Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: 💜❤💙February WL Multiples💙❤💜

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: 💜❤💙February WL Multiples💙❤💜
Date Posted: 2/1/2019 9:43 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for postable items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

Last Edited on: 2/1/19 9:46 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
TK942 (Tammy K.)

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Deals Post, DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf (For the time being, all books posted on my shelf are 2/1.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. I've come up against this problem several times last year and it's a hassle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

WL DVDs:

DVD Zero/Only Copy (Will do 3 for 2 on all single disc 0w DVDs in this list):

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Also, please see my Deals post for a more complete list & deals:

Blu-rays:

Multi-disc items:

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each):

• Bitch (2018) (030306828695) Unpostable: UPC# not in the system. Former rental. 0w 
  • Eden Lake (2009) Unrated One small spindle crack. 11w
  • Gift Of The Magi (2011) Unrated Unpostable: photocopied artwork. - Added 1/14
  • Maggie (2015) PG-13 (031398223474) Unpostable: UPC# not in system. 4w
  • Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella (2002) G Lots of scratches and 1 small spindle crack, but played fine for me. - Added 1/14

Freebies (Choose 1 with every 3 items ordered):

• 1776 Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/18
  • Crimson Peak Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - No expiration date listed.
  • Darkest Hour - no expiration that I can see - Added 11/29
  • The Dark Tower digital copy - 12/31/19
  • Eggs 101: A Video Project Unpostable: No UPC# on the artwork. Also, no listing on swap. I've linked it to the listing on Amazon. 
  • Freaks of Nature Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/19
  • Gifted digital HD code. iTunes. (May not be valid after 2019).
  • Hurricane Heist UV or iTunes - Added 12/3
  • In This Corner of the World Digital Copy - 11/14/18
  • Joy Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - 5/3/19
  • Justice League - 3/31/19  - Added 11/29
  • Murder on the Orient Express Movies Anywhere digital copy - May not be valid after 2020
  • Passengers Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/19
  • Spider-Man Homecoming Sony digital copy - 12/31/19
  • Underworld Bloodwars Digital HD w/ UV - 12/31/19
  • Warcraft Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes (No expiration date that I can see)

Freebies (Choose 1 with every 5 items ordered):

• Better Call Saul Season 1 Digital copy w/ UV - 12/31/18
  • Big Little Lies Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - 12/31/2022
  • Grimm Season 4 Digital HD w/ UV (No expiration date that I can see)
  • The Knick Season 2 Digital HD w/ UV + iTunes - 12/31/2021

Last Edited on: 3/2/19 10:55 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2019 9:44 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Bundles:

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted DVDs:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy DVDs:

Last Edited on: 3/1/19 10:42 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
Swapaholic (Mark F.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2019 10:35 PM ET

Minimum request is 3 items. There will NOT be any digital copies included.   You may only buddy credits for unpostables.  Please use my links to add to your WL. Please have items on Auto request on your wishlist and have funds in your account. Please post here to let others know when a item has been crdered.

DVD

Taking Chance

Cube

Pledges

Loose Cannons

Slaughter Studios

The Shaggy D.A.

Stan Lee's Lightspeed  

XII  

Barbie in a Christmas Carol  

True Lies 

A Leap of Faith  

The Hunt for John Wilkes Booth

I Do (But I Don't)

The Silver Fleet 

Resistance

Whistleblower  

Independence Day Resurgence

The Way We Were (Special Edition)

Disneynature Crimson Wing - Mystery of Flamingo  

A Charlie Brown Christmas 

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 

How To Save Us     

MPD Psycho III        

Scream 4               

The Vatican Tapes   

The Pride and the Passion    

The Art of Illusion 100 Years of Hollywood Special Effects

NERD VS GEEK Season One

Brooklyn Rules

Trainwreck   

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

When Calls The Heart Follow Your Heart

Letters to Juliet

Scooby-Doo in Pirates Ahoy

Greg the Bunny - Best of the Film Parodies

The Wild

Spooky Buddies

30 for 30 - The Gospel According to Mac

American Dad Vol 1

Anger Management Season One  

Headspace         

Miss Meadows      

The Incredible Hulk Returns / The Trial of the Incredible Hulk

My Dad the Rock Star Vol 2 Off the Hook

Angels Crest

American Descent

The Fight Within

Hercules in New York

American Poltergeist 

Dennis the Menace 

Dinosaur

Roman Holiday

BLU-RAY  UNPOSTABLE

Fright Night    (3D Disc Only)
American History X      ( UPC Not on System )  
The Polar Express Presented in 3-D    No 3D Glasses

The Newsroom The Complete First Season    (Missing UPC & DVD )  FOUR BLU-RAY SET  REDUCED TO 6 CREDITS

Chasing the Dragon    BLU-RAY disc only Former rental

Wishlisted BLU-RAY

The Crow

The Usual Suspects

Blu-Ray’s with Zero Copies

Ondine

Unpostable DVD

UFC Presents The Ultimate Fighter Season 2- Uncut Untamed and Uncensored  missing slipcover with the ups Reduced to 3 credits

That '70s Show Complete Giftset           (Missing UPC)                                                                                                                  

The Bourne Files 3-Disc Collection   missing slipcover with the upc  

Game of Thrones The Complete Sixth Season   DISC ONLY  NO BOX (former rental, sticker on center ring)

Burning Bodhi       ( UPC Not on System )    (former rental, sticker on center ring)

Touch the Top of the World   ( UPC Not on System )

Miss Conception      (former rental, large security sticker on disc )

The Big Bang Theory The Complete Third Season   Missing outer box with barcode

Last Edited on: 3/1/19 8:34 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 2/1/2019 10:53 PM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles of 5 credits or more from these lists. Order anything from my tower at a discount if you let me know. 

Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlisted

DVD - Poastable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu Ray Unpostable 

Last Edited on: 2/1/19 10:55 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: verifying
Date Posted: 2/1/2019 11:03 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD’s or Blu-Ray’s to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's.

