Discussion Forums - Reality Show [TV]

Topic: Survivor - The Australian Outback (Season 2) **GONE**

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
movienut (Darwin H.)

Subject: Survivor - The Australian Outback (Season 2) **GONE**
Date Posted: 12/30/2008 4:36 PM ET

Hello everyone,

I just discovered the "Reality Show [TV]" forum. I recently posted this to my tower and it is currently the only copy available in the system. Most everyone agrees this was one of the best ever seasons of Survivor. If you are a fan who came late to this show as I did and missed "The Australian Outback" you may want to check this out.

From the back cover: "Survivor's first season, Borneo, was groundbreaking. The second season, Survivor: The Australian Outback, proved the franchise a bona fide hit. The premiere was watched by 45 million viewers and it became the #1 series for the season. Survivor would now be considered the "Gold Standard" in reality television. With this special edition DVD box set you can relive every bit of the original series' episodes, plus see and hear many bonus features never shown on TV. The full Survivor experience is now yours.

This Deluxe Box Set Includes:

• All Survivor: The Australian Outback episodes, including the mid-season recap, 2-hour finale, reunion and "Home from the Outback."
  • Audio commentary on 6 episodes by combinations of 8 different survivor's plus Jeff Probst
  • 4 Featurettes: Surviving the Australian Outback, The Luxury Items, Dining: Survivor Style, and Keith Famie's Paella.

Also, Special Bonus Disc: Previously released, "The Greatest and Most Outrageous Moments"

http://www.swapadvd.com/dvd/title/67971-Survivor+The+Australian+Outback+The+Complete+Second+Season+6+Discs

I just finished watching this set and agree it was a great season.

My copy is re-postable as it is in very good condition with discs, and outer box all like new.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Darwin (aka Movienut)

Last Edited on: 1/8/09 8:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
movienut (Darwin H.)

Date Posted: 1/7/2009 11:33 AM ET

**6-disc set - first 5-credit offer takes it**

It is now Day 8 on the dreaded "Movienut Tower Island", and though my copy of the Australian Outback is cold, hungry, and stressed-out...it is still available. Will you be the one who finally votes it off my tower? Only time will tell...but you have to admit the suspense is almost unbearable.

:-)

movienut (Darwin H.)

Date Posted: 1/9/2009 5:56 PM ET

Gone...thanks Dave and enjoy!