter    

Troma's Edge TV Vol 2   

Ultimate Crop Circles - Signs from Space

Veggie Tales Its A Meaningful Life

Waking Ned Devine

What's New Scooby-Doo - The Complete Third Season

Wicked Lake w/ Soundtrack

West Side Story         

The Wiggles - Hoop-Dee-Doo It's a Wiggly Party    

The Wrong Guys                      

iWorship Resource System DVD E        

A Young Children's Concert with Raffi

Wishlisted Blu-Rays     

Moonrise Kingdom   - blu-ray/DVD combo (4 credits) - or just take Blu-Ray (disc only for 2 credits)

She's Out of My League [Blu-ray]

UNPOSTABLE

DAMES  Unpostable only because of a closeout slash on the upc.  Still factory sealed.

US Figure Skating Championships 2012 San Jose, CA - This is the official DVD-R limited release (no upc)

Katy Perry the Movie Part of Me  Library copy cover and sticker - disc surface in great shape

Latin and Cuban Dance Movement and Salsa Styling Salsa Dance Spins Spins Spins  - This is a former library copy with a center sticker on the disc. Plays without problems.

Nobody's Fool by Paul Newman  (disc only)

Extreme Justice (no upc) May have been part of a set?

Chinese Food Culture - a TV Documentary   (No UPC)

Oz And James's Big Wine Adventure  - season 2 - (region 2) BBC Series 2 discs  

Cheech Chong's Nice Dreams / Things Are Tough All over  (disc only)

Rumble Fish  (disc only)

The Best of Donny and Marie: Volume 1   (discs only)

Shaq Cedric The Entertainer Present All Star Comedy Jam  - unpostable because the cover art is water wrickled.

Evolution Constant Change and Common Threads  This is a 2 disc set (system says one) issued without upc.

John Adams   no upc 

Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall      DVD (in case) only.  No CD.   

Tales from the Crypt The Complete Second Season   (no outer case)     

Big Band Magic! DVD KQED 40s dance hall music documentary  (Not in the system)  

Wild Spirit  (cover art is a color copy)  

The Defender (disc only)   

El Show del Topo Gigio, Vol. 2 (upc not in system)  spanish only   

Volcano (disc only)  

The Godfather Part III   (no UPC)

Frankenfish  (disc only)    

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air The Complete First Season  (discs only) 4 discs for 3 credits

0 Copies Posted

Wallace & Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (Widescreen Edition)

Hellion The Devil's Playground

Scooby Doo Alien Invaders

Wallace Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Workout One-On-One Training with Jackie

Walking With Dinosaurs The Movie Deluxe Edition

Kenny the Shark Vol 2 Good Guys vs Bad Guys

The Hidden Dimension

Evelyn

City of Ember

Dan Candy's Law

Seane Corn Vinyasa Flow Yoga - The Body And Beyond - Session Two

AC/DC - Live at Donington

The Axis of Evil Comedy Tour

Thomas Friends A Very Thomas Christmas   Still factory sealed - Would make a great gift.

Forest Primeval

Esteban Master Series: Classical Guitar (Vol. 5)

Fast As Hell - 3 Movie Collection - The Junkman - Deadline Auto Theft - Gone in 60 Seconds II

Winky's Horse

SonicX Pure Chaos

Falling From Grace

Bullrun Presents New York to LA Cops Cars

Destiny's Child Fan Pack II

Goldfinger

Max Keeble's Big Move

Harry Connick Jr - Harry for the Holidays

Mr Show - The Complete Third Season

Fronterz

Lovers And Liars

The Backlot Murders

Wingrave

King of Hearts

Tough Love

True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet

Maybe I'll Come Home in the Spring

Assassins Creed Lineage    blu-ray

Labor Day  blu-ray/DVD

Not Forgotten    blu-ray  (factory sealed)

Dear Dumb Diary [Blu-Ray / DVD Combo Pack]  (factory sealed)

Last Edited on: 2/2/19 2:07 AM EST - Total times edited: 39
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 6:51 PM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles of 5 credits or more from these lists. Order anything from my tower at a discount if you let me know. 

Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlisted

DVD - Poastable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu Ray Unpostable 

Last Edited on: 1/26/19 1:26 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
Swapaholic (Mark F.)

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 8:09 PM ET

Minimum request is 3 items. There will NOT be any digital copies included.   You may only buddy credits for unpostables.  Please use my links to add to your WL. Please have items on Auto request on your wishlist and have funds in your account. Please post here to let others know when a item has been crdered.