I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

The Conspirator (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]                                   Members Wishing: 8
Death Wish II [Blu-ray]                                                                   Members Wishing: 2
Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]               Members Wishing: 1
Dark City (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]                                     Members Wishing: 4
Casper (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)            Members Wishing: 1
Dawn of the Dragon Slayer [Blu-ray]                      Members Wishing: 5
Fanboys [Blu-ray]                                                                   Members Wishing: 6
Godzilla [Blu-ray]                                                        Members Wishing: 3
Horton Hears a Who! [Blu-ray]                                    Members Wishing:2
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale          Members Wishing:3
Jason Bourne [Blu-ray]                                               Members Wishing: 5
Miramax Double Feature: Equilibrium / Renaissance [Blu-ray]   Members Wishing:2
Real Steel (Blu-ray/ Rental Ready)                              Members Wishing: 1
The Relic                                                                  Members Wishing: 5

Robots [Blu-ray]                                                 Members Wishing:1
Special Forces [Blu-ray]                                                 Members Wishing:1
Total Recall [Blu-ray]                                                     Members Wishing:2
Unforgettable (BD) [Blu-ray]                                      Members Wishing: 1

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Allegiant [Blu-ray]
Caught in the Crossfire

The Darkest Hour (Blu-ray 3D)
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
Happy Feet [Blu-ray]
Ice Age: The Meltdown [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray] (2006)
Kung Fu Panda (+BD Live) [Blu-ray]
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)
Megamind (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Monsters vs. Aliens [Blu-ray]
Pompeii
Sleuth [Blu-ray]

The Smurfs [Blu-ray]
The Smurfs 2 (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)
The Tale of Despereaux [Blu-ray]
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [Blu-ray]

Unpostable Blu-Ray:
Please Buddy me the credits for these:

Bullet to the Head (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (2013) R(slight cut through UPC # 883929246847)  (2 credits)

Hulk [Blu-ray] (Original BluRay DVD with library printed cover)  Members Wishing: 8

Maggie (2015) PG-13    blu-Ray is NOT recognized in the SWAP system     HOLD
            Maggie (blu ray w/digital hd) (UPC Code not recognized) (031398223573) same as
            Maggie [Blu-ray] (2015) R Members Wishing: 2 031398223573
             Lionsgate Home Entertainment sku 0003139822356    
https://www.upcindex.net/031398223566

Resident Evil: Afterlife [Blu-ray] (2010) R  UPC – 043396365988  Blockbuster UPC # 3390544308702105

Resident Evil (Blu-ray Steelbook + Bonus Disc) (SteelCase slightly bent Members Wishing: 5

After Earth ( Blu-ray  Disc only)  2 buddied credits.
Black Swan Blu-ray *Unpostable* UPC not recognized, 024543715160, Rental exclusive - 2 buddied credits.
The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296)  - 2 buddied credits.
Flight (Blu-ray Disc Only)   2 buddied credits.
Hercules (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (0) (missing 3D) 4 Buddied credits
Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R – (1” cut through UPC)      Members Wishing: 4 - 2 buddied credits.
The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  - Members Wishing: 1 - 2 buddied credits.
X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - Wishing: 2 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D) - 2  credits. HOLD

I would like to send these out in sets:

Boondock Saints (Truth & Justice Edition) [Blu-ray]

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day [Blu-ray]

Poltergeist  total copies =1

Poltergeist II/Poltergeist III                                     Members Wishing: 8

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams (Unrated) (2010)    Members Wishing: 1
Cradle of Fear            Members Wishing: 4
Dirty Work         Members Wishing: 1
Dracula (75th Anniversary Edition) (Universal Legacy Series)    Members Wishing: 4
        (Library stickers on Artwork) 

Do It for Uncle Manny          Members Wishing: 3
East Side Kids - Boys of the City           Members Wishing: 1
I Frankenstein                    Members Wishing: 2
Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White               Members Wishing: 1
The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                  Members Wishing:2
The Lost World - Jurassic Park (W/S Collector's Edition) Members Wishing:4

The Next Karate Kid                                                     Members Wishing: 3
Piglet's Big Movie                                                          Members Wishing: 2
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy  Members Wishing:3
Sing Along Songs - Campout at Walt Disney World           Members Wishing:1
The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow                      Members Wishing: 1
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                               Members Wishing: 1
Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever                  Members Wishing: 1
Twin Peaks - Fire Walk with Me                                    Members Wishing: 2

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

13th Child: Legend of the Jersey Devil
Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas
Batman: The Animated Series - The Last Laugh (Kids TV Favorites)
Batman: The Animated Series - Heart of Ice (Kids TV Favorites)
Battling Marshal
Beach Babe by Tone It Up
Chicks Man
Chowder, Vol. 1
Crazy
Dangerous Man
Double Feature Royal Wedding Second Chorus
Earthsea
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Get Christie Love / Lady Cocoa
Great American Western V.21, The
Mass Destruction
Movie 43
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles
Super Mario Bros: Mario of the Deep
Super Mario World: Koopa's Stone Age Quests

Transformers Armada - Flashbacks
Transformers Cybertron - Robots in Disguise, A New Beginning
Universal Soldiers
Yo Gabba Gabba: Deluxe Edition Dvd W/CD  

Unpostable DVD’s: 
Please Buddy me the credits for these

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman      cardboard snap case cut off, and put into a plastic DVD case

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman  1" cut through UPC (BRAND NEW, Sealed)

Bleak House by Charles Dickens – Masterpiece Theatre 2 disc  with  Gillian Anderson Charles Dance

UPC CODES NOT in the System:

Garfield - A Tail of two Kitties - barcode, 024543387428

Tom Jones   Music Legends: Best of Tom Jones  (UPC Code – 787364067022  (CD + DVD in CD Jewel case) Only 3 credits

Damages - For Your Consideration the First 5 episodes DVD, 2 disc set

Desperate for Love –
            same as Desperate for Love (2001) Christian Slater Double D Studio cardboard Sleeve

No UPC CODE:

stardust the bette davis story  (TCM)

The Black Witch Project (2002) R  (Velli)
The Karate Kid (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid part III (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid Triple Feature (The Karate Kid, The Karate Kid II, The Karate Kid Part III) (0) PG
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

Last Edited on: 3/10/19 8:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 14
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 2:18 AM ET

3 or more  (minimum of 5 credits). Pick from my wishlist DVD/blu-ray postables and non-postables below. Can  include titles from my Tower or zero copies listed to meet minimum.     Feel free to ask about the condition of any title.  Most are near new.  Have your choices on auto. PM me and post here, all the titles you'd like.  I HONOR THE FIRST TO PM, NOT THE FIRST TO POST HERE (Please do post here so others know).  I always do my best to ship in a timely manor and ask that the receiver be thoughtful and does the same on marking them received after it has reached them.  It's important to me because I don't get my credits until they are marked  received (don't have a printer to use the SwapaDVD shipping).  Trading should be fun, right?   Happy hunting!

NEW BONUS CD OFFER:    Pick any one of the following CDS as a free bonus with any group of DVDs.  Only have one of each, so first come, first served.

Naked Baby Photos - Ben Fold Five (disc only)

Fashion Nugget - Cake (disc only)

Queen's Greatest Hits (disc only)

Aerosmith's Greatest Hits - includes cover art

LIVE ON LETTERMAN featuring live performances by top artist.  

Moby, Hotel

Moby, Animal Rights

Tori Amos, Boys For Pele

Pretty Woman - Movie sound track

Fleetwood Mac, Greatest Hits

City Of Angels: Original Soundtrack

Just be the first to ask for any one of these.

Postable Wishlisted DVDs

AC/DC - Live at Donington

Awkward Season 1   It's one of the new generation of on demand DVD-R releases.  This is the official release, not a bootleg. 

