A DVD must be marked mailed before the deadline, in order to earn credit from the system.
To Mark a DVD Mailed:
Marking a DVD mailed before the deadline to do so is essential to prevent the transaction from being canceled.
- Your deadline to mark a DVD mailed appears in red on the transaction for the DVD on your "DVDs to Mail" tab in My Account
- The deadline will be 11:00 PM ET, 5 days after the acceptance date if you click "I can mail within two days" when accepting the request
- The deadline will be 11:00 PM ET, 2 days after the alternate mail-by date you choose if you click "I can mail LATER" when accepting the request
- You will receive reminder emails from SwapaDVD telling you to mark your DVD mailed if you forget to do this
- If you click "I can mail within two days" and do not mark your DVD mailed by the second day, you will get a reminder email on the second day after acceptance, and another early in the AM of the deadline day.
- If you click "I can mail LATER" you will get a reminder email early in the morning of the deadline day.
- To prevent getting these reminder emails, always mark your DVD mailed before the reminder emails will be triggered, as above.
A DVD must be mailed within 48 hours of marking it mailed
How to send a DVD