DVD

Pledges

Loose Cannons

Slaughter Studios

The Shaggy D.A.

Stan Lee's Lightspeed  

XII  

Barbie in a Christmas Carol  

True Lies 

A Leap of Faith  

The Hunt for John Wilkes Booth

I Do (But I Don't)

The Silver Fleet 

Resistance

Whistleblower  

Independence Day Resurgence

The Way We Were (Special Edition)

Disneynature Crimson Wing - Mystery of Flamingo  

A Charlie Brown Christmas 

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 

How To Save Us     

MPD Psycho III        

Scream 4               

The Vatican Tapes   

The Pride and the Passion    

The Art of Illusion 100 Years of Hollywood Special Effects

NERD VS GEEK Season One

Brooklyn Rules

Trainwreck   

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Letters to Juliet

Scooby-Doo in Pirates Ahoy

Greg the Bunny - Best of the Film Parodies

The Wild

Spooky Buddies

30 for 30 - The Gospel According to Mac

American Dad Vol 1

Anger Management Season One  

Headspace         

Miss Meadows      

The Incredible Hulk Returns / The Trial of the Incredible Hulk

My Dad the Rock Star Vol 2 Off the Hook

Angels Crest

American Descent

The Fight Within

Hercules in New York

American Poltergeist 

Dennis the Menace 

Dinosaur

Roman Holiday

BLU-RAY  UNPOSTABLE

Fright Night    (3D Disc Only)
American History X      ( UPC Not on System )  
The Polar Express Presented in 3-D    No 3D Glasses

The Newsroom The Complete First Season    (Missing UPC & DVD )  FOUR BLU-RAY SET  REDUCED TO 6 CREDITS

Chasing the Dragon    BLU-RAY disc only Former rental

Wishlisted BLU-RAY

The Crow

The Usual Suspects

Blu-Ray’s with Zero Copies

Ondine

Unpostable DVD

UFC Presents The Ultimate Fighter Season 2- Uncut Untamed and Uncensored  missing slipcover with the ups Reduced to 3 credits

That '70s Show Complete Giftset           (Missing UPC)                                                                                                                  

The Bourne Files 3-Disc Collection   missing slipcover with the upc  

Game of Thrones The Complete Sixth Season   DISC ONLY  NO BOX (former rental, sticker on center ring)

Burning Bodhi       ( UPC Not on System )    (former rental, sticker on center ring)

Touch the Top of the World   ( UPC Not on System )

Miss Conception      (former rental, large security sticker on disc )

The Big Bang Theory The Complete Third Season   Missing outer box with barcode

Last Edited on: 1/31/19 5:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
Klaywien (Klaywien S.)

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 8:13 PM ET

Minimum Orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Tower.

Please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. PM me if interested.

Postable DVDs/Blu-rays Wishlisted:

Harold and Kumar White Castle/ Escape from Guantanamo Bay [Blu-ray] - 1w - 4CR
Mr. & Mrs. Smith [Blu-ray] - 1w - 2CR
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies [Blu-ray] - 3w - 2CR
Save The Date [Blu-ray] - 1w - 2CR
The Wall [Blu-ray] - 3w - 2CR
The Guest [Blu-ray + DVD] - 2w - 4CR
Youth in Revolt [Blu-ray] - 1w - 2CR

10 Cloverfield Lane DVD - 7w - 1CR
Bellflower [DVD] - 3w - 1CR
Mr. Holmes DVD - 2w - 1CR
Titanic Miniseries DVD 2 disc - 1w - 2CR
You Don't Know Jack on DVD - 3w - 1CR

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Eye in the Sky [Blu-ray + DVD] - 0w - 4CR
Joe Dirt [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Lee Daniels' - The Butler (Blu-ray + DVD) - 0w - 4CR - Only copy (posted on my tower)
Life of Crime [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
New Year's Eve [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Observe and Report [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR - Only copy (posted on my tower)
Prison Break Season 1 [Blu-ray] - Only copy (posted on my tower) - 0w - 12CR
Sausage Party [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
The Woman in Black [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Woman in Gold [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Road to Nowhere [DVD] - 0w - 1CR 
From Paris With Love [DVD] - 0w - 1CR

Unpostable Blu-rays:

** Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item) 

Contagion [Blu-ray] - 2CR - Slash through UPC. UPC#883929206469
Gentlemen Broncos [Blu-ray] - 2CR - Unrecognized UPC#024543948384
Mirror Mirror [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR - Unrecognized UPC#024543356400
The Messenger [Blu-ray] - 2CR - Missing DVD, in DVD case
The Raven [Blu-ray] (0) - Missing DVD/Digital Copy disc. Comes with case and cover art - 2CR
The Wolfman Blu-ray [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR - Missing digital copy disc

Deals on Blu-rays:

(Both Jump Street Movies for total 5 CR)
21 Jump Street [Blu-ray] - 2CR
22 Jump Street [Blu-ray + DVD] - 4CR

(Both Kung Fu Panda Ultimate Edition of Awesomeness movies for total 10 CR)
Kung Fu Panda - Ultimate Edition of Awesomeness with slip[Blu-ray] - 6CR
Kung Fu Panda 2 - Ultimate Edition of Awesomeness with slip - 6CR

Last Edited on: 1/31/19 7:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 13
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 8:26 PM ET
Minimum request is 3 DVD -or- 2 if one is a TV series/ box set -or- 2 Blu-ray. You may only buddy credits for unpostables.  To satisfy the rules for multiples at least one title must be posted either to your WL or you may order one from my tower. 

Note: Multidisc sets (TV box sets)are now in this purplish-blue font.

Please use my links below to add to your WL.  This will speed up the transaction.   Even if you have WL the title already, you may have a different version on your WL than the one you're requesting.  Thanks!

BLU-RAY

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY

WL DVD   

0 COPIES/ONLY COPY DVD

DVD WL UNPOSTABLE

BOX SET / SEASONS UNPOSTABLE

REDUCED MULTI-DISC SETS

FREEBIES 

UV CODES - I will PM the UVs immediately, paper copy will go with your order ~ will also trade UV codes 1:1

BLU-RAY DISC & ART  FREE with any Blu-ray request

DVDS DISC & ART (postable) *on tower

After Earth* / Amazing Grace (no upc) ecopackaging / America's Sweethearts* / The Da Vinci Code* Def Poetry - Season 1* / The Green Mile* / The Ides of March* / Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull*/ Jennifer's Body* / Kidnapping Mr. Heineken* /  LIMITLESS (Rental Ready)* /  Multiple Sarcasms* /  My Friend Bernard* / The Sign of the Beaver* / Tropic Thunder* / Zarra's Law*

DISC ONLY: Everything Must Go Friends with Benefits / Old Joy (damaged artwork) /  The Skeleton Key ~ home made a cover art / Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Last Edited on: 2/1/19 8:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 116
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Klaywien!
Date Posted: 1/2/2019 8:39 PM ET

Last Edited on: 1/2/19 9:27 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
digibor (Nebojsa S.)

Date Posted: 1/2/2019 11:13 PM ET

Minimum order is 3 items

WL Blu ray

Trainspotting 8w

Allied 6w

Maps to the Stars 16 w

2001 A Space Odyssey 10w

A Clockwork Orange 13 w

xXx Return of Xander Cage 4w

Mission Impossible 4w

Mission - Impossible II 2w

Unpostable wishlisted

Hair 17w (artwork printed)

Tangled 2cr (no DVD) 37 w

WL DVD

Sex Lies and Videotape 1w

'Allo 'Allo - The Complete Series One 3w

Only copy 

Shrek Forever After (Blu-ray)

Remember the Titans

DEALS Blu ray

The Dark Knight 2cr (from 4cr)

Mission Impossible III (this version on blu-ray) 2 cr from 4

Love Ranch 1cr (from 2)

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol 2cr (missing DVD)

DEALS DVD 2 for 1 cr

MTV's Pimp My Ride - The Complete First Season 1cr (from 3)

American Beauty

Troy

Sideways

Minority Report

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Derailed

Ernest Goes to Jail

Hannibal

Dawn of the Dead

Red Dragon - Collector's Edition

March of the Penguins

Shrek

Shrek 2

Robots

Last Edited on: 1/10/19 12:01 PM EST - Total times edited: 8
hangfirebooks (William S.)

Date Posted: 1/3/2019 1:01 PM ET

I WANT TO CLEAR SOME SPACE SO OFFERING 4 CREDITS WORTH FOR 3 OR 10 FOR 6.

Please wishlist and autorequest the 3 (or 6) postables and PM me with the bonus or unpostable disks.  Earlier PMs get precedent if titles conflict.

May be combined with selections from my DVD Tower, or my SwapaCD Tower. 