The Adventures of Ociee Nash

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Huntr 

Anastasia

An Affair To Remember    50th anniversary 2 disc edition

Animusic 2 - A New Computer Animation Video Album     

America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies  Uncensored    

All That Jazz 

Anchors Aweigh

Are You Being Served? Vol. 2

Battlestar Galactica : Season 4.0 & 4.5  -  2 separate cases 

Battlestar Galactica: Seasons 2.0 & 2.5 - 2 separate cases   

Big Top Pee-Wee

Bottle Rocket    

Big Wind on Campus (aka Fart The Movie)     

The Beaver  

The Barchester Chronicles       

Basketball Diaries 

Buck Privates Come Home

Bullrun Presents Wild West Run - Cops Cars and Superstars

City of Ember

City Of God  

Clarissa Explains It All - Season One           

Critical Care

Crunch Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp

The Crying Game

The Conjuring

Cougar Hunting

Dance Moms Season 2 Volume 2  -  Dance Moms: Season 2, Volume 1   I'd prefer to have these 2 taken together.

The Day Time Ended

Dig     

The Dinner

Drop Dead Sexy  

Desolation Sound

Discover Bellydance same upc, different packaging.       

Dirt Merchant    

Devil Girl From Mars

Eloise At Christmastime

Elizabeth Taylor Signature Collection

Enough Said

The Fault In Our Stars

Feedback

Fido

Focus  

Forbidden Planet

Flesh And Bone Sn1

Fred Won't Move Out 

Fire Serpent        

FORGOTTEN NOIR Vol 7 David Harding Counterspy Danger Zone The Big Chase

49 Up     

From Here to Eternity

Get a Life - Vol. 1

Get Smart Season 3

Ghost Game

Gone Dark

Gravity

HANGOVER PART 3    

The Hi-Line    

Hard 'N' Heavy Vol 2    

Hard Pill    

The Holy Land        

Hello Dolly Widescreen Edition      (has some water wrinkle on the cover art)

Intimate Affairs Italian for Beginners    

It's Entertainment

Jolly Roger

Journey to the Center of the Earth

Killing Season

Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow  This is brand new, factory sealed 

The Long Long Trailer

MPD Psycho  

Mary Higgins Clark - Best Selling Mysteries - 5 Movie Collection      

Megamind

Man With The Screaming Brain

Midnight in Garden of Good Evil

Monarch of the Glen - Series Six 

The Music Man   - small white spot on back cover. Totally postable.

The Philadelphia Story (Two-Disc Special Edition)

Plague Town      

Panic in Year Zero/The Last Man on Earth 

The Poker House

Poirot Murder Mysteries Collection DVD SET

Punky Brewster - Season One

The Rare Breed

RAVAGE

The Red Skulls 

Roxy Hunter & The Myth of the Mermaid   (still factory sealed)

Room Service/At the Circus

Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers

Scooby-Doo's Creepiest Capers

Scooby-Doo Mystery Inc Season 2 Part 2 Spooky Stampede

Suburban Mayhem     

Spectacular Now

Smashing Pumpkins - Greatest Hits Video Collection

Step and Tone Workout 

Stoned

Sunset Boulevard      

Suburban Commando

3D Radar Men From Moon

Tales from the Darkside The Second Season  Offered along with season one.  Looking to send them both to one person.    

Tale of Pigling Bland and Other Stories: Beatrix Potter 

True Confessions of a Hollywood Starlet  

Troma's Edge TV Vol 2   

Ultimate Crop Circles - Signs from Space

Veggie Tales Its A Meaningful Life

Waking Ned Devine

What's New Scooby-Doo - The Complete Third Season

Wicked Lake w/ Soundtrack

West Side Story         

The Wiggles - Hoop-Dee-Doo It's a Wiggly Party    

The Wrong Guys                    

A Young Children's Concert with Raffi

Wishlisted Blu-Rays     

Moonrise Kingdom   - blu-ray/DVD combo (4 credits) - or just take Blu-Ray (disc only for 2 credits)

She's Out of My League [Blu-ray]

UNPOSTABLE

Band of Brothers   Steelbook edition - all 5 program discs are included but missing disc 6 (bonus material). Asking 4 credits.

DAMES  Unpostable only because of a closeout slash on the upc.  Still factory sealed.

US Figure Skating Championships 2012 San Jose, CA - This is the official DVD-R limited release (no upc)

Katy Perry the Movie Part of Me  Library copy cover and sticker - disc surface in great shape

Latin and Cuban Dance Movement and Salsa Styling Salsa Dance Spins Spins Spins  - This is a former library copy with a center sticker on the disc. Plays without problems.

Nobody's Fool by Paul Newman  (disc only)

Extreme Justice (no upc) May have been part of a set?

Chinese Food Culture - a TV Documentary   (No UPC)

Oz And James's Big Wine Adventure  - season 2 - (region 2) BBC Series 2 discs  

Cheech Chong's Nice Dreams / Things Are Tough All over  (disc only)

Rumble Fish  (disc only)

The Best of Donny and Marie: Volume 1   (discs only)

Shaq Cedric The Entertainer Present All Star Comedy Jam  - unpostable because the cover art is water wrickled.

Evolution Constant Change and Common Threads  This is a 2 disc set (system says one) issued without upc.

John Adams   no upc 

Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall      DVD (in case) only.  No CD.   

Tales from the Crypt The Complete Second Season   (no outer case)     

Big Band Magic! DVD KQED 40s dance hall music documentary  (Not in the system)  

Wild Spirit  (cover art is a color copy)  

The Defender (disc only)   

El Show del Topo Gigio, Vol. 2 (upc not in system)  spanish only   

Volcano (disc only)  

The Godfather Part III   (no UPC)

Frankenfish  (disc only)    

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air The Complete First Season  (discs only) 4 discs for 3 credits

0 Copies Posted

Bless the Child

Fist Fight

Hellion The Devil's Playground

Scooby Doo Alien Invaders

Wallace Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Workout One-On-One Training with Jackie

Walking With Dinosaurs The Movie Deluxe Edition

Kenny the Shark Vol 2 Good Guys vs Bad Guys

The Hidden Dimension

Evelyn

Dan Candy's Law

Seane Corn Vinyasa Flow Yoga - The Body And Beyond - Session Two

The Axis of Evil Comedy Tour

Thomas Friends A Very Thomas Christmas   Still factory sealed - Would make a great gift.

Forest Primeval

Esteban Master Series: Classical Guitar (Vol. 5)

Fast As Hell - 3 Movie Collection - The Junkman - Deadline Auto Theft - Gone in 60 Seconds II

Winky's Horse

SonicX Pure Chaos

Falling From Grace

Bullrun Presents New York to LA Cops Cars

Destiny's Child Fan Pack II

Goldfinger

Max Keeble's Big Move

Harry Connick Jr - Harry for the Holidays

Mr Show - The Complete Third Season

Fronterz

Lovers And Liars

The Backlot Murders

Wingrave

King of Hearts

Tough Love

Maybe I'll Come Home in the Spring

Assassins Creed Lineage    blu-ray

Labor Day  blu-ray/DVD

Not Forgotten    blu-ray  (factory sealed)

Dear Dumb Diary [Blu-Ray / DVD Combo Pack]  (factory sealed)

Last Edited on: 2/21/19 11:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 19
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 6:08 AM ET
Minimum request is 3 DVD -or- 2 if one is a TV series/ box set -or- 2 Blu-ray. You may only buddy credits for unpostables.  To satisfy the rules for multiples at least one title must be posted either to your WL or you may order one from my tower. You can mix-n-match w/ my tower.

