Discussion Forums - VHS/Laserdisc Bazaar

Topic: COLUMBIA HOUSE STAR TREK COLLECTORS EDITION VHS TAPES

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
bobo (John G.)

Subject: COLUMBIA HOUSE STAR TREK COLLECTORS EDITION VHS TAPES
Date Posted: 5/11/2008 7:01 PM ET

Would anyone be interested in any COLUMBIA HOUSE STAR TREK COLLECTORS EDITION VHS TAPES , I have about 70 -80 of them in my garage and they are all in excellent condition . They are the Collectors Edition in the nice Clamshell type boxes . I would only list the episodes or titles of each tape if there was any interest so if anyone might be interested in any or the whole lot PM me with some offers , thanks

I am also having a deal on other vhs in my other post so check them out too

AimeeM (Aimee M.)

Date Posted: 5/12/2008 3:42 PM ET

I'd be interested! Please, if you have time, send a list of titles OR let us know what sort of deal you would want. (How many credits for the vhs etc.)

bobo (John G.)

Subject: star treks
Date Posted: 5/12/2008 7:35 PM ET

Thanks Aimee I will try and list them all in the next couple of days as there are maybe 70 to 80 in the big columbia house collectors edition boxes . I am not sure how many were in the whole set , I will try and find a list online also and maybe if I have the whole set I can just copy and paste it in the message or take the ones I dont have out of the text, it might be easier . Will get back here in a day or so

thanks

John

mecompton (EMMA C.)

Date Posted: 5/15/2008 2:27 PM ET

Hi , which Star Trek series are they?

I'm looking for one episode from the Columbia House Collectors Edition from the Next Generation - Sins of the Father/Allegiance. I have all the others but that one's missing for some reason ....

I'm probably only going to pass them on anyway but I'd like to have the full set, if possible, plmk if you can help, thanks

King K.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 5/14/2018 10:17 PM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 6/8/18 7:18 PM EST - Total times edited: 0
Xiaojun X.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 6/6/2018 12:44 AM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 6/8/18 9:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 0