WL'd DVDS
2 Days in the Valley (early Charlize Theron) (4w)
American Movie (10w)
Angels in the Endzone (4w)
Attack the Gas Station (Korean, hostage black comedy) (4w)
Bad Lieutenant (Harvey Keitel) (2w)
Batman - Mask of the Phantasm (3w) 
Big Fan (Patton Oswalt) (2w)
The Big Trail (early John Wayne; Raoul Walsh. 1-1:33 edition) (2w)
Black X-Mas (2007 Unrated, Ex-Renter) (2w)
Blood Car (2w)
Breakheart Pass (5w) (Charles Bronson Western Train Mystery)
Bridge on the River Kwai (3w)
Brutal Beauty: Tales of the Rose City Rollers (Roller Derby doc) (3w)
The Caine Mutiny: Collector's Edition (11w)
Creepshow (snapcase) (1w)
A Cure for Wellness (4w)
Dead Man (Johnny Depp; Jim Jarmusch) (2w)
Dead Man's Shoes (tear to art) (3w)
Die (Saw-clone with Elias Koteas) (5w)
Escape From New York (1w)
Eyes of a Stranger (Slasher movie. Debut of Jennifer Jason Leigh) (1w)
The Foot Fist Way (1w, Ex-Renter)
From a Whisper to A Scream / Theatre of Blood (5w)
The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle (Sex Pistols) (10w)
The Harvest (Horror from John McNaughton of Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer. Samantha Morton) (2w)
The Head (Oddball German Horror. 1959) (1w)
House of the Damned (1960s B+W gothic inspired by the Winchester House) (2w)
The Ice Storm (1w)
Jewel - Live At Humphrey's By The Bay (2w)
Kiss Me Kate (27w)
Kitty Foyle (Ginger Rogers) (7w)
Kundun (9w)
Lake Placid 3 (3w)
Ley Lines (Takashi Miike) (1w)
Ninja Scroll: The Series, Volume 1 - Dragon Stone (1w)
Pack (Bloody Disgusting Selects) (3w)
Rancho Deluxe [EX-RENTER] (3w)
ReBoot - Season III, Vol. 2 - The Net (1w)
Steamboy: Director's Cut (1w)
The Story of the Weeping Camel (4w)
Sunset Boulevard: Special Collector's Edition (3w)
Sweeney Todd in Concert (Patti Lupone; George Hearn) (4w) NEW 1/24
An Unfinished Affair (1w) (Jennie Garth Erotic Thriller)

ZERO COPIES DVD
He-Man & the Masters of the Universe-Battle for Eternia (10 Episodes of the 2002 Reboot) (0w, 0p) NEW 1/24
Hombre (0w, 0p) (Paul Newman Western. Elmore Leonard screenplay)
Nikki Yanofsky Live in Montreal (0w, 0p) NEW 1/24
Ninja Scroll  (0w, 0p)
Once Upon a Time in China (Jet Li) (0w, 0p)
Red Dawn (0w, 0p)

WL'd BLU-RAY
Grace (undead baby horror movie) [Blu-Ray] (2w)
Halloween II (1981) [Blu-Ray] (3w)
Spider-Man 2 [Blu-Ray] (2w)
21 Jump Street [Blu-Ray] (2012) (4w)

ZERO COPIES BLU-RAY
My Bloody Valentine 3D (w 4 sets of 3D glasses) (0w, 0 posted)

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY

UNPOSTABLE DVD
Natural Obsessions 2, Vol. 3 (Hentai; Adult. Mismatched UPC) NEW 1/24
He Named Me Malala (NEW SEALED. Bad UPC. Same as this one with 14w)
Search Party, Season One (Alia Shawkat of Arrested Development) Emmy Consideration set. Book packaging 2 Disks

Last Edited on: 1/27/19 11:22 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 1/3/2019 2:25 PM ET

I removed my credit minimum. Any two movies now is fine.

I will accept any request of 2 or more movies in any combination of Blu-Rays and DVDs from this list or from My Tower.  Please post request on this thread and PM me as well.  Happy swapping.  Cheers.

UV/Digital Codes

Tower Incentive: 1 free w/ any request that includes 1 or more movie from My Tower with your order. 

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy 

Blu-Ray - Unpostable

Blu-Ray - Postable Discounted

DVD - Postable Wishlisted

Last Edited on: 2/1/19 2:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 14
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 1/3/2019 2:57 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/2/19 3:25 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
Jason N.