Please use my links below to add to your WL.  This will speed up the transaction.  You may have a different version on your WL than the one you're requesting.  Thanks!

Note: Multidisc sets (TV box sets) are in this purple font.

BLU-RAY

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY

• Aftermath (upc is not recognized, has hub sticker) (6w) 

WL DVD   

0 COPIES/ONLY COPY DVD

DVD UNPOSTABLE

BOX SET / SEASONS UNPOSTABLE ~ BOGO DEAL When you take a box set from my list above or from my tower, you may take any marked BOGO below free, but please match up the credit values (Ex: request a 3-disc, get a 3-disc, etc.). PM if you have questions.

REDUCED MULTI-DISC SETS ~ Several are now Buy One Get One (same as above)

FREEBIES ~ request one with each minimum request (3 dvd or 2 blu)

UV CODES & OTHER

BLU-RAY DISC & ART

DVDS DISC & ART ~ Most are postable in very good to like new condition, & are *on my tower* ~ I'll add more periodically

Amazing Grace (no upc) ecopackaging / America's Sweethearts* / Chicago* / The Da Vinci Code* /  Darling Companion* / Def Poetry - Season 1* / The Ides of March* / Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull* /   Nights in Rodanthe*  /  Tropic Thunder* / Zarra's Law*

DISC ONLY:  Friends with Benefits / Old Joy (damaged artwork) /  The Skeleton Key / Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Last Edited on: 3/4/19 11:11 AM EST - Total times edited: 158
flstevehayden (Steve H.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 9:28 AM ET

Let me know that you added the first three to your wishlist and I will include the last for free. 

An American Tail

An American Tail - Fievel Goes West

An American Tail - The Treasure of Manhattan Island

Get the 4th movie freesmileyheart

An American Tail - The Mystery of the Night Monster

Last Edited on: 2/14/19 9:17 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
digibor (Nebojsa S.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 10:15 AM ET

Minimum order is 3 items

WL Blu ray

Lego Batman Movie The 6w

American Made 9w

Trainspotting 8w

12 Strong 1w

Allied 6w

2001 A Space Odyssey 10w

A Clockwork Orange 13 w

xXx Return of Xander Cage 4w

Mission Impossible 4w

Mission - Impossible II 2w

Unpostable wishlisted

Hair 17w (artwork printed)

Tangled 2cr (no DVD) 37 w

WL DVD

Sex Lies and Videotape 1w

Four Rooms 13w

Blue in the Face 5w

'Allo 'Allo - The Complete Series One 3w

Only copy 

Shrek Forever After (Blu-ray)

Remember the Titans

DEALS Blu ray

The Dark Knight 2cr (from 4cr)

Mission Impossible III (this version on blu-ray) 2 cr from 4

Love Ranch 1cr (from 2)

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol 2cr (missing DVD)

DEALS DVD 2 for 1 cr

MTV's Pimp My Ride - The Complete First Season 1cr (from 3)

American Beauty

Troy

Sideways

Minority Report

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Derailed

Ernest Goes to Jail

Hannibal

Dawn of the Dead

Red Dragon - Collector's Edition

March of the Penguins

Shrek

Shrek 2

Robots

Last Edited on: 2/25/19 10:35 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 10:25 AM ET

Please request 2 titles to save on postage.  Select 1 freebie with every 2 title order.  Select 2 freebies with 3 titles or 4 (or more) disc orders. 

WISHLISTED 

The Box [Blu-ray]  1 wisher

As Cool As I Am [Blu-ray]  3 wishers

Frankenstein 5 wishers

The Green Inferno  10 wishers

Halloween  9 wishers

Hoosiers [Blu-ray] 1 wisher

Kill the Messenger  8 wishers

Lazarus Effect [Blu-ray]  2 wishers

Mother's Day  3 wishers

The Munsters: Two-Movie Fright Fest - (Franchise Collection) - (Munster, Go Home! & The Munsters' Revenge)  2 wishers

The Power Of Few [Blu-ray]  1 wisher

Taps (Special Edition)  2 wisher

TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: Western Adventures (The Wild Bunch / McCabe & Mrs. Miller / Jeremiah Johnson / The Train Robbers)     7 wishers

Urban Cowboy 1 wisher

Wild River [Blu-ray]  1 wisher

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED

WKRP In Cincinnati Season 1   3 wishers (No outer sleeve with UPC)

LINK TO MANY: WISHLISTED AND ZERO COPY FITNESS DVDs

ZERO COPY DVDs / BluRays (not posted)

Andersonville   (snap case)

The Closer: The Complete Third Season

The Combat Classics Collection (The War Lover / Hellcats of the Navy / Anzio / The Night of the Generals)  

Home Alone 

Jericho 

Twelve O'Clock High

Yanks 

Freebies:  Choose 1 with every (2 title) order, 2 freebies with 3 titles (or with 4 or more credits).  Choose 3 freebies with 5 titles (or with 7 credits).

UV CODES:  The Longest Ride / One Direction: This is Us (+UltraViolet Digital Copy)   /  The Secret Life of Walter Mitty /

Free with 3 titles or 4 or more credits

Orange Is the New Black  Season 1 / Copper: Season One Rizzoli & Isles: The Complete Second Season

Postable Freebies:

Disc & art:   Bowling for Columbine / Kill Cruise (slimcase) /  Thank You for Smoking (Full Screen Edition) /

Unpostable FreebiesDisc & Art (unpostable):  101 Dalmatians (Two-Disc Platinum Edition) Bonus Disc only / Arrested Development - Season Two (disc 1 or 3) / The Fast and the Furious (fits slimcase)

Last Edited on: 2/23/19 12:28 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
ChrissyL (Christina L.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 12:41 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 or more  (minimum of 5 credits). DVD’s or Blu-Ray’s to save on shipping costs. You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 4 DVD's.
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation. Please make sure to have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and verify that you have the  SWAPaDVD fee.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]              Members Wishing: 1

August Rush [Blu-ray]                                                Members Wishing: 5

Casper (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)          Members Wishing: 1

Dawn of the Dragon Slayer [Blu-ray]                        Members Wishing: 5

Equilibrium / Renaissance [Blu-ray]                         Members Wishing:2

Fanboys [Blu-ray]                                                   Members Wishing: 6

Horton Hears a Who! [Blu-ray]                                Members Wishing: 2

Marvel's The Avengers (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in DVD Packaging)    Members Wishing:3

Meet the Robinsons [Blu-ray]                                  Members Wishing: 9

Real Steel (Blu-ray/ Rental Ready)                           Members Wishing: 1

Robots [Blu-ray]                                                     Members Wishing:1

Unforgettable (BD) [Blu-ray]                                    Members Wishing: 1

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Allegiant [Blu-ray]

Bullet to the Head [Blu-ray]

Caught in the Crossfire

Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 

Faces in the Crowd (Blu-Ray)

Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]

Happy Feet [Blu-ray]

Ice Age: The Meltdown [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray] (2006)

Jupiter Ascending (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack)

Kung Fu Panda (+BD Live) [Blu-ray]

Kung Fu Panda 2 (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy)

Monsters vs. Aliens [Blu-ray]

Sleuth [Blu-ray]

The Smurfs [Blu-ray]

The Smurfs 2 (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy)

The Tale of Despereaux [Blu-ray]

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [Blu-ray]

Unpostable Blu-Ray:

Please Buddy me the credits for these:

The Crazies [Blu-ray]   (with SlipCover & Digital Copy)    (UPC#013132197296)  - 2 buddied credits.

Hulk [Blu-ray] (Original BluRay DVD with library printed cover)  Members Wishing: 8

Hercules (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (0) (missing 3D) 4 Buddied credits

The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  - Members Wishing: 1 - 2 buddied credits.

X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)  UPC  024543962700 - (missing 3D) - 2 buddied credits.

Resident Evil (Blu-ray Steelbook + Bonus Disc) [Blu-ray]   (Steelbook case is bent dvd's ok) Members Wishing: 3

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Cradle of Fear                                               Members Wishing: 4

Dirty Work                                                     Members Wishing: 1

Do It for Uncle Manny                                    Members Wishing: 3

Dracula (75th Anniversary Edition) (Universal Legacy Series)    Members Wishing: 4 (Library stickers on Artwork) 

Earthquake (Surround version)                                         Members Wishing: 4

Happily N'Ever After 2: Snow White                   Members Wishing: 2

I Frankenstein                                            Members Wishing: 2

The Next Karate Kid                                          Members Wishing: 3

Piglet's Big Movie                                              Members Wishing: 2

Re-Animator (Millennium Edition)                                    Members Wishing: 5

Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town/The Little Drummer Boy Members Wishing:3

Sing Along Songs - Campout at Walt Disney World       Members Wishing: 1

The Smurfs: The Legend of Smurfy Hollow                 Members Wishing: 1

Serpico / Dog Day Afternoon                 Members Wishing: 1

Sonic Underground: Ready, Aim, Sonic!                     Members Wishing: 1

Super Mario Bros.                                              Members Wishing: 2

The Transformers - The Movie (20th Anniversary Special Edition)           Members Wishing: 7

Transformers: Seasons Three & Four [25th Anniversary Edition]             Members Wishing: 5

Twin Peaks - Fire Walk with Me                         Members Wishing: 2

The Veronica Mars Movie                                                 Members Wishing: 2

I would like to send these 2 together:

Chowder, Vol. 1                                                        Members Wishing: 0
Chowder, Vol. 2                                                        Members Wishing: 2

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

13th Child: Legend of the Jersey Devil

Adventures of Super Mario Brothers III The Trouble with Koopas

Beach Babe by Tone It Up

Chicks Man

Crazy

Crow

Dangerous Man

Double Feature Royal Wedding Second Chorus

Earthsea

Eddie and the Cruisers

Garfield's Pet Force 3d

Movie 43

National Lampoon's Van Wilder

The Pact

Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix

Sonic Underground: Queen Aleena's Chronicles

Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever

Super Mario Bros: Mario of the Deep

Super Mario World: Koopa's Stone Age Quests

Transformers Armada - Flashbacks

Transformers Cybertron - Robots in Disguise, A New Beginning

Universal Soldiers

Yo Gabba Gabba: Deluxe Edition Dvd W/CD

Unpostable DVD’s:

Please Buddy me the credits for these

Alvin and the Chipmunks A Chipmunk Christmas (25th Anniversary Special Collector's Edition)  (No CD)

Garfield - A Tail of Two Kitties - NOT recognized in the SWAP system - barcode, 024543387428

Master and Commander - The Far Side of the World (Widescreen Edition) (no cover, just insert)

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman      cardboard snap case cut off, and put into a plastic DVD case

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman  1" cut through UPC (BRAND NEW, Sealed)

Bleak House by Charles Dickens – Masterpiece Theatre 2 disc  with  Gillian Anderson Charles Dance

Dinosaur – (rain damage to coverart)

No UPC CODE:

The Karate Kid (part of BOX Set)

The Karate Kid part III (part of BOX Set)

The Karate Kid Triple Feature (The Karate Kid, The Karate Kid II, The Karate Kid Part III) (0) PG

Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

Garfield - A Tail of two Kitties - barcode, 024543387428

Tom Jones   Music Legends: Best of Tom Jones  (UPC Code – 787364067022  (CD + DVD in CD Jewel case) Only 3 credits

Damages - For Your Consideration the First 5 episodes DVD, 2 disc set

Desperate for Love –
            same as
Desperate for Love (2001) Christian Slater Double D Studio cardboard Sleeve

stardust the bette davis story  (TCM)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped DVD only in a white sleeve

Alias Season 2     6 DVD                 Alias - The Complete Second Season (2003) Unrated

Celtic Woman                                Celtic Woman (2005) NR

DVDs (disc only, no artwork):

Hit & Run                                    Hit & Run (0)
Leprechaun in Space                 
Leprechaun 4 - In Space (2001) R
Mail                                         
Mail (2005) NR
A Farewell to Arms
Raise Your Voice  (2 sidedFS/WS)           
Raise Your Voice (2005) PG
The Voyage of the Yes / A Real American Hero   (
www.eastwestdvd.com)
A Force of One                              
A Force of One (2004) PG
Bloodrayne                                     
BloodRayne (2006) R
Buddy                                           
Buddy (2001) PG
Cruel Intentions 3                         
Cruel Intentions 3 (2004) R
Darkest knight III                           
Darkest Knight 3: The Ultimate Sword (2006) PG-13
Delta Force 2                                
Delta Force 2 - Operation Stranglehold (2000) R
Dracula the Legacy Collection (Disc One Only)         Dracula - The Legacy Collection
Hellraiser Inferno                              
Hellraiser - Inferno (2000) R
Hush                                       
Hush (1998) PG-13
Lovers and Liars/The Promise of Love    
Double Feature Lovers and Liars / the Promise of Love