Date Posted: 1/3/2019 5:06 PM ET

Just added to my earlier post:

Wishlisted Blu-ray

Planet Earth: Special Edition (5 wishers)

digibor (Nebojsa S.)

Date Posted: 1/3/2019 5:14 PM ET

PM Brad for

Imaginarium of doctor Parnassus

Trainspotting

Swapaholic (Mark F.)

Date Posted: 1/4/2019 9:36 AM ET

Added to my Earlier post Both wishlisted

Loose Cannons

Slaughter Studios

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Brad!
Date Posted: 1/4/2019 10:05 AM ET

Last Edited on: 1/4/19 3:01 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 1/4/2019 10:05 AM ET

Last Edited on: 1/13/19 8:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
Advertisement (Bret H.)

Date Posted: 1/4/2019 11:22 PM ET

Minimum request 3 items.  (Exception: the 6-volume Utawarerumono anime series)
Can combine with items from my wishlist multiples posting on PaperbackSwap
Can combine with items from my posted PBSCD, and DVD listings.
3/2; 5/3;  2/1 on 8 or more deal on posted items from shelves/towers.

WL Blu-Ray
Gladiator (Sapphire Series) [Blu-ray] (2009) R 4 wishers
The Help (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (2011) PG-13 1wisher
The Jane Austen Book Club [Blu-ray]  3 wishers
Sin City (Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions) [Blu-ray] (2009) Unrated 5 wishers  
The Theory of Everything (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet) (0) 1 wisher
X-Men Days of Future Past  1 wisher 
Into the Storm (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack) (2014) PG-13 2 wishers   
The Invisible [Blu-ray] (2007) PG-13 2 wishers 
The Sound of Music (45th Anniversary Edition) (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging) (2010) G 1 wisher new 1/4

0 Wishers Blue-Ray
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray) (2013) PG-13 0 wishers
The Andromeda Strain Miniseries 0 wishers
Guns Girls and Gambling 0 wishers
The Roommate 0 wishers
Admission (Blu-Ray)(Includes French subtitles) (0) 0 wishers   
Rambo Box Set (First Blood / Rambo: First Blood Part II / Rambo III ) [Blu-ray] (2008) R 0w 
Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel [Blu-ray] (2015) PG 0w  
Wild [Blu-ray] (2015) R 0w 
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Blu-ray SteelBook [Canadian Import] (0) 0w   [unopened, in shrinkwrap, includes bonus (empty I presume) steelcase for original Twilight film] new 1/4
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Blu-ray/DVD+UltraViolet Combo Pack) (2013) PG-13 0w  added 1/6

WL DVDs
Camilla (2002) PG-13 5 wishers  
Jazzercise Burlesque  2w
Jesse Stone: Death In Paradise (2007) Unrated 1 wisher
Jesse Stone: Thin Ice  1w
Jesse Stone Night Passage Widescreen 4w
Jesse Stone Innocents Lost 9w 
Kung Fu The Complete Third Season 5w
The Lone Ranger 9w

The Long Shot (2006) NR 1w
Murder, She Wrote - The Complete Second Season (2005) NR 1w 3cr
Murder, She Wrote - The Complete Third Season (2006) NR 1w 3cr
Murder, She Wrote - The Complete Fourth Season (2006) NR 2w 5cr
Murder, She Wrote - The Complete Fifth Season (2007) NR 4w 5cr
Murder, She Wrote - The Complete Sixth Season (2007) NR 3w 5cr
Rodney Yee's Core Centered Yoga 1w
Sharpe's Eagle 6w
Shiva Rea Solar Flow Yoga 2w
The Spy Who Loved Me (Special Edition) (2002) PG 1w 
Wall-E (Single-Disc Edition) (2008) G 19 wishers  
The Wolf of Wall Street 1 w
The Polar Express (Two-Disc Widescreen Edition) (2005) G 2 wishers  
Trainwreck (DVD) (0) 4 wishers 
Peter Allen - The Boy From Oz (2006) NR 4 wishers  new 1/4   (unopened, in shrinkwrap)
Highlander 4 Film Collection (2016) R 2 wishers new 1/4
You Only Live Twice (2000) PG 7 wishers added 1/6
On Her Majesty's Secret Service (2000) PG 11 wishers added 1/6

Zero Wishers DVDs
Below 0w
Leap Year (2010) PG 0 wishers 
Mark Blanchard's Progressive Power Yoga Prenatal Pregnancy Routines  0w
When In Rome (2010) PG-13 0 w
Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas (2004) G 0w  
Lush [DVD] Campbell Scott (0) R 0w 
Shergar (2008) PG 0 wisher  
Thunderball (1999) PG 0w 
Live and Let Die (Widescreen Special 007 Edition) (1999) PG 0w  
The Road (2010) Viggo Mortensen; Kodi Smit-McPhee; Robert Duvall (0) R 0w  
Stargate SG-1 Season 6 (Thinpak) (2006) 0w added 1/6
Stargate SG-1 Season 7   0w  added 1/6
Stargate SG-1: The Complete Ninth Season (2004) 0w added 1/6

DVD Sets:
I'm offering the anime series Utawarerumon volumes 1-6 only as a set, 6 dvd disks for 6 credits.  All 6 are zero wisher/zero copies.
Utawarerumono Volume 1 Mask of a Stranger
Utawarerumono, Volume 2: In the Face of Evil (2007) Unrated
Utawarerumono, Volume 3: A Haunted Past (2007) Unrated
Utawarerumono, Volume 4: The Price of Freedom (2007) 
Utawarerumono, Volume 5: The Beast Within (2007) Unrated
Utawarerumono, Volume 6: Song for Posterity (2007) Unrated

Unpostable / Incentive  Blu-Rays
Frozen (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD + Digital Copy)  (dvd disk has a circular scratch though it played OK in my player, blu-ray is fine) discounted to 2 credits.

Unpostable / Incentive DVDs (best match when UPC is missing)
Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season SD   (no UPC) 28 wishers
Rescue From Gilligan's Island 2w (upc 7986223082924 not recognized)
Band of Brothers  (no UPC. 6 discs in tin box.) discounted to 5 credits
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2-disk widescreen 0w (Missing outer slipcase, no UPC) 
X-Men 1.5  (unpostable due to no UPC, 2 disks, discounted to 1 credit)

Last Edited on: 1/6/19 8:56 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: Added DVD's to my post,
Date Posted: 1/5/2019 12:02 PM ET

Last Edited on: 1/18/19 1:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 1/6/2019 3:15 PM ET

Just added to above list:

The Long Long Trailer

Dr Goldfoot and the Bikini Machine

Last Edited on: 1/6/19 3:19 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
ixiheavenixi (Joyce C.)

Date Posted: 1/6/2019 6:31 PM ET

Orders of 2 items and at least  4 credits please.

Postable 

Monkey King Hero is Back

Legend of Tarzan A New Threat Awaits

Burlesque

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Duck Dynasty Season 5 Blu-ray

Tinker Tailor Solider Spy

The Divine Bette Midler

Max and Ruby The Rosemary Wells Collection

The Flintstones Season 4

Doctor Who Series Seven Part 2

TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection  Best Picture Winners

Despicable Me 2  3D Blu-ray Combo Pack

Hangman Blu-ray

i love you man blu-ray

fast and furious 6 Blu-ray

Despicable Me 2 3D Blu-ray Combo

Breaking Bad Final Season

All Creatures Great and Small Series 6

Orphan Black Season 2

Walking Dead Season 4

fbi files seaon one

Marple Series 1

The Grand Series Two

Jericho Season 2

Chucky Killer DVD Collection

Castle Season 4

Kung Fu Yoga Blu-ray/DVD

Unpostables Wish Listed  ** these are 3 for 2 ** (get 3 credits worth for only 2 credits)

Basket Case - DISC ONLY

Kings of Pastry - DISC ONLY

Blood Alley - DISC ONLY

Quiet Man - DISC ONLY

Ten Commandments 50th Anniversary Collection - DISCS ONLY

Step Up 3 - DISC ONLY

America's Funniest Home Videos: Best of Kids and Animals - scratch on the upc code thought you can still see all the numbers

Bronx Tale - heavy wear on snapcase

Babette's Feast - DISC ONLY

Alfred Hitchcock Presents Season Two - DISCS ONLY, will come in 6 disc case and photocopied artwork,

Miramax Family Adventure - DISC ONLY

Furious 7 - DISC ONLY

Zero Copies or Deals 

Whip It Blu-ray - count it is wrong, only one disc so 2 credits only

Ninja Season 4 

everything below this is 2 for 1

Boy Meets World Season 3

Domain of Murder - DISC ONLY

Assassins - Region ALL, DISC ONLY

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 1

Tom Jones

Last Edited on: 5/20/19 3:19 PM EST - Total times edited: 5