The Abyss Special Edition (2 DVD)   The Abyss (Special Edition) (2003) Members Wishing: 3
The Exorcism of Emily Rose              
The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Special Edition) (2005) PG-13
The Street Fighter  (Sonny Chiba & Gerald Yamata)            
The Street Fighter (2005) PG
Jackie Chan – Master with Cracked Fingers & Young Master
The Chinese Connection                                
The Chinese Connection (2001) R
DJ Scoob Doo Streets Talk DVD (Omar Broadway Edition)   
Streets Talk 5: DJ Scoob Doo (2008)
Zorro (Vina DVD) 
Alain Delon, Stanley Baker, Ottavia Piccolo, Enzo Cerusico, Moustache

DISC 2 – Side A – Brideless Groom & Let’s Get Tough  (Three Stooges' & East Side Kids)
   DISC 2 – Side B – Last Time I saw Paris & Jane Eyre

Last Edited on: 3/2/19 7:40 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
redbusc (Lisa B.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 12:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/17/19 12:07 PM EST - Total times edited: 11
ChrissyL (Christina L.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 12:50 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/2/19 4:16 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
palmtreekitty (Karen B.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 2:03 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/12/19 9:24 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Tracy!
Date Posted: 2/2/2019 2:13 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/5/19 8:45 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 2:33 PM ET

Please choose 3 , and a minimum of 5 credits  from here, or my tower.  Please verify money and credits before ordering.

Spinning Man

The Rig

Special

The Cheap Detective

FOCUS

Pilgrim's Progress: Journey to Heaven

Sheena

Seasons

The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams Season One. (7)

Elementary The First Season

Zero copies:

Remember

Private Benjamin/Protocol 

Revenge of the Pink Panther.  

Hill's Trinity

Final Destination Collection: 4 Film Favorites (Final Destination / Final Destination 2 / Final Destination 3 / The Final Destination)

I Know What You Did Last Summer the Trilogy (0)

Sylvester Stallone: 4 Film Favorites (Tango & Cash / Demolition Man / The Specialist / Over the Top)

Only copy

Sean Connery 007 Collection Vol 2.

2 fo1, maybe used to make up minimum. Disc only.

Evolution

The Wendell Baker Story

Cradle 2 the Grave 

Tiptoes

Number 23 

Napoleon Dynamite

Superstar

Kingdom Of The Spiders

Smooch

Chasing Liberty 

Atonement

Way of War

Beyond the Law

Conspiracy

The Wild

Unfaithful 

The Village 

Cloverfield

Doom 

Serenity 

Fear

Mary Reilly

Hush 

Stir of Echoes Special Edition

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Scary Movie

Scary Movie 2

Scary Movie 3 

Scary Movie 4 

The Abyss 

Species

Alien Vs Predator Requiem

Excalibur

Obsessed

Reduced multi-disc items  disc only, some have art work

Sliders - The First and Second Seasons     reduced to 4.

Smallville - The Complete First Season  reduced to 3 credits

Vol 1-2-Best of Bonanza 2 disc set reduced to 1 

thirtysomething The Complete First Season  (other version)  reduced to 3

Ironside - Season 1, Vol. 1 (Pilot Episode & First Five Episodes) reduced to 1

Homeland  reduced to 3

The 4400 - The Complete First Season   reduced to 1

House MD - Season Two    reduced to 3  credits

Travel The Road - Season One   reduced to 2 credits

Unpostable

Limitless  wrong UPC (other copy 10 wishes)

Money wrong UPC

Unpostable, 1 free with order:

ER The Complete Fifth Season disc 6

Eight Crazy Nights

7th Heaven Season 1 disc 1

Hunter The Complete First Season  season 1, disc 1.

Poseidon

The Ring Two

Hogan's Heroes Season 2    disc 2

Bourne Files bonus disc

The Perfect Man

The Dick Van Dyke Show 4 Great Shows

Wildflower/David's Mother

UV code, 1 free with order:

Alex Cross

After Earth Hidden Figures  Mechanic:Resurrection Logan Criminal Redemption No Escape Lockout Batman Begins Dark Knight Rises Cabin in the Woods Chernobyl Diaries Escape Plan Expendables 2 (2) Happy Feet Hours Last Stand Trouble with the Curve Wrath of the Titans

Last Edited on: 2/2/19 2:35 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 3:24 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/4/19 3:40 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Solvanda (Samuel K.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 5:01 PM ET

Orders for 3 items, totaling at least 5 credits.  Can combine with Tower.  Please have on WL and Auto and I'll post directly to you.  PM for unpostables.  Remember, your order cannot all be unpostables.  It must include at least one postable title.  Some Freebies at the bottom...Thanks!

Wishlisted Blu-ray: Real Steel / Batman Gotham Knight / Furry Vengeance / RiverworldFree State of Jones /

Unpostable Wishlisted Blu-ray: The Help (Small stutter at 2:05 mark...1 buddied credit.) / Blade Runner 2049  (No Dvd. 2 Buddied credits.) / Piranha  (UPC not in system.  2 buddied credits.)

Zero Copy/Only Copy Blu-ray: X-Men Days of Future Past / Life Yogi Bear Suicide Squad

Zero Copy/Only Copy Unpostable Blu-ray:  Hell on Wheels The Complete Second Season  (Missing UPC. 5 Buddied credits) / Zookeeper (UPC not in system. 2 Buddied credits) /

WL DVD:

The Purple Plain

The Muppet Show - Season Two

Howard the Duck

Chappie

Magdalena's Brain

A Place in the Sun

Haven Complete Second Season

The Dam Busters

Mr Nobody

Roald Dahl's The BFG

Brain Machine / Astral Factor  

Masters of the Universe

Mr Toad's Wild Ride 

Grindhouse Double Shock Show The Day Time Ended / The Doomsday Machine  

Swords Life on the Line The Complete First Season

Lurking Fear

Admissions

Shane

Earthfall

Manufactured Landscapes

National Geographic Blackbeard - Terror at Sea

British Steam Rare Archive Footage - The A to Z of Steam/Railways

Bright Star

Project Nim

Kelly's Heroes

Computer Chess

Cinema Paradiso - The New Version

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes

Death on the Nile

Gone to Seed (some library stickers)

Callan Set 1

Elizabeth R

Would prefer to send these sets together:  The Adventures Of Tintin Season One (Damaged Case & 3/4" tear in artwork by UPC. Has slipcover.) *And* The Adventures Of Tintin Season Two (Minor Case Damage.  4 buddied credits for both of these titles.)

This entire selection contains the complete P. D. James productions (A total of 18 discs for 14 credits): PD James - The Essential Collection (Disc-only in 12-Disc case.  Reduced to 9 buddied credits.) *And* PD James - A Mind to Murder *And* PD James Devices and Desires *And* PD James Death in Holy Orders Murder Room (Disc-only.  2 buddied credits.) Will also add in freebie PD James - A Certain Justice (Region 2)

Would like to send these together (5 total credits worth of MST3000.  2 postable titles and 3 unpostable.): Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Movie  / The Film Crew Wild Women of Wongo (UPC slash) / Rifftrax Voodoo Man - from the stars of Mystery Science Theater 3000 / 2 disc-only episodes: (Hamlet, The Crawling Eye)

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVD:

Hidden

The Chase Season One

Seeds of Deception

Metropolis 

The Heart of Me

Fury

Billy Jack

Gangster No 1

Stephen King's It

The Manchurian Candidate

Secret Lives of Dentists

The Adventures of Huck Finn

Flanders

The Inner Circle

Sabotage

Bloodlines

The Tuskegee Airmen

2033 Future Apocalypse

Zero Copy/Only Copy Unpostable DVD: Tom Brown's School Days (1" tear in artwork) Fortress (Moderate scuffing. Played great.)

WL Unpostable DVD:

CLOUD ATLAS (Disc Only...1 buddied credit.)

LEGO Batman The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite (DVD disc only...1 buddied credit.)

Sleeping Beauty  (Printed artwork...Reduced to 1 buddied credit.)

Summer Heights High (Artwork has been trimmed to fit into a standard dvd case.  Reduced to 1 buddied credit.)

A Streetcar Named Desire (Artwork trimmed to fit in standard case.  1 buddied credit.)

Miss Marple Set 2  (Disc only in Dvd case.  Reduced to 2 credits.)

Maggie  (UPC not in system.  1 buddied credit.)

The Tenant of Wildfell Hall (Printed artwork.  Borderline scuffing on disc.  Played with zero issues.  1 buddied credit.)

Freebies (One per order.  Disc/Artwork only and offered as is:  Lara Croft - Tomb Raider  / The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen / TransformersOffice Space / Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Season 1 / Catwoman  / Star Odyssey and Super Sci-fi Bonus / Ginger in the Morning Katherine / Superhero Movie / I Frankenstein / Lara Croft Tomb Raider - The Cradle of Life  / Hercules / Big Trouble In Little China / Spider / The Chronicles of Riddick / Dr Seuss' The Lorax  (no dvd) / Dean Stockwell Double Feature Paper Man Born to Be Sold  / The Cable GuyDeadly RecruitsA River Runs Through ItAustralia / Juno  Disc only: Emmanuel's Gift / American Flyers / Matchstick Men  / Dreamcatcher  / Clash of the Titans / The Water Horse - Legend of the Deep 

Last Edited on: 6/17/19 4:16 PM EST - Total times edited: 21
Klaywien (Klaywien S.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 5:18 PM ET

Minimum Orders of 3 items or 5 credits, whichever is satisfied. May be combined with my DVD Tower.

Please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. PM me if interested.

Postable DVDs/Blu-rays Wishlisted:

Bee Movie [Blu-ray] - 7w - 2CR
Harold and Kumar White Castle/ Escape from Guantanamo Bay [Blu-ray] - 1w - 4CR
Mr. & Mrs. Smith [Blu-ray] - 1w - 2CR
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies [Blu-ray] - 3w - 2CR
Save The Date [Blu-ray] - 1w - 2CR
The Guest [Blu-ray + DVD] - 2w - 4CR
The Wall [Blu-ray] - 3w - 2CR
While We're Young [Blu-ray] - 2w - 2CR
Youth in Revolt [Blu-ray] - 1w - 2CR

10 Cloverfield Lane DVD - 7w - 1CR
Bellflower [DVD] - 3w - 1CR
Mr. Holmes DVD - 2w - 1CR
Titanic Miniseries DVD 2 disc - 1w - 2CR
You Don't Know Jack on DVD - 3w - 1CR

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

A Most Wanted Man [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Joe Dirt [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Lee Daniels' - The Butler (Blu-ray + DVD) - 0w - 4CR - Only copy (posted on my tower)
Life of Crime [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
New Year's Eve [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Observe and Report [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR - Only copy (posted on my tower)
Prison Break Season 1 [Blu-ray] - Only copy (posted on my tower) - 0w - 12CR
Sausage Party [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
The Woman in Black [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR
Woman in Gold [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR

DVD Zero/Only Copy:

Road to Nowhere [DVD] - 0w - 1CR 
From Paris With Love [DVD] - 0w - 1CR

Unpostable Blu-rays:

** Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item) 

Contagion [Blu-ray] - 2CR - Slash through UPC. UPC#883929206469
Gentlemen Broncos [Blu-ray] - 2CR - Unrecognized UPC#024543948384
Mirror Mirror [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR - Unrecognized UPC#024543356400
The Messenger [Blu-ray] - 2CR - Missing DVD, in DVD case
The Raven [Blu-ray] (0) - Missing DVD/Digital Copy disc. Comes with case and cover art - 2CR
The Wolfman Blu-ray [Blu-ray] - 0w - 2CR - Missing digital copy disc

Deals on Blu-rays:

(Both Jump Street Movies for total 4 CR)
21 Jump Street [Blu-ray] - 2CR
22 Jump Street [Blu-ray + DVD] - 4CR

(Both Kung Fu Panda Ultimate Edition of Awesomeness movies for total 10 CR)
Kung Fu Panda - Ultimate Edition of Awesomeness with slip[Blu-ray] - 6CR
Kung Fu Panda 2 - Ultimate Edition of Awesomeness with slip - 6CR

Last Edited on: 2/26/19 9:10 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 2/2/2019 9:26 PM ET

Last Edited on: 2/16/19 9:26 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2019 12:37 AM ET

Have added above:

Fist Fight

Lou B.

Date Posted: 2/3/2019 1:16 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 4 different movies with a minimum of 5 credits. You can combine with my DVD Tower. Please post when requesting dvds so that everyone knows they are not available.  :)  Thanks

WISHLISTED BLU-RAYS

Shack, The [Blu-ray]

The Accountant (Blu-ray + DVD)

Atomic Blonde (Blu-ray + DVD)

WRINKLE IN TIME, A [Blu-ray]

The Polar Express [Blu-ray]

Wonder Woman 

Gifted (Blu-ray + DVD)

Daredevil/Electra/League of Extraordinary [Blu-ray]

Baby Driver (Blu-ray) 

Spider-Man Homecoming Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD)

Battle for Terra [Blu-ray] 

Aliens in the Attic [Blu-ray]

A League Of Their Own/The Natural Double Feature Blu-ray

Deadpool [Blu-ray]

Escape From Planet Earth [Blu-ray]

The Martian [Blu-ray]

Inkheart (+ BD-Live) [Blu-ray] 

Ghostbusters [Blu-ray] 

The Lego Movie

Mr. Popper's Penguins [Blu-ray]

Secret Life of Pets (Blu-ray + DVD)

Last Witch Hunter [Blu-ray]

Rise of the Guardians (Two-Disc Combo: Blu-ray/DVD)

Eragon [Blu-ray]

Bee Movie [Blu-ray]

The Circle [Blu-ray]

Ghostbusters Blu-ray

The Fate of the Furious (Blu-ray + DVD)

Planet of the Apes [Blu-ray]

The Mummy (2017) (Blu-ray + DVD)

Star Trek Beyond (BD/DVD/Combo) [Blu-ray]

Saban's Power Rangers 4K Ultra HD 

Spider-Man Trilogy [Blu-ray]

Hidden Figures (BD+DVD) [Blu-ray]

Jurassic World - (Blu-ray + DVD)

Dragonheart 3 The Sorcerer's Curse 

MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E., THE (BLU-RAY+DVD COMBO PACK)

Mr Holmes [Blu-ray]

The Imitation Game (Blu-ray)

Swordfish [Blu-ray]

Suicide Squad (Blu-ray + DVD Combo Pack)

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes [Blu-ray]

Haywire [Blu-ray]

The Huntsman: Winter's War [Blu-ray]

Whiteout 

Planes (Blu-ray + DVD)

Eminem: Live from New York City [Blu-ray] 

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 2 Two-movie Set Extended Edition Blu-ray 

Shrek Forever After (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

WISHLISTED DVDs

Meet the Robinsons

Wreck It Ralph

Dragonheart - Collector's Edition 

Mulan 

Christmas With the Kranks

Mars Attacks!

Touched By Grace

GHOST IN THE SHELL 

Dark Tower 

Rod Stewart - It Had to Be You The Great American Songbook

The Privileged Planet

The Gospel of John

The Bible - Esther

Hocus Pocus

Into the Woods

Angels in the Endzone

Visual Bible - Acts

Matthew: Visual Bible  

Treasure Planet

Michael 

Phenomenon

The Host

Mouse Hunt 

The Hunger Games Catching Fire 

NOVA - The Miracle of Life

Stuart Little/Stuart Little 2: Deluxe Edition Boxed Set

Tooth Fairy

Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution III

Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Walk

Field of Dreams [HD DVD]

The Scarlet Pimpernel

ZERO COPIES/ONLY COPY BLU-RAYS

Zookeeper [Blu-ray]

Ghost Rider (Extended Cut) [Blu-ray]

Here Comes the Boom [Blu-ray]

Battle: Los Angeles [Blu-ray]

Now You See Me 2 [Blu-ray+DVD]

Matrix Triple Feature - The Matrix / The Matrix Reloaded / The Matrix Revolutions

Inception (Blu-ray)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows [Blu-ray]

The Wolverine (Blu-ray Combo Pack)

Warcraft [Blu-ray]

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra [Blu-ray] (2009)

Eagle Eye [Blu-ray] 

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Two-Disc Edition) [Blu-ray]

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 [Blu-ray]

Hereafter (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Alvin and the Chipmunks 

The Adjustment Bureau [Blu-ray] 

2012 [Blu-ray]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows [Blu-ray]

Interstellar (Blu-ray)

Salt (Deluxe Unrated Edition) [Blu-ray]

PAN (BLU-RAY + DVD) 

13 Hours [Blu-ray]

Hancock (Unrated Special Edition) [Blu-ray] 

Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu-ray + DVD)

Oz The Great and Powerful (Blu-ray / DVD)

Independence Day Resurgence 

Red [Blu-ray] 

Despicable Me 2 [Blu-ray]

Uncle Drew [Blu-ray]

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (Blu-ray/DVD)

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Blu-ray+DVD Combo Pack)

Everest Blu-ray Combo Pack

Exodus: Gods & Kings [Blu-ray]

Constantine [Blu-ray]

Immortals [Blu-ray]

San Andreas (Blu-ray + DVD)

47 Ronin (Blu-ray + DVD) 

The Croods (Blu-ray / DVD)

Pompeii 

The Happening (Special Edition) [Blu-ray]

Knight and Day (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

RoboCop [Blu-ray]

The Fifth Element 

Monsters vs Aliens    With 3 D Glasses for Bob's Big Break

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (Blu-ray / DVD)

Knowing [Blu-ray]

The Merry Gentleman 

Machine Gun Preacher [Blu-ray + DVD]  Based on a true story

The Expendables 2 [Blu-ray]

Hitch [Blu-ray]

Hatfields & Mccoys [Blu-ray] 

White House Down (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD)

Logan (BD+DVD) [Blu-ray]

Jack the Giant Slayer (Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack)

Life as We Know It 

Ender's Game [Blu-ray + DVD]

Redemption [Blu-ray]

The Bourne Legacy (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD) 

ZERO COPIES/ONLY COPY DVDs

Jack Frost

Bolt (Single-Disc Edition)

Brave

Fly Away Home (Special Edition)

Mission Impossible - Ultimate Missions Collection (Mission Impossible / Mission Impossible II / Mission Impossible III) 

City of Ember

Source Code 

South Shaolin Master Collection

Zombieland 

10 Minute Solution Slim and Sculpt Pilates-with Pilates Band

The Case for Christianity

Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Revelation

Judgment

Secret of NIMH / Secret of NIMH Timmy to Rescue   Brand New Unopened

Dolphin Tale 

The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe 

THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER 

The Great Debaters

The Black Stallion

Follow the River / The Inheritance / What I Did for Love

Kronk's New Groove

Malcolm X 

World War Z 

Disney's The Kid

Mulan II

Gone with the Wind  

War Action

WOW Worship

He Got Game

Grumpy Old Men/Grumpier Old Men 

Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'hoole

The Invincible Iron Man

Sleepless in Seattle 

Young Frankenstein

The Incredible Mr Limpet 

Sixteen Candles 

The Wizard of Oz

Inglourious Basterds 

Backdraft

The Internship    Brand New Unwrapped

Antz

The Shaggy Dog

UFC: Best of 2010   

Cold Sweat 

Shrek the Third (Widescreen)

Get Smart Again 

Taken - Volume 1: Roswell, The Landing

SEASON OF THE WITCH 

Apocalypse Now Redux

Boomerang/Harlem Nights  Eddie Murphy

UNPOSTABLE 

Ben-Hur [Blu-ray]   2016    cover art is damaged

X-Men Trilogy (X-Men / X2: X-Men United / X-Men: The Last Stand) [Blu-ray]   Unpostable - Can't find the box with the barcode.

The Host (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD)     No dvd in set

Sahara [Blu-ray]  Unpostable UPC does not match set. Comes with bluray and dvd  5 WL  Will take 3 credits

Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution II  UPC is not in system

Def Comedy Jam All-Stars Vol 2       dvd only

The Sorcerer's Apprentice     dvd only

Captain Phillips       Blu-ray disk, case and artwork. No DVD

The Ultimate Movie Collection Will Smith  1 movie missing Hitch  3 credits

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly   DVD only with case. No artwork

Friends: The Complete Eighth Season  Missing disk 2   3 credits 

Breaking Point   DVD only with case. No artwork  

Last Edited on: 2/27/19 12:50 AM EST - Total times edited: 6
Barbelle (Barb E.)

Date Posted: 2/3/2019 1:26 AM ET

PM to Gloria for these:  Legend, The Intern, Jumanji, Kidnapping Mr. Heineken.

Page: